The glowing phenomena happens on other planets, too.
Looking for horsepower output or battery capacity? You’re going to be looking for a long time.
Mercedes will instead focus its efforts on its new generation of electric vehicles.
Alice and Bob, the two bots, raise questions about the future of artificial intelligence.
Preventing someone from speaking their mind on a politician’s social media page is a violation of the First Amendment, a judge ruled. While the case involves a local politician, it could set a precedent for those who hold public office.
HBO confirmed a massive cyberattack that resulted in 1.5 terabytes of data being stolen by hackers, who have leaked upcoming episodes, scripts, and more onto the internet.
Apple iPhone 4 and 4S users can pursue class action claims that Apple “broke” FaceTime on purpose.
Also today: Possible reasons Apple may use facial recognition to unlock the iPhone 8, AMD takes aim at Nvidia with new Vega GPUs. The post AI chatbots started talking in their own language, so Facebook pulled the plug appeared first on Digital Trends .
The premium device may release in Europe, unlike previous LG V phones.
Discovery, which owns channels like Animal Planet and TLC, agrees to buy the company behind Food Network and HGTV.
Hackers targeting HBO have allegedly posted episodes at least two series, as well as a script for next week’s “Game Of Thrones.”
Razer is a household name when it comes to PC accessories, and we’ve collected some of the best Razer deals going on Amazon right now. Save up to 26 percent on some of our favorite Razer keyboards, mice, and more. The post Up your game and save money with these Razer deals on Amazon appeared first on Digital Trends .
FlyPi is a low-cost 3D printed microscope and “behavioral arena” that allows biomedical researchers to closely observe species such as fruit flies, worms, and zebrafish — for a build cost of just $116. The post FlyPi 3D-printed microscope and ‘behavioral arena’ costs just $116 to build appeared first on Digital Trends .
Water bladders could become things of the past.
Designed by a Los Angeles-based startup Torch Apparel, the stylish Torch M1 bike helmet includes a bright 500-lumen LED light to help you find your way on a night ride, whether on-road or off. The post Light up your darkest night rides with the Torch M1 bike helmet appeared first on Digital Trends .
Stories aren’t just for friends — Facebook profiles that allow public followers can now make their Stories public.
Google previewed the update to Nearby at its annual developer’s conference earlier this year.
The Ford F-22 F-150 Raptor is a one-off custom Ford F-150 Raptor inspired by the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor jet fighter. While it does have a 545-horsepower engine, the truck can’t fly.
Commentary: A report suggests the former Uber CEO is telling people he’s just taking a time out.
Pulitzer Prize winner and Academy Award nominee Sam Shepard, who portrayed Chuck Yeager in The Right Stuff and was hailed as the greatest American playwright of his generation, has died at age 73. The post Pulitzer-winning playwright and Oscar nominee Sam Shepard has died appeared first on Digital Trends
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015