Moving to a new city and need to find an apartment? Looking to upgrade to a better place in your current city? An apartment-finder app can be a great way to find the perfect place to put down roots
Approximately 49,000 vehicles are affected.
The chipmaker for phones inks an agreement with Samsung that includes the smartphone maker stepping away from an antitrust appeal in South Korea.
Ready for the Super Bowl on Sunday? Along with the big game comes a ton of fresh ads, many of which first debuted online. We’ve collected the best of the lot for your viewing pleasure
Dragon Ball FighterZ is a fast and frenetic fighting game. Here’s how to get started on your path to becoming a Super Elite warrior, with tips on special attacks and more advanced strategies.
If you’re like 83 percent of adults in the United States, your day doesn’t quite feel right until you’ve had that cup of joe. Here are the best coffee gadgets to brew that perfect cup. The post These best coffee gadgets can make your morning cup of joe even better appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Misfit Vapor is Misfit’s first fully-touchscreen smartwatch for men and women. It runs Android Wear 2.0, has an AMOLED screen, a heart-rate sensor, and a unique touch-sensitive bezel — all for just $200. In our review, we take a closer look to see if this is a watch you’ll want to wear.
Researchers at Kaspersky Lab find that a quarter of Android malware used porn as the bait.
Waymo’s 2017 autonomous vehicle disengagement report is out and the results look pretty good.
Have DJI’s latest compact drone? PolarPro is launching new DJI Mavic Air accessories, including lens filters, cases, and platforms for handheld shooting
At $1,200, the Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.2 Pro has a premium price that is matched by excellent performance. For Micro Four Thirds shooters, this is as close to perfect as it gets. The post Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.2 Pro review appeared first on Digital Trends
Ever try to palm a few extra bills when playing the property game? This version’s for you, and it even comes with handcuffs.
Casting a shadow over the company’s fourth-quarter results, which saw an increase in wireless subscribers, is the looming court fight with the feds over its Time Warner acquisition.
That’s a 26 percent increase over the previous year.
Samsung’s doubling down on foldable screens. Here’s the proof.
A new study coming out of University of Rochester Medical Center suggests that cinnamon, vanilla, and buttery flavors of e-cigarettes rank among the worst in terms of toxicity levels. The post Study: Vanilla, cinnamon, and butter e-cig flavors are more harmful than others appeared first on Digital Trends
Those who woke early enough were rewarded with a lunar eclipse and supermoon on Jan. 31.
Humans waste an ungodly amount of fossil fuels and time mowing their lawns. Robotic lawnmowers are an easy, green way to save you time and minimize your carbon footprint.
Season 6 of the award-winning political drama House of Cards will introduce new characters played by Academy Award nominees Diane Lane and Greg Kinnear, with series star Kevin Spacey departing the show. The post Spacey is out, Kinnear and Lane are in: ‘House of Cards’ season 6 takes shape appeared first on Digital Trends .
Xerox will be Fuji Xerox before the end of the year, with Fujifilm becoming a majority stakeholder. The deal builds on a previous joint venture between the two companies and is designed to cut costs. The post Xerox becomes Fuji Xerox in cost-cutting move with Fujifilm appeared first on Digital Trends
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015