Bitcoin has had a rough year in general and a particularly rough summer as the coin’s value has fallen thanks to a number of important factors. The post A look into Bitcoin’s troubled year appeared first on Digital Trends .
‘The Fast and The Furious’ film franchise draws attention to Japanese performance cars to the extent that values for models featured in the films have seen increasing value. Association with ‘Fast and Furious’ may indicate future value.
Fifteen years after its last iteration, Microsoft is relaunching the classic mouse that many gamers grew up with playing Age of Empires. The new Intellimouse maintains the ergonomic focus and simplicity of the original from 1996. The post Microsoft relaunches the classic mouse that changed gaming forever appeared first on Digital Trends .
After more than three years and hundreds of millions of miles, the Japanese space probe Hayabusa 2 has arrived at its destination. Scientists plan to drop several landers onto the tiny asteroid, and even blast a hole in it.
No-one wants to get lost in the wilderness, but with a regular smartphone by your side for navigation and safety, you’re leaving things to chance.
Apple’s iOS 12 mobile operating system introduces a ton of new features, with more options to help boost productivity. But updating to it can be overwhelming, so we’re here to make it easier with some iOS 12 tips and tricks
Plus, a new trick with Amazon Alexa. We’ve got your iPhone news this week.
The third chapter of the interactive game features the Doctor and Rose Tyler stumbling upon a Welsh mystery and an alien invasion.
Schiit’s flagship converter, the Yggdrasil Analog 2, sells for a fraction of the cost of the best high-end converters, but it’s right up there in performance.
Full-time residence could be challenging, but Daigno’s Le Koroc houseboat is ready for off-grid fishing trips and short-term escapes. The 3-float pontoon boat is light enough to tow to lost lakes and rambling rivers. The post Float off the grid with this solar-powered tiny home houseboat appeared first on Digital Trends .
In the past, those who opted for a wall oven over a range oven often had to compromise, settling for less space and no self-cleaning function. But manufacturers have stepped up their game
Affordable and simple, the Eufy Robovac 11S isn’t going to wow you with smart home compatibility or a fancy app. It instead relies on simple, effective cleaning and a low price
Commentary: 30-pin. Lightning
Ears-on with the $1,999 Shure KSE1200, the “cheap” version of the brilliant KSE1500 electrostatic in-ear headphone.
The money comes from the private equity investment firm Hellman & Friedman and will help fund the company’s expansion into international markets.
Samsung’s next watch could lean on health features and better battery life.
Driving fun for the 99 percent.
Significant Q4 wins and earnings numbers reflect the strength of Oracle’s resurgence as a cloud company.
Before I was a parent, I was a youth leader. As individuals, teens had unique personalities, skills and stories, but one thing that was universal was the effect that parental communication had on them. Whether it was a criticism, a suggestion, or merely a bit of helpful information, the teens tended to look down on it, or even become hostile toward the messenger
Six words: french fries, almond butter, hand lotion.
- 7-Eleven self-serve draft beer fizzes out before it starts pouring – CNET
- Amazon says US Prime Day 2018 sales strong, despite ‘ruff start’ – CNET
- The best Prime Day sales not happening at Amazon: Deals at eBay, Google, Newegg, Walmart and others – CNET
- Turn your phone into a magic wand and kill time at Disney – CNET
- The best TV deals for Prime Day 2018 will have you watching shows in style
- Jupiter has a dozen new moons, including one ‘oddball’ – CNET
- Best Amazon Prime Day 2018 audio deals: Sonos One, Bose headphone discounts, all Echo speakers on sale – CNET
- Raise your game with this portable MSI Vortex desktop: Just $900 – CNET
- At Comic-Con, Wonder Woman, Venom and Doctor Who aim to fill Avengers-sized hole – CNET
- How to survive your first Comic-Con experience – CNET
- Facebook accused of protecting far-right activists that broke site rules – CNET
- Tinder begins testing Bitmoji feature in Mexico and Canada using Snap Kit
- Lumen measures metabolism, creates personal nutrition plan with a single breath
- Spilled water on your laptop? Here’s how to fix it
- The 2019 Acura MDX can be yours for $44,300, with new A-Spec variant
- Win a Blink camera home security starter set and protect your turf
- RealNetworks gives away facial recognition software to make schools safer – CNET
- Nvidia, Oculus, Microsoft, AMD and Valve agree on new one-cable USB-C VR standard – CNET
- 2019 Acura MDX receives mild tweaks as A-Spec variant debuts – Roadshow
- The 10 best PUBG weapons
- The MediaTek A-series aims to bring premium features to budget phones
- It’s cool: The special Trump-Kim summit USB fans don’t contain any malware – CNET
- How E-Commerce SMBs Can Weather Political, Social Firestorms
- Virgin Orbit plans rocket launches from UK airport – CNET
- Rolls-Royce wants to put you in a flying taxi come the early 2020s
- Your 5G Samsung phone will have a massive amount of RAM
- Pilot’s sneaky puff on his e-cigarette causes chaos on passenger plane
- China’s most expensive movie ever made lived just two days – CNET
- The Cullinan is truly the Rolls-Royce of SUVs
- Ex-Apple employee pleads not guilty to stealing self-driving car trade secrets – Roadshow
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015