The National Transportation Safety Board released a preliminary report of a fatal crash in Tempe, Arizona when an Uber self-driving car hit a pedestrian pushing a bicycle. The self-driving system did not recognize the pedestrian
A lawsuit alleges Facebook used its apps to gather info on users and their friends.
Essential, the company launched last year by Android co-founder Andy Rubin, is considering selling itself. The news comes after dismal sales of its first product launch, the Essential Phone (PH-1). The post As sale rumors swirl, Essential claims it’s focusing on ‘game-changing’ products appeared first on Digital Trends
Researchers have discovered a Z-Wave vulnerability which could make more than 100 million smart home devices with Z-Wave technology hackable. Z-Wave says its technology is secure
So much for easily playing PC games on your iPhone.
The jury goes halfway between what Samsung and Apple want. Samsung is not happy one bit.
Turns out the Star Wars scoundrel’s go-to weapon is actually very viable. And, yes, Han shot first.
Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold, next off the production line could be Boba Fett.
If you’ve got the equivalent of $2.1 million, James Bond’s ride could be yours.
If you’re shopping for a new notebook, now is the time to invest. Manufacturers are slashing prices for the Memorial Day weekend including big blowouts by Dell, HP, Microsoft, and Lenovo. The post Memorial Day discounts have begun and here are our favorite laptop picks appeared first on Digital Trends .
“We are putting all of our efforts towards our future, game-changing products,” says founder Andy Rubin.
Trademarks, logos and hope: is another classic Nintendo console making a comeback?
Created by a pair of former Nokia engineers, these QuietOn Sleep earbuds use the latest in noise-canceling tech to block out low-frequency sounds. Could they give you your best night’s sleep in ages?
“Put the Bitcoin in the bag and nobody gets hurt.”
PUBG’s second map, Miramar, has finally arrived on Xbox One, six months after its launch on PC.
With impressive image quality and intelligent enhance, zoom, tracking, and facial recognition features, Nest Cam IQ Outdoor is the smartest outdoor camera around.
Hot on the heels of Acer’s $2,000 Predator X27 desktop monitor, a similar model manufactured by Asus for the same price will ship in June. Both are based on Nvidia’s G-Sync HDR reference design focusing on four key areas. The post The latest Asus gaming monitor will be insanely expensive appeared first on Digital Trends .
Want to go inside Facebook headquarters to see what the social giant is doing about fake news? A documentary might be the next best thing
The money keeps rolling in for Epic Games’ battle royale shooter, which doubled its revenue in just two months.
Microsoft’s accessories for virtual reality will make it feel more real when you’re playing a game of virtual hoops.
- Uber’s car did not recognize pedestrian in fatal Arizona crash, report says
- Facebook accused of collecting user data from texts, photos – CNET
- As sale rumors swirl, Essential claims it’s focusing on ‘game-changing’ products
- Could this Z-Wave vulnerability put millions of smart home devices at risk?
- Valve accuses Apple of rejecting Steam Link mobile streaming app – CNET
- Samsung must pay Apple $539 million for infringing iPhone design patents, jury finds – CNET
- Han Solo’s blaster isn’t science fiction – CNET
- Boba Fett Star Wars movie reportedly in development with James Mangold – CNET
- James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5 from GoldenEye up for auction – Roadshow
- Memorial Day discounts have begun and here are our favorite laptop picks
- Essential Phone 2 reportedly canceled, Android founder may sell company – CNET
- Nintendo 64 Classic may be on its way, trademark reveals – CNET
- The sound of silent snoring: QuietOn Sleep earbuds aim to cancel out the noise
- $1.2 billion in cryptocurrency has been stolen since 2017, says report – CNET
- Xbox One ‘PUBG’ players can now get lost in the desert of Miramar
- Nest Cam IQ Outdoor review
- The latest Asus gaming monitor will be insanely expensive
- What is Facebook doing about fake news? Glimpse inside to find out
- Fortnite tallied almost $300 million in April, with no signs of slowing down – CNET
- Microsoft patent could make playing ‘NBA 2K18’ in VR feel more realistic
- 3D-printed measuring cube replaces all your cups, teaspoons – CNET
- Google + PayPal could practically replace your bank account now – CNET
- StumbleUpon will shut down as founder moves tech to a new app
- Mark Zuckerberg’s next personal project? A ‘supreme court’ for Facebook – CNET
- Netflix tops Disney as the world’s most valuable media company – CNET
- Gutsy Samsung ad will ‘turn off’ millions of TVs – CNET
- iPhone 6 ‘bendgate’ was real — and Apple knew about it, according to court docs – CNET
- Solo: A Star Wars Story — 3 things you should know going in – CNET
- These are the best Nokia 6.1 cases to keep your fantastic phone beautiful
- Ford’s new Corktown offices are in full swing and they look awesome – Roadshow
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015