A new study has found that almost three-quarters of posts to Reddit are voted on by users who haven’t actually clicked through, and many visitors to the site merely scan through headlines. The post Redditors don’t read what they vote on, according to a new study appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple’s 11th store in New York City, a glass-sided building down the street from the Atlantic Terminal and Barclays Center, is set to open Dec. 2.
This week, Google introduced a new kit for your project based on the Raspberry Pi Zero W board. It enables cloud-free image recognition, and complements Google’s other kit adding voice recognition to DIY projects.
The news from Nikkei hit Apple supplier Dialog Semiconductor hard.
Lid is a bike helmet you can fold up when you’re not using it — courtesy of a neat design boasting separate movable parts, a bit like sliding tectonic plates, and some well-placed magnets The post Ditch your bulky commuter bike helmet and ride smarter with the foldable Lid appeared first on Digital Trends .
Configure, Price, Quote systems have a name problem. When they debuted, their basic functions gave a name to the category that was self-explanatory, and it fit well.
It’s definitely unlike anything we’ve seen before.
An upcoming update will bring a new character-swap feature to Final Fantasy XV.
Other apps you’ll be able to access using voice recognition include Bravo, CBS All Access, NBC, Showtime and Sony PlayStation Vue.
American Gods is in the midst of a major shake-up. Showrunners and executive producers Michael Green and Bryan Fuller have exited the hit Starz series, leaving vital roles vacant
There are a ton of great movies leaving Hulu on the last day of the year, but they look to be balanced out by strong additions throughout the month.
The new limited edition Leica Summicron 50mm uses modern tech for optimal sharpness while taking a nod from a 1950s lens for the exterior. Only 500 copies of the lens will be sold, beginning in January
We weigh the impact of net neutrality rules and ask whether FCC chairman Ajit Pai or Twitter is more damaging to the internet.
Thanks to a new partnership between Verizon and Spotify, you may finally be able to get something you don’t want to return. It’s called the Verizon Holiday Hintlist, and it’s a pretty clever way to make a subtle suggestion. The post Drop some serious clues about gifts with Verizon and Spotify’s Holiday Hintlist appeared first on Digital Trends
If Apple’s flagship store in Manhattan is the Cube, the store in Brooklyn is the Triangle.
Alexa for Business brings the digital assistant to the workplace; disintegrating drones for your safety; 3-D printed bionic arms and the Digital Trends Holiday Gift Guide. The post TWB Podcast: Alexa at Work, Amazon’s Disintegrating Drones, Bionic Arms appeared first on Digital Trends .
Lidar just got a whole lot better! Velodyne’s new VLS-128 Lidar sensor doubles the number of lasers from the previous version. The result? Smarter self-driving cars that can see in higher resolution than ever
Pet lovers can now argue about a new study on brain differences between cats and dogs and what that means for their favorite animals.
The wearables market is on the rise, according to a new report from IDC. Who’s at the top of the heap
The Amazon AWS DeepLens is like the Rasberry Pi for computer vision, a learning tool to teach developers imaging-based artificial intelligence.
- AT&T loses bid for White House communications in antitrust case – CNET
- That’s rich: Bill Gates will play himself on ‘Big Bang Theory’ – CNET
- All of the Galaxy S9 beans spilled in this latest leak – CNET
- Toyota is building a miniature Japanese Nürburgring, sorta – Roadshow
- Netflix: ‘Stranger Things’ creators aren’t leaving the show – CNET
- McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce is coming back, but it might be a trap – CNET
- Get ready for the great outdoors with these 12 camping gear deals
- How SpaceX plans to bring speedy broadband to the whole world – CNET
- You can put this adorable Chewie down for a Star Wars nap – CNET
- See Boston Dynamics push its door-opening dog robot around – CNET
- Swype discontinues its keyboard app for Android and iOS
- The best Fitbit for any activity or sport
- 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS races into Geneva with 520 hp – Roadshow
- ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 prep guide: What we learned from our sneak peek
- Robots may help patients with lung disease stick to treatment – CNET
- Fossil Q Neely Hybrid review
- Blink XT One Camera System review
- Life-size Infinity Gauntlet shows how Thanos fights Avengers – CNET
- Are You Engineering the Customer Experience Out of Your Business?
- Jeff Bezos is building a giant mechanical clock that will run for 10,000 years
- Jeff Sessions: Cyber task force will tackle US’ tech troubles – CNET
- Vendors Await $50B ‘Tsunami’ of US Telecom Contracts
- Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X: Is the costly upgrade worth the money?
- This is ‘Bad News’: Game teaches players to create fake news for research
- Waze rage is coming to a head on crowded streets – Roadshow
- Physicists create a new type of light, and it’s heavier than before
- Your life on one drive? Samsung debuts 30TB solid state hard drive
- There’s no need for a carry-on with Adv3nture Jackets’ built-in pillow
- Facebook exec apologizes for tweets about Mueller probe – CNET
- Lotus 3 Eleven 430 is a high-powered swan song for the way things were – Roadshow
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015