The next time you see a snake in your backyard, snap a photo and send it to What the Herp.
Ferrari has seen its fair share of ups and downs since it was founded in 1947, but there’s not a single car wearing with the Prancing Horse emblem that’s not drool-worthy. We’ve singled out the 15 most impressive ones.
The popular messaging service WhatsApp suffered outtages on New Year’s Eve. The company says that it has resolved the issues, though some users are still reporting problems
Smartphones changed our lives, and they’re changing the way we shop for a car. The best car-selling apps let users find unbeatable deals without leaving the comfort of their couch.
Tired of relying on cords and dongles to make the most of your Android Auto experience? Well, those days may be coming to an end at JVC has announced that it plans to unveil a wireless Android Auto receiver at CES 2018. The post JVC to unveil wireless Android Auto receiver at CES 2018 appeared first on Digital Trends
You didn’t misread that — PC gaming giant Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is available now, in its entirety, for iPad. All of history is now at your fingertips. The post ‘Civilization VI’ for iPad brings the full sweep of history to your fingertips appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check out our roundup of the best new crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the Web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Seaweed straws, graphene batteries, better bits appeared first on Digital Trends .
Ideal for anyone that likes to save time when visiting the grocery store, more Kroger customers will soon be able to scan items with their smartphone and skip long checkout lines via mobile checkout. The post You may soon be able to skip the grocery checkout line at Kroger appeared first on Digital Trends .
Comma.ai wants to open-source the software that allows cars to drive themselves. It’s an ambitious effort from a well-regarded software hacker — but can even someone like George Hotz make it happen
AT&T announced that its first responder network, FirstNet, has received the support of all 50 states, in addition to two territories and District of Columbia. The first responder network has its genesis following the events of 9/11
MacOS is known for its simplicity, but that doesn’t mean every facet of the operating system is easy to figure out.
Google Lens has been integrated into the Google Assistant on Pixel smartphones.
Expanding the media player capabilities of the Xbox One even further, an early version of Kodi has launched on the Xbox One store, just without all the bells and whistles of the PC version.
Show your Star Wars pride with a room (or house) full of functional memorabilia. From toasters to pillows, there’s more Star Wars home decor items than you’ll know what to do with
Looking for the best new music? We’ll let you know what new tracks and albums dropping this week are worthy of your attention
Google’s penguin siblings are back to ring in the new year with “sparklers in hand” and “fireworks overhead.”
Researchers are baffled by a chemical reaction that causes paintings to fade, and now they hope some high-tech help will tell them why. Conservationists will use 3D imaging to try and preserve 20th century masterpieces. The post Experts hope high-tech 3D image analysis will help save deteriorating paintings appeared first on Digital Trends .
Telegram CEO Pavel Durov says it’s unclear if the ban on the messaging app is permanent or temporary.
Need something to watch this weekend? Check out our list of the best new shows and movies to stream right now.
It’s been said that good artists borrow, but great artists steal. That’s true nowhere more than in game design.
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting – CNET
- Samsung Galaxy Buds review: surprisingly excellent true wireless buds
- Work/Life: Addressing issues of racism in the office
- Homework: Relearning learning in the age of coronavirus
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was – CNET
- What is LRAD? The ‘sound cannon’ used by police, explained
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism – CNET
- Zuckerberg says Facebook will review content policies after employee outrage
- Is your Roku about to lose Hulu? Here’s how you can check
- Best Father’s Day Deals 2020: All the best sales, all in one place
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now – CNET
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter downloads explode, lidar detects Mayan ruins
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women – CNET
- Alexis Ohanian leaves Reddit board, urges firm to fill seat with black candidate – CNET
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’ – CNET
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd – Roadshow
- Celebrate fatherhood with 2-packs of dad-themed face masks for $14 – CNET
- Scientists pinpoint the cleanest air on the planet – CNET
- Tesla Cybertruck turned SpaceX NASA moon rover looks properly wild – Roadshow
- SpongeBob star on filming Friday’s special from home, how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- Tesla 12-seat electric van coming with help from the Boring Company, report says – Roadshow
- HBO Max: Everything you need to know – CNET
- The rise of ‘swipe-up’ activism on Instagram
- How to blur faces in pictures before sending them on Signal
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests, from the US to Europe and Asia – CNET
- Nothing good on Netflix? Try one of these free streaming TV trials – CNET
- How to take care of your mental health during the coronavirus, protests and beyond – CNET
- Our focus at this turning point – CNET
- $90 TicPods ANC herald a new era of affordable true wireless noise cancellation
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015