With handhelds being replaced by smartphones, many wondered if people would even take the Nintendo Switch out of the dock. As it turns out, people prefer it that way. Who needs a big screen anyway
Ever wanted to build your very own humanoid robot? If so, and if you have access to a 3D printer and 300 hours of spare time, a new online tutorial will give you a crash course in robotics
Taking a nod from the 10L version, the Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L helps pack just the essentials in a shoulder or waist-carry bag. While the company’s earlier bags were crowdfunded, the 5L is already available through retail
Assassin’s Creed Origins is a much more difficult game than its predecessors. Here are the tips and tricks you need to master the ancient Egyptian adventure and become a deadly assassin
A whole slew of off-road goodies are currently in development on a very special ZR2.
Computer scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Germany have developed a smart algorithm that can turn blurry, pixelated images into high-resolution ones. The post New algorithm helps turn low-resolution images into detailed photos, ‘CSI’-style appeared first on Digital Trends .
Instagram is testing a new video feature to add alongside the Boomerang and Super Zoom with an Instagram Stop Motion effect. The tool allows users to take a series of stills to stitch into a video.
Super Mario Odyssey is a big game with lots to discover.
No one wants to put a ridiculous (looking) piece of technology on her face. But luckily, there’s a way to turn the glasses you already own into a pair of the smart variety
Our continuing mission: To boldly put the iPhone X’s camera to the test, this time in Portrait Mode. Warning! Some of these shots may be spooky.
At Paris Games Week, Bluehole Studio announced that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will come to the Xbox One Preview program December 12.
We took Apple’s newest iPhone, X out and about to see what’s new with the (increasingly powerful) camera in your pocket.
We asked for your iPhone X questions on Twitter — and you asked some great ones. Here are the answers, based on our time with the phone so far.
A large number of users have reported a Google Docs glitch that is flagging files as violating Terms of Service. The glitch has brought up concerns about how private your online documents really are. The post Google Docs glitch flags files for Terms of Service violations, locks users out appeared first on Digital Trends
While Netflix’s House of Cards may be closing after season 6 next year, the streaming service is looking into several options for exploring other stories in the series’ dark political universe.
The rumored phone appears on a retailer’s website.
Our readers are showing off their creativity this All Hallows’ Eve and we made a gallery of the most impressive costumes, pets included!
Wondering whether you need the iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus? Digital Trends’ Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan says you’re probably fine buying the much more affordable, but still excellent, iPhone 6S
What could be the first interstellar object ever seen dropped by and then sped back to deep space. Scientists rushed to study it as it passed.
Hamill says his co-star saved him from becoming “the most hated man in nerd-dom” by talking him into doing the new films.
- Toyota’s Japanese market-only Century luxury sedan costs as much as two Lexuses
- Carfection: For the love of cars Podcast, Ep. 2 – Le Mans, Miatas and more – Roadshow
- Going, going, gone! A rare Ferrari 250 GTO is set to break auction records
- World Cup memes 2018: Mexico wins again, Germany hangs on – CNET
- Tesla to downsize solar panel production as part of wider job cuts
- Security researcher gets around iPhone passcode limit – CNET
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Cabriolet review
- MIT researchers develop a robot system controlled by brainwaves
- Restaurant gets Yelp-bombed for asking Sarah Sanders to leave – CNET
- Facebook wants to help you spend less time on Facebook
- Fluance’s $200 stereo Bluetooth speakers sound is almost too good to be true – CNET
- MTV wants to reboot the ‘90s with ‘Aeon Flux,’ ‘Daria,’ and ‘Made’
- Crazy expensive amplifier thrills headphone aficionados – CNET
- 2018 iPhone could be cheaper than iPhone X, and will USB-C replace Lightning? – CNET
- From Elastigirl to Edna, how Incredibles 2 women kick butt – CNET
- Luvmyhike is the app that helps you get in shape for adventure
- How L’Oréal designed the UV Sense to fit on your fingernail
- 2019 Chevy Blazer: Top 10 things you need to know – Roadshow
- The best convection ovens of 2018
- Live like a (coddled) astronaut in this lunar lander-inspired tiny home
- Wu-Tang Clan is recording a new album for 25th anniversary – CNET
- The car dashboard is dead, long live touchscreens! But give us better apps
- Cruise the streets in style and comfort on Blix’s new Sol electric bike
- Mercedes is temporarily giving the boot to its PHEVs – Roadshow
- Your love of e-commerce won’t be ruined by more sales taxes – CNET
- Amazon Flings Opens Prime Wardrobe Doors
- Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2: Which Android phone should you buy? – CNET
- Like a vice principal in the sky, this A.I. spots fights before they happen
- The 30 best albums of 2018 (so far)
- Electric GT race series takes Tesla’s Ludicrous mode to the track
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015