In addition to the notches, the Huawei P20 Pro will reportedly come with triple rear cameras.
Nissan transformed three Leaf EVs into show cars bursting with color and light, including special touch-sensitive LED windows made to mimic some of the special effects in “A Wrinkle in Time.”
Custom wraps, fabrication and high-tech touchscreen windows feature on these fancy show cars inspired by characters in Disney’s “A Wrinkle in Time.”
Computer scientists at the University of California recently devised a way to make all those animals you see in movies and games seem more realistic by improving the look of computer-generated fur. The post A.I.
Everything old is new again at Hulu. After 21 years, new episodes of “Roseanne” will stream.
The ride-hailing company is sued in California for allegedly not providing enough wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
A recent hands-on report reveals that HTC’s Vive Focus mobile VR headset uses the same lenses and screens as the Vive Pro headset for PC. Currently, the stand-alone headset is sold only in China as a “premium” mobile VR option. The post HTC’s Vive Focus mobile VR headset uses the same lenses, displays as Vive Pro appeared first on Digital Trends
If you’re familiar with Instant Pots, you know that these bad boys act as pressure cookers, rice cookers, cake makers, egg boilers, and a lot more.
Amazon’s purchase of Ring, the maker of smart home security devices, doesn’t surprise us, as it makes sense. The real question is, what is Amazon going to do with this acquisition? Is a purchase of a smart lock company next
Commentary: Google’s newest automatic camera is an echo of memory-recording promises made before.
Engineers at IIT-Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia have developed Walk-Man, a humanoid emergency responder robot which could be used to assist firefighters. Coming soon to a blaze near you. The post Humanoid firefighting robot will go where it’s not safe for humans to venture appeared first on Digital Trends
The 2018 Oscar field is one of the strongest in recent memory, and if you missed some of the films in theaters, you may be in luck: Several of them are available on popular streaming services like Netflix and HBO.
In paperwork to take its shares public in a $1 billion IPO, Spotify estimates it has twice the subscribers of its closest rival.
NBC says US intelligence agencies didn’t tell states of Russia’s role in attacks on election systems. Homeland Security calls the report “inaccurate.”
Vero has taken the social media world by storm recently, but the app isn’t good. Worse, its founder’s reputation also has many users jumping ship — but deleting your account isn’t the most straightforward process
Vero has taken the social media world by storm recently, but the app isn’t good.
After introducing legislation targeting credit bureaus’ bottom lines, the Massachusetts senator says, “Equifax is still making money off their own breach.”
If the U.S. were to focus its energy on renewable sources, it could reliably supply 80 percent of its electricity demand through solar and wind power, a study says
Saatchi & Saatchi teamed up with Structural Graphics to design one of the most elaborate magazine inserts ever.
It’s part of a wider release covering all corners of the powertrain.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015