After a leak earlier this morning, Ubisoft has officially announced the latest game in the Assassin’s Creed series.
Researchers have 3D printed artificial cornea using bio-ink.
Uber would like to work with Waymo, Google’s self-driving car division. Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said the two companies are having discussions about partnering, but Waymo declined to comment.
Marvel content is everywhere. Its newest show, Cloak & Dagger, airs on Freeform and streams on Hulu.
The service will likely be especially appealing to those who want to save the trouble of grocery shopping and meal planning every week, serving as a time-saving solution for busy families and urban households. The post SideChef and AmazonFresh partner to deliver your grocery list appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Dyrt has launched a mobile app for iOS and Android that allows users to search, rate, and review campsites across the U.S., making it easier than ever to find a place to go camping this summer.
The music festival will be located in the middle of the 700-acre festival campground, full of smelly attendees, so LG will supply it with a wash-n-fold service made up of 50 LG washing machines and dryers.
The protests involve the city’s efforts to remove homeless tent camps, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
A sponsor of the show pulls out, but so far Samantha Bee hasn’t followed in the footsteps of Roseanne with a cancellation after online outrage.
The rappers new album will debut Friday May 1 at 12am ET.
And maybe your next laptop, too.
A U.K.-based company has created a self-driving motorbike. The reason? To help simulate real-world driving conditions on test tracks which could help make future autonomous cars smarter.
Too busy to shop?
Are smart cities safe? A new survey by global technology association finds that security experts believe that critical infrastructure unique to smart cities remains under significant threat.
Obstacles into opportunities, eh?
Moons orbiting huge exoplanets may be even better places to live than Earth, scientists say. But there’s a catch.
According to a new report, the return of Toyota’s iconic sports car will include some unlikely on-track action in the Xfinity Series.
It’ll keep both hands free so you can applaud at how great your new umbrella drone is.
For those who won’t be attending Apple’s World Wide Developer Conference this year, Apple is still letting you in on all the action. No matter the device, we’ve got you covered on how to watch the WWDC 2018 keynote live. The post How to watch Apple’s WWDC 2018 keynote appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015