Vote-counting systems weren’t affected, and few of the states targeted were actually breached, says the Department of Homeland Security.
Facing a ban in London, the ride-hailing company’s new leader says it’s time for “self-reflection.”
Would you believe the iPhone 8 has a smaller battery? Here’s what else iFixit discovered.
Meet Claire from Down Under. She has a face of an angel and the voice of Meat Loaf.
Fox Sports is teaming up with LiveLike to cover the game through the free Fox Sports VR app. This time around, Fox is adding a 360-degree Skycam view of the action between Michigan State and Notre Dame
According to the 2017 midyear report from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), the music industry in the U.S. is very much on the upswing, thanks largely to streaming services
The Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have some pretty sweet new fast and wireless charging features — but you won’t be able to take advantage of them immediately out of the box. Here’s everything you need to know about fast and wireless charging on the iPhone 8. The post Everything you need to know about charging your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus appeared first on Digital Trends .
Porsche’s design arm, Studio F.A. Porsche, unveiled a 115-foot superyacht dubbed the Dynamiq GTT 115. Created with shipbuilder Dynamiq, the vessel is powered by two 1,650-horsepower diesel V12s, and costs $16.7 million.
The latest innovation in football safety comes from Brigham Young University in Utah, where Ph.D student Jake Merrell is leading an effort to measure football-related head injuries in real time with a smart foam. The post A new smart foam in football helmets could help detect concussions appeared first on Digital Trends .
Guitar whiz Kaki King follows up her recent boundary-pushing multimedia extravaganza with a live chamber orchestra recording that re-imagines eleven of her most challenging songs. The post Backed by an orchestra, Kaki King shape shifts yet again on ‘Live at Berklee’ appeared first on Digital Trends .
The LG C7 OLED is the best TV you can buy in 2017. But how can that be when the LG E7 and Sony A1E OLED exist
Walmart is testing a novel store-to-fridge service where the delivery person enters your home and places your ordered items inside the refrigerator — even when you’re not around to let them in.
From getting quality shots, to moving the rock, to tricking defenders with sick dribbles, to the ever important pick and roll, our NBA 2K18 offense guide will help you drain buckets. The post Light up the scoreboard with our ‘NBA 2K18’ offense guide appeared first on Digital Trends .
The move comes days before CEO Mark Zuckerberg was scheduled to testify in a related lawsuit.
A geophysics professor from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) claims he’s just run the math… and we’re on our way to what he refers to as a mass extinction event. Here’s why
The reviews are in for the iPhone 8/8Plus, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 102) – CNET
Is the Apple Watch that bad? Did Apple do enough with the Apple TV 4K? Are the new iPhone 8 and 8 Plus boring?
The Android “check for update” button is getting some new power — in fact when you press it, it will now bypass Google’s rollout stages and allow you to download any available updates. The post Android’s ‘check for update’ button will now finally do something appeared first on Digital Trends
The move comes days before CEO Mark Zuckerberg was scheduled to testify.
The Sixer is an insulated ski jacket from 686 that doubles as a wearable cooler, allowing the user to carry up to 11 cans of their favorite beverage with them on the slopes or wherever they go. The post Stay warm while keeping your beer cool with the Sixer insulated jacket appeared first on Digital Trends .
Lockheed Martin recently showed off its ATHENA laser blaster by blowing drones out of the sky with it. The weapon may one day help protect soldiers in combat from threats that could possibly include swarms of drones
- Hackers targeted election systems in 21 states, DHS says – CNET
- Uber’s Khosrowshahi proving to be a kinder, gentler CEO – CNET
- 5 things we just learned from the iPhone 8 teardown – CNET
- Get to know the CNET family: Q&A with Claire Reilly – CNET
- Fox Sports VR improves Virtual Suite experience with 360-degree Skycam
- 2017 has been a great year for the music industry, and it’s thanks to streaming
- Everything you need to know about charging your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Have $16 million? Climb aboard the Dynamiq GTT 115, the Porsche of the sea
- A new smart foam in football helmets could help detect concussions
- Backed by an orchestra, Kaki King shape shifts yet again on ‘Live at Berklee’
- LG C7 Series (OLED55C7P) review
- Walmart is testing a delivery service that puts food into your fridge
- Light up the scoreboard with our ‘NBA 2K18’ offense guide
- Facebook drops plan to restructure voting shares – CNET
- Another mass extinction event is on its way, warns MIT scientist
- The reviews are in for the iPhone 8/8Plus, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 102) – CNET
- Android’s ‘check for update’ button will now finally do something
- Facebook drops restructuring plan and settles investor lawsuit – CNET
- Stay warm while keeping your beer cool with the Sixer insulated jacket
- Watch Lockheed Martin burn drones out of the sky with new, improved ATHENA laser
- Cloud Partner Program Aim to Replace ERP
- DJI Osmo+ Gimbal Review
- Between the Streams: ‘The Deuce’ is loose, ‘American Vandal,’ ‘Terminator 8?’
- Hope you weren’t waiting for Intel’s Project Alloy headset – CNET
- Kodak Moment’s chatbot suggests the best Facebook photos for printing
- NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin’s house is a smart home masterpiece
- Weekly Rewind: Free Lyft rides, new Nest products, legendary Porsches
- Here’s how Apple tried to sell me on the iPhone 8 – CNET
- Innovative suction robot is designed to hitchhike on the side of a shark
- Tesla trounces supercars in ‘World’s Greatest Drag Race’ – Roadshow