The Moto X4 reboots Motorola’s midrange X series with a glass design, dual camera, and some nifty software tricks. Take a closer look in our Moto X4 hands-on review.
Can’t get enough superhero stuff? Not to worry — DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. have partnered for the upcoming Titans and Brenton Thwaites has been cast as Dick Grayson, aka Robin
An end to an Obama era program that shields immigrants brought illegally to the US when they were kids would be “a step backwards” for the US, Microsoft says.
As artificial intelligences become ever more powerful in the future, it will be crucial that smart product owners understand their capabilities, and have control over how their AI operates. The post Should your own AI rat you out? It’s complicated, says the man building it appeared first on Digital Trends
LG and Sony launched phones, and there were a bunch of new headphones and smart speakers.
Absolver lets players live their kung-fu dreams wandering from battle to hard-won battle, using a rewarding combat system and a mix of cooperative and competitive multiplayer. The post ‘Absolver’ review appeared first on Digital Trends .
A bevy of new audio gear was shown off by Sony at IFA 2017, including new headphones, speakers, and a premium Walkman. But the real prize is a pair of true wireless earbuds with noise canceling in tow. The post Sony’s parade of IFA audio gear includes noise-canceling true wireless earbuds appeared first on Digital Trends
The invite mentions a “comfy couch” and “popcorn.” Are they referring to the announcement or the product?
T-Mobile is prepping its next major Un-Carrier event on September 6. Rumors suggest we might get discounted flagship phones, like Samsung’s Galaxy 8, and T-Mobile may even launch its own device. The post T-Mobile is set to unveil the next iteration of Un-Carrier on September 6 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: The automaker’s UK arm releases an ad that makes you think about the brand’s shortcomings, as you think about your own.
Levi’s new Virtual Stylist chatbot is tailor-made to help you find your next pair of dream jeans.
Heavy-equipment manufacturer Cummins has debuted an all-electric semi truck just weeks before Tesla is expected to unveil its own.
Protecting your home from your phone just got a little bit easier.
Find a full list of our picks for the best tailgating gear and gadgets that range from grills to mobile speakers to games. Be prepared for tailgating this football season with these portable and easy-to-use gadgets.
Researchers from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology have developed an incredibly versatile modular robotic artificial muscle, which they call the Swiss army knife of robots. The post From climbing walls to gripping objects, these fleshy robot muscles do it all appeared first on Digital Trends .
Imagine if, instead of sitting still, your plants could move about during the day to soak up the maximum amounts of sunlight.
The People’s Republic plans to stick a MagLev train inside a vacuum tube and shoot it way past the sound barrier.
Star Wars AR may be just what the platform needed, the LG V30, iPhone 8 rumors and Alexa is showing up everywhere, even working in conjunction with Cortana. The post TWB podcast: Star Wars AR, the LG V30, iPhone 8 rumors, and Alexa everywhere appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Bin-e trash can is making modern rubbish bins look like, well, trash by using a combination of smart sensors, cameras, deep learning image recognition algorithms, and more. The post Sensor-stuffed Bin-e trash can automatically sorts garbage, spares you the task appeared first on Digital Trends .
Magna, one of the world’s largest automotive equipment suppliers, launches its Max4 Autonomous Driving platform, opening up more competition among self-driving car companies.
- Trump signs defense bill with watered-down ZTE sanctions – CNET
- Facebook, Google, WhatsApp in the firing line as Australia reveals encryption laws – CNET
- Andreessen Horowitz reportedly plans new VC fund for black investors – CNET
- Nvidia Turing architecture arrives in high-end Quadro RTX GPUs – CNET
- Chinese man tests his crazy homemade roller suit in rush-hour traffic – Roadshow
- Marvel Rising: Initiation is a fun team-up that kicks off with a twist – CNET
- Amazon Dash-powered WePlenish smart pantry device orders snacks, coffee, more
- Kids can now initiate a friend request on Messenger Kids by using a password
- Lyft and Uber’s vomit fraud problem is less and more gross than it sounds – Roadshow
- From wide angle to telephoto, here are the best lenses for your Nikon DSLR
- Omega Centauri hosts 10 million stars and probably not an ounce of life
- MoviePass reportedly re-enrolls past subscribers, forbids cancellations
- Pricing and lack of content are still barriers against the adoption of VR
- Comcast brings $10-a-month broadband to military veterans – CNET
- Elder Scrolls game threatens to ditch PlayStation if Sony won’t approve cross-play – CNET
- Infowars, Alex Jones are testing the limits of free speech on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Apple – CNET
- Chevy Suburban and Tahoe get fancied up with big V8 power – Roadshow
- Vimeo has removed Alex Jones’ Infowars too – CNET
- How to transfer your contacts between iPhone and Android devices
- Your smart air conditioner could help bring down the power grid – CNET
- Here is our ‘World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’ leveling guide
- Be a master of your own ever-changing ‘galaxy’ with this kinetic wall art
- Apple delays 32-person Group FaceTime chats from iOS 12 launch – CNET
- How lidar technology is working to enhance trucking safety
- Google tracks your location even when you deny it permission
- VW’s Electrify America launches first ad campaign… with a Bolt EV – Roadshow
- Fortnite for Android no longer Samsung-exclusive: Is your phone getting it? – CNET
- Researchers hack John McAffee’s ‘unhackable’ Bitfi cryptocurrency wallet
- No keyboard? No problem. Masterkey will project you a virtual one to type on
- Upgrade your home theater with a deeply discounted Vizio soundbar system
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015