Ever wanted to run your own bar frequented by warriors, mages, and other adventurers?
Puerto Rico is still dealing with the widespread damage of Hurricane Maria that hit earlier this month. To help them restore electrical power, Tesla Inc. is shipping over hundreds of their Powerwall batteries.
In an effort to expand its video content, Amazon has announced that it will be producing adaptations of three new science fiction franchises. The shows will be based on Snowcrash, Ringworld, and the comic book Lazarus
Amazon recently made an announcement regarding its third-generation Fire TV. The Amazon Fire TV Gen 3 will be launching with Fire OS 6, which is based on Android 7.1.2, otherwise known as Android Nougat
Amazon recently made an announcement regarding its third-generation Fire TV. The Amazon Fire TV Gen 3 will be launching with Fire OS 6, which is based on Android 7.1.2, otherwise known as Android Nougat.
Social media giant Facebook is testing a facial recognition tool to help you sign into the platform. Because there’s something oddly poetic about using your face to get into Facebook.
At least three major efforts are underway to put boots on the fourth planet from the sun. Here’s a visual look at each road map to the Red Planet.
Researchers from ETH Zurich have developed biodegradable microsensors that might just “provide the vital link between food products and the Internet of Things.” They’re digestible and capable of keeping tabs on the freshness of food. The post An edible sensor could help you keep tabs on the freshness of your food appeared first on Digital Trends .
Cybersecurity firm Duo has uncovered potential vulnerabilities within the firmware of some Mac computers. The company found that the flaw leaves some enterprises vulnerable to attack thanks to a flaw in Apple firmware. The post Security firm reports vulnerabilities within Apple firmware affecting Macs appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: In a new ad, Apple highlights the mesmerizing joy of Portrait Lighting on its new phone.
Med students at the University of California San Francisco are using a virtual reality simulator to dissect human cadavers as part of a revolutionary new medical training curriculum. The post These med students are learning how to dissect human bodies in virtual reality appeared first on Digital Trends .
It’s alarming how quickly the storage space on your iPhone can fill up, especially when you cram your device full of photos and video. Learn how to free up space on your iPhone with our straightforward guide. The post How to free up space on your iPhone appeared first on Digital Trends
Have you heard people talk about universal basic income, but not known enough to join in? Are you wondering about how we’ll feed our families when robots take over? Check out our handy guide
MKV files have their place, but if you would rather convert your videos from MKV to MP4, there are two methods we consider the best. In this guide, we’ll walk you through them step by step. The post How to convert your videos from MKV to MP4 in a few quick steps appeared first on Digital Trends
In response to a proposal to alter shareholder voting rights, Travis Kalanick appoints two new board members without consulting Uber or the rest of the board.
AlphaGo a documentary detailing a Google AI’s defeat of Go world champion Lee Sedol, had its first public screenings in NYC on Friday. The film debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival in April
The Audiophiliac gets an earful with Bowers & Wilkins’ new reference-quality stand-mount speaker.
Apple’s newest acquisition is a startup named Regaind, whose sophisticated photo analysis features may let you easily organize your cluttered iPhone photo album. The post New technology from Regaind may be coming to organize your iPhone photo album appeared first on Digital Trends .
If you’re a huge fan of your car’s style, you can custom order a Baikal Yachts Discovery Sport Catamaran with similar styling. The 46-foot yachts have plenty of areas that can be stylized to resemble your favorite car brand. The post Russian yacht company builds boats with car-shaped top decks appeared first on Digital Trends .
Streaming is more convenient and cheaper, so why would anyone play discs?
- Shure SE215 Wireless in-ear headphones review
- Barenaked Ladies cut loose and show it all with ‘Fake Nudes’
- Yes — Core i7 is faster than Core i5. But what’s the real difference?
- Pokemon Go maker Niantic catches $200 million – CNET
- These kickass telepresence robots are the next best thing to teleportation
- Thanksgiving sets record for online sales – CNET
- 2017 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe review
- Plotagraph’s still photo animator can now create sweet morph effects
- Like Chrome OS, but miss Windows? Here’s how to install it on your Chromebook
- These OnePlus 5T tips and tricks will help you master your new phone
- SNES Classic on sale at Best Buy for brave Saturday shoppers – CNET
- Walk in water without a problem with the Vessi waterproof knit shoes
- Lyft gets the green light to put self-driving cars on Californian roads
- CNET UK podcast 532: Tesla’s bonkers new ride and UK’s commitment to tech – CNET
- Searching for Amazon? Fake Google ad sends users to scam site – CNET
- ‘Exclusive’ doesn’t begin to describe the Bentley Mulsanne Grand Convertible
- The Best Electric Toothbrushes Money Can Buy
- Cat S41 rugged smartphone review
- The best Black Friday doors-opening footage you’ll see today – CNET
- Pembient fights poachers by 3D printing incredibly realistic fake rhino horns
- The 39 best Black Friday 2017 deals we’ve found so far – CNET
- Flow tracks pollutant levels in the air to help you breathe easier
- Whether you’re a novice or a master chef, here are the best oven ranges for you
- The Cheapskate’s favorite Black Friday deals of 2017 – CNET
- Why is Apple’s HomePod 3 years behind the Amazon Echo? (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 111) – CNET
- From Utah to Finland, “This is Home” hits the slopes for white-knuckle skiing
- We asked the editor of ‘Downsizing’ if he misses cutting film – CNET
- Push your PC to the max with the best graphics cards for gaming
- Max your mobile: How to use the Game Booster app on the Razer Phone
- Offsetting Asymmetry With Automation