A well-known manufacturer of RVs that double as tiny homes is giving away the miniature domiciles to entrepreneurs who are willing to outfit them for Airbnb rentals and share 60 percent of the revenue with Wisconsin-based Escape. The post One company is giving away tiny homes if they’re used as an Airbnb rental appeared first on Digital Trends
Those trailers looked so enticing, but if you never made it out to the cineplex, here’s your home list.
Turning off a Nintendo Switch controller is a little bit trickier than it is on other systems. Here’s how to turn off a Nintendo Switch controller, whether it’s the Joy-Con or the Pro Controller. The post How to turn off a Nintendo Switch controller appeared first on Digital Trends .
A malware attack delayed the delivery of papers across the U.S. after it infected many of the Tribune Publishing network’s newspapers. The attack even spread to a few papers outside the network because of shared software and platforms
Rise to your full potential and achieve all your New Year resolutions, with some of the most popular online courses from Udemy discounted to just $9.99.
Epic Games added a new Boom Box item to Fortnite, giving players the ability to destroy others’ structures using the power of music. A special New Year’s Eve event has also been spotted.
Backpacks are usually selected for the storage capacity or protective capability. The STM Myth does all that, but manages to do so with a style that few others can match. Here’s what it’s like
Honor is determined to try all the alternatives to the screen notch it can find, and for the Honor Magic 2, it has introduced a slide-down screen. We’ve been trying it out, and here’s what it’s like. The post Honor Magic 2’s notch-less slide-down screen is tech sorcery at its best appeared first on Digital Trends .
Windows XP and Windows Vista will no longer be supported by Steam starting January 1. Although you might be able to run an offline machine for XP gaming, Valve is keen to push everyone to upgrade. The post Steam to drop support for Windows XP and Vista on January 1 appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Mobvoi TicWatch C2 packs built-in GPS, a heart rate monitor, and Google’s newly-redesigned Wear OS. It also has a high-end look, all for a $200 price tag. We take a closer look.
Unless you have a functional Nintendo 64 or a Wii U, the only way to play most of the Nintendo 64’s vast library is through emulators.
As of firmware update 4.0, all PlayStation 4 consoles support HDR, but if you’re not playing with it on, you’re missing out on some major graphical enhancements. This guide will show you how to set up HDR Gaming on your 4K/HDR TV and PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 4 Pro consoles
Microsoft has been quite quaint with adopting USB-C connectivity, but there now is a reason to believe that future versions of its Surface devices might as well have a nifty magnetic USB-C mechanism. The post A future Surface could have a nifty magnetic USB-C connector appeared first on Digital Trends .
The warmest insulator known to man is Aerogel, which has begun finding its way into outdoor gear at long last, delivering on the promise of lightweight and thin products that perform well in cold conditions. The post 87 after its invention, aerogel is finally finding its way into outdoor gear appeared first on Digital Trends .
A high school junior dug deep into the data on a mysteriously dimming star to search for evidence of a highly advanced civilization.
The Bugatti Chiron has an (electronically limited) top speed of 261 mph, but most owners never get to experience that. See what it’s like to max out one of the world’s fastest supercars in this video.
As 2019 nears, the New Horizons spacecraft is zooming toward mysterious space rock Ultima Thule on a historic flyby.
Updates on Android phones haven’t always been the most reliable — and some manufacturers are worse than others. AOSMark is looking to name and shame the worst offenders and highlight the best companies.
Some consumers are reporting plenty of lag with Chrome OS devices when they drag down from the top of the screen to look at all their open apps in overview mode. Google has been working on a fix since the middle of November The post Experiencing some lag on your Chrome OS tablet?
Gear Club Unlimited 2 arrives exclusively on the Nintendo Switch on December 4th with over 50 licensed cars, a customizable driving experience, online and local multiplayer, and a chance to play as a professional race car driver. The post Gear Club Unlimited 2 review appeared first on Digital Trends
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015