Moving to a new city and need to find an apartment? Looking to upgrade to a better place in your current city? An apartment-finder app can be a great way to find the perfect place to put down roots
Approximately 49,000 vehicles are affected.
The chipmaker for phones inks an agreement with Samsung that includes the smartphone maker stepping away from an antitrust appeal in South Korea.
Ready for the Super Bowl on Sunday? Along with the big game comes a ton of fresh ads, many of which first debuted online. We’ve collected the best of the lot for your viewing pleasure
Dragon Ball FighterZ is a fast and frenetic fighting game. Here’s how to get started on your path to becoming a Super Elite warrior, with tips on special attacks and more advanced strategies.
If you’re like 83 percent of adults in the United States, your day doesn’t quite feel right until you’ve had that cup of joe. Here are the best coffee gadgets to brew that perfect cup. The post These best coffee gadgets can make your morning cup of joe even better appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Misfit Vapor is Misfit’s first fully-touchscreen smartwatch for men and women. It runs Android Wear 2.0, has an AMOLED screen, a heart-rate sensor, and a unique touch-sensitive bezel — all for just $200. In our review, we take a closer look to see if this is a watch you’ll want to wear.
Researchers at Kaspersky Lab find that a quarter of Android malware used porn as the bait.
Waymo’s 2017 autonomous vehicle disengagement report is out and the results look pretty good.
Have DJI’s latest compact drone? PolarPro is launching new DJI Mavic Air accessories, including lens filters, cases, and platforms for handheld shooting
At $1,200, the Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.2 Pro has a premium price that is matched by excellent performance. For Micro Four Thirds shooters, this is as close to perfect as it gets. The post Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.2 Pro review appeared first on Digital Trends
Ever try to palm a few extra bills when playing the property game? This version’s for you, and it even comes with handcuffs.
Casting a shadow over the company’s fourth-quarter results, which saw an increase in wireless subscribers, is the looming court fight with the feds over its Time Warner acquisition.
That’s a 26 percent increase over the previous year.
Samsung’s doubling down on foldable screens. Here’s the proof.
A new study coming out of University of Rochester Medical Center suggests that cinnamon, vanilla, and buttery flavors of e-cigarettes rank among the worst in terms of toxicity levels. The post Study: Vanilla, cinnamon, and butter e-cig flavors are more harmful than others appeared first on Digital Trends
Those who woke early enough were rewarded with a lunar eclipse and supermoon on Jan. 31.
Humans waste an ungodly amount of fossil fuels and time mowing their lawns. Robotic lawnmowers are an easy, green way to save you time and minimize your carbon footprint.
Season 6 of the award-winning political drama House of Cards will introduce new characters played by Academy Award nominees Diane Lane and Greg Kinnear, with series star Kevin Spacey departing the show. The post Spacey is out, Kinnear and Lane are in: ‘House of Cards’ season 6 takes shape appeared first on Digital Trends .
Xerox will be Fuji Xerox before the end of the year, with Fujifilm becoming a majority stakeholder. The deal builds on a previous joint venture between the two companies and is designed to cut costs. The post Xerox becomes Fuji Xerox in cost-cutting move with Fujifilm appeared first on Digital Trends
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015