Want to experience snorkeling without getting wet? The Driftsun transparent kayak boasts a clear, see-through hull through which you can watch the marine world beneath you as you paddle. The post Go snorkeling while you paddle in the transparent Driftsun kayak appeared first on Digital Trends .
Researchers at the U.K.’s University College London and Oxford University have developed a new approach to dealing with so-called “dancing eyes” syndrome, using magnetic implants in the eyes. The post Magnetic implants in the eye could help cure flickering vision disorder appeared first on Digital Trends .
So much is happening as we approach the end of Q2 — our industry’s busiest quarter by some measures. I’m flying around seeing things but not always able to comment from a middle seat on a red-eye
To clean up space junk, Stanford and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory have teamed up to invent a robot gripper, based on the gripping mechanism of the gecko lizard. Here is how it works.
HTC’s U11 has squeezable sides, is fast as hell and now costs just under $600.
The ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor intelligently tracks your tire’s pressure and temperature to give an early warning for slow leaks that could become bigger issues. The post ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor hands-on review appeared first on Digital Trends .
It takes work to cultivate a beautiful garden and grow your own food, so you need all the help you can get. Thankfully, the best gardening apps will allow you to identify pests, schedule plantings, and more.
Also today: Petya/NotPetya ransomware attack may be hiding something, Monster Energy pours out some exoticar drifting action. The post Facebook’s huge but delicate Aquila drone returns to the skies in 2nd test flight appeared first on Digital Trends
An old friend stops by the studio to talk about Super NES Classic hysteria and how to find one. Plus, a story of sweet, sweet relief.
Google’s Triangle app, which launched in the Phillippines in late June, gives you granular control over how your phone’s apps use data.
Porsche has revealed its 2018 911 GT2 RS with a 700 horsepower version of its 3.8-liter flat-six engine. The most powerful production 911 is here, and you’ll need almost $300,000 to get behind the wheel. The post Bow down before your new 911 king — the 700hp 2018 GT2 RS is here appeared first on Digital Trends .
Spencer Strasmore (Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson) will have plenty of distractions to contend with as the series makes the move from South Beach to Sin City for the upcoming third season. The post ‘Ballers’ season 3 trailer takes Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Sin City appeared first on Digital Trends .
Friday’s Amazon Gold Box deals feature a UBS-powered desk fan, a portable charger, and a wireless headset. Score savings up to $45 and discounts as deep as 66 percent
Apple will donate $1 to the National Park Foundation for purchases made with Apple Pay at the company’s stores, website or app store.
Ron Dennis is stepping away from McLaren after more than 30 years with the company. Dennis is largely responsible for McLaren’s emergence as a top Formula One race team and automaker
The man behind SpaceX and Tesla tweeted this week that the machine has started to create underground tunnels.
Companies must remove or block “unlawful content” within 24 hours or face fines, according to a new law.
On his show “Infowars,” conspiracy peddler Alex Jones discusses claims of an interplanetary child slave trade. When asked, NASA has something to say about it.
It’s the first bus in the world to do so.
We look back on ten years of iPhone, get excited for the next generation of supersonic travel and explain why Google has been fined billions.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015