Ever wanted to run your own bar frequented by warriors, mages, and other adventurers?
Puerto Rico is still dealing with the widespread damage of Hurricane Maria that hit earlier this month. To help them restore electrical power, Tesla Inc. is shipping over hundreds of their Powerwall batteries.
In an effort to expand its video content, Amazon has announced that it will be producing adaptations of three new science fiction franchises. The shows will be based on Snowcrash, Ringworld, and the comic book Lazarus
Amazon recently made an announcement regarding its third-generation Fire TV. The Amazon Fire TV Gen 3 will be launching with Fire OS 6, which is based on Android 7.1.2, otherwise known as Android Nougat
Amazon recently made an announcement regarding its third-generation Fire TV. The Amazon Fire TV Gen 3 will be launching with Fire OS 6, which is based on Android 7.1.2, otherwise known as Android Nougat.
Social media giant Facebook is testing a facial recognition tool to help you sign into the platform. Because there’s something oddly poetic about using your face to get into Facebook.
At least three major efforts are underway to put boots on the fourth planet from the sun. Here’s a visual look at each road map to the Red Planet.
Researchers from ETH Zurich have developed biodegradable microsensors that might just “provide the vital link between food products and the Internet of Things.” They’re digestible and capable of keeping tabs on the freshness of food. The post An edible sensor could help you keep tabs on the freshness of your food appeared first on Digital Trends .
Cybersecurity firm Duo has uncovered potential vulnerabilities within the firmware of some Mac computers. The company found that the flaw leaves some enterprises vulnerable to attack thanks to a flaw in Apple firmware. The post Security firm reports vulnerabilities within Apple firmware affecting Macs appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: In a new ad, Apple highlights the mesmerizing joy of Portrait Lighting on its new phone.
Med students at the University of California San Francisco are using a virtual reality simulator to dissect human cadavers as part of a revolutionary new medical training curriculum. The post These med students are learning how to dissect human bodies in virtual reality appeared first on Digital Trends .
It’s alarming how quickly the storage space on your iPhone can fill up, especially when you cram your device full of photos and video. Learn how to free up space on your iPhone with our straightforward guide. The post How to free up space on your iPhone appeared first on Digital Trends
Have you heard people talk about universal basic income, but not known enough to join in? Are you wondering about how we’ll feed our families when robots take over? Check out our handy guide
MKV files have their place, but if you would rather convert your videos from MKV to MP4, there are two methods we consider the best. In this guide, we’ll walk you through them step by step. The post How to convert your videos from MKV to MP4 in a few quick steps appeared first on Digital Trends
In response to a proposal to alter shareholder voting rights, Travis Kalanick appoints two new board members without consulting Uber or the rest of the board.
AlphaGo a documentary detailing a Google AI’s defeat of Go world champion Lee Sedol, had its first public screenings in NYC on Friday. The film debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival in April
The Audiophiliac gets an earful with Bowers & Wilkins’ new reference-quality stand-mount speaker.
Apple’s newest acquisition is a startup named Regaind, whose sophisticated photo analysis features may let you easily organize your cluttered iPhone photo album. The post New technology from Regaind may be coming to organize your iPhone photo album appeared first on Digital Trends .
If you’re a huge fan of your car’s style, you can custom order a Baikal Yachts Discovery Sport Catamaran with similar styling. The 46-foot yachts have plenty of areas that can be stylized to resemble your favorite car brand. The post Russian yacht company builds boats with car-shaped top decks appeared first on Digital Trends .
Streaming is more convenient and cheaper, so why would anyone play discs?
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015