In the first look at the upcoming psychological horror/thriller from Paramount Pictures and Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence’s domestic bliss is shattered by a series of grisly happenings. The post Check out the blood-curdling teaser for the Jennifer Lawrence-starring ‘Mother!’ appeared first on Digital Trends
The ride-hailing company brings a former Obama advisor onto its board of directors.
A U.S. District judge ruled that iPhone 4 and 4S users can pursue a nationwide class action lawsuit claiming Apple “broke” FaceTime intentionally — in order to save money from routing calls through servers own by Akamai.
British Home Secretary Amber Rudd will ask tech giants to do more to remove online terrorist content. But how much more can they realistically do?
Following a report that some Blu phones use an app that collects your data, Amazon has made them unavailable on its site.
T-Mobile confirmed it will end support for its Windows mobile app a year after revamping it. Users can still use the app until August 25, but will have to manage their account on the carrier’s official website in the future
Harrison Ford will return as intrepid archeologist Indiana Jones in the fifth installment of George Lucas and Steven Spielberg’s adventure franchise.
With over 60 million paying users, Spotify doubles the amount of Apple Music’s paid subscriptions. Not to mention the millions of freemium users it has.
Spiders may have an invaluable role to play in repairing extensive nerve injuries, according to researchers in Austria, who are using spider silk to help train nerves to regrow after damage. The post Spider silk could be the secret weapon for helping repair nerve damage appeared first on Digital Trends .
Watch Nvidia’s partners for workstation-class USB-C/Thunderbolt enclosures.
Some people call the acting on ‘Twin Peaks’ bad, but is that fair? As ‘Part 12’ shows, the exaggerated performances have their place, as the show puts great importance on emotions.
Pairing the Leica TL2 with the external viewfinder before downloading the update could leave the TL2 useless. Leica released the firmware update less than two weeks after announcing the issue. The post Leica TL2 update fixes flaw that had potential to leave camera useless appeared first on Digital Trends .
Can’t find the search icon inside Pinterest? That’s because it’s now in the home feed for faster access to search tools. The update is now available for iOS, with an Android launch expected soon.
In the next few years, your car will be able to handle the majority of highway driving, but how will it let you know when to take over?
The Origin PC EVO15-S and NT-15 Quadro laptops are (relatively) thin and light, but their powerful performance comes at a heavy cost.
InsideView has announced a consulting service to help B2B marketers implement account-based marketing. Expert Service, the first in the firm’s planned series of InsideView Expert Services, delivers target market analytics and helps customers build a view of their total addressable market using a data visualization console
Next-gen sunscreen anyone? Scientists at Binghamton University have developed a transparent crystalline DNA film which becomes more effective at blocking UV light the more it’s exposed to. The post DNA-based sunscreen could get stronger the longer you wear it appeared first on Digital Trends .
The new Camping Cube from E-Z Up promises a large, feature-filled tent that can be set up in a matter of seconds, while still offering protection from the elements and a cozy place to sleep at night. The post The Camping Cube is a mondo tent with charging pockets and a doggy door appeared first on Digital Trends .
The world of streaming music continues its growth spurt, as Swedish streaming service Spotify reaches 60 million paid subscribers, remaining the biggest on-demand streaming service on Earth. The post Spotify reaches 60 million paid subscribers in streaming music milestone appeared first on Digital Trends .
According to a recent report, Android is set to get a battery status indicator for Bluetooth-connected devices like headphones. The new feature may show up in Android O with the upcoming release of the Google Pixel. The post Android may soon tell you when your Bluetooth headphones need to charge appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015