A new study has found that almost three-quarters of posts to Reddit are voted on by users who haven’t actually clicked through, and many visitors to the site merely scan through headlines. The post Redditors don’t read what they vote on, according to a new study appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple’s 11th store in New York City, a glass-sided building down the street from the Atlantic Terminal and Barclays Center, is set to open Dec. 2.
This week, Google introduced a new kit for your project based on the Raspberry Pi Zero W board. It enables cloud-free image recognition, and complements Google’s other kit adding voice recognition to DIY projects.
The news from Nikkei hit Apple supplier Dialog Semiconductor hard.
Lid is a bike helmet you can fold up when you’re not using it — courtesy of a neat design boasting separate movable parts, a bit like sliding tectonic plates, and some well-placed magnets The post Ditch your bulky commuter bike helmet and ride smarter with the foldable Lid appeared first on Digital Trends .
Configure, Price, Quote systems have a name problem. When they debuted, their basic functions gave a name to the category that was self-explanatory, and it fit well.
It’s definitely unlike anything we’ve seen before.
An upcoming update will bring a new character-swap feature to Final Fantasy XV.
Other apps you’ll be able to access using voice recognition include Bravo, CBS All Access, NBC, Showtime and Sony PlayStation Vue.
American Gods is in the midst of a major shake-up. Showrunners and executive producers Michael Green and Bryan Fuller have exited the hit Starz series, leaving vital roles vacant
There are a ton of great movies leaving Hulu on the last day of the year, but they look to be balanced out by strong additions throughout the month.
The new limited edition Leica Summicron 50mm uses modern tech for optimal sharpness while taking a nod from a 1950s lens for the exterior. Only 500 copies of the lens will be sold, beginning in January
We weigh the impact of net neutrality rules and ask whether FCC chairman Ajit Pai or Twitter is more damaging to the internet.
Thanks to a new partnership between Verizon and Spotify, you may finally be able to get something you don’t want to return. It’s called the Verizon Holiday Hintlist, and it’s a pretty clever way to make a subtle suggestion. The post Drop some serious clues about gifts with Verizon and Spotify’s Holiday Hintlist appeared first on Digital Trends
If Apple’s flagship store in Manhattan is the Cube, the store in Brooklyn is the Triangle.
Alexa for Business brings the digital assistant to the workplace; disintegrating drones for your safety; 3-D printed bionic arms and the Digital Trends Holiday Gift Guide. The post TWB Podcast: Alexa at Work, Amazon’s Disintegrating Drones, Bionic Arms appeared first on Digital Trends .
Lidar just got a whole lot better! Velodyne’s new VLS-128 Lidar sensor doubles the number of lasers from the previous version. The result? Smarter self-driving cars that can see in higher resolution than ever
Pet lovers can now argue about a new study on brain differences between cats and dogs and what that means for their favorite animals.
The wearables market is on the rise, according to a new report from IDC. Who’s at the top of the heap
The Amazon AWS DeepLens is like the Rasberry Pi for computer vision, a learning tool to teach developers imaging-based artificial intelligence.
- Toyota’s Japanese market-only Century luxury sedan costs as much as two Lexuses
- Carfection: For the love of cars Podcast, Ep. 2 – Le Mans, Miatas and more – Roadshow
- Going, going, gone! A rare Ferrari 250 GTO is set to break auction records
- World Cup memes 2018: Mexico wins again, Germany hangs on – CNET
- Tesla to downsize solar panel production as part of wider job cuts
- Security researcher gets around iPhone passcode limit – CNET
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Cabriolet review
- MIT researchers develop a robot system controlled by brainwaves
- Restaurant gets Yelp-bombed for asking Sarah Sanders to leave – CNET
- Facebook wants to help you spend less time on Facebook
- Fluance’s $200 stereo Bluetooth speakers sound is almost too good to be true – CNET
- MTV wants to reboot the ‘90s with ‘Aeon Flux,’ ‘Daria,’ and ‘Made’
- Crazy expensive amplifier thrills headphone aficionados – CNET
- 2018 iPhone could be cheaper than iPhone X, and will USB-C replace Lightning? – CNET
- From Elastigirl to Edna, how Incredibles 2 women kick butt – CNET
- Luvmyhike is the app that helps you get in shape for adventure
- How L’Oréal designed the UV Sense to fit on your fingernail
- 2019 Chevy Blazer: Top 10 things you need to know – Roadshow
- The best convection ovens of 2018
- Live like a (coddled) astronaut in this lunar lander-inspired tiny home
- Wu-Tang Clan is recording a new album for 25th anniversary – CNET
- The car dashboard is dead, long live touchscreens! But give us better apps
- Cruise the streets in style and comfort on Blix’s new Sol electric bike
- Mercedes is temporarily giving the boot to its PHEVs – Roadshow
- Your love of e-commerce won’t be ruined by more sales taxes – CNET
- Amazon Flings Opens Prime Wardrobe Doors
- Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2: Which Android phone should you buy? – CNET
- Like a vice principal in the sky, this A.I. spots fights before they happen
- The 30 best albums of 2018 (so far)
- Electric GT race series takes Tesla’s Ludicrous mode to the track
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015