Commentary: Eric Franklin, a lifelong comics fan, will go back to the theater over and over to relive these parts of “Black Panther.” Warning: Spoilers, and tears, ahead.
Ministry of Supply’s thermostat-equipped Mercury Intelligent Heated Jacket promises to be ready by the holiday. Here’s what it’s like to wear.
Here’s how Dogecoin went from a joke-equivalent of bitcoin to one of the world’s most valuable cryptocurrencies — before it all came crashing down.
Qualcomm’s forthcoming LTE-enabled PCs are coming to a new set of U.S.
We find the best replacements for your favorite features.
The streaming service is looking for its next smash hit.
How do you challenge Sonos for the top spot in wireless home audio? Bluesound does it with NAD and PSB components plus support for high-res music
The ride-hailing company says it’s up to 50 percent cheaper than regular Pool. So that means it costs… about the same as a bus.
German supplier Bosch predicts the ridesharing industry will experience double-digit growth in the coming years. It just dived into the sector by buying Splitting Fares, a Detroit-based start-up that helps co-workers carpool
The limited edition statue is designed by special make-up effects creator Rick Baker.
The metal is essential to production of batteries for phones and electric cars.
A new video from Boston Dynamics highlights SpotMini’s ability to stay focused on a task despite someone trying to push it around. The robot is seen maintaining its balance and opening the door before walking off
The new Amazon Plants Store targets green-fingered shoppers on the hunt for new succulents, shrubs, annuals, and perennials to brighten up their home or garden. Prices start at $8.75 and shipping is free for Prime members.
Frustrated with strict regulations that hindered the development of its London bus service, Citymapper looks set to reveal details of a new service that’ll see it take on Uber as a private taxi operator. The post Citymapper ditches London bus service to go after Uber instead appeared first on Digital Trends .
Dallas, Atlanta and Waco, Texas, are the first of a dozen markets to get 5G later this year.
Commentary: “The Push” tries to see if social pressure can convince someone to commit murder.
When first class is out of reach, and coach just looks dismal, these premium economy seats may offer just enough perks to let you kick back and relax without pinching your wallet. The post 9 premium economy classes that let you stretch your legs and your dollar appeared first on Digital Trends .
Its new magnet technology dramatically reduces the need for expensive rare-earth minerals with little to no drop in performance.
You can buy Bitcoin with just about everything these days, from bank account transfers to gift cards. But if you want to use Paypal, it’s surprisingly difficult.
AT&T won’t get access to communications between the Justice Department and President Trump it claims influenced the decision to block its merger with Time Warner.
- 9 ‘Black Panther’ moments I can’t stop thinking about – CNET
- Yes, there’s an Alexa-connected heated jacket – CNET
- Dogecoin: A cryptocurrency joke that somehow turned real – CNET
- Qualcomm’s ‘Always On’ PCs are coming to T-Mobile and AT&T
- Miss your Windows phone? Try these phones and apps instead – CNET
- Spotify seeks hardware pro, fuelling smart speaker speculation – CNET
- Bluesound raises the bar for Wi-Fi hi-fi. But can it beat Sonos?
- Uber Express Pool is coming to town, move over buses – CNET
- Bosch dives into the ridesharing industry by helping co-workers carpool
- This $1,000 Joker bust is absolutely terrifying – CNET
- Apple reportedly looking to buy cobalt directly from miners – CNET
- Whatever you do, don’t mess with Boston Dynamics’ SpotMini robot
- Amazon cultivating new side business with launch of ‘Plants Store’
- Citymapper ditches London bus service to go after Uber instead
- Here are the first cities to get AT&T’s mobile 5G network – CNET
- Netflix reveals disturbing new reality show – CNET
- 9 premium economy classes that let you stretch your legs and your dollar
- Toyota develops new lower-cost, less-resource-intensive magnet for EVs – Roadshow
- How to buy Bitcoin with PayPal
- AT&T loses bid for White House communications in antitrust case – CNET
- That’s rich: Bill Gates will play himself on ‘Big Bang Theory’ – CNET
- All of the Galaxy S9 beans spilled in this latest leak – CNET
- Toyota is building a miniature Japanese Nürburgring, sorta – Roadshow
- Netflix: ‘Stranger Things’ creators aren’t leaving the show – CNET
- McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce is coming back, but it might be a trap – CNET
- Get ready for the great outdoors with these 12 camping gear deals
- How SpaceX plans to bring speedy broadband to the whole world – CNET
- You can put this adorable Chewie down for a Star Wars nap – CNET
- See Boston Dynamics push its door-opening dog robot around – CNET
- Swype discontinues its keyboard app for Android and iOS
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015