The glowing phenomena happens on other planets, too.
Looking for horsepower output or battery capacity? You’re going to be looking for a long time.
Mercedes will instead focus its efforts on its new generation of electric vehicles.
Alice and Bob, the two bots, raise questions about the future of artificial intelligence.
Preventing someone from speaking their mind on a politician’s social media page is a violation of the First Amendment, a judge ruled. While the case involves a local politician, it could set a precedent for those who hold public office.
HBO confirmed a massive cyberattack that resulted in 1.5 terabytes of data being stolen by hackers, who have leaked upcoming episodes, scripts, and more onto the internet.
Apple iPhone 4 and 4S users can pursue class action claims that Apple “broke” FaceTime on purpose.
Also today: Possible reasons Apple may use facial recognition to unlock the iPhone 8, AMD takes aim at Nvidia with new Vega GPUs. The post AI chatbots started talking in their own language, so Facebook pulled the plug appeared first on Digital Trends .
The premium device may release in Europe, unlike previous LG V phones.
Discovery, which owns channels like Animal Planet and TLC, agrees to buy the company behind Food Network and HGTV.
Hackers targeting HBO have allegedly posted episodes at least two series, as well as a script for next week’s “Game Of Thrones.”
Razer is a household name when it comes to PC accessories, and we’ve collected some of the best Razer deals going on Amazon right now. Save up to 26 percent on some of our favorite Razer keyboards, mice, and more. The post Up your game and save money with these Razer deals on Amazon appeared first on Digital Trends .
FlyPi is a low-cost 3D printed microscope and “behavioral arena” that allows biomedical researchers to closely observe species such as fruit flies, worms, and zebrafish — for a build cost of just $116. The post FlyPi 3D-printed microscope and ‘behavioral arena’ costs just $116 to build appeared first on Digital Trends .
Water bladders could become things of the past.
Designed by a Los Angeles-based startup Torch Apparel, the stylish Torch M1 bike helmet includes a bright 500-lumen LED light to help you find your way on a night ride, whether on-road or off. The post Light up your darkest night rides with the Torch M1 bike helmet appeared first on Digital Trends .
Stories aren’t just for friends — Facebook profiles that allow public followers can now make their Stories public.
Google previewed the update to Nearby at its annual developer’s conference earlier this year.
The Ford F-22 F-150 Raptor is a one-off custom Ford F-150 Raptor inspired by the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor jet fighter. While it does have a 545-horsepower engine, the truck can’t fly.
Commentary: A report suggests the former Uber CEO is telling people he’s just taking a time out.
Pulitzer Prize winner and Academy Award nominee Sam Shepard, who portrayed Chuck Yeager in The Right Stuff and was hailed as the greatest American playwright of his generation, has died at age 73. The post Pulitzer-winning playwright and Oscar nominee Sam Shepard has died appeared first on Digital Trends
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015