Using laser sensors for light detection and ranging (LIDAR), England plans to map the entire country in the next three years using high-flying aircraft and make all the data readily available to the public. The post England plans to map the entire country in 3D using planes equipped with lasers appeared first on Digital Trends .
A program from a data company called Alphonso that’s hidden in 1,000 or more popular phone games and apps may be secretly tracking your television viewing habits through your phone’s microphone. The post That phone game you’re playing while watching TV may be secretly tracking you appeared first on Digital Trends .
Make sure you’re getting the most from your new Samsung smartphone with some of the best Galaxy S8 accessories that money can buy. We’ve got options for gaming, charging, music, and more. The post Explore a galaxy of S8 accessories for your Samsung smartphone appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Euro Blackcan houses a system of tubes that attach to an external heating element, providing a constant supply of hot water. The heating element works with any standard canister of butane or propane.
If you’re feeling frustrated with Microsoft Edge, or have run into a serious problem with Windows 10’s built-in browser, take a look at these common issues and the solutions that can help you get back on track. The post How to fix Microsoft Edge’s most common problems appeared first on Digital Trends .
In 2017, cameras like the Sony A9 and Nikon D850 introduced terrific new features, but they weren’t the only ones. From no blackout EVFs to smarter photo edits, here are our favorite new and enhanced camera tech. The post From enhanced viewfinders to joysticks, this is the best camera tech of 2017 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Disney and Lucasfilm are bringing back Star Wars: The Force Awakens director J.J. Abrams to direct and co-write Star Wars: Episode IX, so here’s everything we know about the movie before it premieres in December 2019.
Following 2016’s excellent ‘Arrival,’ Denis Villenueve directed our top movie for the second year running with ‘Blade Runner 2049’, crafting a sci-fi spectacular true to its replicant roots, easily one of the best movies of 2017. The post Best movies of 2017 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Birkenstock won a major victory in its ongoing feud with Amazon. A German court has ruled that the company may no longer target customers who misspell the name “Birkenstock.” The post If you can’t spell ‘Birkenstock,’ the sandal company wants you to avoid Amazon appeared first on Digital Trends .
The early 20th century theory of Taylorism suggested every move a workforce could make could be modified to make it more efficient.
A bitcoin expert has been released after a ransom of 1 million in bitcoin was paid to his kidnappers. The man’s employer says that he is unharmed, but under a lot of stress, and won’t be making a comment for now
Discounted price, offered as part of battery slow-down calamity, were expected to be offered beginning in January.
Ripple saw an increase in value on Friday as it surged to become the world’s second most valuable cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. However, Ethereum is still worth more on a per-coin basis
Google Assistant is showcasing their new functionality and partnership with Electron Wheel by hosting a cross-country bicycle ride that covers 2800 miles in only ten days. Well, it’s one way to get to CES! The post A cyclist is riding from NYC to Vegas on a bike with an Electron Wheel for CES appeared first on Digital Trends .
Despite living in the shadow of Porsche’s 911, the Cayman has built its own following thanks to its sensational mid-engine driving dynamics. Can the four-cylinder 718 Cayman maintain momentum? Find out in our 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman Review
The aerospace giant reveals its prototype for the “Stingray” project, an autonomous refueling drone for the U.S.
There are many document scanner apps available for iOS and Android, but finding the good ones can be difficult. Thankfully, we’ve rounded up five of the best scanner apps to take your productivity to the next level. The post Digitize your paper life with the best scanner apps for Android and iOS appeared first on Digital Trends .
Status Audio’s $69 full-size headphones sound better than they have any right to, the Audiophiliac says.
LAPD arrests 25-year-old man in connection with an officer-involved shooting that may have arisen from a dispute over an online game wager.
The DryGuy boot dryer uses forced air to quickly and efficiently warm and dry your winter boots, ensuring that when you put them on they’ll be comfortable and free from moisture, making for a better day on the slopes. The post The DryGuy boot warmer will keep your feet toasty all winter long appeared first on Digital Trends
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015