The Moto X4 reboots Motorola’s midrange X series with a glass design, dual camera, and some nifty software tricks. Take a closer look in our Moto X4 hands-on review.
Can’t get enough superhero stuff? Not to worry — DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. have partnered for the upcoming Titans and Brenton Thwaites has been cast as Dick Grayson, aka Robin
An end to an Obama era program that shields immigrants brought illegally to the US when they were kids would be “a step backwards” for the US, Microsoft says.
As artificial intelligences become ever more powerful in the future, it will be crucial that smart product owners understand their capabilities, and have control over how their AI operates. The post Should your own AI rat you out? It’s complicated, says the man building it appeared first on Digital Trends
LG and Sony launched phones, and there were a bunch of new headphones and smart speakers.
Absolver lets players live their kung-fu dreams wandering from battle to hard-won battle, using a rewarding combat system and a mix of cooperative and competitive multiplayer. The post ‘Absolver’ review appeared first on Digital Trends .
A bevy of new audio gear was shown off by Sony at IFA 2017, including new headphones, speakers, and a premium Walkman. But the real prize is a pair of true wireless earbuds with noise canceling in tow. The post Sony’s parade of IFA audio gear includes noise-canceling true wireless earbuds appeared first on Digital Trends
The invite mentions a “comfy couch” and “popcorn.” Are they referring to the announcement or the product?
T-Mobile is prepping its next major Un-Carrier event on September 6. Rumors suggest we might get discounted flagship phones, like Samsung’s Galaxy 8, and T-Mobile may even launch its own device. The post T-Mobile is set to unveil the next iteration of Un-Carrier on September 6 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: The automaker’s UK arm releases an ad that makes you think about the brand’s shortcomings, as you think about your own.
Levi’s new Virtual Stylist chatbot is tailor-made to help you find your next pair of dream jeans.
Heavy-equipment manufacturer Cummins has debuted an all-electric semi truck just weeks before Tesla is expected to unveil its own.
Protecting your home from your phone just got a little bit easier.
Find a full list of our picks for the best tailgating gear and gadgets that range from grills to mobile speakers to games. Be prepared for tailgating this football season with these portable and easy-to-use gadgets.
Researchers from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology have developed an incredibly versatile modular robotic artificial muscle, which they call the Swiss army knife of robots. The post From climbing walls to gripping objects, these fleshy robot muscles do it all appeared first on Digital Trends .
Imagine if, instead of sitting still, your plants could move about during the day to soak up the maximum amounts of sunlight.
The People’s Republic plans to stick a MagLev train inside a vacuum tube and shoot it way past the sound barrier.
Star Wars AR may be just what the platform needed, the LG V30, iPhone 8 rumors and Alexa is showing up everywhere, even working in conjunction with Cortana. The post TWB podcast: Star Wars AR, the LG V30, iPhone 8 rumors, and Alexa everywhere appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Bin-e trash can is making modern rubbish bins look like, well, trash by using a combination of smart sensors, cameras, deep learning image recognition algorithms, and more. The post Sensor-stuffed Bin-e trash can automatically sorts garbage, spares you the task appeared first on Digital Trends .
Magna, one of the world’s largest automotive equipment suppliers, launches its Max4 Autonomous Driving platform, opening up more competition among self-driving car companies.
- Hackers targeted election systems in 21 states, DHS says – CNET
- Uber’s Khosrowshahi proving to be a kinder, gentler CEO – CNET
- 5 things we just learned from the iPhone 8 teardown – CNET
- Get to know the CNET family: Q&A with Claire Reilly – CNET
- Fox Sports VR improves Virtual Suite experience with 360-degree Skycam
- 2017 has been a great year for the music industry, and it’s thanks to streaming
- Everything you need to know about charging your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Have $16 million? Climb aboard the Dynamiq GTT 115, the Porsche of the sea
- A new smart foam in football helmets could help detect concussions
- Backed by an orchestra, Kaki King shape shifts yet again on ‘Live at Berklee’
- LG C7 Series (OLED55C7P) review
- Walmart is testing a delivery service that puts food into your fridge
- Light up the scoreboard with our ‘NBA 2K18’ offense guide
- Facebook drops plan to restructure voting shares – CNET
- Another mass extinction event is on its way, warns MIT scientist
- The reviews are in for the iPhone 8/8Plus, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 102) – CNET
- Android’s ‘check for update’ button will now finally do something
- Facebook drops restructuring plan and settles investor lawsuit – CNET
- Stay warm while keeping your beer cool with the Sixer insulated jacket
- Watch Lockheed Martin burn drones out of the sky with new, improved ATHENA laser
- Cloud Partner Program Aim to Replace ERP
- DJI Osmo+ Gimbal Review
- Between the Streams: ‘The Deuce’ is loose, ‘American Vandal,’ ‘Terminator 8?’
- Hope you weren’t waiting for Intel’s Project Alloy headset – CNET
- Kodak Moment’s chatbot suggests the best Facebook photos for printing
- NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin’s house is a smart home masterpiece
- Weekly Rewind: Free Lyft rides, new Nest products, legendary Porsches
- Here’s how Apple tried to sell me on the iPhone 8 – CNET
- Innovative suction robot is designed to hitchhike on the side of a shark
- Tesla trounces supercars in ‘World’s Greatest Drag Race’ – Roadshow