Drip is a crowdfunding tool that allows people to subscribe to a creator and give them monthly payments. This is in contrast to the Kickstarter model, which has backers pledge money to one single project. The post Kickstarter lets you subscribe to creators with Drip appeared first on Digital Trends .
Golfers have always loved gadgets, but now you can use the latest technology previously only available to tour pros to help you improve your game on your upcoming vacation to a high-end golf resort.
With the iPhone X, Apple finally did away with the home button. Luckily, you can still access plenty of functionality without it. Here are a few quick pointers, courtesy of The Unlockr’s David Cogen
It’s no secret that most gamers hate microtransactions. Video game publishers, on the other hand, seem to love them.
If you can’t decide if you need a tablet or a notebook, then don’t bother.
There’s a lot to be thankful for this holiday season, but here at DT, cool car technologies are at the top of the list. Inside, we’re giving thanks for heated seats, adaptive cruise control, and much more.
Oh She Glows — available for iOS and Android — is an app that consists of over 95 plant-based recipes, including over 75 gluten-free recipes. It’ll also bring out the foodie in you — just in time for those Instagram worthy holiday photos.
The Razer Phone boasts some pretty impressive specifications. With Dolby Atmos on board, a 120Hz screen, and 8GB of RAM, the it’s the perfect device for gaming. Here’s some Razer Phone tips and tricks to help you master your new phone.
The Surface Book 2 is an interesting device. It might even be slick and stylish enough to sway some MacOS die-hards. Let’s dig into the details to find out for sure in this Surface Book 2 vs.
There are reports that Samsung is working on a new detachable Chromebook that will be powered by a Kaby Lake processor.
Researchers at the University of Utah have attached a robotic arm and hand that respond directly to nerve impulses. Called the “Luke” arm, it’s a revolutionary advance in neuroprosthetic devices. The post High-tech neuroprosthetic ‘Luke’ arm lets amputee touch and feel again appeared first on Digital Trends
The latest in a line of Star Wars breakfast appliances will make the Waffle Run to your mouth in less than 12 parsecs.
Commentary: An institute backed by Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk offers a graphic warning against machines that decide whom to kill.
Headphone jacks are going the way of the dinosaurs, but that doesn’t mean you need to throw out your wired headphones. Our Bluewave Get review shows how a tiny BT receiver can breathe new life into your old cans with AptX HD support and a killer amp. The post Bluewave Get Hi-Fi Wireless Headphone Amp review appeared first on Digital Trends
Researchers from METI have sent a friendly greeting to a red dwarf system that could be home to an alien civilization. We may hear back from them in 25 years, but what will the response be?
Bruce Wayne finds out that his alter ego might have gone a little too far punishing litterers and other minor criminals.
With the help of the filmmakers behind the viral More Than Just Parks series, the U.S. Forest Service is using technology and media to solicit input on land management policies in its boldest campaign ever. The post As wildfires raged, the Forest Service was capturing the immensity in VR appeared first on Digital Trends .
Business-to-business firms view increased online activity as an effective way to boost their growth, according to a new report from CloudCraze. Eighty-nine percent of the 400-plus B2B decision makers CloudCraze surveyed in the United States and Europe expected digital commerce would help their businesses grow.
Everyone loves a good teaser, but finding one isn’t always easy.
Fans of former President Obama are clamoring for the opportunity to buy Chance the Rapper’s love song-turned-political message.
- Kickstarter lets you subscribe to creators with Drip
- Try these accessible tech teaching tools on your next dream golf vacation
- You won’t miss the home button on the iPhone X, thanks to these new gestures
- ‘Witcher 3’ developer takes shot at microtransactions — ‘We leave greed to others’
- The best 2-in-1 laptops you can buy
- 20 car technologies we’re thankful for (and a little spoiled by)
- Oh She Glows is the most stunning recipe app you’ll ever see
- Win the game with these handy Razer Phone tips and tricks
- Microsoft takes on Apple’s prestige: Surface Book 2 15-inch vs MacBook Pro 15
- Samsung is working on a detachable two-in-one Chromebook
- High-tech neuroprosthetic ‘Luke’ arm lets amputee touch and feel again
- Millennium Falcon waffles are tasty enough for you, old man – CNET
- Scary ‘Slaughterbots’ video shows danger of autonomous killer drones – CNET
- Bluewave Get Hi-Fi Wireless Headphone Amp review
- Scientists hope their latest alien invitation won’t trigger an invasion of Earth
- Batman learns that Gotham City kinda hates him in ‘SNL’ skit – CNET
- As wildfires raged, the Forest Service was capturing the immensity in VR
- E-Commerce Provides Fertile Ground for B2B Growth
- On the horizon: The best new movie trailers released this week
- ‘SNL’ viewers want ‘Come Back, Barack’ song to hit iTunes – CNET
- The Orbital Reflector, launching in 2018, is the world’s first space sculpture
- Razer Phone vs. LG V30: Can Razer topple a smartphone giant?
- Do more while doing less with the best Mac keyboard shortcuts
- Kai Lenny shows Steve Aoki how to ride a hydrofoil surfboard
- Bike across the water’s surface on the Manta5 Hydrofoiler
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review