Mac users wanting AMD’s Radeon RX Vega 56 performance will have to now wait until December, as the Blackmagic eGPU Pro has been delayed. Originally slated for a November release, Apple’s website now quotes a December delivery. The post Apple quietly delays Blackmagic eGPU Pro ship date to December appeared first on Digital Trends
Scientists are beginning to worry about five new strains of microbes found in the toilet on the International Space Station. They are similar to recently discovered multi-drug resistant bacteria on Earth. The post Scientists are beginning to worry about bacteria found in Space Station toilet appeared first on Digital Trends
Fake news on the platform comes ahead of general elections early next year.
Let the disruption continue: Airbnb’s latest initiative is called Backyard and the company describes it as, “An endeavor to design and prototype new ways of building and sharing homes.” The post Next year, Airbnb could change how houses are designed and built appeared first on Digital Trends .
The chat app has been overshadowed by Google’s newer communication platforms.
Alfa’s new crossover will slot below the Stelvio and offer plug-in hybrid power.
A new Russian solar-powered drone boat is designed to take smart sensor readings and save them to the Ethereum blockchain. Why
The struggling EV company lost an appeal to its arbitrator to loosen Evergrande’s hold on its intellectual property.
According to a report, Google may shut down Google Hangouts by 2020.
In addition to improving the user experience, these updates will allow Care by Volvo to offer more of the company’s products.
International Space Station bot CIMON likes Kraftwerk and astronauts who are nice.
Grab your pager and get ready to head back to the 1990s for a solo film about a Marvel heroine who just might save the universe. Here’s what we know.
Apple will honor refunds for up to 45-days, according to internal documents.
Color of Change says Facebook has a lot of work to do to regain the public’s trust.
A quadruped robot recently spent a week carrying out autonomous inspection tasks on one of the world’s largest offshore power distribution platforms in the North Sea. Here’s what happened
The data collection is being done with the assistance of vehicle manufacturers, and possibly without the owners’ knowledge.
Instant Pot’s $150 Wi-Fi connected multicooker adds a few smarts, but it’s not revolutionary.
The Nissan Leaf isn’t what comes to mind when you think of a performance car.
Researchers in Australia think they may have cracked the roadkill problem. A virtual fence system has halved animal fatalities on one particular stretch of road. Here’s how it works.
DJ Khaled and Floyd Mayweather Jr. and settled with the SEC over charges that they didn’t disclose that they had been paid to promote a fraudulent initial coin offering for cryptocurrency platform Centra.
- Save $51 on the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi digital photo frame – CNET
- Sony fined $2.4 million over PlayStation refund refusals – CNET
- Budget Moto G Fast and Moto E pack edge-to-edge displays starting at $150
- Elon Musk tweets ‘break up Amazon’ after coronavirus ebook temporarily blocked – CNET
- BMW M4 leaked with its big ol’ grille – Roadshow
- How to buy a Tesla online
- Dyson’s electric car could have been a game changer – Roadshow
- How to watch Homeland online: stream all eight seasons for free
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original to come (plus early movie releases) – CNET
- Apple will have COVID tests, temperature checks as employees return to offices, report says – CNET
- Here’s how NASA’s Perseverance rover will collect samples from martian surface
- Twitter removes Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- Stalkerware sees all, and US laws haven’t stopped its spread – CNET
- The science that the Crew Dragon astronauts are working on aboard the ISS
- Why AT&T expects a big boost to its 5G coverage – CNET
- Where to buy affordable face shields online and get them delivered within days
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know – CNET
- Sony A8H 4K HDR OLED TV review: Superbly cinematic
- Oceanhorn 2 new Golden Edition update launches on Apple Arcade – CNET
- AirPods Pro vs. Jabra Elite 75t: Music lovers might want to look beyond Apple – CNET
- NASA’s InSight lander finally manages to bury its ‘mole’ in martian soil
- Xperia 1 II review: Sony packed this $1,200 phone with camera features – CNET
- Best phones under $300: Moto G Power, Galaxy A50, LG K40 and more for 2020 – CNET
- ‘Dazzle’ makeup won’t trick facial recognition. Here’s what experts say will
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Big Tech had a chance to take major steps against systemic racism, but it failed
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015