Want to experience snorkeling without getting wet? The Driftsun transparent kayak boasts a clear, see-through hull through which you can watch the marine world beneath you as you paddle. The post Go snorkeling while you paddle in the transparent Driftsun kayak appeared first on Digital Trends .
Researchers at the U.K.’s University College London and Oxford University have developed a new approach to dealing with so-called “dancing eyes” syndrome, using magnetic implants in the eyes. The post Magnetic implants in the eye could help cure flickering vision disorder appeared first on Digital Trends .
So much is happening as we approach the end of Q2 — our industry’s busiest quarter by some measures. I’m flying around seeing things but not always able to comment from a middle seat on a red-eye
To clean up space junk, Stanford and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory have teamed up to invent a robot gripper, based on the gripping mechanism of the gecko lizard. Here is how it works.
HTC’s U11 has squeezable sides, is fast as hell and now costs just under $600.
The ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor intelligently tracks your tire’s pressure and temperature to give an early warning for slow leaks that could become bigger issues. The post ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor hands-on review appeared first on Digital Trends .
It takes work to cultivate a beautiful garden and grow your own food, so you need all the help you can get. Thankfully, the best gardening apps will allow you to identify pests, schedule plantings, and more.
Also today: Petya/NotPetya ransomware attack may be hiding something, Monster Energy pours out some exoticar drifting action. The post Facebook’s huge but delicate Aquila drone returns to the skies in 2nd test flight appeared first on Digital Trends
An old friend stops by the studio to talk about Super NES Classic hysteria and how to find one. Plus, a story of sweet, sweet relief.
Google’s Triangle app, which launched in the Phillippines in late June, gives you granular control over how your phone’s apps use data.
Porsche has revealed its 2018 911 GT2 RS with a 700 horsepower version of its 3.8-liter flat-six engine. The most powerful production 911 is here, and you’ll need almost $300,000 to get behind the wheel. The post Bow down before your new 911 king — the 700hp 2018 GT2 RS is here appeared first on Digital Trends .
Spencer Strasmore (Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson) will have plenty of distractions to contend with as the series makes the move from South Beach to Sin City for the upcoming third season. The post ‘Ballers’ season 3 trailer takes Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Sin City appeared first on Digital Trends .
Friday’s Amazon Gold Box deals feature a UBS-powered desk fan, a portable charger, and a wireless headset. Score savings up to $45 and discounts as deep as 66 percent
Apple will donate $1 to the National Park Foundation for purchases made with Apple Pay at the company’s stores, website or app store.
Ron Dennis is stepping away from McLaren after more than 30 years with the company. Dennis is largely responsible for McLaren’s emergence as a top Formula One race team and automaker
The man behind SpaceX and Tesla tweeted this week that the machine has started to create underground tunnels.
Companies must remove or block “unlawful content” within 24 hours or face fines, according to a new law.
On his show “Infowars,” conspiracy peddler Alex Jones discusses claims of an interplanetary child slave trade. When asked, NASA has something to say about it.
It’s the first bus in the world to do so.
We look back on ten years of iPhone, get excited for the next generation of supersonic travel and explain why Google has been fined billions.
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015