Using laser sensors for light detection and ranging (LIDAR), England plans to map the entire country in the next three years using high-flying aircraft and make all the data readily available to the public. The post England plans to map the entire country in 3D using planes equipped with lasers appeared first on Digital Trends .
A program from a data company called Alphonso that’s hidden in 1,000 or more popular phone games and apps may be secretly tracking your television viewing habits through your phone’s microphone. The post That phone game you’re playing while watching TV may be secretly tracking you appeared first on Digital Trends .
Make sure you’re getting the most from your new Samsung smartphone with some of the best Galaxy S8 accessories that money can buy. We’ve got options for gaming, charging, music, and more. The post Explore a galaxy of S8 accessories for your Samsung smartphone appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Euro Blackcan houses a system of tubes that attach to an external heating element, providing a constant supply of hot water. The heating element works with any standard canister of butane or propane.
If you’re feeling frustrated with Microsoft Edge, or have run into a serious problem with Windows 10’s built-in browser, take a look at these common issues and the solutions that can help you get back on track. The post How to fix Microsoft Edge’s most common problems appeared first on Digital Trends .
In 2017, cameras like the Sony A9 and Nikon D850 introduced terrific new features, but they weren’t the only ones. From no blackout EVFs to smarter photo edits, here are our favorite new and enhanced camera tech. The post From enhanced viewfinders to joysticks, this is the best camera tech of 2017 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Disney and Lucasfilm are bringing back Star Wars: The Force Awakens director J.J. Abrams to direct and co-write Star Wars: Episode IX, so here’s everything we know about the movie before it premieres in December 2019.
Following 2016’s excellent ‘Arrival,’ Denis Villenueve directed our top movie for the second year running with ‘Blade Runner 2049’, crafting a sci-fi spectacular true to its replicant roots, easily one of the best movies of 2017. The post Best movies of 2017 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Birkenstock won a major victory in its ongoing feud with Amazon. A German court has ruled that the company may no longer target customers who misspell the name “Birkenstock.” The post If you can’t spell ‘Birkenstock,’ the sandal company wants you to avoid Amazon appeared first on Digital Trends .
The early 20th century theory of Taylorism suggested every move a workforce could make could be modified to make it more efficient.
A bitcoin expert has been released after a ransom of 1 million in bitcoin was paid to his kidnappers. The man’s employer says that he is unharmed, but under a lot of stress, and won’t be making a comment for now
Discounted price, offered as part of battery slow-down calamity, were expected to be offered beginning in January.
Ripple saw an increase in value on Friday as it surged to become the world’s second most valuable cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. However, Ethereum is still worth more on a per-coin basis
Google Assistant is showcasing their new functionality and partnership with Electron Wheel by hosting a cross-country bicycle ride that covers 2800 miles in only ten days. Well, it’s one way to get to CES! The post A cyclist is riding from NYC to Vegas on a bike with an Electron Wheel for CES appeared first on Digital Trends .
Despite living in the shadow of Porsche’s 911, the Cayman has built its own following thanks to its sensational mid-engine driving dynamics. Can the four-cylinder 718 Cayman maintain momentum? Find out in our 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman Review
The aerospace giant reveals its prototype for the “Stingray” project, an autonomous refueling drone for the U.S.
There are many document scanner apps available for iOS and Android, but finding the good ones can be difficult. Thankfully, we’ve rounded up five of the best scanner apps to take your productivity to the next level. The post Digitize your paper life with the best scanner apps for Android and iOS appeared first on Digital Trends .
Status Audio’s $69 full-size headphones sound better than they have any right to, the Audiophiliac says.
LAPD arrests 25-year-old man in connection with an officer-involved shooting that may have arisen from a dispute over an online game wager.
The DryGuy boot dryer uses forced air to quickly and efficiently warm and dry your winter boots, ensuring that when you put them on they’ll be comfortable and free from moisture, making for a better day on the slopes. The post The DryGuy boot warmer will keep your feet toasty all winter long appeared first on Digital Trends
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015