I fear CRM could be tainted by the failings of social media and the bad actors who exploited social platforms. Today it seems especially important for CRM to separate itself from the worst aspects of social to the extent that we can. There’s certainly a lot to say — from continuing to talk about the care we take of customer data to explicitly renouncing some of the tactics that the bad actors have made habitual
IBM and currency trading utility CLS have announced a new platform that enables financial institutions to deploy, share and consume services on a hosted blockchain network. Nine financial institutions, including Barclays and Citibank, have agreed to participate in the initial launch of the platform, which is sort of an app store for solutions that use distributed ledger technology, also known as “blockchain.” The proof-of-concept venture, LedgerConnect, allows financial institutions to access a multitude of services.
IBM and currency trading utility CLS have announced a new platform that enables financial institutions to deploy, share and consume services on a hosted blockchain network.
So you’ve just migrated your e-commerce platform. A few weeks into the launch, you discover something shocking: Despite performing technical due diligence, hiring the best development agency, and spending a fortune on the migration, your traffic and Google rankings have dropped significantly. If this sounds familiar, you’ll want to keep reading.
Gov. Jerry Brown last month signed into law the California Consumer Privacy Act
EverString, a San Mateo, California-based startup that offers artificial intelligence software for business-to-business sales, marketing and operations teams, hasy released FIRE, a four-point strategy to improve sales performance.
So, you want to increase your social network followers on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more? Great.
So, you want to increase your social network followers on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more? Great
eBay and Square Capital have entered a partnership to provide eBay sellers business financing of up to $100,000. The funds can be made available in as little as one day.
eBay and Square Capital have entered a partnership to provide eBay sellers business financing of up to $100,000. The funds can be made available in as little as one day. Square Capital will email select eBay sellers invitations to apply for a loan in Q3, the companies said
A confusing dynamic has been emerging in the software industry, caused by the inexorable shift to the cloud.
The Internet of Things may be in its infancy, but the U.S. government has been gearing up to determine what the proper federal role should be, both for encouraging and for regulating the use of IoT technology
Gamification is one of the hottest trends in the business world. Incorporating game elements can be a great way to motivate and engage customers and employees alike — using an activity that has appealed to humankind since its beginnings.
Gamification is one of the hottest trends in the business world. Incorporating game elements can be a great way to motivate and engage customers and employees alike — using an activity that has appealed to humankind since its beginnings. “Humans have been playing games for thousands of years.
Buddy movies have been an entertainment staple for years.
Buddy movies have been an entertainment staple for years. Like Felix and Oscar in The Odd Couple or Murtaugh and Riggs in Lethal Weapon , the buddy film genre shows how two people can overcome obstacles, and each other, to produce a happy ending
The Internet has a long and storied history of democratizing information and influencing social change. It has flattened hierarchies and made information accessible to many more people — though, ironically, it also has sometimes assaulted democracy in the process. Just think about how philanthropy has been changing at the instigation of Salesforce.
Openprise has announced new partnerships and a new service designed to streamline marketing automation and ABM operations. The new partners offer capabilities such as reverse-IP lookup, business-to-personal-email address lookup, business data in the UK, and more in-depth business-to-consumer and business-to-business data capabilities
Activision and Treyarch have released the story trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s “Blood of the Dead” zombies campaign. It stars some classic Zombies characters and takes place in Alcatraz.
The carrier has named half the markets it expects to roll out the super speedy network to this year.
- Take selfies from the sky with the DJI Spark: Just $250 – CNET
- Can digital weights get you ripped? Tonal thinks so – CNET
- Shelby American relaunches the Shelby GT Mustang for 2019 – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s Gamescom livestream — watch it here – CNET
- How does the 2019 Ford Ranger’s price stack up to its rivals? – Roadshow
- Bitcoin scams using celebrity images are on the rise, watchdog says – CNET
- T-Mobile will sell the OnePlus 6T in October – CNET
- Tesla takes Ontario to court over cancelled EV incentives – Roadshow
- The day my Twitter account was hacked and left to rot in the sun – CNET
- Blazer5 Gaming has dominated the NBA 2K League. Now they prepare for the playoffs
- Kroger’s autonomous grocery delivery kicks off in Arizona – Roadshow
- New 2018 iPhone, iPhone X Plus, iPhone 9: All the rumors on price, specs, release date – CNET
- 2019 Shelby American Shelby GT: Nostalgia with a warranty – Roadshow
- Black Hat and Defcon cybersecurity experts share tips on how to protect yourself – CNET
- Best Buy slashes the price of the iPad Mini 4 for its anniversary sale
- Google claims censored search in China is ‘not close’ as employees protest
- Here’s everything you need to know about Ultra HD Blu-ray
- Apple Watch 4: Rumored specs, leaks, price, release date – CNET
- Google is reportedly working on an Echo Show rival – CNET
- What to expect at Gamescom 2018 – CNET
- Whistleblower says a drug-peddling Mexican cartel thrives in Tesla’s Gigafactory
- Short Story Dispenser shows print is not dead – CNET
- Apple reassures customers after teen is busted for hacking its secure network – CNET
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review
- Is your PC safe? Foreshadow is the security flaw Intel should have predicted
- Watch as a ‘lifeguard drone’ rescues a swimmer struggling at sea
- Wikipedia taps streetwear brand for fund-raising apparel
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company wants to dig a tunnel to Dodger Stadium
- NASA’s Hubble Telescope captures 15,000 galaxies in one dazzling image – CNET
- Elon Musk admits he’s had a ‘difficult and painful’ year – Roadshow
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015