After a leak earlier this morning, Ubisoft has officially announced the latest game in the Assassin’s Creed series.
Researchers have 3D printed artificial cornea using bio-ink.
Uber would like to work with Waymo, Google’s self-driving car division. Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said the two companies are having discussions about partnering, but Waymo declined to comment.
Marvel content is everywhere. Its newest show, Cloak & Dagger, airs on Freeform and streams on Hulu.
The service will likely be especially appealing to those who want to save the trouble of grocery shopping and meal planning every week, serving as a time-saving solution for busy families and urban households. The post SideChef and AmazonFresh partner to deliver your grocery list appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Dyrt has launched a mobile app for iOS and Android that allows users to search, rate, and review campsites across the U.S., making it easier than ever to find a place to go camping this summer.
The music festival will be located in the middle of the 700-acre festival campground, full of smelly attendees, so LG will supply it with a wash-n-fold service made up of 50 LG washing machines and dryers.
The protests involve the city’s efforts to remove homeless tent camps, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
A sponsor of the show pulls out, but so far Samantha Bee hasn’t followed in the footsteps of Roseanne with a cancellation after online outrage.
The rappers new album will debut Friday May 1 at 12am ET.
And maybe your next laptop, too.
A U.K.-based company has created a self-driving motorbike. The reason? To help simulate real-world driving conditions on test tracks which could help make future autonomous cars smarter.
Too busy to shop?
Are smart cities safe? A new survey by global technology association finds that security experts believe that critical infrastructure unique to smart cities remains under significant threat.
Obstacles into opportunities, eh?
Moons orbiting huge exoplanets may be even better places to live than Earth, scientists say. But there’s a catch.
According to a new report, the return of Toyota’s iconic sports car will include some unlikely on-track action in the Xfinity Series.
It’ll keep both hands free so you can applaud at how great your new umbrella drone is.
For those who won’t be attending Apple’s World Wide Developer Conference this year, Apple is still letting you in on all the action. No matter the device, we’ve got you covered on how to watch the WWDC 2018 keynote live. The post How to watch Apple’s WWDC 2018 keynote appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Save $51 on the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi digital photo frame – CNET
- Sony fined $2.4 million over PlayStation refund refusals – CNET
- Budget Moto G Fast and Moto E pack edge-to-edge displays starting at $150
- Elon Musk tweets ‘break up Amazon’ after coronavirus ebook temporarily blocked – CNET
- BMW M4 leaked with its big ol’ grille – Roadshow
- How to buy a Tesla online
- Dyson’s electric car could have been a game changer – Roadshow
- How to watch Homeland online: stream all eight seasons for free
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original to come (plus early movie releases) – CNET
- Apple will have COVID tests, temperature checks as employees return to offices, report says – CNET
- Here’s how NASA’s Perseverance rover will collect samples from martian surface
- Twitter removes Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- Stalkerware sees all, and US laws haven’t stopped its spread – CNET
- The science that the Crew Dragon astronauts are working on aboard the ISS
- Why AT&T expects a big boost to its 5G coverage – CNET
- Where to buy affordable face shields online and get them delivered within days
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know – CNET
- Sony A8H 4K HDR OLED TV review: Superbly cinematic
- Oceanhorn 2 new Golden Edition update launches on Apple Arcade – CNET
- AirPods Pro vs. Jabra Elite 75t: Music lovers might want to look beyond Apple – CNET
- NASA’s InSight lander finally manages to bury its ‘mole’ in martian soil
- Xperia 1 II review: Sony packed this $1,200 phone with camera features – CNET
- Best phones under $300: Moto G Power, Galaxy A50, LG K40 and more for 2020 – CNET
- ‘Dazzle’ makeup won’t trick facial recognition. Here’s what experts say will
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Big Tech had a chance to take major steps against systemic racism, but it failed
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015