In the first look at the upcoming psychological horror/thriller from Paramount Pictures and Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence’s domestic bliss is shattered by a series of grisly happenings. The post Check out the blood-curdling teaser for the Jennifer Lawrence-starring ‘Mother!’ appeared first on Digital Trends
The ride-hailing company brings a former Obama advisor onto its board of directors.
A U.S. District judge ruled that iPhone 4 and 4S users can pursue a nationwide class action lawsuit claiming Apple “broke” FaceTime intentionally — in order to save money from routing calls through servers own by Akamai.
British Home Secretary Amber Rudd will ask tech giants to do more to remove online terrorist content. But how much more can they realistically do?
Following a report that some Blu phones use an app that collects your data, Amazon has made them unavailable on its site.
T-Mobile confirmed it will end support for its Windows mobile app a year after revamping it. Users can still use the app until August 25, but will have to manage their account on the carrier’s official website in the future
Harrison Ford will return as intrepid archeologist Indiana Jones in the fifth installment of George Lucas and Steven Spielberg’s adventure franchise.
With over 60 million paying users, Spotify doubles the amount of Apple Music’s paid subscriptions. Not to mention the millions of freemium users it has.
Spiders may have an invaluable role to play in repairing extensive nerve injuries, according to researchers in Austria, who are using spider silk to help train nerves to regrow after damage. The post Spider silk could be the secret weapon for helping repair nerve damage appeared first on Digital Trends .
Watch Nvidia’s partners for workstation-class USB-C/Thunderbolt enclosures.
Some people call the acting on ‘Twin Peaks’ bad, but is that fair? As ‘Part 12’ shows, the exaggerated performances have their place, as the show puts great importance on emotions.
Pairing the Leica TL2 with the external viewfinder before downloading the update could leave the TL2 useless. Leica released the firmware update less than two weeks after announcing the issue. The post Leica TL2 update fixes flaw that had potential to leave camera useless appeared first on Digital Trends .
Can’t find the search icon inside Pinterest? That’s because it’s now in the home feed for faster access to search tools. The update is now available for iOS, with an Android launch expected soon.
In the next few years, your car will be able to handle the majority of highway driving, but how will it let you know when to take over?
The Origin PC EVO15-S and NT-15 Quadro laptops are (relatively) thin and light, but their powerful performance comes at a heavy cost.
InsideView has announced a consulting service to help B2B marketers implement account-based marketing. Expert Service, the first in the firm’s planned series of InsideView Expert Services, delivers target market analytics and helps customers build a view of their total addressable market using a data visualization console
Next-gen sunscreen anyone? Scientists at Binghamton University have developed a transparent crystalline DNA film which becomes more effective at blocking UV light the more it’s exposed to. The post DNA-based sunscreen could get stronger the longer you wear it appeared first on Digital Trends .
The new Camping Cube from E-Z Up promises a large, feature-filled tent that can be set up in a matter of seconds, while still offering protection from the elements and a cozy place to sleep at night. The post The Camping Cube is a mondo tent with charging pockets and a doggy door appeared first on Digital Trends .
The world of streaming music continues its growth spurt, as Swedish streaming service Spotify reaches 60 million paid subscribers, remaining the biggest on-demand streaming service on Earth. The post Spotify reaches 60 million paid subscribers in streaming music milestone appeared first on Digital Trends .
According to a recent report, Android is set to get a battery status indicator for Bluetooth-connected devices like headphones. The new feature may show up in Android O with the upcoming release of the Google Pixel. The post Android may soon tell you when your Bluetooth headphones need to charge appeared first on Digital Trends .
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015