Apple’s Mac OS would benefit from a merger with iOS. Apple could reinvigorate interest in its MacBook Pro laptop from its prosumer audience by adding features first found on iOS, like LTE support, inking capabilities, and a touchscreen to its Mac
Yamaha has announced three new A/V receivers, two new speakers, and a new subwoofer, all of which use its MusicCast Surround technology to wrap you in sound without the need for so many wires. The post Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers appeared first on Digital Trends .
Monday’s earnings story is about a sales and profit boost. The question is how much did Nest smart home devices and an investment in Uber play into the results.
While this isn’t a new technology, it could be a way to reduce carbon emissions while we wait for widespread use of electric semis.
The two companies file witness lists for the upcoming damages retrial. There won’t be any CEOs on the stand.
Microsoft may use the Surface Phone to showcase Windows 10’s new telephony features.
Fans of the quirky Adult Swim comedy will relish the chance to hear Peter Dinklage and the Thrones showrunners chat about the episode.
The Alexa Voice Service team at Amazon’s Lab126 is busy getting the next generation of Alexa gadgets ready for the real world.
The gaming brand plans to acquire virtual credits and e-payment company MOL Global for approximately $61 million.
Completing its first flight today, the Airbus A350 Ultra Long Range can fly 20 hours nonstop, enough to connect Singapore and New York on one load of fuel.
Some of the toughest challenges and best rewards in “God of War” are secreted away in the optional realms of Muspelheim and Niflheim.
A newly awarded Samsung patent shows a new system for video chatting that could seriously save on your data. The system basically involves the use of the company’s new AR Emoji, which could be used in place of transmitting video
Your Google Home device is even more useful with the addition of its new Routines feature, which allows your device to perform several actions with one command. Here’s how to enable Google routines on your Google Home speaker. The post How to set up Routines on your Google Home device appeared first on Digital Trends
The social network says it removed 1.9 million pieces of ISIS and al-Qaida related content.
Researchers at the University of Washington have developed a technique which makes HD video streaming possible using low- or no-power devices such as smart glasses. Here’s how it works
Martin Lewis wants to make sure consumers know he never endorses any products. Scammers are making that hard by posting ads featuring him on social media.
The uprising has become a rebellion and that’s not all that’s changed in season 2 of Westworld. Spoilers for episode one ahead!
If there’s any concept worth using as inspiration for anything, it’s this one.
Looking to save your family and maybe even yourself a little money? Here’s how to add family members to your Apple Music subscription without all the potential headaches that could get in your way. The post How to add family members to your Apple Music subscription appeared first on Digital Trends .
A wounded US combat veteran is the recipient of a total penis and scrotum transplant performed by Johns Hopkins doctors during a complex 14-hour surgery.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015