Mac users wanting AMD’s Radeon RX Vega 56 performance will have to now wait until December, as the Blackmagic eGPU Pro has been delayed. Originally slated for a November release, Apple’s website now quotes a December delivery. The post Apple quietly delays Blackmagic eGPU Pro ship date to December appeared first on Digital Trends
Scientists are beginning to worry about five new strains of microbes found in the toilet on the International Space Station. They are similar to recently discovered multi-drug resistant bacteria on Earth. The post Scientists are beginning to worry about bacteria found in Space Station toilet appeared first on Digital Trends
Fake news on the platform comes ahead of general elections early next year.
Let the disruption continue: Airbnb’s latest initiative is called Backyard and the company describes it as, “An endeavor to design and prototype new ways of building and sharing homes.” The post Next year, Airbnb could change how houses are designed and built appeared first on Digital Trends .
The chat app has been overshadowed by Google’s newer communication platforms.
Alfa’s new crossover will slot below the Stelvio and offer plug-in hybrid power.
A new Russian solar-powered drone boat is designed to take smart sensor readings and save them to the Ethereum blockchain. Why
The struggling EV company lost an appeal to its arbitrator to loosen Evergrande’s hold on its intellectual property.
According to a report, Google may shut down Google Hangouts by 2020.
In addition to improving the user experience, these updates will allow Care by Volvo to offer more of the company’s products.
International Space Station bot CIMON likes Kraftwerk and astronauts who are nice.
Grab your pager and get ready to head back to the 1990s for a solo film about a Marvel heroine who just might save the universe. Here’s what we know.
Apple will honor refunds for up to 45-days, according to internal documents.
Color of Change says Facebook has a lot of work to do to regain the public’s trust.
A quadruped robot recently spent a week carrying out autonomous inspection tasks on one of the world’s largest offshore power distribution platforms in the North Sea. Here’s what happened
The data collection is being done with the assistance of vehicle manufacturers, and possibly without the owners’ knowledge.
Instant Pot’s $150 Wi-Fi connected multicooker adds a few smarts, but it’s not revolutionary.
The Nissan Leaf isn’t what comes to mind when you think of a performance car.
Researchers in Australia think they may have cracked the roadkill problem. A virtual fence system has halved animal fatalities on one particular stretch of road. Here’s how it works.
DJ Khaled and Floyd Mayweather Jr. and settled with the SEC over charges that they didn’t disclose that they had been paid to promote a fraudulent initial coin offering for cryptocurrency platform Centra.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015