In addition to the notches, the Huawei P20 Pro will reportedly come with triple rear cameras.
Nissan transformed three Leaf EVs into show cars bursting with color and light, including special touch-sensitive LED windows made to mimic some of the special effects in “A Wrinkle in Time.”
Custom wraps, fabrication and high-tech touchscreen windows feature on these fancy show cars inspired by characters in Disney’s “A Wrinkle in Time.”
Computer scientists at the University of California recently devised a way to make all those animals you see in movies and games seem more realistic by improving the look of computer-generated fur. The post A.I.
Everything old is new again at Hulu. After 21 years, new episodes of “Roseanne” will stream.
The ride-hailing company is sued in California for allegedly not providing enough wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
A recent hands-on report reveals that HTC’s Vive Focus mobile VR headset uses the same lenses and screens as the Vive Pro headset for PC. Currently, the stand-alone headset is sold only in China as a “premium” mobile VR option. The post HTC’s Vive Focus mobile VR headset uses the same lenses, displays as Vive Pro appeared first on Digital Trends
If you’re familiar with Instant Pots, you know that these bad boys act as pressure cookers, rice cookers, cake makers, egg boilers, and a lot more.
Amazon’s purchase of Ring, the maker of smart home security devices, doesn’t surprise us, as it makes sense. The real question is, what is Amazon going to do with this acquisition? Is a purchase of a smart lock company next
Commentary: Google’s newest automatic camera is an echo of memory-recording promises made before.
Engineers at IIT-Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia have developed Walk-Man, a humanoid emergency responder robot which could be used to assist firefighters. Coming soon to a blaze near you. The post Humanoid firefighting robot will go where it’s not safe for humans to venture appeared first on Digital Trends
The 2018 Oscar field is one of the strongest in recent memory, and if you missed some of the films in theaters, you may be in luck: Several of them are available on popular streaming services like Netflix and HBO.
In paperwork to take its shares public in a $1 billion IPO, Spotify estimates it has twice the subscribers of its closest rival.
NBC says US intelligence agencies didn’t tell states of Russia’s role in attacks on election systems. Homeland Security calls the report “inaccurate.”
Vero has taken the social media world by storm recently, but the app isn’t good. Worse, its founder’s reputation also has many users jumping ship — but deleting your account isn’t the most straightforward process
Vero has taken the social media world by storm recently, but the app isn’t good.
After introducing legislation targeting credit bureaus’ bottom lines, the Massachusetts senator says, “Equifax is still making money off their own breach.”
If the U.S. were to focus its energy on renewable sources, it could reliably supply 80 percent of its electricity demand through solar and wind power, a study says
Saatchi & Saatchi teamed up with Structural Graphics to design one of the most elaborate magazine inserts ever.
It’s part of a wider release covering all corners of the powertrain.
- Trump signs defense bill with watered-down ZTE sanctions – CNET
- Facebook, Google, WhatsApp in the firing line as Australia reveals encryption laws – CNET
- Andreessen Horowitz reportedly plans new VC fund for black investors – CNET
- Nvidia Turing architecture arrives in high-end Quadro RTX GPUs – CNET
- Chinese man tests his crazy homemade roller suit in rush-hour traffic – Roadshow
- Marvel Rising: Initiation is a fun team-up that kicks off with a twist – CNET
- Amazon Dash-powered WePlenish smart pantry device orders snacks, coffee, more
- Kids can now initiate a friend request on Messenger Kids by using a password
- Lyft and Uber’s vomit fraud problem is less and more gross than it sounds – Roadshow
- From wide angle to telephoto, here are the best lenses for your Nikon DSLR
- Omega Centauri hosts 10 million stars and probably not an ounce of life
- MoviePass reportedly re-enrolls past subscribers, forbids cancellations
- Pricing and lack of content are still barriers against the adoption of VR
- Comcast brings $10-a-month broadband to military veterans – CNET
- Elder Scrolls game threatens to ditch PlayStation if Sony won’t approve cross-play – CNET
- Infowars, Alex Jones are testing the limits of free speech on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Apple – CNET
- Chevy Suburban and Tahoe get fancied up with big V8 power – Roadshow
- Vimeo has removed Alex Jones’ Infowars too – CNET
- How to transfer your contacts between iPhone and Android devices
- Your smart air conditioner could help bring down the power grid – CNET
- Here is our ‘World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’ leveling guide
- Be a master of your own ever-changing ‘galaxy’ with this kinetic wall art
- Apple delays 32-person Group FaceTime chats from iOS 12 launch – CNET
- How lidar technology is working to enhance trucking safety
- Google tracks your location even when you deny it permission
- VW’s Electrify America launches first ad campaign… with a Bolt EV – Roadshow
- Fortnite for Android no longer Samsung-exclusive: Is your phone getting it? – CNET
- Researchers hack John McAffee’s ‘unhackable’ Bitfi cryptocurrency wallet
- No keyboard? No problem. Masterkey will project you a virtual one to type on
- Upgrade your home theater with a deeply discounted Vizio soundbar system
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015