The event will take place at the Steve Jobs Theater in the new Apple Park campus, the perfect venue for the 10th anniversary iPhone.
Today’s Windows Insider build 16353 is the first that is not identical to the one released to normal Fast ring members, and Microsoft wants to be sure that everyone understands how the Skip Ahead program works. The post Microsoft releases Windows Insider preview, clarifies Skip Ahead program appeared first on Digital Trends .
The tech giant joins a list of rivals allowed to test autonomous vehicles, including Apple and Waymo.
Brick-and-mortar retailers have been finding it difficult to offer pricing that’s competitive with e-commerce sites, which have the advantage of massive scope and scale, according to a new Frost & Sullivan report. E-commerce will account for nearly 18 percent of the total retail market by 2025, it projects
Have a good mind for computational chess problem-solving? Want to earn $1 million? Then the University of St.
The new Technics SP-10R turntable will be the company’s ‘most premium’ analog, direct-drive table ever, offering extremely precise rotation and what the company claims is the lowest signal to noise ratio ever. The post The Technics SP-10R is the brand’s premier direct-drive turntable appeared first on Digital Trends .
A Toyota-powered Rolls-Royce with 900 horsepower under the hood is discreetly roaming the streets of Tokyo. The project came to life after the original Rolls-Royce V12 engine overheated. The post There’s a Toyota-powered Rolls-Royce rumbling through the streets of Tokyo appeared first on Digital Trends
Choose wisely as you shop deals on smart home devices. In addition to good prices, you also want devices that are compatible with common standards. You’ll get the most use and value in your automated home when all systems and devices can talk to each other
Mark Zuckerberg also said the social network would begin fundraising for the floods in South Asia.
Got cold feet? The K2 Spyne 120 Heat ski boots are made to keep your feet warm all season long
The winner could get a $250,000 scholarship and a new science lab at their school.
During the IFA 2017 show in Berlin, new Lenovo Yoga and Miix devices made an appearance, two of which include eighth-generation Intel processors. The new threesome includes the Yoga 920 and a 12-inch version of the Yoga 720. The post Lenovo Yoga, Miix PCs invade IFA sporting 8th Gen Intel Core and 3D cameras appeared first on Digital Trends
Lenovo joined the party by announcing at IFA 2017 its own Windows Mixed Reality headset, the Lenovo Explorer, which will be available in October for $349 stand-alone version and $449 with Motion Controllers. The post Lenovo Explorer headset joins Microsoft’s Windows Mixed Reality party appeared first on Digital Trends .
On Thursday, DJI unveiled two drones at the IFA electronics show in Berlin: The quieter, longer-flying Mavic Pro Platinum and a stealthy new version of its flagship Phantom drone, the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. The post DJI announces Mavic Pro Platinum and Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian drones appeared first on Digital Trends
Volvos are known for comfort and luxury, but with the 2018 Volvo XC60 T8 twin-engine hybrid, Volvo wants to make a claim to both performance and efficiency — and it succeeds. The post 2018 Volvo XC60 T8 first drive review appeared first on Digital Trends
Deeper Sonar is a device designed specifically for anglers. The gadget connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth and transmits data on the depth and temperature of the water, the topography of the bottom, and the location of fish
Need to keep tabs on the location of your cell phone or smartphone? Consult this guide for tips and tricks on how to track a phone, whether you’re currently rocking Android, iOS, or something more old-school.
Garmin added three smartwatches at IFA 2017 to its Vivo lineup of wearables. Most noteworthy is the Vivoactive 3, equipped with an updated look, NFC payment system, and more. The other two additions are the Vivosport and Vivomove HR.
This is our wish list for thing we’d love to see before “Game of Thrones” wraps up its final six episodes.
For all those times you can’t put your feelings into words.
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015