I fear CRM could be tainted by the failings of social media and the bad actors who exploited social platforms. Today it seems especially important for CRM to separate itself from the worst aspects of social to the extent that we can. There’s certainly a lot to say — from continuing to talk about the care we take of customer data to explicitly renouncing some of the tactics that the bad actors have made habitual
IBM and currency trading utility CLS have announced a new platform that enables financial institutions to deploy, share and consume services on a hosted blockchain network. Nine financial institutions, including Barclays and Citibank, have agreed to participate in the initial launch of the platform, which is sort of an app store for solutions that use distributed ledger technology, also known as “blockchain.” The proof-of-concept venture, LedgerConnect, allows financial institutions to access a multitude of services.
IBM and currency trading utility CLS have announced a new platform that enables financial institutions to deploy, share and consume services on a hosted blockchain network.
So you’ve just migrated your e-commerce platform. A few weeks into the launch, you discover something shocking: Despite performing technical due diligence, hiring the best development agency, and spending a fortune on the migration, your traffic and Google rankings have dropped significantly. If this sounds familiar, you’ll want to keep reading.
Gov. Jerry Brown last month signed into law the California Consumer Privacy Act
EverString, a San Mateo, California-based startup that offers artificial intelligence software for business-to-business sales, marketing and operations teams, hasy released FIRE, a four-point strategy to improve sales performance.
So, you want to increase your social network followers on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more? Great.
So, you want to increase your social network followers on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more? Great
eBay and Square Capital have entered a partnership to provide eBay sellers business financing of up to $100,000. The funds can be made available in as little as one day.
eBay and Square Capital have entered a partnership to provide eBay sellers business financing of up to $100,000. The funds can be made available in as little as one day. Square Capital will email select eBay sellers invitations to apply for a loan in Q3, the companies said
A confusing dynamic has been emerging in the software industry, caused by the inexorable shift to the cloud.
The Internet of Things may be in its infancy, but the U.S. government has been gearing up to determine what the proper federal role should be, both for encouraging and for regulating the use of IoT technology
Gamification is one of the hottest trends in the business world. Incorporating game elements can be a great way to motivate and engage customers and employees alike — using an activity that has appealed to humankind since its beginnings.
Gamification is one of the hottest trends in the business world. Incorporating game elements can be a great way to motivate and engage customers and employees alike — using an activity that has appealed to humankind since its beginnings. “Humans have been playing games for thousands of years.
Buddy movies have been an entertainment staple for years.
Buddy movies have been an entertainment staple for years. Like Felix and Oscar in The Odd Couple or Murtaugh and Riggs in Lethal Weapon , the buddy film genre shows how two people can overcome obstacles, and each other, to produce a happy ending
The Internet has a long and storied history of democratizing information and influencing social change. It has flattened hierarchies and made information accessible to many more people — though, ironically, it also has sometimes assaulted democracy in the process. Just think about how philanthropy has been changing at the instigation of Salesforce.
Openprise has announced new partnerships and a new service designed to streamline marketing automation and ABM operations. The new partners offer capabilities such as reverse-IP lookup, business-to-personal-email address lookup, business data in the UK, and more in-depth business-to-consumer and business-to-business data capabilities
Activision and Treyarch have released the story trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s “Blood of the Dead” zombies campaign. It stars some classic Zombies characters and takes place in Alcatraz.
The carrier has named half the markets it expects to roll out the super speedy network to this year.
- Galaxy Buds Live: Bean-shaped, noise-canceling wireless earbuds will be $170 – CNET
- Apple Store celebrates its 10 year anniversary with balloon Easter egg – CNET
- Ren and Stimpy returning to Comedy Central with new episodes – CNET
- TikTok has new plans to combat misinformation, election interference – CNET
- Apple Arcade: 12 games we can’t wait to play – CNET
- The Galaxy Note 20 is here, but the smart money’s on last year’s Note 10 – CNET
- Galaxy Z Fold 2: I’m legitimately excited about Samsung’s major design changes – CNET
- Galaxy Watch 3: FDA-cleared, EKG, blood pressure and blood oxygen monitoring… – CNET
- Samsung plans Sept 1 Galaxy Z Fold 2 event instead of attending IFA – CNET
- Galaxy Note 20 specs vs. iPhone 11 Pro, OnePlus 8 Pro and Pixel 4 XL – CNET
- Subscribe to an electric Volkswagen Golf for just $11 a day – Roadshow
- Galaxy Note 20 specs vs. Note 20 Ultra vs. S20 vs. S20 Ultra: Samsung flagships compared – CNET
- Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra’s 8K video and huge zooms – CNET
- Disney retro action figures unveiled – CNET
- The Gordon Murray Automotive T50 is a greatest-hits album for the supercar – Roadshow
- DC FanDome trailer builds Superman hype for virtual event – CNET
- Samsung’s Note 20 includes a charger in the box, unlike reports of Apple’s next iPhone – CNET
- 2021 Mazda3 Turbo aims for under-the-radar speed – Roadshow
- Samsung smartwatch EKG gets FDA clearance – CNET
- Samsung Unpacked: Galaxy Z Fold 2, Note 20, Tab S7 and more announced at the event – CNET
- Google’s new Nest smart speaker could arrive in August: What we know – CNET
- Disney to release Mulan online Sept. 4 on Disney Plus, for $30 in US – CNET
- As Defcon goes virtual, organizers step up efforts to prevent online harassment – CNET
- Samsung’s struggle: Selling the high-end Note 20 and Z Fold 2 in a pandemic – CNET
- Galaxy Z Fold 2, Note 20 launch today: How to watch Samsung Unpacked – CNET
- The best gas grill in 2020: Weber, Char-Broil and more – CNET
- The best outdoor home security cameras to buy this year – CNET
- 2022 Infiniti QX55 teased again ahead of Nov. 11 reveal – Roadshow
- These are the best cheap student laptop deals for August 2020
- These are the best cheap student laptop deals for August 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015