The Moto X4 reboots Motorola’s midrange X series with a glass design, dual camera, and some nifty software tricks. Take a closer look in our Moto X4 hands-on review.
Can’t get enough superhero stuff? Not to worry — DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. have partnered for the upcoming Titans and Brenton Thwaites has been cast as Dick Grayson, aka Robin
An end to an Obama era program that shields immigrants brought illegally to the US when they were kids would be “a step backwards” for the US, Microsoft says.
As artificial intelligences become ever more powerful in the future, it will be crucial that smart product owners understand their capabilities, and have control over how their AI operates. The post Should your own AI rat you out? It’s complicated, says the man building it appeared first on Digital Trends
LG and Sony launched phones, and there were a bunch of new headphones and smart speakers.
Absolver lets players live their kung-fu dreams wandering from battle to hard-won battle, using a rewarding combat system and a mix of cooperative and competitive multiplayer. The post ‘Absolver’ review appeared first on Digital Trends .
A bevy of new audio gear was shown off by Sony at IFA 2017, including new headphones, speakers, and a premium Walkman. But the real prize is a pair of true wireless earbuds with noise canceling in tow. The post Sony’s parade of IFA audio gear includes noise-canceling true wireless earbuds appeared first on Digital Trends
The invite mentions a “comfy couch” and “popcorn.” Are they referring to the announcement or the product?
T-Mobile is prepping its next major Un-Carrier event on September 6. Rumors suggest we might get discounted flagship phones, like Samsung’s Galaxy 8, and T-Mobile may even launch its own device. The post T-Mobile is set to unveil the next iteration of Un-Carrier on September 6 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: The automaker’s UK arm releases an ad that makes you think about the brand’s shortcomings, as you think about your own.
Levi’s new Virtual Stylist chatbot is tailor-made to help you find your next pair of dream jeans.
Heavy-equipment manufacturer Cummins has debuted an all-electric semi truck just weeks before Tesla is expected to unveil its own.
Protecting your home from your phone just got a little bit easier.
Find a full list of our picks for the best tailgating gear and gadgets that range from grills to mobile speakers to games. Be prepared for tailgating this football season with these portable and easy-to-use gadgets.
Researchers from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology have developed an incredibly versatile modular robotic artificial muscle, which they call the Swiss army knife of robots. The post From climbing walls to gripping objects, these fleshy robot muscles do it all appeared first on Digital Trends .
Imagine if, instead of sitting still, your plants could move about during the day to soak up the maximum amounts of sunlight.
The People’s Republic plans to stick a MagLev train inside a vacuum tube and shoot it way past the sound barrier.
Star Wars AR may be just what the platform needed, the LG V30, iPhone 8 rumors and Alexa is showing up everywhere, even working in conjunction with Cortana. The post TWB podcast: Star Wars AR, the LG V30, iPhone 8 rumors, and Alexa everywhere appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Bin-e trash can is making modern rubbish bins look like, well, trash by using a combination of smart sensors, cameras, deep learning image recognition algorithms, and more. The post Sensor-stuffed Bin-e trash can automatically sorts garbage, spares you the task appeared first on Digital Trends .
Magna, one of the world’s largest automotive equipment suppliers, launches its Max4 Autonomous Driving platform, opening up more competition among self-driving car companies.
- Szechuan sauce will be at all US McDonald’s on Monday – CNET
- Twitter sheds happy tears over Olympic gold-medal hockey game – CNET
- LG to unveil new K8 and K10 phones – CNET
- Star Wars Episode IX: ‘We have a script,’ says J.J. Abrams – CNET
- How will ‘Game of Thrones’ end? Maisie Williams knows all – CNET
- Cat S61 hands-on review
- Land Rover’s Explore phone won’t flake out on a mountain hike – CNET
- Rugged Cat S61 phone can see through walls and then some – CNET
- Uber’s ExpressPool service offers cheap fares, but you’ll have to walk a bit
- New Hyundai Santa Fe to spawn hybrid variant – Roadshow
- Ex-Google engineer’s lawsuit says liberal views got him fired – CNET
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe goes edgy, gets a diesel – Roadshow
- Fe Review
- Microsoft misses another Edge-related 90-day security disclosure deadline
- Musk stepping down from OpenAI board to avoid conflict – CNET
- The best Amazon original series
- Want to do some science? Here’s a smartphone microscope you can 3D print
- Check out our list of the best iPhone deals for February 2018
- Porsche is letting its diesel past die, killing it even – Roadshow
- FCC to officially publish net neutrality repeal Thursday – CNET
- Ford North America president Raj Nair departs due to ‘inappropriate behavior’ – Roadshow
- Star Wars star gets star: Mark Hamill makes Walk of Fame – CNET
- Eufy HomeVac review
- Alto’s Odyssey might be the perfect game sequel – CNET
- Broadcom and Qualcomm still jousting over buyout price – CNET
- SEC urges clearer disclosures about cybersecurity risks – CNET
- The best dehumidifiers for every situation
- Motorola’s survey confirms we’re addicted to our smartphones
- How Alfa Romeo plans to conquer North America one Stelvio at a time
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015