The new capability is being tested by a handful of developers and will be more widely available next year.
A smart watchband brings more heart smarts to the Apple Watch, a new ZTE phone doubles up the screen space, plus an insane wingsuit stunt.
Looking for the perfect remote-control toy or gadget for yourself or a loved one? Thankfully, we’ve rounded up some of our personal favorites, from RC cars to Sphero’s latest release.
In 2017, the money raised from Apple customers equates to 144 million days of medication that prevents the transmission of HIV from mothers to their unborn babies.
With the official launch of the Microsoft Edge browser on iOS and Android, users can look forward to trying out the new ‘Continue on PC’ feature, which lets you maintain the same browsing experience on mobile devices and your PC. The post ‘Continue on PC’ feature could help Edge stand out in the mobile browser crowd appeared first on Digital Trends
Leaving the day’s forecast up to your local meteorologist can leave you in the cold. Take matters into your own hands with our picks for the best weather apps for the iPhone currently available for iOS. The post The five best weather apps for the iPhone or iPad to help you plan your day appeared first on Digital Trends .
The budget phone promises two days of battery life.
Monoprice’s Monolith K-BAS speakers deliver bass worthy of the speaker’s name, but a dip in the treble and midrange glosses over details audiophiles salivate over. The post Monoprice Monolith K-BĀS review appeared first on Digital Trends .
Snap aims to combat fake news on Snapchat by separating content from professional creators from postings by friends and family. Stories and Chats from friends will appear on the left side of the camera, while Stories from content creators, publishers and other members of the community will appear on the right side of the camera
Though the name is familiar, Acura’s second-generation NSX takes a decidedly different approach to sports car design than its storied predecessor, bringing hybrid technology to the supercar realm. The post 2017 Acura NSX Review appeared first on Digital Trends
People using the app during a study in the Philippines have saved up to 30 percent of their data, Google says.
Thanks to a new Destiny 2 Ghost skill for Alexa devices, the game features new hands-free voice commands.
The latest extension of Amazon’s digital assistant lets office workers reorder supplies and fire up a conference call with voice commands.
Researchers from Cornell have developed a new touch-free monitoring system that can monitor a person’s heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing with nothing more invasive than a tiny RFID tag. The post Noninvasive RFID tag measures your vital signs without body contact appeared first on Digital Trends .
Scammers are using fake messages and a phony “Troubleshooter for Windows” application to get $25 from victims.
How much more black could this SUV be? The answer is none. None more black.
Game publisher Take-Two has said that loot boxes aren’t gambling after controversy surrounded Electronic Arts’ Star Wars: Battlefront II. Take-Two’s NBA 2K18 has come under criticism for its microtransactions, as well. The post Game publisher Take-Two doesn’t think that loot boxes are gambling appeared first on Digital Trends
Nest may no longer operate as an independent part of Google’s parent company, Alphabet, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
The Hasselblad Store allows photographers to buy directly from the manufacturer online — and the store is launching with a discount. The store also includes lenses, aerial cameras, and used gear. The post Itching for medium format?
Could Instagram be getting a share button?
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015