The Moto X4 reboots Motorola’s midrange X series with a glass design, dual camera, and some nifty software tricks. Take a closer look in our Moto X4 hands-on review.
Can’t get enough superhero stuff? Not to worry — DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. have partnered for the upcoming Titans and Brenton Thwaites has been cast as Dick Grayson, aka Robin
An end to an Obama era program that shields immigrants brought illegally to the US when they were kids would be “a step backwards” for the US, Microsoft says.
As artificial intelligences become ever more powerful in the future, it will be crucial that smart product owners understand their capabilities, and have control over how their AI operates. The post Should your own AI rat you out? It’s complicated, says the man building it appeared first on Digital Trends
LG and Sony launched phones, and there were a bunch of new headphones and smart speakers.
Absolver lets players live their kung-fu dreams wandering from battle to hard-won battle, using a rewarding combat system and a mix of cooperative and competitive multiplayer. The post ‘Absolver’ review appeared first on Digital Trends .
A bevy of new audio gear was shown off by Sony at IFA 2017, including new headphones, speakers, and a premium Walkman. But the real prize is a pair of true wireless earbuds with noise canceling in tow. The post Sony’s parade of IFA audio gear includes noise-canceling true wireless earbuds appeared first on Digital Trends
The invite mentions a “comfy couch” and “popcorn.” Are they referring to the announcement or the product?
T-Mobile is prepping its next major Un-Carrier event on September 6. Rumors suggest we might get discounted flagship phones, like Samsung’s Galaxy 8, and T-Mobile may even launch its own device. The post T-Mobile is set to unveil the next iteration of Un-Carrier on September 6 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: The automaker’s UK arm releases an ad that makes you think about the brand’s shortcomings, as you think about your own.
Levi’s new Virtual Stylist chatbot is tailor-made to help you find your next pair of dream jeans.
Heavy-equipment manufacturer Cummins has debuted an all-electric semi truck just weeks before Tesla is expected to unveil its own.
Protecting your home from your phone just got a little bit easier.
Find a full list of our picks for the best tailgating gear and gadgets that range from grills to mobile speakers to games. Be prepared for tailgating this football season with these portable and easy-to-use gadgets.
Researchers from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology have developed an incredibly versatile modular robotic artificial muscle, which they call the Swiss army knife of robots. The post From climbing walls to gripping objects, these fleshy robot muscles do it all appeared first on Digital Trends .
Imagine if, instead of sitting still, your plants could move about during the day to soak up the maximum amounts of sunlight.
The People’s Republic plans to stick a MagLev train inside a vacuum tube and shoot it way past the sound barrier.
Star Wars AR may be just what the platform needed, the LG V30, iPhone 8 rumors and Alexa is showing up everywhere, even working in conjunction with Cortana. The post TWB podcast: Star Wars AR, the LG V30, iPhone 8 rumors, and Alexa everywhere appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Bin-e trash can is making modern rubbish bins look like, well, trash by using a combination of smart sensors, cameras, deep learning image recognition algorithms, and more. The post Sensor-stuffed Bin-e trash can automatically sorts garbage, spares you the task appeared first on Digital Trends .
Magna, one of the world’s largest automotive equipment suppliers, launches its Max4 Autonomous Driving platform, opening up more competition among self-driving car companies.
- Shure SE215 Wireless in-ear headphones review
- Barenaked Ladies cut loose and show it all with ‘Fake Nudes’
- Yes — Core i7 is faster than Core i5. But what’s the real difference?
- Pokemon Go maker Niantic catches $200 million – CNET
- These kickass telepresence robots are the next best thing to teleportation
- Thanksgiving sets record for online sales – CNET
- 2017 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe review
- Plotagraph’s still photo animator can now create sweet morph effects
- Like Chrome OS, but miss Windows? Here’s how to install it on your Chromebook
- These OnePlus 5T tips and tricks will help you master your new phone
- SNES Classic on sale at Best Buy for brave Saturday shoppers – CNET
- Walk in water without a problem with the Vessi waterproof knit shoes
- Lyft gets the green light to put self-driving cars on Californian roads
- CNET UK podcast 532: Tesla’s bonkers new ride and UK’s commitment to tech – CNET
- Searching for Amazon? Fake Google ad sends users to scam site – CNET
- ‘Exclusive’ doesn’t begin to describe the Bentley Mulsanne Grand Convertible
- The Best Electric Toothbrushes Money Can Buy
- Cat S41 rugged smartphone review
- The best Black Friday doors-opening footage you’ll see today – CNET
- Pembient fights poachers by 3D printing incredibly realistic fake rhino horns
- The 39 best Black Friday 2017 deals we’ve found so far – CNET
- Flow tracks pollutant levels in the air to help you breathe easier
- Whether you’re a novice or a master chef, here are the best oven ranges for you
- The Cheapskate’s favorite Black Friday deals of 2017 – CNET
- Why is Apple’s HomePod 3 years behind the Amazon Echo? (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 111) – CNET
- From Utah to Finland, “This is Home” hits the slopes for white-knuckle skiing
- We asked the editor of ‘Downsizing’ if he misses cutting film – CNET
- Push your PC to the max with the best graphics cards for gaming
- Max your mobile: How to use the Game Booster app on the Razer Phone
- Offsetting Asymmetry With Automation