A new study has found that almost three-quarters of posts to Reddit are voted on by users who haven’t actually clicked through, and many visitors to the site merely scan through headlines. The post Redditors don’t read what they vote on, according to a new study appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple’s 11th store in New York City, a glass-sided building down the street from the Atlantic Terminal and Barclays Center, is set to open Dec. 2.
This week, Google introduced a new kit for your project based on the Raspberry Pi Zero W board. It enables cloud-free image recognition, and complements Google’s other kit adding voice recognition to DIY projects.
The news from Nikkei hit Apple supplier Dialog Semiconductor hard.
Lid is a bike helmet you can fold up when you’re not using it — courtesy of a neat design boasting separate movable parts, a bit like sliding tectonic plates, and some well-placed magnets The post Ditch your bulky commuter bike helmet and ride smarter with the foldable Lid appeared first on Digital Trends .
Configure, Price, Quote systems have a name problem. When they debuted, their basic functions gave a name to the category that was self-explanatory, and it fit well.
It’s definitely unlike anything we’ve seen before.
An upcoming update will bring a new character-swap feature to Final Fantasy XV.
Other apps you’ll be able to access using voice recognition include Bravo, CBS All Access, NBC, Showtime and Sony PlayStation Vue.
American Gods is in the midst of a major shake-up. Showrunners and executive producers Michael Green and Bryan Fuller have exited the hit Starz series, leaving vital roles vacant
There are a ton of great movies leaving Hulu on the last day of the year, but they look to be balanced out by strong additions throughout the month.
The new limited edition Leica Summicron 50mm uses modern tech for optimal sharpness while taking a nod from a 1950s lens for the exterior. Only 500 copies of the lens will be sold, beginning in January
We weigh the impact of net neutrality rules and ask whether FCC chairman Ajit Pai or Twitter is more damaging to the internet.
Thanks to a new partnership between Verizon and Spotify, you may finally be able to get something you don’t want to return. It’s called the Verizon Holiday Hintlist, and it’s a pretty clever way to make a subtle suggestion. The post Drop some serious clues about gifts with Verizon and Spotify’s Holiday Hintlist appeared first on Digital Trends
If Apple’s flagship store in Manhattan is the Cube, the store in Brooklyn is the Triangle.
Alexa for Business brings the digital assistant to the workplace; disintegrating drones for your safety; 3-D printed bionic arms and the Digital Trends Holiday Gift Guide. The post TWB Podcast: Alexa at Work, Amazon’s Disintegrating Drones, Bionic Arms appeared first on Digital Trends .
Lidar just got a whole lot better! Velodyne’s new VLS-128 Lidar sensor doubles the number of lasers from the previous version. The result? Smarter self-driving cars that can see in higher resolution than ever
Pet lovers can now argue about a new study on brain differences between cats and dogs and what that means for their favorite animals.
The wearables market is on the rise, according to a new report from IDC. Who’s at the top of the heap
The Amazon AWS DeepLens is like the Rasberry Pi for computer vision, a learning tool to teach developers imaging-based artificial intelligence.
- Save $51 on the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi digital photo frame – CNET
- Sony fined $2.4 million over PlayStation refund refusals – CNET
- Budget Moto G Fast and Moto E pack edge-to-edge displays starting at $150
- Elon Musk tweets ‘break up Amazon’ after coronavirus ebook temporarily blocked – CNET
- BMW M4 leaked with its big ol’ grille – Roadshow
- How to buy a Tesla online
- Dyson’s electric car could have been a game changer – Roadshow
- How to watch Homeland online: stream all eight seasons for free
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original to come (plus early movie releases) – CNET
- Apple will have COVID tests, temperature checks as employees return to offices, report says – CNET
- Here’s how NASA’s Perseverance rover will collect samples from martian surface
- Twitter removes Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- Stalkerware sees all, and US laws haven’t stopped its spread – CNET
- The science that the Crew Dragon astronauts are working on aboard the ISS
- Why AT&T expects a big boost to its 5G coverage – CNET
- Where to buy affordable face shields online and get them delivered within days
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know – CNET
- Sony A8H 4K HDR OLED TV review: Superbly cinematic
- Oceanhorn 2 new Golden Edition update launches on Apple Arcade – CNET
- AirPods Pro vs. Jabra Elite 75t: Music lovers might want to look beyond Apple – CNET
- NASA’s InSight lander finally manages to bury its ‘mole’ in martian soil
- Xperia 1 II review: Sony packed this $1,200 phone with camera features – CNET
- Best phones under $300: Moto G Power, Galaxy A50, LG K40 and more for 2020 – CNET
- ‘Dazzle’ makeup won’t trick facial recognition. Here’s what experts say will
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Big Tech had a chance to take major steps against systemic racism, but it failed
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015