Goodbye, CBS and NBC. Thursday Night Football is moving on to yet another new home. The NFL has reached a five-year deal with another network that is reportedly worth more than $3 billion.
GoPro users can now get their broken cameras replaced and automatically backup their files for $5 a month with GoPro Plus. The company recently expanded the subscription features — and says more subscriptions are coming this year. The post GoPro Plus subscription service now lets you replace a broken camera at reduced cost appeared first on Digital Trends
The 2018 Subaru Outback continues to lead the brand’s crossover fleet with multiple technology features that support handling and ride. The full suite of safety and driver assist features is limited to the top trim level. The post 2018 Subaru Outback: Release date, prices, features, and specs appeared first on Digital Trends
Cisco warns users about a flaw in their VPN software, Tinder loses an age discrimination lawsuit appeal, high-tech ‘Amazon Spheres’ indoor garden goes online in Seattle. The post Cisco warns users about serious vulnerability in WebVPN software appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: The Federal Trade Commission warns of an email scam that suggests the secretary of state is participating in a big giveaway.
The phone and appliance powerhouse is also the world’s largest chipmaker.
February’s PlayStation Plus lineup includes the 2017 puzzle-adventure title Rime along with everyone’s favorite pile of junk, Knack. Meanwhile, the Vita and PS3 freebies are largely forgettable.
We’ll believe ‘em when we see ‘em.
Bay Area maker Josh Tulberg has created this awesome ridiculously tiny electric mini boat, which he’s selling as a do-it-yourself kit.
A photo captures an active star-forming region only 600 light years away in breathtaking detail.
In the German engineering equivalent of Reddit’s “Explain Like I’m Five,” Porsche tells its owners to stop worrying about noisy brakes and enjoy their fancy sports car.
The super blue blood moon on January 31, 2018, was an incredible sight, and a rare one: It involved a supermoon, blue moon, and blood moon all occurring at once.
Just like everyone else on the planet, Samsung is getting in on the cryptocurrency business. But instead of buying up bitcoins, it’s manufacturing ASIC chips designed specifically for mining those precious bitcoins. The post Samsung confirms it’s working on chips for cryptocurrency mining appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: NFL fan Scott Stein visits New York’s first NFL theme park-museum.
It looks like Mac users might see some cross-compatible iOS apps show up in the Mac App Store as early as this year. There is no word on how exactly it would work, but we do have a few clues as to how it could. The post Apple plans to bring iOS apps to MacOS later this year appeared first on Digital Trends
Mathematicians in the U.K. have developed a new technique for helping calculate the size and potential destructive force of a tsunami in advance by measuring underwater sound waves.
Among the people listed are Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin. No surprise, ex-Uber CEO Travis Kalanick is also named.
Hydro Bot is a revolutionary advancement in apparel technology that integrates a membrane with electric properties into clothing, allowing you to sweat while bundled up without feeling wet. The post Hydro Bot is apparel tech that allows you to sweat without feeling wet appeared first on Digital Trends
AMD wants to ramp up its production of GPUs to make it easier for gamers and other PC users to buy them in the face of continuing shortages due to cryptocurrency mining, but it faces challenges in memory supplies. The post AMD wants to make it easier for you to buy its GPUs appeared first on Digital Trends .
Britain’s oldest surviving race car manufacturer turns up the wick (and the price) on Jag’s sexy coupe.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015