Need something to watch this weekend? Check out our list of the best new shows and movies to stream. On the list this week: The chilling ‘Gerald’s Game,’ the unapologetically weird ‘Neo Yokio,’ and more
The Nuviz device is the first-to-market head up display (HUD) system for motorcycle riders. But is too much data a bad thing
Your alcoholic beverages deserve accurate execution, so let’s get precise with the right cocktail measuring tools, tricks, and terms. The post Perfect pour: A comprehensive guide to cocktail measuring tools appeared first on Digital Trends .
Autumn is here which means it’s officially raincoat season. From high-tech, lightweight shells to modern-looking, waterproof trench coats, check out our list of the best rain jackets built to keep you dry
From research labs to our own homes, robots are everywhere these days. But which are the most important robots ever built
Pixel — available for both iOS and Android — sets out to teach the basics behind robotics and computer science. With the app, your smartphone or tablet turns into your own personal robot where you can customize both its personality and look
The day is coming, slowly but surely, when 1080p resolution will be behind us. Check the best 4K monitors on the market, whether you’re looking for a budget solution or a visual treat. The post Pack in more pixels with these god-tier 4K monitors appeared first on Digital Trends
What is Google Assistant, and how do you use it properly? Whether you are on your phone or using a Google Home, here’s a guide on how to get started with the virtual assistant. The post What is Google Assistant
Actors Jeremy Piven and Richard T. Jones talk about the “scary” premise behind the new CBS crime drama “Wisdom of the Crowd.”
Every week we go around the office and ask a question to see what makes our people tick. This week we wanted to hear the stories about everyone’s first concert.
Apple shares an environmental report whenever it releases a new iPhone. Here’s how the iPhone X fares.
Escape the living room to Archipod, a Star Trek-meets-Castaway level hideout. The post This Archipod is the ultimate man cave appeared first on Digital Trends .
Smarter Coffee can brew your coffee drink from afar using a smartphone app or voice commands as it can link up to Alexa and other smart hubs, such as Google Home, Philips Hue Light and Nest Cam. The post Smarter Coffee brews your java with voice commands appeared first on Digital Trends .
Samsung’s second-gen Family Hub fridge is just like the original, but a lot less expensive.
With its flagship Studio3 Wireless headphone shipping soon, the head of Beats by Dr. Dre answers a few questions from CNET.
The all-in-one smart Bonaverde Berlin Brewing System lets you roast, grind, and brew from green coffee beans.
The search giant joins rivals Facebook and Twitter under the microscope.
The Karma Grip makes it easy get professional, stabilized footage out of the GoPro Hero5 action camera, but as we found in our GoPro Karma Grip review, you may find yourself wishing for more control.
Project CARS 2 captures the essential joys of driving well-tuned cars. It’s tough, though, and with a bevy of technical problems, only the most hardcore racing simulator fans should take shotgun. The post Project CARS 2 review appeared first on Digital Trends
Neil Finn tells us how artists balance mystery and transparency with their audiences, why the final version of Out of Silence came together so quickly, and how he’ll weather his next live-streaming experiences. The post Ever wonder how an album is made?
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015