The social network closed the message board, which was popular with Donald Trump supporters, shortly after the election.
Though it’s shorter than a usual “Uncharted” title, “Uncharted: the Lost Legacy” feels like a full-fledged game that refines the formula, and its focus on underused characters Chloe and Nadine is refreshing.
In the wake of the Charlottesville tragedy, the music-streaming company removes bands flagged as racist by the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2014.
The White Hat collective got access to several Twitter accounts, including the main HBO account, Last Week Tonight and Game of Thrones.
Everything’s under control, situation normal. It’s just that the director of the Star Wars standalone film delivered a fully operational clue.
Cook says in a note to employees that he disagrees with the president that Nazis are on the same level as those who oppose them.
Get to know James Martin, the man who brings life to CNET through his camera lens. Find out how he sliced his wrist on the job!
Madden NFL 18 excels on multiple fronts, thanks to its fantastic new story mode, and a dedication to increased realism on the field. The post ‘Madden NFL 18’ review appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: The actress faces criticism for encouraging her Facebook followers to join in the identification of the Charlottesville marchers.
The ESPN app update for Apple TV’s tvOS software allows you to stream four different live events at once. Choose from over 30 different live sporting events airing across ESPN’s networks.
PlayStation Experience 2017 returns to Anaheim, California, this December. It is a place for Sony fans to eat, breathe, and sleep PlayStation
A new international Marvel trailer shows the two superheroes talking about what destiny has in store for Thor. Hint: the Goddess of Death.
Internet security provider pulls its protection after claims it was secretly supporting the neo-Nazi site’s ideology.
Bonnie Tyler will be belting out her 1983 hit on a cruise ship on eclipse day, but here are some other sonic suggestions for the big event.
Our Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID review looks at this unique wireless keyset, which combines Windows Hello support with a familiar typing experience. The post Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID review appeared first on Digital Trends .
MoviePass CEO Mitch Lowe explains how his movie ticket tech really works — without relying on partnerships with big theaters.
You don’t need a case for your Echo Dot smart speaker, but if you want one, you’ve sure got some interesting options.
Payments giants disable support for sites that promote hate or sell items glorifying white supremacists.
Forget the hackers. Sometimes a leaked show comes from your own bannermen. But the question remains: to seek out spoilers, or wait for Sunday?
After partnering with Gearbox Publishing, developer Compulsion Games is upping the ante as We Happy Few nears its formal release in 2018. New contentincludes a full-length story campaign played through three different characters.
- Reports: Facebook shut internal forum that grew sexist, racist – CNET
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy review
- Spotify removes ‘white power’ music from its service – CNET
- HBO social media accounts hacked by OurMine – CNET
- Ron Howard drops a moon-sized hint about Han Solo film – CNET
- Apple CEO Tim Cook pens memo denouncing white supremacy – CNET
- Get to know the CNET family: Q&A with James Martin – CNET
- ‘Madden NFL 18’ review
- Facebookers slam Jennifer Lawrence for call to ID neo-Nazis – CNET
- Apple TV’s new ESPN app update lets you watch four live-streams at once
- Get your tickets! PlayStation Experience 2017 set for December
- Doctor Strange advises Thor in new ‘Ragnarok’ trailer – CNET
- Daily Stormer offline again as Cloudflare pulls support – CNET
- Turn around, bright eyes: Here’s your total eclipse playlist – CNET
- Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID review
- How MoviePass will defy AMC to get you into theaters – CNET
- Amazon Echo Dot cases: The good, the bad and the horse – CNET
- Apple Pay, PayPal cut off sites linked to white supremacists – CNET
- HBO accidentally leaks ‘Game of Thrones’ episode – CNET
- Oh, Joy! Full version of ‘We Happy Few’ set to launch in April 2018
- Total solar eclipse may reveal a new comet you can see – CNET
- Zuckerberg vows to remove hate speech on Facebook – CNET
- This solar eclipse time lapse will get you pumped for Monday – CNET
- Programmable pressure cooker makes meals in minutes, now $120 off
- ‘Crackdown 3’ will not launch with the Xbox One X, slips into 2018
- Smile! Dentacoin wants to become the Bitcoin of the dental industry
- Twitter pulls the plug on The Daily Stormer too – CNET
- Sonos lays out terms for voice control ahead of Alexa skill – CNET
- Tom Cruise’s on-set injury forces long ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ production delay
- Imaginative AI dreams up its own high-resolution street scenes