CEO Mark Zuckerberg also called Donald Trump after the election to congratulate him on his win, a report from BuzzFeed says.
Longtime BlackBerry user and CNET member Nate650 wants to know whether or not you would consider using a BlackBerry phone today.
Brace yourself for Star Trek Discovery’s second season with a look back at some (spoiler-filled) costumes from the Mirror Universe and beyond.
Liquor me up, Scotty.
Turns out it’s hard to run a social network with 2.2 billion people.
But Microsoft says it saved the day.
Have some questions that just need answering? Submit them here and have the CNET community respond.
The original Twilight Zone aired 156 episodes between 1959-1964. Here’s a good place to start.
Researchers have discovered that there may very well be a quadrillion tons of diamonds buried 100 miles below Earth’s surface.
There she rose! Once it finishes flight-testing, the enormous BelugaXL will fly parts of other Airbus airliners between the company’s European factories.
12 new episodes with Anakin, Ahsoka and more are coming to Disney’s upcoming streaming service.
The Doctor Who series 11 trailer premieres at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 with a simple question: “Will you be my new best friends?”
This is undersea comedy gold — unless you’re the barracuda.
The Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 borrows tech from the defunct Challenger Demon to make it a better drag racer. It may not have the Demon’s 840-horsepower engine, but the 1320 has plenty of tricks up its sleeve. The post 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is ready for the drag strip appeared first on Digital Trends
VR is the future! Except if you look at the data. Sales of the biggest VR headsets, including the HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, and Oculus Go, are all declining. What does it mean for the state of VR, and where do we go from here?
Scientists from Washington University in St. Louis have developed genetically engineered bacteria capable of pulling fertilizer out of thin air.
Owners of Garmin’s latest fitness wearables get a workout boost thanks to a new partnership with Gold’s Gym that merges Garmin’s fitness tracking with the coaching and music of Gold’s AMP app.
Doctor Who’s series 11 trailer premieres at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 with a simple question: “Will you be my new best friends?”
Apple has flubbed what should’ve been a simple processor bump for the MacBook Pro. From issues with pricing and CPU throttling to the keyboard, the MacBook Pro is in an even worse position than before the update. The post The launch of the new MacBook Pro has been a complete disaster appeared first on Digital Trends
- Google just launched a bizarre AI experiment called ‘Move Mirror’ – CNET
- Watch the Iron Fist season 2 trailer, straight from Comic-Con – CNET
- 5 things we learned about DC’s new streaming service at Comic-Con – CNET
- Watch the Mars dust storm transform the entire planet – CNET
- At Comic-Con, Stargirl added to DC Universe original series lineup – CNET
- Google the word ‘idiot,’ get pics of Donald Trump – CNET
- Need a special screw? Amazon’s Part Finder might help you someday (hands-on) – CNET
- Saturday at Comic-Con 2018: TV and movie panels worth watching – CNET
- Spidey wears classic costume in Spider-Man PS4 game trailer from Comic-Con – CNET
- US to alert public to foreign operations targeting Americans – CNET
- Waze for Android Auto now works on your smartphone’s display – Roadshow
- Smart doorbells and Apple HomeKit are not compatible, at least not for now
- George R.R. Martin’s Nightflyers Comic-Con trailer full of space screams – CNET
- Alexa can now have a conversation with members of the deaf community
- Facial recognition helped identify suspects in Novichok poisoning case – CNET
- Blue Origin reaches a big milestone, lands rocket booster and crew capsule
- Confirmed: 2018 MacBook Pro keyboard resists dust — to a point – CNET
- Report: Why Amazon crashed on Prime Day and how it responded – CNET
- New Doctor Who era will be more inclusive, cast says at Comic-Con – CNET
- Comic-Con 2018: All things DC, from Aquaman to Wonder Woman – CNET
- Facebook reportedly touted Trump campaign as an ‘innovator’ – CNET
- CNET Member Asks: Would you consider a BlackBerry phone today? – CNET
- Comic-Con 2018: Star Trek Discovery costumes, weapons and art – CNET
- New Star Trek vodka launches … into Comic-Con and space – CNET
- How Facebook operations got 10 times faster while getting 10 times bigger – CNET
- Attackers used phony Microsoft site to target 2018 political candidates – CNET
- CNET Member Asks: Submit your questions to be featured on our site – CNET
- CNET’s 12 favorite Twilight Zone episodes – CNET
- Geologists discover a quadrillion tons of diamonds that are impossible to reach
- Airbus’ plane-eating plane completes maiden flight – CNET
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015