In addition to the notches, the Huawei P20 Pro will reportedly come with triple rear cameras.
Nissan transformed three Leaf EVs into show cars bursting with color and light, including special touch-sensitive LED windows made to mimic some of the special effects in “A Wrinkle in Time.”
Custom wraps, fabrication and high-tech touchscreen windows feature on these fancy show cars inspired by characters in Disney’s “A Wrinkle in Time.”
Computer scientists at the University of California recently devised a way to make all those animals you see in movies and games seem more realistic by improving the look of computer-generated fur. The post A.I.
Everything old is new again at Hulu. After 21 years, new episodes of “Roseanne” will stream.
The ride-hailing company is sued in California for allegedly not providing enough wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
A recent hands-on report reveals that HTC’s Vive Focus mobile VR headset uses the same lenses and screens as the Vive Pro headset for PC. Currently, the stand-alone headset is sold only in China as a “premium” mobile VR option. The post HTC’s Vive Focus mobile VR headset uses the same lenses, displays as Vive Pro appeared first on Digital Trends
If you’re familiar with Instant Pots, you know that these bad boys act as pressure cookers, rice cookers, cake makers, egg boilers, and a lot more.
Amazon’s purchase of Ring, the maker of smart home security devices, doesn’t surprise us, as it makes sense. The real question is, what is Amazon going to do with this acquisition? Is a purchase of a smart lock company next
Commentary: Google’s newest automatic camera is an echo of memory-recording promises made before.
Engineers at IIT-Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia have developed Walk-Man, a humanoid emergency responder robot which could be used to assist firefighters. Coming soon to a blaze near you. The post Humanoid firefighting robot will go where it’s not safe for humans to venture appeared first on Digital Trends
The 2018 Oscar field is one of the strongest in recent memory, and if you missed some of the films in theaters, you may be in luck: Several of them are available on popular streaming services like Netflix and HBO.
In paperwork to take its shares public in a $1 billion IPO, Spotify estimates it has twice the subscribers of its closest rival.
NBC says US intelligence agencies didn’t tell states of Russia’s role in attacks on election systems. Homeland Security calls the report “inaccurate.”
Vero has taken the social media world by storm recently, but the app isn’t good. Worse, its founder’s reputation also has many users jumping ship — but deleting your account isn’t the most straightforward process
Vero has taken the social media world by storm recently, but the app isn’t good.
After introducing legislation targeting credit bureaus’ bottom lines, the Massachusetts senator says, “Equifax is still making money off their own breach.”
If the U.S. were to focus its energy on renewable sources, it could reliably supply 80 percent of its electricity demand through solar and wind power, a study says
Saatchi & Saatchi teamed up with Structural Graphics to design one of the most elaborate magazine inserts ever.
It’s part of a wider release covering all corners of the powertrain.
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015