A new study has found that almost three-quarters of posts to Reddit are voted on by users who haven’t actually clicked through, and many visitors to the site merely scan through headlines. The post Redditors don’t read what they vote on, according to a new study appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple’s 11th store in New York City, a glass-sided building down the street from the Atlantic Terminal and Barclays Center, is set to open Dec. 2.
This week, Google introduced a new kit for your project based on the Raspberry Pi Zero W board. It enables cloud-free image recognition, and complements Google’s other kit adding voice recognition to DIY projects.
The news from Nikkei hit Apple supplier Dialog Semiconductor hard.
Lid is a bike helmet you can fold up when you’re not using it — courtesy of a neat design boasting separate movable parts, a bit like sliding tectonic plates, and some well-placed magnets The post Ditch your bulky commuter bike helmet and ride smarter with the foldable Lid appeared first on Digital Trends .
Configure, Price, Quote systems have a name problem. When they debuted, their basic functions gave a name to the category that was self-explanatory, and it fit well.
It’s definitely unlike anything we’ve seen before.
An upcoming update will bring a new character-swap feature to Final Fantasy XV.
Other apps you’ll be able to access using voice recognition include Bravo, CBS All Access, NBC, Showtime and Sony PlayStation Vue.
American Gods is in the midst of a major shake-up. Showrunners and executive producers Michael Green and Bryan Fuller have exited the hit Starz series, leaving vital roles vacant
There are a ton of great movies leaving Hulu on the last day of the year, but they look to be balanced out by strong additions throughout the month.
The new limited edition Leica Summicron 50mm uses modern tech for optimal sharpness while taking a nod from a 1950s lens for the exterior. Only 500 copies of the lens will be sold, beginning in January
We weigh the impact of net neutrality rules and ask whether FCC chairman Ajit Pai or Twitter is more damaging to the internet.
Thanks to a new partnership between Verizon and Spotify, you may finally be able to get something you don’t want to return. It’s called the Verizon Holiday Hintlist, and it’s a pretty clever way to make a subtle suggestion. The post Drop some serious clues about gifts with Verizon and Spotify’s Holiday Hintlist appeared first on Digital Trends
If Apple’s flagship store in Manhattan is the Cube, the store in Brooklyn is the Triangle.
Alexa for Business brings the digital assistant to the workplace; disintegrating drones for your safety; 3-D printed bionic arms and the Digital Trends Holiday Gift Guide. The post TWB Podcast: Alexa at Work, Amazon’s Disintegrating Drones, Bionic Arms appeared first on Digital Trends .
Lidar just got a whole lot better! Velodyne’s new VLS-128 Lidar sensor doubles the number of lasers from the previous version. The result? Smarter self-driving cars that can see in higher resolution than ever
Pet lovers can now argue about a new study on brain differences between cats and dogs and what that means for their favorite animals.
The wearables market is on the rise, according to a new report from IDC. Who’s at the top of the heap
The Amazon AWS DeepLens is like the Rasberry Pi for computer vision, a learning tool to teach developers imaging-based artificial intelligence.
- Google’s top searches of 2017 were Hurricane Irma, Matt Lauer – CNET
- Sit back and enjoy Samsung’s feature-length movie of a washing machine spinning
- Oops! Uber charged a rider more than $14,000 for a 20-minute journey
- The drone database is back, and most owners must register their details
- Harry Potter chapter written by bots is magically terrible – CNET
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler first drive review
- AT&T beaming AirGig broadband from power lines – CNET
- Trump signs bill barring US government use of Kaspersky – CNET
- Astronomers check ‘alien’ asteroid thing for actual aliens – CNET
- Trump signs bill reinstating required drone registration – CNET
- PUBG on Xbox: 5 things you should know before buying – CNET
- Keep warm and cozy this winter with the best base layers
- Criminals, take cover: ‘The Punisher’ is coming back to Netflix for season 2
- Cadillac CTS V-Sport gets fancy new Morello Red interior package – Roadshow
- Women outing ‘bad actors’ in tech was defining moment, experts say – CNET
- Morphcooker is the versatile camp stove that cooks without gas
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Release date, prices, specs, and features
- The best 3D printers you can buy for under $1,000 right now
- Tinder tests new ‘Feed’ feature, providing real-time updates on matches
- Mercedes-Benz reveals a cushier 2019 G-Class interior – Roadshow
- A spider’s erection, and other cool things trapped in amber – CNET
- Next Samsung Galaxy phone might have on-screen fingerprint reader – CNET
- Here’s evidence dinosaurs had to put up with pesky ticks too – CNET
- Record-breaking Rubik’s Cube isn’t a puzzle — it’s practically a torture device
- Picture-in-picture mode comes to Hulu with Live TV’s beta web interface
- Is Facebook bringing the poke back? One-click greetings are in testing
- The Nomad is a portable security solution you can take anywhere
- Mercedes to bring new MBUX infotainment system to CES – Roadshow
- Experimental 3D printer uses laser holograms to crank out objects quickly
- What would disaster look like in your city? ‘Deep Empathy’ uses A.I. to show you
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015