The event will take place at the Steve Jobs Theater in the new Apple Park campus, the perfect venue for the 10th anniversary iPhone.
Today’s Windows Insider build 16353 is the first that is not identical to the one released to normal Fast ring members, and Microsoft wants to be sure that everyone understands how the Skip Ahead program works. The post Microsoft releases Windows Insider preview, clarifies Skip Ahead program appeared first on Digital Trends .
The tech giant joins a list of rivals allowed to test autonomous vehicles, including Apple and Waymo.
Brick-and-mortar retailers have been finding it difficult to offer pricing that’s competitive with e-commerce sites, which have the advantage of massive scope and scale, according to a new Frost & Sullivan report. E-commerce will account for nearly 18 percent of the total retail market by 2025, it projects
Have a good mind for computational chess problem-solving? Want to earn $1 million? Then the University of St.
The new Technics SP-10R turntable will be the company’s ‘most premium’ analog, direct-drive table ever, offering extremely precise rotation and what the company claims is the lowest signal to noise ratio ever. The post The Technics SP-10R is the brand’s premier direct-drive turntable appeared first on Digital Trends .
A Toyota-powered Rolls-Royce with 900 horsepower under the hood is discreetly roaming the streets of Tokyo. The project came to life after the original Rolls-Royce V12 engine overheated. The post There’s a Toyota-powered Rolls-Royce rumbling through the streets of Tokyo appeared first on Digital Trends
Choose wisely as you shop deals on smart home devices. In addition to good prices, you also want devices that are compatible with common standards. You’ll get the most use and value in your automated home when all systems and devices can talk to each other
Mark Zuckerberg also said the social network would begin fundraising for the floods in South Asia.
Got cold feet? The K2 Spyne 120 Heat ski boots are made to keep your feet warm all season long
The winner could get a $250,000 scholarship and a new science lab at their school.
During the IFA 2017 show in Berlin, new Lenovo Yoga and Miix devices made an appearance, two of which include eighth-generation Intel processors. The new threesome includes the Yoga 920 and a 12-inch version of the Yoga 720. The post Lenovo Yoga, Miix PCs invade IFA sporting 8th Gen Intel Core and 3D cameras appeared first on Digital Trends
Lenovo joined the party by announcing at IFA 2017 its own Windows Mixed Reality headset, the Lenovo Explorer, which will be available in October for $349 stand-alone version and $449 with Motion Controllers. The post Lenovo Explorer headset joins Microsoft’s Windows Mixed Reality party appeared first on Digital Trends .
On Thursday, DJI unveiled two drones at the IFA electronics show in Berlin: The quieter, longer-flying Mavic Pro Platinum and a stealthy new version of its flagship Phantom drone, the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. The post DJI announces Mavic Pro Platinum and Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian drones appeared first on Digital Trends
Volvos are known for comfort and luxury, but with the 2018 Volvo XC60 T8 twin-engine hybrid, Volvo wants to make a claim to both performance and efficiency — and it succeeds. The post 2018 Volvo XC60 T8 first drive review appeared first on Digital Trends
Deeper Sonar is a device designed specifically for anglers. The gadget connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth and transmits data on the depth and temperature of the water, the topography of the bottom, and the location of fish
Need to keep tabs on the location of your cell phone or smartphone? Consult this guide for tips and tricks on how to track a phone, whether you’re currently rocking Android, iOS, or something more old-school.
Garmin added three smartwatches at IFA 2017 to its Vivo lineup of wearables. Most noteworthy is the Vivoactive 3, equipped with an updated look, NFC payment system, and more. The other two additions are the Vivosport and Vivomove HR.
This is our wish list for thing we’d love to see before “Game of Thrones” wraps up its final six episodes.
For all those times you can’t put your feelings into words.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015