See how Apple’s new iPhones compare spec-by-spec with last year’s iPhone X.
Ikea has issued a recall of one of their popular ceiling lamps due to a safety hazard. Reports indicate that the glass shade of the Calypso ceiling lamp can come undone causing the glass shade to fall and shatter
It may not just be your Facebook account that’s in trouble. The company has warned that some third-party apps, such as Instagram or Spotify, may have been compromised if users used Facebook to log into those services. The post Facebook warns that third-party apps could have been affected by recent breach appeared first on Digital Trends .
As a lifelong fan of the Spider-Man rival, I’m worried about the movie.
Star Wars talk was kept to a minimum as politics, including Kanye West’s pro-Trump remarks, were the talk of the show.
A Redditor managed to get a third-generation Chromecast device sold to them by an unaware Best Buy employee. The new streaming dongle doesn’t look much different but could support more connections via Bluetooth. The post A Best Buy flub sheds light on a new Chromecast.
The answer might well be a job fair that brings the candidates right to the event.
HP’s Chromebook x2 is the first of a new wave of innovative, premium Chrome OS notebooks. It’s well-built, good-looking, and fast. Is that enough to take on Google’s premium Pixelbook
Celebrating over 100 years of naval air power, the stunning museum has loads of biplanes, iconic jets, and legendary supersonic aircraft.
With their special requirements, naval aircraft are different from their land-based counterparts. The UK’s Fleet Air Arm Museum museum celebrates 100 years of these amazing planes.
The annual Grace Hopper Celebration of women in computing coincided with a contentious round of Senate hearings over sexual assault accusations.
Ford uses technology to save money and speed up development, whether it’s for NASCAR or family cars.
His biographer talks about Armstrong’s experiences as a pilot and astronaut, and why the new movie has a dark side to it.
The X-15, one of the most powerful aircraft ever built, was flying high back when the space agency was just getting under way.
From Star Trek to PlayStation VR: here’s how ’90s science fiction influenced the headsets you can buy today, and shows where it’s heading
Taking a virtual spin in Ford’s immersive simulator in Concord, North Carolina, reveals some impressive technology.
Your iPhone buying guide for Apple’s three new phones.
We were once wooed by the allure of a smart grill, but our experience suggests smart grills aren’t a smart investment after all. At least, not yet
Tesla co-founder and CEO Elon Musk has settled a lawsuit filed by the SEC. He got the fraud charges dropped by agreeing to step down from his role as Tesla chairman and pay a $20 million fine. The company will pay an additional $20 million.
Here’s a look at some of the actors who’ve portrayed the great detective and his partner in movies and TV shows.
- Save $51 on the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi digital photo frame – CNET
- Sony fined $2.4 million over PlayStation refund refusals – CNET
- Budget Moto G Fast and Moto E pack edge-to-edge displays starting at $150
- Elon Musk tweets ‘break up Amazon’ after coronavirus ebook temporarily blocked – CNET
- BMW M4 leaked with its big ol’ grille – Roadshow
- How to buy a Tesla online
- Dyson’s electric car could have been a game changer – Roadshow
- How to watch Homeland online: stream all eight seasons for free
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original to come (plus early movie releases) – CNET
- Apple will have COVID tests, temperature checks as employees return to offices, report says – CNET
- Here’s how NASA’s Perseverance rover will collect samples from martian surface
- Twitter removes Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- Stalkerware sees all, and US laws haven’t stopped its spread – CNET
- The science that the Crew Dragon astronauts are working on aboard the ISS
- Why AT&T expects a big boost to its 5G coverage – CNET
- Where to buy affordable face shields online and get them delivered within days
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know – CNET
- Sony A8H 4K HDR OLED TV review: Superbly cinematic
- Oceanhorn 2 new Golden Edition update launches on Apple Arcade – CNET
- AirPods Pro vs. Jabra Elite 75t: Music lovers might want to look beyond Apple – CNET
- NASA’s InSight lander finally manages to bury its ‘mole’ in martian soil
- Xperia 1 II review: Sony packed this $1,200 phone with camera features – CNET
- Best phones under $300: Moto G Power, Galaxy A50, LG K40 and more for 2020 – CNET
- ‘Dazzle’ makeup won’t trick facial recognition. Here’s what experts say will
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Big Tech had a chance to take major steps against systemic racism, but it failed
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015