A new study has found that almost three-quarters of posts to Reddit are voted on by users who haven’t actually clicked through, and many visitors to the site merely scan through headlines. The post Redditors don’t read what they vote on, according to a new study appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple’s 11th store in New York City, a glass-sided building down the street from the Atlantic Terminal and Barclays Center, is set to open Dec. 2.
This week, Google introduced a new kit for your project based on the Raspberry Pi Zero W board. It enables cloud-free image recognition, and complements Google’s other kit adding voice recognition to DIY projects.
The news from Nikkei hit Apple supplier Dialog Semiconductor hard.
Lid is a bike helmet you can fold up when you’re not using it — courtesy of a neat design boasting separate movable parts, a bit like sliding tectonic plates, and some well-placed magnets The post Ditch your bulky commuter bike helmet and ride smarter with the foldable Lid appeared first on Digital Trends .
Configure, Price, Quote systems have a name problem. When they debuted, their basic functions gave a name to the category that was self-explanatory, and it fit well.
It’s definitely unlike anything we’ve seen before.
An upcoming update will bring a new character-swap feature to Final Fantasy XV.
Other apps you’ll be able to access using voice recognition include Bravo, CBS All Access, NBC, Showtime and Sony PlayStation Vue.
American Gods is in the midst of a major shake-up. Showrunners and executive producers Michael Green and Bryan Fuller have exited the hit Starz series, leaving vital roles vacant
There are a ton of great movies leaving Hulu on the last day of the year, but they look to be balanced out by strong additions throughout the month.
The new limited edition Leica Summicron 50mm uses modern tech for optimal sharpness while taking a nod from a 1950s lens for the exterior. Only 500 copies of the lens will be sold, beginning in January
We weigh the impact of net neutrality rules and ask whether FCC chairman Ajit Pai or Twitter is more damaging to the internet.
Thanks to a new partnership between Verizon and Spotify, you may finally be able to get something you don’t want to return. It’s called the Verizon Holiday Hintlist, and it’s a pretty clever way to make a subtle suggestion. The post Drop some serious clues about gifts with Verizon and Spotify’s Holiday Hintlist appeared first on Digital Trends
If Apple’s flagship store in Manhattan is the Cube, the store in Brooklyn is the Triangle.
Alexa for Business brings the digital assistant to the workplace; disintegrating drones for your safety; 3-D printed bionic arms and the Digital Trends Holiday Gift Guide. The post TWB Podcast: Alexa at Work, Amazon’s Disintegrating Drones, Bionic Arms appeared first on Digital Trends .
Lidar just got a whole lot better! Velodyne’s new VLS-128 Lidar sensor doubles the number of lasers from the previous version. The result? Smarter self-driving cars that can see in higher resolution than ever
Pet lovers can now argue about a new study on brain differences between cats and dogs and what that means for their favorite animals.
The wearables market is on the rise, according to a new report from IDC. Who’s at the top of the heap
The Amazon AWS DeepLens is like the Rasberry Pi for computer vision, a learning tool to teach developers imaging-based artificial intelligence.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015