Oracle just published some commissioned research that gives us insights into both CRM generally and the times we live in. A study of more than 1,100 people across several generations found the following: Almost half of consumers have blacklisted a brand as the result of a bad experience; more than one-third of consumers said they would never shop with a company again after just one bad experience.
Google Cloud and VMware have announced Google Cloud VMware Solution by CloudSimple, a service that lets organizations run VMware workloads in Google Cloud Platform on premises, in a hybrid architecture, or in the cloud.
Marketing professionals play a big role in helping businesses succeed by building brand loyalty. Recent studies have shown that over the last 19 years the average human attention span has fallen from 12 seconds to eight seconds.
Congratulations! You’ve succeeded in driving online traffic to your product page. So why aren’t customers actually clicking ‘Add to Cart’? Making successful e-commerce conversions, or transforming your website’s visitors into actual paying customers, isn’t an easy feat.
The contact center uses familiar benchmarks to determine if a call, chat or email is successful or not. Call metrics such as net promoter score, handle time, and amount of silence are correlated with positive or negative outcomes. However, insights from speech analytics technology prove that these metrics only tell part of the story
Finance and accounting technology became the No. 1 software budgeting priority for small and mid-sized businesses, according to a survey conducted last year. Almost 54 percent of respondents were budgeting to invest in accounting tools in the next 12 to 24 months, with those in the retail industry specifically forecasting to spend between $30,000 and $40,000.
The DoJ is opening antitrust investigations into some of the biggest tech companies around, including Facebook, Google, Amazon and others. This is nothing that either the public or the companies involved should fret about.
It was bound to happen. Salesforce was going to China at some point, and it announced that action this week saying it was partnering with Alibaba.
Amazon is keenly interested in protecting the intellectual property rights of its third-party sellers because the company depends upon them for their long-term success.
CRM systems are the lifeblood of many businesses, and the volume of customer data within them keeps growing as companies digitize more processes. That data often is not being used to its full potential, beyond basic reporting on sales metrics and marketing campaigns
The newly launched Square Photo Studio leverages state-of-the-art robotics to offer etailers professional-grade product photography. For $10, clients can get three high-resolution, multi-angle digital photos of a product
The FTC announced that Equifax has agreed to pay a minimum of $575 million as part of a global settlement of claims against it arising from a 2017 data breach that affected 147 million Americans. The settlement with the FTC, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and 50 states and territories potentially could reach $700 million. In its complaint against Equifax the FTC alleged that the credit reporting agency failed to secure a massive amount of personal information stored on its network.
AI applied to healthcare includes a collection of technologies that enable machines to sense, interpret, act and learn. AI implementations for digital health can be relatively simple when they are focused largely on personal patient engagement, or vastly complex when working with big data sets, highly specialized diagnostics, and the workflows of multiple highly complicated organizations.
At San Diego Comic-Con 2019, we finally got a look at Cavill battling evil in the Netflix adaptation.
A dispute over rates means TV viewers in cities across the US can’t watch CBS offerings.
Cadillac hopes to make parking easier with a new embedded feature that allows drivers to find, reserve, and pay for parking spaces from their dashboard.
The AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt is just the ticket for audiophiles who’ve resisted the Bluetooth trend and still want to enjoy their wired headphones.
The Schiit Ragnarok 2 is the rare purist audiophile amp designed and built in the US. It’s selling for $1,499.
If you’ve got your Amazon Echo, Echo Show, and Fire TV set up, you might want a phone that’s just as tied into your Amazon-based A.I. network. Here’s every Alexa Built-in smartphone you can buy from Amazon right now.
40mm is an awkward focal length, but the Sigma 40mm F1.4 Art is so good that you’ll want to use it in place of your 35 or 50mm. Extremely sharp across the frame, it’s one of the best prime lenses we’ve ever tested.
- Motorola Razr (2020) vs. Motorola Razr (2019): A battle on a Razr’s edge
- TikTok says it’s here to stay; ban from U.S. app stores delayed to September 27
- Lego releases new Batman 1989 Batwing set on Batman Day – CNET
- Respawn swings banhammer on Apex Legends players exploiting bugs
- Google reportedly working on new Gmail logo, suggesting upcoming changes
- Trump approves proposed deal for Oracle to acquire U.S. assets of TikTok
- Trump approves TikTok-Oracle deal, he says – CNET
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2020: How to watch the Stars vs. Lightning today without cable – CNET
- Sony apologizes for PlayStation 5 pre-order mess, promises more consoles
- Large bat colony drives National Weather Service’s radar batty – CNET
- TikTok sues Trump again, after his decision on banning downloads of the app – CNET
- The best essential gear for your motorcycle emergency kit – Roadshow
- 2021 Toyota Sienna Platinum is a surprisingly lux family cruiser – Roadshow
- How to add and customize home screen widgets in iOS 14
- Sony says more PS5 consoles are on the way for preorder – CNET
- Emmys 2020 predictions: Who will win in each category – CNET
- Buy an Apple Watch and get a second one for $200 off – CNET
- Get an Apple Watch Series 5 for just $309 – CNET
- How the James Webb Space Telescope will look for life around dead stars
- Giant weights, liquid air, and beyond: How we’ll store energy in the future
- NBA playoffs: How to watch Celtics vs. Heat Game 3 tonight on ESPN – CNET
- The Nintendo Switch is back in stock at GameStop and Amazon – CNET
- iPad Air (4th-gen) vs. Surface Pro 7, Surface Go 2, and Surface Pro X
- The new EVs we’re most excited about – Roadshow
- Touring Superleggera’s Aero 3 is a carbon-clad homage to the racecars of the 1930s – Roadshow
- How to use Roll20
- What to expect from Amazon’s September 2020 event
- First major Marvel’s Avengers patch since launch fixes more than 1,000 issues
- Instant Pod Review: A simple way to start your morning
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Note 10 Plus: I tested both phones, and here’s what I found – CNET
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015