Commentary: Smart bulbs, smart switches and other smart lights have never been better or more affordable — and new options are coming this year from Ring, GE, Philips Hue and more. So what’s stopping you from buying in?
Some incentives are currently limited to Germany’s most polluted cities.
Is there a Wi-Fi dead zone in your home or office? A Wi-Fi repeater can help. Don’t buy a new one, though.
That’s when the global launch takes place in Paris.
How does Toyota’s resurrected icon compare with other sports car legends?
Computer scientists have shown how Google’s Soli sensor can be used to make dumb objects smart. Here’s why radar-powered computing could finally make the dream of smart homes a reality. The post Google plots radar-sensing tech that could make any object smart appeared first on Digital Trends .
Maybe the president’s game-show past will let him end the shutdown this way
The fluffy social-media celeb was the star of a calendar and a book and appeared on national talk shows.
Universal Electronics is the latest company getting into the smart home market, announcing at CES 2019 that it intends to market the Nevo Butler, a new smart home hub with onboard A.I. and voice control technology. The post Nevo Butler is the latest smart home hub coming to the market appeared first on Digital Trends .
Facebook is reportedly developing an app named LOL, which will feature memes in the form of funny videos and GIF-like clips. The app is said to be in testing in a very limited private beta, but sources said that the app is “cringey.” The post Facebook reportedly developing LOL meme app to try to appeal to teens appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Razer Wireless Charger adds colorful flair to your desk or bedside table. It works with any phone that supports Qi wireless charging — with some quirks — but is it worth the high price tag? We take a look
Move over, Aquaman: These astonishing ocean images rule the seas.
From curious seals to graceful devil rays, the creatures of the sea posed for some spectacular shots.
Tesla is updating their Supercharging pricing based on local electricity rates and customer demand, which has lead to an increase in charging costs by as much as 33 percent in some regions. The post Prices for using Tesla Supercharging jump by 33 percent in some regions appeared first on Digital Trends
Here’s fixed wireless 5G explained! Learn what you need to know about this effective new wireless technology, when it’s available, how much it costs, and more. If you’re thinking about 5G, this guide can help! The post What is fixed wireless 5G?
The length of Saturn’s day has always been a challenge to calculate because of the planet’s non-solid surface and magnetic field. But now scientists have tracked vibrations in the rings to pin down a final answer. The post How long is a day on Saturn
Keeping track of all your passwords and accounts can be a real chore.
The Mortal Kombat 11 Kollector’s Edition will come with a human-sized replica of the mask of Scorpion, one of the most iconic fighters of the series. NetherRealm Studios has also announced the game’s preorder bonuses.
Scientists have made a surprising discovery in Antarctica: the carcasses of tiny animals including crustaceans and a tardigrade were found in a lake that sits deep beneath over half a mile of Antarctic ice. The post Tiny animals discovered in Antarctic lake deep beneath the ice appeared first on Digital Trends
The Democratic National Committee apparently hasn’t lost its allure for Russia-linked hacking groups like Cozy Bear.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015