Execs from Facebook, Google and Twitter tell lawmakers what the companies are doing to ensure Russians and other foreign entities don’t use their sites to influence future US elections.
The insanely viral PC hit will soon arrive on Xbox.
Ford Performance debuts Drift Stick at SEMA to make getting sideways even easier.
Google Hangouts Meet is a chat system for business meetings, but now the software has some hardware to match. The system uses a 120-degree camera with artificially intelligent software to zoom in on who’s speaking. The post Turn Hangouts into business meetings with Google’s new hardware suite appeared first on Digital Trends .
Special one-of-one M3 celebrates three decades of M3 in the US.
A rash of Google Docs users complain they’re being wrongly locked out of their files, as they get incorrect alerts that they’re violating the rules of use.
Apple spent “no time” trying to get TouchID on the back, sides or screen.
Tap to pair — but no NFC required!
It’s currently not clear when — or whether — the Netflix show will have a finale at all.
Apple confirmed that the Mac Mini from 2011 and two iMacs from 2009 will no longer receive hardware service, alongside word that “staingate” returns on MacBook Pro from 2012 have ended. The post The 2011 Mac Mini and iMacs from late 2009 are deemed obsolete by Apple appeared first on Digital Trends .
Does the Apple iPhone X live up to the hype? Plus, the Rylo 360 camera has some cool tricks, and the new Kindle Oasis can take a dip. The post The Apple iPhone X is a game changer, but is it worth a grand
Audi stormed into the annual SEMA show with a TT-based concept that pays tribute to the past while looking towards the future. The TT clubsport turbo concept is an homage to the 90 IMSA GTO that tore up race tracks in the late 1980s.
The retailer initially offered an unactivated version of Apple’s newest phone for a $100 premium — something that caused outrage and confusion.
When Audi introduces a new car, we see the final product in all of its upscale, high-tech glory.
Keep all your cats and toddlers away from the highway, and remember, sometimes, dead is better.
Getting a car to drive itself is an incredible challenge, but making those smart cars interact with humans is no small task. Waymo’s designers are paving the way.
Want to know the weight of life? European researchers have invented a smart scale that’s capable of measuring the exact weight of individual cells, in the region of just a couple of nanograms each. The post The world’s most precise scale can measure the exact weight of individual cells appeared first on Digital Trends
Users dress down Apple for training its machine learning algorithms on their intimate photos. The phone doesn’t sort the photos until you ask it to.
Netflix’s vanguard original series has several spinoff possibilities in early development, a report says.
Waymo’s Castle testing facility is where its fully autonomous minivan gets to play, and we got a demo.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015