Some lawmakers had sought to reinstate penalties against the Chinese telecom giant for violating trade laws.
The new laws would require tech giants to assist law enforcement in accessing encrypted communications. But the government insists it’s not a backdoor.
The effort aims to boost black engagement with the tech community, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Even if you don’t care about workstations, it strongly hints that the Turing-based GeForce cards are imminent.
This guy is a total nutter for ripping around in traffic in this thing, but we’re secretly jealous.
Spoiler-free review: Gwen Stacy’s Ghost Spider gets an origin story with a wallop.
A Florida-based startup has started taking pre-orders for its new smart pantry, the WePlenish Java Smart Container, which can automatically order snacks and coffee when supplies start to run low. The post Amazon Dash-powered WePlenish smart pantry device orders snacks, coffee, more appeared first on Digital Trends .
Facebook’s messaging app for the under-13 crowd required parents, not kids, to initiate the process of adding a friend. Now kids can start the process by using a unique passphrase — a feature that still requires parental approval. The post Kids can now initiate a friend request on Messenger Kids by using a password appeared first on Digital Trends
Ride-hailing drivers are starting to falsify damage claims to increase their profits.
Looking for the perfect lens to pair with your Nikon DSLR? Here are Nikon’s best lenses — and a few from third-party manufacturers — from macro to telephoto, from $220 to $2,400. The post From wide angle to telephoto, here are the best lenses for your Nikon DSLR appeared first on Digital Trends
Omega Centauri is about 16,000 light years away, making it visible to the naked eye. And it contains some 10 million stars, making it the largest globular cluster in the Milky Way.
MoviePass is reportedly re-enrolling users who had recently canceled the service, giving them an error message when they try to jump ship again. This comes as part of the launch of a new plan from the struggling company. The post MoviePass reportedly re-enrolls past subscribers, forbids cancellations appeared first on Digital Trends .
A recent survey questioned 595 VR and AR professionals about business growth in the consumer and enterprise markets. Only 24 percent report strong sales in the enterprise while 18 percent show strong sales in the consumer market. The post Pricing and lack of content are still barriers against the adoption of VR appeared first on Digital Trends
Vets will now be eligible for the carrier’s Internet Essentials broadband program, which also serves poor school children and elderly Americans.
Bethesda may skip the PS4 for Elder Scrolls: Legends, because Sony won’t play nice.
Infowars, Alex Jones are testing the limits of free speech on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Apple – CNET
FAQ: The conspiracy theorist extraordinaire becomes the center of a debate about free speech and the internet. Here’s what you need to know.
General Motors’ Premium Plus trim offers more options to get a 6.2-liter V8 in your full-size SUV.
The video sharing platform follows the lead of Facebook, YouTube, Apple and more.
There’s nothing worse than getting a new phone and realizing you don’t have any of your old contacts listed. Luckily, it’s an easy problem to solve. Here’s how to transfer your contact list to your new device.
Hacked appliances could overwhelm the grid, researchers say.
- Trump signs defense bill with watered-down ZTE sanctions – CNET
- Facebook, Google, WhatsApp in the firing line as Australia reveals encryption laws – CNET
- Andreessen Horowitz reportedly plans new VC fund for black investors – CNET
- Nvidia Turing architecture arrives in high-end Quadro RTX GPUs – CNET
- Chinese man tests his crazy homemade roller suit in rush-hour traffic – Roadshow
- Marvel Rising: Initiation is a fun team-up that kicks off with a twist – CNET
- Amazon Dash-powered WePlenish smart pantry device orders snacks, coffee, more
- Kids can now initiate a friend request on Messenger Kids by using a password
- Lyft and Uber’s vomit fraud problem is less and more gross than it sounds – Roadshow
- From wide angle to telephoto, here are the best lenses for your Nikon DSLR
- Omega Centauri hosts 10 million stars and probably not an ounce of life
- MoviePass reportedly re-enrolls past subscribers, forbids cancellations
- Pricing and lack of content are still barriers against the adoption of VR
- Comcast brings $10-a-month broadband to military veterans – CNET
- Elder Scrolls game threatens to ditch PlayStation if Sony won’t approve cross-play – CNET
- Infowars, Alex Jones are testing the limits of free speech on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Apple – CNET
- Chevy Suburban and Tahoe get fancied up with big V8 power – Roadshow
- Vimeo has removed Alex Jones’ Infowars too – CNET
- How to transfer your contacts between iPhone and Android devices
- Your smart air conditioner could help bring down the power grid – CNET
- Here is our ‘World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’ leveling guide
- Be a master of your own ever-changing ‘galaxy’ with this kinetic wall art
- Apple delays 32-person Group FaceTime chats from iOS 12 launch – CNET
- How lidar technology is working to enhance trucking safety
- Google tracks your location even when you deny it permission
- VW’s Electrify America launches first ad campaign… with a Bolt EV – Roadshow
- Fortnite for Android no longer Samsung-exclusive: Is your phone getting it? – CNET
- Researchers hack John McAffee’s ‘unhackable’ Bitfi cryptocurrency wallet
- No keyboard? No problem. Masterkey will project you a virtual one to type on
- Upgrade your home theater with a deeply discounted Vizio soundbar system
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015