Execs from Facebook, Google and Twitter tell lawmakers what the companies are doing to ensure Russians and other foreign entities don’t use their sites to influence future US elections.
The insanely viral PC hit will soon arrive on Xbox.
Ford Performance debuts Drift Stick at SEMA to make getting sideways even easier.
Google Hangouts Meet is a chat system for business meetings, but now the software has some hardware to match. The system uses a 120-degree camera with artificially intelligent software to zoom in on who’s speaking. The post Turn Hangouts into business meetings with Google’s new hardware suite appeared first on Digital Trends .
Special one-of-one M3 celebrates three decades of M3 in the US.
A rash of Google Docs users complain they’re being wrongly locked out of their files, as they get incorrect alerts that they’re violating the rules of use.
Apple spent “no time” trying to get TouchID on the back, sides or screen.
Tap to pair — but no NFC required!
It’s currently not clear when — or whether — the Netflix show will have a finale at all.
Apple confirmed that the Mac Mini from 2011 and two iMacs from 2009 will no longer receive hardware service, alongside word that “staingate” returns on MacBook Pro from 2012 have ended. The post The 2011 Mac Mini and iMacs from late 2009 are deemed obsolete by Apple appeared first on Digital Trends .
Does the Apple iPhone X live up to the hype? Plus, the Rylo 360 camera has some cool tricks, and the new Kindle Oasis can take a dip. The post The Apple iPhone X is a game changer, but is it worth a grand
Audi stormed into the annual SEMA show with a TT-based concept that pays tribute to the past while looking towards the future. The TT clubsport turbo concept is an homage to the 90 IMSA GTO that tore up race tracks in the late 1980s.
The retailer initially offered an unactivated version of Apple’s newest phone for a $100 premium — something that caused outrage and confusion.
When Audi introduces a new car, we see the final product in all of its upscale, high-tech glory.
Keep all your cats and toddlers away from the highway, and remember, sometimes, dead is better.
Getting a car to drive itself is an incredible challenge, but making those smart cars interact with humans is no small task. Waymo’s designers are paving the way.
Want to know the weight of life? European researchers have invented a smart scale that’s capable of measuring the exact weight of individual cells, in the region of just a couple of nanograms each. The post The world’s most precise scale can measure the exact weight of individual cells appeared first on Digital Trends
Users dress down Apple for training its machine learning algorithms on their intimate photos. The phone doesn’t sort the photos until you ask it to.
Netflix’s vanguard original series has several spinoff possibilities in early development, a report says.
Waymo’s Castle testing facility is where its fully autonomous minivan gets to play, and we got a demo.
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015