The next time you see a snake in your backyard, snap a photo and send it to What the Herp.
Ferrari has seen its fair share of ups and downs since it was founded in 1947, but there’s not a single car wearing with the Prancing Horse emblem that’s not drool-worthy. We’ve singled out the 15 most impressive ones.
The popular messaging service WhatsApp suffered outtages on New Year’s Eve. The company says that it has resolved the issues, though some users are still reporting problems
Smartphones changed our lives, and they’re changing the way we shop for a car. The best car-selling apps let users find unbeatable deals without leaving the comfort of their couch.
Tired of relying on cords and dongles to make the most of your Android Auto experience? Well, those days may be coming to an end at JVC has announced that it plans to unveil a wireless Android Auto receiver at CES 2018. The post JVC to unveil wireless Android Auto receiver at CES 2018 appeared first on Digital Trends
You didn’t misread that — PC gaming giant Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is available now, in its entirety, for iPad. All of history is now at your fingertips. The post ‘Civilization VI’ for iPad brings the full sweep of history to your fingertips appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check out our roundup of the best new crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the Web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Seaweed straws, graphene batteries, better bits appeared first on Digital Trends .
Ideal for anyone that likes to save time when visiting the grocery store, more Kroger customers will soon be able to scan items with their smartphone and skip long checkout lines via mobile checkout. The post You may soon be able to skip the grocery checkout line at Kroger appeared first on Digital Trends .
Comma.ai wants to open-source the software that allows cars to drive themselves. It’s an ambitious effort from a well-regarded software hacker — but can even someone like George Hotz make it happen
AT&T announced that its first responder network, FirstNet, has received the support of all 50 states, in addition to two territories and District of Columbia. The first responder network has its genesis following the events of 9/11
MacOS is known for its simplicity, but that doesn’t mean every facet of the operating system is easy to figure out.
Google Lens has been integrated into the Google Assistant on Pixel smartphones.
Expanding the media player capabilities of the Xbox One even further, an early version of Kodi has launched on the Xbox One store, just without all the bells and whistles of the PC version.
Show your Star Wars pride with a room (or house) full of functional memorabilia. From toasters to pillows, there’s more Star Wars home decor items than you’ll know what to do with
Looking for the best new music? We’ll let you know what new tracks and albums dropping this week are worthy of your attention
Google’s penguin siblings are back to ring in the new year with “sparklers in hand” and “fireworks overhead.”
Researchers are baffled by a chemical reaction that causes paintings to fade, and now they hope some high-tech help will tell them why. Conservationists will use 3D imaging to try and preserve 20th century masterpieces. The post Experts hope high-tech 3D image analysis will help save deteriorating paintings appeared first on Digital Trends .
Telegram CEO Pavel Durov says it’s unclear if the ban on the messaging app is permanent or temporary.
Need something to watch this weekend? Check out our list of the best new shows and movies to stream right now.
It’s been said that good artists borrow, but great artists steal. That’s true nowhere more than in game design.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015