Ever wanted to run your own bar frequented by warriors, mages, and other adventurers?
Puerto Rico is still dealing with the widespread damage of Hurricane Maria that hit earlier this month. To help them restore electrical power, Tesla Inc. is shipping over hundreds of their Powerwall batteries.
In an effort to expand its video content, Amazon has announced that it will be producing adaptations of three new science fiction franchises. The shows will be based on Snowcrash, Ringworld, and the comic book Lazarus
Amazon recently made an announcement regarding its third-generation Fire TV. The Amazon Fire TV Gen 3 will be launching with Fire OS 6, which is based on Android 7.1.2, otherwise known as Android Nougat
Amazon recently made an announcement regarding its third-generation Fire TV. The Amazon Fire TV Gen 3 will be launching with Fire OS 6, which is based on Android 7.1.2, otherwise known as Android Nougat.
Social media giant Facebook is testing a facial recognition tool to help you sign into the platform. Because there’s something oddly poetic about using your face to get into Facebook.
At least three major efforts are underway to put boots on the fourth planet from the sun. Here’s a visual look at each road map to the Red Planet.
Researchers from ETH Zurich have developed biodegradable microsensors that might just “provide the vital link between food products and the Internet of Things.” They’re digestible and capable of keeping tabs on the freshness of food. The post An edible sensor could help you keep tabs on the freshness of your food appeared first on Digital Trends .
Cybersecurity firm Duo has uncovered potential vulnerabilities within the firmware of some Mac computers. The company found that the flaw leaves some enterprises vulnerable to attack thanks to a flaw in Apple firmware. The post Security firm reports vulnerabilities within Apple firmware affecting Macs appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: In a new ad, Apple highlights the mesmerizing joy of Portrait Lighting on its new phone.
Med students at the University of California San Francisco are using a virtual reality simulator to dissect human cadavers as part of a revolutionary new medical training curriculum. The post These med students are learning how to dissect human bodies in virtual reality appeared first on Digital Trends .
It’s alarming how quickly the storage space on your iPhone can fill up, especially when you cram your device full of photos and video. Learn how to free up space on your iPhone with our straightforward guide. The post How to free up space on your iPhone appeared first on Digital Trends
Have you heard people talk about universal basic income, but not known enough to join in? Are you wondering about how we’ll feed our families when robots take over? Check out our handy guide
MKV files have their place, but if you would rather convert your videos from MKV to MP4, there are two methods we consider the best. In this guide, we’ll walk you through them step by step. The post How to convert your videos from MKV to MP4 in a few quick steps appeared first on Digital Trends
In response to a proposal to alter shareholder voting rights, Travis Kalanick appoints two new board members without consulting Uber or the rest of the board.
AlphaGo a documentary detailing a Google AI’s defeat of Go world champion Lee Sedol, had its first public screenings in NYC on Friday. The film debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival in April
The Audiophiliac gets an earful with Bowers & Wilkins’ new reference-quality stand-mount speaker.
Apple’s newest acquisition is a startup named Regaind, whose sophisticated photo analysis features may let you easily organize your cluttered iPhone photo album. The post New technology from Regaind may be coming to organize your iPhone photo album appeared first on Digital Trends .
If you’re a huge fan of your car’s style, you can custom order a Baikal Yachts Discovery Sport Catamaran with similar styling. The 46-foot yachts have plenty of areas that can be stylized to resemble your favorite car brand. The post Russian yacht company builds boats with car-shaped top decks appeared first on Digital Trends .
Streaming is more convenient and cheaper, so why would anyone play discs?
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US – CNET
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting – CNET
- Samsung Galaxy Buds review: surprisingly excellent true wireless buds
- Work/Life: Addressing issues of racism in the office
- Homework: Relearning learning in the age of coronavirus
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was – CNET
- What is LRAD? The ‘sound cannon’ used by police, explained
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism – CNET
- Zuckerberg says Facebook will review content policies after employee outrage
- Is your Roku about to lose Hulu? Here’s how you can check
- Best Father’s Day Deals 2020: All the best sales, all in one place
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now – CNET
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter downloads explode, lidar detects Mayan ruins
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women – CNET
- Alexis Ohanian leaves Reddit board, urges firm to fill seat with black candidate – CNET
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’ – CNET
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd – Roadshow
- Celebrate fatherhood with 2-packs of dad-themed face masks for $14 – CNET
- Scientists pinpoint the cleanest air on the planet – CNET
- Tesla Cybertruck turned SpaceX NASA moon rover looks properly wild – Roadshow
- SpongeBob star on filming Friday’s special from home, how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- Tesla 12-seat electric van coming with help from the Boring Company, report says – Roadshow
- HBO Max: Everything you need to know – CNET
- The rise of ‘swipe-up’ activism on Instagram
- How to blur faces in pictures before sending them on Signal
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests, from the US to Europe and Asia – CNET
- Nothing good on Netflix? Try one of these free streaming TV trials – CNET
- How to take care of your mental health during the coronavirus, protests and beyond – CNET
- Our focus at this turning point – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015