Some are available now, some start by Thanksgiving, but all of them will be in effect by Black Friday, November 24.
The long-anticipated sequel to the 2004 Pixar hit starring the super-powered family is just around the corner.
When it’s time to sell your old Android smartphone, pass it down to someone else, or trade it in for a shiny new one, you must remember to completely wipe it clean.
Patagonia athletes embark on a journey through the rugged backcountry of Scotland, exploring the country’s “Right to Roam” laws.
For a new exhibit, artists bring creatures to colorful life though objects that are part toys, part art and part science.
These absurdist sculptures of people and animals explore the intersection of art and engineering — and tell playful little tales while they’re at it.
Apple is ceding the key holiday shopping season to Google and Amazon.
We tagged along with the founder of a Shenzhen-based makerspace to get a taste of what it’s like to bring an idea to life in the Mecca of electronics manufacturing The post Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture appeared first on Digital Trends .
Want to stream video or watch free over-the-air TV instead of paying for cable? Black Friday is the perfect time to upgrade your hardware.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week.
Apple’s AirPods and Google’s Pixel Buds are two of the most discussed sets of earbuds on the market. We compare strengths and weaknesses to help you figure out which pair is the right fit
There’s something for everyone this week. Even PlayStation Vita owners.
Tesla has officially unveiled the second-generation Roadster and the car is currently set to arrive in 2020. That said, these Tesla Roadster pictures should hold us over until then. The post Catch a glimpse of the whips of tomorrow with these Tesla Roadster pictures appeared first on Digital Trends
Dell’s Alienware Vice President Frank Anzor jumped on Twitter to confirm that the next Dell XPS 15 laptop will have better Thunderbolt 3 support. Current models are bottlenecked due to the way Thunderbolt 3 has access to specific “lanes” inside.
The Bloody Beetroots’ masked DJ/producer Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo tells DT about the band’s mesh of samples and live instruments, how living real life is crucial for creative songwriting, and what his personally perfect everyday Halloween outfit is, and why you’ll never spot it. The post For the Bloody Beetroots, sometimes building bridges means tearing down songs appeared first on Digital Trends .
Jupiter’s stormy atmosphere does its best impression of a hellscape in an eye-popping Juno spacecraft image.
Smart homes let us control everything from lighting to music. So why not scents, too
Smart homes let us control everything from lighting to music. So why not scents, too? Thankfully, a new smart aroma diffuser called Moodo is here to make everything that bit sweeter
Mobile digital-to-analog converters can help get the best sound from your smartphone, and the new Ifi iDSD Nano Black Label is sensibly priced, yet still more than powerful enough to tempt you.
The Federal Network Agency, Germany’s national telecommunications regulator, has banned children’s smartwatches and recommended that parents destroy any devices their children may currently be using.
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites