Bitcoin has had a rough year in general and a particularly rough summer as the coin’s value has fallen thanks to a number of important factors. The post A look into Bitcoin’s troubled year appeared first on Digital Trends .
‘The Fast and The Furious’ film franchise draws attention to Japanese performance cars to the extent that values for models featured in the films have seen increasing value. Association with ‘Fast and Furious’ may indicate future value.
Fifteen years after its last iteration, Microsoft is relaunching the classic mouse that many gamers grew up with playing Age of Empires. The new Intellimouse maintains the ergonomic focus and simplicity of the original from 1996. The post Microsoft relaunches the classic mouse that changed gaming forever appeared first on Digital Trends .
After more than three years and hundreds of millions of miles, the Japanese space probe Hayabusa 2 has arrived at its destination. Scientists plan to drop several landers onto the tiny asteroid, and even blast a hole in it.
No-one wants to get lost in the wilderness, but with a regular smartphone by your side for navigation and safety, you’re leaving things to chance.
Apple’s iOS 12 mobile operating system introduces a ton of new features, with more options to help boost productivity. But updating to it can be overwhelming, so we’re here to make it easier with some iOS 12 tips and tricks
Plus, a new trick with Amazon Alexa. We’ve got your iPhone news this week.
The third chapter of the interactive game features the Doctor and Rose Tyler stumbling upon a Welsh mystery and an alien invasion.
Schiit’s flagship converter, the Yggdrasil Analog 2, sells for a fraction of the cost of the best high-end converters, but it’s right up there in performance.
Full-time residence could be challenging, but Daigno’s Le Koroc houseboat is ready for off-grid fishing trips and short-term escapes. The 3-float pontoon boat is light enough to tow to lost lakes and rambling rivers. The post Float off the grid with this solar-powered tiny home houseboat appeared first on Digital Trends .
In the past, those who opted for a wall oven over a range oven often had to compromise, settling for less space and no self-cleaning function. But manufacturers have stepped up their game
Affordable and simple, the Eufy Robovac 11S isn’t going to wow you with smart home compatibility or a fancy app. It instead relies on simple, effective cleaning and a low price
Commentary: 30-pin. Lightning
Ears-on with the $1,999 Shure KSE1200, the “cheap” version of the brilliant KSE1500 electrostatic in-ear headphone.
The money comes from the private equity investment firm Hellman & Friedman and will help fund the company’s expansion into international markets.
Samsung’s next watch could lean on health features and better battery life.
Driving fun for the 99 percent.
Significant Q4 wins and earnings numbers reflect the strength of Oracle’s resurgence as a cloud company.
Before I was a parent, I was a youth leader. As individuals, teens had unique personalities, skills and stories, but one thing that was universal was the effect that parental communication had on them. Whether it was a criticism, a suggestion, or merely a bit of helpful information, the teens tended to look down on it, or even become hostile toward the messenger
Six words: french fries, almond butter, hand lotion.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015