Need something to watch this weekend? Check out our list of the best new shows and movies to stream. On the list this week: The chilling ‘Gerald’s Game,’ the unapologetically weird ‘Neo Yokio,’ and more
The Nuviz device is the first-to-market head up display (HUD) system for motorcycle riders. But is too much data a bad thing
Your alcoholic beverages deserve accurate execution, so let’s get precise with the right cocktail measuring tools, tricks, and terms. The post Perfect pour: A comprehensive guide to cocktail measuring tools appeared first on Digital Trends .
Autumn is here which means it’s officially raincoat season. From high-tech, lightweight shells to modern-looking, waterproof trench coats, check out our list of the best rain jackets built to keep you dry
From research labs to our own homes, robots are everywhere these days. But which are the most important robots ever built
Pixel — available for both iOS and Android — sets out to teach the basics behind robotics and computer science. With the app, your smartphone or tablet turns into your own personal robot where you can customize both its personality and look
The day is coming, slowly but surely, when 1080p resolution will be behind us. Check the best 4K monitors on the market, whether you’re looking for a budget solution or a visual treat. The post Pack in more pixels with these god-tier 4K monitors appeared first on Digital Trends
What is Google Assistant, and how do you use it properly? Whether you are on your phone or using a Google Home, here’s a guide on how to get started with the virtual assistant. The post What is Google Assistant
Actors Jeremy Piven and Richard T. Jones talk about the “scary” premise behind the new CBS crime drama “Wisdom of the Crowd.”
Every week we go around the office and ask a question to see what makes our people tick. This week we wanted to hear the stories about everyone’s first concert.
Apple shares an environmental report whenever it releases a new iPhone. Here’s how the iPhone X fares.
Escape the living room to Archipod, a Star Trek-meets-Castaway level hideout. The post This Archipod is the ultimate man cave appeared first on Digital Trends .
Smarter Coffee can brew your coffee drink from afar using a smartphone app or voice commands as it can link up to Alexa and other smart hubs, such as Google Home, Philips Hue Light and Nest Cam. The post Smarter Coffee brews your java with voice commands appeared first on Digital Trends .
Samsung’s second-gen Family Hub fridge is just like the original, but a lot less expensive.
With its flagship Studio3 Wireless headphone shipping soon, the head of Beats by Dr. Dre answers a few questions from CNET.
The all-in-one smart Bonaverde Berlin Brewing System lets you roast, grind, and brew from green coffee beans.
The search giant joins rivals Facebook and Twitter under the microscope.
The Karma Grip makes it easy get professional, stabilized footage out of the GoPro Hero5 action camera, but as we found in our GoPro Karma Grip review, you may find yourself wishing for more control.
Project CARS 2 captures the essential joys of driving well-tuned cars. It’s tough, though, and with a bevy of technical problems, only the most hardcore racing simulator fans should take shotgun. The post Project CARS 2 review appeared first on Digital Trends
Neil Finn tells us how artists balance mystery and transparency with their audiences, why the final version of Out of Silence came together so quickly, and how he’ll weather his next live-streaming experiences. The post Ever wonder how an album is made?
- Are ‘sensory videos’ vulgar and pornographic? China says so – CNET
- Instagram debuts IGTV, a standalone app for videos from creators – CNET
- Tinder’s parent company Match Group buys dating app Hinge – CNET
- World Cup 2018 memes: Twitter users are Russian to comment – CNET
- Star Wars Story spinoff movies after Solo said to be on hold – CNET
- Wetsuit filled with heavy gas could increase divers’ survival time by hours
- T. rex, most dinosaurs couldn’t stick out their tongues – CNET
- An MIT chip may power long-lasting, bug-size drones – CNET
- Trump signs order reversing family separation policy after tech, political backlash – CNET
- GM is embracing the future with 3D printing in its factories – Roadshow
- Reeling from the latest ‘Handmaid’s Tale’? We spoke with the woman who wrote it
- Galaxy Note 9 launch date, price, specs, features and other rumors – CNET
- T-Mobile urged to fire Corey Lewandowski for mocking child with Down syndrome – CNET
- Robots and delivery services take over a kitchen-free future, reports says
- Scientists think a form of bacteria could help make Mars hospitable to humans
- Don’t be fooled: Fortnite for Android links on YouTube aren’t legit – CNET
- Would you pay to join a Group? Facebook takes subscriptions for a spin
- Google partnership with Huawei worrying US lawmakers – CNET
- Gourmia GPC400 Smart Pot Pressure Cooker review
- Skip the trip to REI. You can 3D print this camping and backpacking gear at home
- Microsoft withdraws promise of VR support from Xbox One consoles – CNET
- Here’s how to convert your vinyl into a digital format
- The Apple Watch Series 1 has been discounted to an all-time low
- Samsung HW-NW700 soundbar review
- Instagram’s IGTV is a new Stories-like home for vertical long-form videos
- Oppo Find X hands-on review
- Thieves rappel Mission Impossible-style to steal $100K in Apple goods from Best Buy – CNET
- Here’s a real version of that endlessly spinning top from ‘Inception’
- Microsoft’s ‘Andromeda’ device may be a phone after all
- Apple teams with Sesame Workshop on children’s shows – CNET
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015