Dragons! Armies! If you don’t want to miss a thing, take a closer look at the new trailer for “Stormborn” and “The Queen’s Justice,” from season 7 of “Game of Thrones” on HBO.
At Comic-Con Friday we chatted with the cast and showrunner, and learned that every Netflix-Marvel show has led to this moment.
Where are you ever going to see the actors, directors, and producers of your favorite TV and films in one place at the same time? Comic-Con.
The San Diego Comic-Con panel introduced the Fox TV show “The Gifted” with revealing footage.
EditorsKeys keyboard covers are overlays that provide shortcuts to some core features for a variety of Adobe products.
Surftech is teaming up with Bloom to create greener deck pads for their 2018 paddle boards. Using Bloom foams, a single Surftech paddle board returns 176 gallons of clean, filtered water to the habitat. The post Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae appeared first on Digital Trends
‘Destiny 2’ graces consoles this weekend with the first open beta for Bungie’s hotly-anticipated shooter.
Researchers at the University of Michigan want to make your LED lights 50 percent more efficient — and develop Harry Potter-style invisibility cloaks in the process. Here’s what they have developed.
During a panel at San Diego Comic-Con, HBO released a new trailer for season 7 of Game of Thrones that looks ahead to the remainder of the current season’s episodes and offers a peek at what’s to come. The post HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer appeared first on Digital Trends .
Few things instill a sense of wonder quite like the final frontier.
The Avionics V1 electric bike has a distinct, vintage look that is both retro and modern at the same time. The bike features a 5,000-watt motor and a battery with enough life to pedal 75 miles between charges. The post The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph appeared first on Digital Trends
Hope you dressed warmly, because HBO set up a “Winter Is Here” environment for “Game of Thrones” fans at San Diego Comic-Con. It’s open to anyone with an SDCC badge, but be prepared for a line that stretches a few blocks.
Google Street View has been mapping areas around the globe for more than a decade. In that span, the camera-equipped vehicles have snapped some amusing and perplexing photos. Here are 10 funny things on Google Street View.
Several curved sensor patents suggests smaller cameras, but Nikon just patented a lens for a full frame curved sensor. The patent is for a 35mm f/2.0 lens, but it’s unclear if it is for a mirrorless or DSLR camera
To promote its prices for unlimited data, Sprint decided to poke fun at Verizon. The carrier released a promo video for a fake pop-up shop called “Twice the Price,” — a store that stocks items for double the price. The post Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans appeared first on Digital Trends
Judge says augmented reality games are free speech and probably shouldn’t require event permits.
What an owl would see if he were an astronaut.
Let there be dragons! Watch the new trailer for “Stormborn” and “The Queen’s Justice,” the next two episodes of the season 7 of “Game of Thrones.” Plus Hodor moderates the cast at this year’s Comic-Con panel.
AMC brought an extended, five-minute trailer for Season 8 of The Walking Dead to its Friday panel at San Diego Comic-Con, offering a preview of the war to come in the popular zombie drama. The post It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: Speaking in China, the Apple co-founder claims that you get what you pay for with Apple. Is this still true?
- Comic-Con 2017: New ‘Game of Thrones’ trailer, dissected shot by shot – CNET
- Comic-Con: The Defenders have arrived to kick-ass and take names – CNET
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Comic-Con 2017: ‘The Gifted’ promises mutant mayhem in X-Men spin-off – CNET
- EditorsKeys provides the custom Surface keyboard covers Microsoft forgot
- Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae
- The ‘Destiny 2’ beta is just one of the best game demos you can play this weekend
- Researchers are working to develop invisibility cloaking technology
- HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer
- Get your Sagan on with these 47 awe-inspiring photos of the final frontier
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph
- Comic-Con: Conquer Westeros in ‘Game of Thrones’ Winter Is Here experience – CNET
- 10 crazy Street View images that will make you question reality
- New patent suggests Nikon is prepping a full-frame curved-sensor system
- Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans
- Take that Milwaukee. Pokemon Go is protected free speech – CNET
- Someone strapped a 360-degree camera to a rocket – CNET
- Comic-Con 2017: Surprises in ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 trailer and panel – CNET
- It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con
- iPhones are very expensive but ‘a safe bet,’ says Woz – CNET
- Harvard’s folding origami robot can move without requiring battery power
- YouTube’s built-in video editor is going away in September – CNET
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests
- Sean Spicer resigns: A look back at his spiciest moments – CNET
- ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ review
- Subaru turned its WRX STI into a 600-horsepower monster that eats supercars
- Comic-Con 2017: It’s war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer – CNET
- Weird signals from nearby star probably weren’t from there – CNET
- SEO, SEM Rule Retailers’ Marketing Budgets
- ‘Legion’ creator says he’s developing a Doctor Doom movie for Fox