Deal covers components that will be used in Apple products through the middle of 2023.
The Farewell is heading to Prime to make you cry, and Al Pacino and Logan Lerman hunt Nazis in 1970s New York.
It’s arguably the most fun WWE show of the year.
Researchers come together to brew a shot you can count on.
A growing number of people are placing hoax calls about hostages at executives’ homes, according to The New York Times.
Savage will help teach the dog new tricks now that Spot’s SDK is available to the public.
A Tina Fey-written Mean Girls: The Musical: The Movie is happening.
SpaceX is launching a Starlink rocket this Friday, and you can watch it launch into space in real-time.
It’s not a big discount, but Amazon’s surprise sale on the AirPods Pro is the lowest price we’ve seen yet.
It comes exclusively with the 2.0-liter turbo-four paired with mild-hybrid technology.
Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
If you worry about getting locked out because of a dead smart lock, you can save 48% on the Elemake Stainless Steel 304 keyless lock.
Though it’s not a reversal by any means, it may be enough to calm some of the angry voices on social media outlets.
Lenovo has issued a firmware update for ThinkPad laptops made between 2017 and 2019 to fix various USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 connection issues.
ISS astronauts could smell the cookies baking.
The MacBook Pro is a controversial laptop these days, and that’s unfortunate. Due to some divisive changes Apple made to the functionality of the MacBook Pro, fans are split.
The AMD RX 5600 XT vs. RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti is the battle for the best 1080p GPU you can buy right now.
The best USB charging stations allow you to charge multiple smartphones and tablets from a single outlet.
Scientists build a 3D-printed vocal tract to give an ancient Egyptian priest the ability to speak again.
The tech giant argues that “hundreds of millions” of customers would be affected by a forced switch to USB-C.
If you’re serious about your data security, learn about these companies providing serious encryption options.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015