With handhelds being replaced by smartphones, many wondered if people would even take the Nintendo Switch out of the dock. As it turns out, people prefer it that way. Who needs a big screen anyway
Ever wanted to build your very own humanoid robot? If so, and if you have access to a 3D printer and 300 hours of spare time, a new online tutorial will give you a crash course in robotics
Taking a nod from the 10L version, the Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L helps pack just the essentials in a shoulder or waist-carry bag. While the company’s earlier bags were crowdfunded, the 5L is already available through retail
Assassin’s Creed Origins is a much more difficult game than its predecessors. Here are the tips and tricks you need to master the ancient Egyptian adventure and become a deadly assassin
A whole slew of off-road goodies are currently in development on a very special ZR2.
Computer scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Germany have developed a smart algorithm that can turn blurry, pixelated images into high-resolution ones. The post New algorithm helps turn low-resolution images into detailed photos, ‘CSI’-style appeared first on Digital Trends .
Instagram is testing a new video feature to add alongside the Boomerang and Super Zoom with an Instagram Stop Motion effect. The tool allows users to take a series of stills to stitch into a video.
Super Mario Odyssey is a big game with lots to discover.
No one wants to put a ridiculous (looking) piece of technology on her face. But luckily, there’s a way to turn the glasses you already own into a pair of the smart variety
Our continuing mission: To boldly put the iPhone X’s camera to the test, this time in Portrait Mode. Warning! Some of these shots may be spooky.
At Paris Games Week, Bluehole Studio announced that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will come to the Xbox One Preview program December 12.
We took Apple’s newest iPhone, X out and about to see what’s new with the (increasingly powerful) camera in your pocket.
We asked for your iPhone X questions on Twitter — and you asked some great ones. Here are the answers, based on our time with the phone so far.
A large number of users have reported a Google Docs glitch that is flagging files as violating Terms of Service. The glitch has brought up concerns about how private your online documents really are. The post Google Docs glitch flags files for Terms of Service violations, locks users out appeared first on Digital Trends
While Netflix’s House of Cards may be closing after season 6 next year, the streaming service is looking into several options for exploring other stories in the series’ dark political universe.
The rumored phone appears on a retailer’s website.
Our readers are showing off their creativity this All Hallows’ Eve and we made a gallery of the most impressive costumes, pets included!
Wondering whether you need the iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus? Digital Trends’ Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan says you’re probably fine buying the much more affordable, but still excellent, iPhone 6S
What could be the first interstellar object ever seen dropped by and then sped back to deep space. Scientists rushed to study it as it passed.
Hamill says his co-star saved him from becoming “the most hated man in nerd-dom” by talking him into doing the new films.
- AT&T loses bid for White House communications in antitrust case – CNET
- That’s rich: Bill Gates will play himself on ‘Big Bang Theory’ – CNET
- All of the Galaxy S9 beans spilled in this latest leak – CNET
- Toyota is building a miniature Japanese Nürburgring, sorta – Roadshow
- Netflix: ‘Stranger Things’ creators aren’t leaving the show – CNET
- McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce is coming back, but it might be a trap – CNET
- Get ready for the great outdoors with these 12 camping gear deals
- How SpaceX plans to bring speedy broadband to the whole world – CNET
- You can put this adorable Chewie down for a Star Wars nap – CNET
- See Boston Dynamics push its door-opening dog robot around – CNET
- Swype discontinues its keyboard app for Android and iOS
- The best Fitbit for any activity or sport
- 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS races into Geneva with 520 hp – Roadshow
- ‘Jessica Jones’ season 2 prep guide: What we learned from our sneak peek
- Robots may help patients with lung disease stick to treatment – CNET
- Fossil Q Neely Hybrid review
- Blink XT One Camera System review
- Life-size Infinity Gauntlet shows how Thanos fights Avengers – CNET
- Are You Engineering the Customer Experience Out of Your Business?
- Jeff Bezos is building a giant mechanical clock that will run for 10,000 years
- Jeff Sessions: Cyber task force will tackle US’ tech troubles – CNET
- Vendors Await $50B ‘Tsunami’ of US Telecom Contracts
- Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X: Is the costly upgrade worth the money?
- This is ‘Bad News’: Game teaches players to create fake news for research
- Waze rage is coming to a head on crowded streets – Roadshow
- Physicists create a new type of light, and it’s heavier than before
- Your life on one drive? Samsung debuts 30TB solid state hard drive
- There’s no need for a carry-on with Adv3nture Jackets’ built-in pillow
- Facebook exec apologizes for tweets about Mueller probe – CNET
- Lotus 3 Eleven 430 is a high-powered swan song for the way things were – Roadshow
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015