With handhelds being replaced by smartphones, many wondered if people would even take the Nintendo Switch out of the dock. As it turns out, people prefer it that way. Who needs a big screen anyway
Ever wanted to build your very own humanoid robot? If so, and if you have access to a 3D printer and 300 hours of spare time, a new online tutorial will give you a crash course in robotics
Taking a nod from the 10L version, the Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L helps pack just the essentials in a shoulder or waist-carry bag. While the company’s earlier bags were crowdfunded, the 5L is already available through retail
Assassin’s Creed Origins is a much more difficult game than its predecessors. Here are the tips and tricks you need to master the ancient Egyptian adventure and become a deadly assassin
A whole slew of off-road goodies are currently in development on a very special ZR2.
Computer scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Germany have developed a smart algorithm that can turn blurry, pixelated images into high-resolution ones. The post New algorithm helps turn low-resolution images into detailed photos, ‘CSI’-style appeared first on Digital Trends .
Instagram is testing a new video feature to add alongside the Boomerang and Super Zoom with an Instagram Stop Motion effect. The tool allows users to take a series of stills to stitch into a video.
Super Mario Odyssey is a big game with lots to discover.
No one wants to put a ridiculous (looking) piece of technology on her face. But luckily, there’s a way to turn the glasses you already own into a pair of the smart variety
Our continuing mission: To boldly put the iPhone X’s camera to the test, this time in Portrait Mode. Warning! Some of these shots may be spooky.
At Paris Games Week, Bluehole Studio announced that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will come to the Xbox One Preview program December 12.
We took Apple’s newest iPhone, X out and about to see what’s new with the (increasingly powerful) camera in your pocket.
We asked for your iPhone X questions on Twitter — and you asked some great ones. Here are the answers, based on our time with the phone so far.
A large number of users have reported a Google Docs glitch that is flagging files as violating Terms of Service. The glitch has brought up concerns about how private your online documents really are. The post Google Docs glitch flags files for Terms of Service violations, locks users out appeared first on Digital Trends
While Netflix’s House of Cards may be closing after season 6 next year, the streaming service is looking into several options for exploring other stories in the series’ dark political universe.
The rumored phone appears on a retailer’s website.
Our readers are showing off their creativity this All Hallows’ Eve and we made a gallery of the most impressive costumes, pets included!
Wondering whether you need the iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus? Digital Trends’ Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan says you’re probably fine buying the much more affordable, but still excellent, iPhone 6S
What could be the first interstellar object ever seen dropped by and then sped back to deep space. Scientists rushed to study it as it passed.
Hamill says his co-star saved him from becoming “the most hated man in nerd-dom” by talking him into doing the new films.
- Google’s top searches of 2017 were Hurricane Irma, Matt Lauer – CNET
- Sit back and enjoy Samsung’s feature-length movie of a washing machine spinning
- Oops! Uber charged a rider more than $14,000 for a 20-minute journey
- The drone database is back, and most owners must register their details
- Harry Potter chapter written by bots is magically terrible – CNET
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler first drive review
- AT&T beaming AirGig broadband from power lines – CNET
- Trump signs bill barring US government use of Kaspersky – CNET
- Astronomers check ‘alien’ asteroid thing for actual aliens – CNET
- Trump signs bill reinstating required drone registration – CNET
- PUBG on Xbox: 5 things you should know before buying – CNET
- Keep warm and cozy this winter with the best base layers
- Criminals, take cover: ‘The Punisher’ is coming back to Netflix for season 2
- Cadillac CTS V-Sport gets fancy new Morello Red interior package – Roadshow
- Women outing ‘bad actors’ in tech was defining moment, experts say – CNET
- Morphcooker is the versatile camp stove that cooks without gas
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Release date, prices, specs, and features
- The best 3D printers you can buy for under $1,000 right now
- Tinder tests new ‘Feed’ feature, providing real-time updates on matches
- Mercedes-Benz reveals a cushier 2019 G-Class interior – Roadshow
- A spider’s erection, and other cool things trapped in amber – CNET
- Next Samsung Galaxy phone might have on-screen fingerprint reader – CNET
- Here’s evidence dinosaurs had to put up with pesky ticks too – CNET
- Record-breaking Rubik’s Cube isn’t a puzzle — it’s practically a torture device
- Picture-in-picture mode comes to Hulu with Live TV’s beta web interface
- Is Facebook bringing the poke back? One-click greetings are in testing
- The Nomad is a portable security solution you can take anywhere
- Mercedes to bring new MBUX infotainment system to CES – Roadshow
- Experimental 3D printer uses laser holograms to crank out objects quickly
- What would disaster look like in your city? ‘Deep Empathy’ uses A.I. to show you
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015