Moving to a new city and need to find an apartment? Looking to upgrade to a better place in your current city? An apartment-finder app can be a great way to find the perfect place to put down roots
Approximately 49,000 vehicles are affected.
The chipmaker for phones inks an agreement with Samsung that includes the smartphone maker stepping away from an antitrust appeal in South Korea.
Ready for the Super Bowl on Sunday? Along with the big game comes a ton of fresh ads, many of which first debuted online. We’ve collected the best of the lot for your viewing pleasure
Dragon Ball FighterZ is a fast and frenetic fighting game. Here’s how to get started on your path to becoming a Super Elite warrior, with tips on special attacks and more advanced strategies.
If you’re like 83 percent of adults in the United States, your day doesn’t quite feel right until you’ve had that cup of joe. Here are the best coffee gadgets to brew that perfect cup. The post These best coffee gadgets can make your morning cup of joe even better appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Misfit Vapor is Misfit’s first fully-touchscreen smartwatch for men and women. It runs Android Wear 2.0, has an AMOLED screen, a heart-rate sensor, and a unique touch-sensitive bezel — all for just $200. In our review, we take a closer look to see if this is a watch you’ll want to wear.
Researchers at Kaspersky Lab find that a quarter of Android malware used porn as the bait.
Waymo’s 2017 autonomous vehicle disengagement report is out and the results look pretty good.
Have DJI’s latest compact drone? PolarPro is launching new DJI Mavic Air accessories, including lens filters, cases, and platforms for handheld shooting
At $1,200, the Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.2 Pro has a premium price that is matched by excellent performance. For Micro Four Thirds shooters, this is as close to perfect as it gets. The post Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.2 Pro review appeared first on Digital Trends
Ever try to palm a few extra bills when playing the property game? This version’s for you, and it even comes with handcuffs.
Casting a shadow over the company’s fourth-quarter results, which saw an increase in wireless subscribers, is the looming court fight with the feds over its Time Warner acquisition.
That’s a 26 percent increase over the previous year.
Samsung’s doubling down on foldable screens. Here’s the proof.
A new study coming out of University of Rochester Medical Center suggests that cinnamon, vanilla, and buttery flavors of e-cigarettes rank among the worst in terms of toxicity levels. The post Study: Vanilla, cinnamon, and butter e-cig flavors are more harmful than others appeared first on Digital Trends
Those who woke early enough were rewarded with a lunar eclipse and supermoon on Jan. 31.
Humans waste an ungodly amount of fossil fuels and time mowing their lawns. Robotic lawnmowers are an easy, green way to save you time and minimize your carbon footprint.
Season 6 of the award-winning political drama House of Cards will introduce new characters played by Academy Award nominees Diane Lane and Greg Kinnear, with series star Kevin Spacey departing the show. The post Spacey is out, Kinnear and Lane are in: ‘House of Cards’ season 6 takes shape appeared first on Digital Trends .
Xerox will be Fuji Xerox before the end of the year, with Fujifilm becoming a majority stakeholder. The deal builds on a previous joint venture between the two companies and is designed to cut costs. The post Xerox becomes Fuji Xerox in cost-cutting move with Fujifilm appeared first on Digital Trends
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015