Bitcoin has had a rough year in general and a particularly rough summer as the coin’s value has fallen thanks to a number of important factors. The post A look into Bitcoin’s troubled year appeared first on Digital Trends .
‘The Fast and The Furious’ film franchise draws attention to Japanese performance cars to the extent that values for models featured in the films have seen increasing value. Association with ‘Fast and Furious’ may indicate future value.
Fifteen years after its last iteration, Microsoft is relaunching the classic mouse that many gamers grew up with playing Age of Empires. The new Intellimouse maintains the ergonomic focus and simplicity of the original from 1996. The post Microsoft relaunches the classic mouse that changed gaming forever appeared first on Digital Trends .
After more than three years and hundreds of millions of miles, the Japanese space probe Hayabusa 2 has arrived at its destination. Scientists plan to drop several landers onto the tiny asteroid, and even blast a hole in it.
No-one wants to get lost in the wilderness, but with a regular smartphone by your side for navigation and safety, you’re leaving things to chance.
Apple’s iOS 12 mobile operating system introduces a ton of new features, with more options to help boost productivity. But updating to it can be overwhelming, so we’re here to make it easier with some iOS 12 tips and tricks
Plus, a new trick with Amazon Alexa. We’ve got your iPhone news this week.
The third chapter of the interactive game features the Doctor and Rose Tyler stumbling upon a Welsh mystery and an alien invasion.
Schiit’s flagship converter, the Yggdrasil Analog 2, sells for a fraction of the cost of the best high-end converters, but it’s right up there in performance.
Full-time residence could be challenging, but Daigno’s Le Koroc houseboat is ready for off-grid fishing trips and short-term escapes. The 3-float pontoon boat is light enough to tow to lost lakes and rambling rivers. The post Float off the grid with this solar-powered tiny home houseboat appeared first on Digital Trends .
In the past, those who opted for a wall oven over a range oven often had to compromise, settling for less space and no self-cleaning function. But manufacturers have stepped up their game
Affordable and simple, the Eufy Robovac 11S isn’t going to wow you with smart home compatibility or a fancy app. It instead relies on simple, effective cleaning and a low price
Commentary: 30-pin. Lightning
Ears-on with the $1,999 Shure KSE1200, the “cheap” version of the brilliant KSE1500 electrostatic in-ear headphone.
The money comes from the private equity investment firm Hellman & Friedman and will help fund the company’s expansion into international markets.
Samsung’s next watch could lean on health features and better battery life.
Driving fun for the 99 percent.
Significant Q4 wins and earnings numbers reflect the strength of Oracle’s resurgence as a cloud company.
Before I was a parent, I was a youth leader. As individuals, teens had unique personalities, skills and stories, but one thing that was universal was the effect that parental communication had on them. Whether it was a criticism, a suggestion, or merely a bit of helpful information, the teens tended to look down on it, or even become hostile toward the messenger
Six words: french fries, almond butter, hand lotion.
- Star Trek: Short Treks on CBS All Access to start this fall – CNET
- Amazon’s microwave works with Alexa, automatically reorders popcorn – CNET
- Amazon’s Echo devices get redesign on the way to world domination – CNET
- Ralph Breaks the Internet tackles modern online life – CNET
- Amazon Fire TV Recast: The Amazon DVR is real, and starts at $230 – CNET
- Amazon Echo event: Pictures from Seattle – CNET
- Nokia is announcing a new phone on Oct. 4 – CNET
- Alexa is coming to Sony smart TVs – CNET
- Amazon debuts Echo Auto and Alexa on the Go in Seattle – Roadshow
- Amazon Alexa location-based Routines turns on your lights when you get home – CNET
- Amazon Echo Dot, Basics Microwave, Echo Sub: Everything Amazon just announced – CNET
- Amazon’s Alexa Hunches will remind you to lock your door at night – CNET
- Walmart takes $380 off the MacBook Air for a limited time
- Amazon Echo Link and Echo Link Amp let Alexa power real audio gear – CNET
- Solar observatory closure wasn’t a conspiracy, but it was creepy – CNET
- Amazon’s Wi-Fi Simple Setup will make it easier to connect your smart home – CNET
- Wi-Fi vulnerability could allow attackers to steal your data on unencrypted sites
- Veronica Mars reboot headed to Hulu, and Kristen Bell’s psyched – CNET
- Robot jellyfish could be used to patrol fragile coral reefs
- Amazon’s Alexa Guard aims to put your smart home on alert – CNET
- Amazon unveils new Ring Stick Up Cam for home security – CNET
- Can’t stream PS4 and PS2 games? PlayStation Now adds downloads – CNET
- Alexa adds whisper mode, a godsend to parents – CNET
- Tap Strap wearable keyboard gains support for VR applications
- Amazon Echo Wall Clock is an old-school clock, with an Alexa twist – CNET
- Amazon Echo Plus stays $150 but gets clearer sound, temperature sensor – CNET
- Amazon Echo speakers adding stereo pairing, better multi-room audio support – CNET
- Marvel’s Kevin Feige taking over X-Men movie franchise – CNET
- Walmart stocks its stores with VR training for its employees
- A Good Storm
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015