In the first look at the upcoming psychological horror/thriller from Paramount Pictures and Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence’s domestic bliss is shattered by a series of grisly happenings. The post Check out the blood-curdling teaser for the Jennifer Lawrence-starring ‘Mother!’ appeared first on Digital Trends
The ride-hailing company brings a former Obama advisor onto its board of directors.
A U.S. District judge ruled that iPhone 4 and 4S users can pursue a nationwide class action lawsuit claiming Apple “broke” FaceTime intentionally — in order to save money from routing calls through servers own by Akamai.
British Home Secretary Amber Rudd will ask tech giants to do more to remove online terrorist content. But how much more can they realistically do?
Following a report that some Blu phones use an app that collects your data, Amazon has made them unavailable on its site.
T-Mobile confirmed it will end support for its Windows mobile app a year after revamping it. Users can still use the app until August 25, but will have to manage their account on the carrier’s official website in the future
Harrison Ford will return as intrepid archeologist Indiana Jones in the fifth installment of George Lucas and Steven Spielberg’s adventure franchise.
With over 60 million paying users, Spotify doubles the amount of Apple Music’s paid subscriptions. Not to mention the millions of freemium users it has.
Spiders may have an invaluable role to play in repairing extensive nerve injuries, according to researchers in Austria, who are using spider silk to help train nerves to regrow after damage. The post Spider silk could be the secret weapon for helping repair nerve damage appeared first on Digital Trends .
Watch Nvidia’s partners for workstation-class USB-C/Thunderbolt enclosures.
Some people call the acting on ‘Twin Peaks’ bad, but is that fair? As ‘Part 12’ shows, the exaggerated performances have their place, as the show puts great importance on emotions.
Pairing the Leica TL2 with the external viewfinder before downloading the update could leave the TL2 useless. Leica released the firmware update less than two weeks after announcing the issue. The post Leica TL2 update fixes flaw that had potential to leave camera useless appeared first on Digital Trends .
Can’t find the search icon inside Pinterest? That’s because it’s now in the home feed for faster access to search tools. The update is now available for iOS, with an Android launch expected soon.
In the next few years, your car will be able to handle the majority of highway driving, but how will it let you know when to take over?
The Origin PC EVO15-S and NT-15 Quadro laptops are (relatively) thin and light, but their powerful performance comes at a heavy cost.
InsideView has announced a consulting service to help B2B marketers implement account-based marketing. Expert Service, the first in the firm’s planned series of InsideView Expert Services, delivers target market analytics and helps customers build a view of their total addressable market using a data visualization console
Next-gen sunscreen anyone? Scientists at Binghamton University have developed a transparent crystalline DNA film which becomes more effective at blocking UV light the more it’s exposed to. The post DNA-based sunscreen could get stronger the longer you wear it appeared first on Digital Trends .
The new Camping Cube from E-Z Up promises a large, feature-filled tent that can be set up in a matter of seconds, while still offering protection from the elements and a cozy place to sleep at night. The post The Camping Cube is a mondo tent with charging pockets and a doggy door appeared first on Digital Trends .
The world of streaming music continues its growth spurt, as Swedish streaming service Spotify reaches 60 million paid subscribers, remaining the biggest on-demand streaming service on Earth. The post Spotify reaches 60 million paid subscribers in streaming music milestone appeared first on Digital Trends .
According to a recent report, Android is set to get a battery status indicator for Bluetooth-connected devices like headphones. The new feature may show up in Android O with the upcoming release of the Google Pixel. The post Android may soon tell you when your Bluetooth headphones need to charge appeared first on Digital Trends .
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites