With handhelds being replaced by smartphones, many wondered if people would even take the Nintendo Switch out of the dock. As it turns out, people prefer it that way. Who needs a big screen anyway
Ever wanted to build your very own humanoid robot? If so, and if you have access to a 3D printer and 300 hours of spare time, a new online tutorial will give you a crash course in robotics
Taking a nod from the 10L version, the Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L helps pack just the essentials in a shoulder or waist-carry bag. While the company’s earlier bags were crowdfunded, the 5L is already available through retail
Assassin’s Creed Origins is a much more difficult game than its predecessors. Here are the tips and tricks you need to master the ancient Egyptian adventure and become a deadly assassin
A whole slew of off-road goodies are currently in development on a very special ZR2.
Computer scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Germany have developed a smart algorithm that can turn blurry, pixelated images into high-resolution ones. The post New algorithm helps turn low-resolution images into detailed photos, ‘CSI’-style appeared first on Digital Trends .
Instagram is testing a new video feature to add alongside the Boomerang and Super Zoom with an Instagram Stop Motion effect. The tool allows users to take a series of stills to stitch into a video.
Super Mario Odyssey is a big game with lots to discover.
No one wants to put a ridiculous (looking) piece of technology on her face. But luckily, there’s a way to turn the glasses you already own into a pair of the smart variety
Our continuing mission: To boldly put the iPhone X’s camera to the test, this time in Portrait Mode. Warning! Some of these shots may be spooky.
At Paris Games Week, Bluehole Studio announced that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will come to the Xbox One Preview program December 12.
We took Apple’s newest iPhone, X out and about to see what’s new with the (increasingly powerful) camera in your pocket.
We asked for your iPhone X questions on Twitter — and you asked some great ones. Here are the answers, based on our time with the phone so far.
A large number of users have reported a Google Docs glitch that is flagging files as violating Terms of Service. The glitch has brought up concerns about how private your online documents really are. The post Google Docs glitch flags files for Terms of Service violations, locks users out appeared first on Digital Trends
While Netflix’s House of Cards may be closing after season 6 next year, the streaming service is looking into several options for exploring other stories in the series’ dark political universe.
The rumored phone appears on a retailer’s website.
Our readers are showing off their creativity this All Hallows’ Eve and we made a gallery of the most impressive costumes, pets included!
Wondering whether you need the iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus? Digital Trends’ Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan says you’re probably fine buying the much more affordable, but still excellent, iPhone 6S
What could be the first interstellar object ever seen dropped by and then sped back to deep space. Scientists rushed to study it as it passed.
Hamill says his co-star saved him from becoming “the most hated man in nerd-dom” by talking him into doing the new films.
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US – CNET
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting – CNET
- Samsung Galaxy Buds review: surprisingly excellent true wireless buds
- Work/Life: Addressing issues of racism in the office
- Homework: Relearning learning in the age of coronavirus
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was – CNET
- What is LRAD? The ‘sound cannon’ used by police, explained
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism – CNET
- Zuckerberg says Facebook will review content policies after employee outrage
- Is your Roku about to lose Hulu? Here’s how you can check
- Best Father’s Day Deals 2020: All the best sales, all in one place
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now – CNET
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter downloads explode, lidar detects Mayan ruins
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women – CNET
- Alexis Ohanian leaves Reddit board, urges firm to fill seat with black candidate – CNET
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’ – CNET
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd – Roadshow
- Celebrate fatherhood with 2-packs of dad-themed face masks for $14 – CNET
- Scientists pinpoint the cleanest air on the planet – CNET
- Tesla Cybertruck turned SpaceX NASA moon rover looks properly wild – Roadshow
- SpongeBob star on filming Friday’s special from home, how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- Tesla 12-seat electric van coming with help from the Boring Company, report says – Roadshow
- HBO Max: Everything you need to know – CNET
- The rise of ‘swipe-up’ activism on Instagram
- How to blur faces in pictures before sending them on Signal
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests, from the US to Europe and Asia – CNET
- Nothing good on Netflix? Try one of these free streaming TV trials – CNET
- How to take care of your mental health during the coronavirus, protests and beyond – CNET
- Our focus at this turning point – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015