A look back at the iPhone and its origins: Who could forget the Motorola Rokr? Plus, new iPhone 8 rumors and what its fingerprint sensor could be like.
We celebrate 10 years of the iPhone … with more iPhone 8 rumors! (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 90) – CNET
ZyXEL pushes its Armor Z2 network router as a workhorse, and even sells a dedicated wireless extender. But can these combined devices cover the whole home
Give your weekend a boost with the latest tech deals from Amazon Warehouse. We rounded up the top four discounts going right now, which can save you more than $80 brand-name gadgets including a smartwatch and Fire tablet. The post Save more than $80 this weekend with our top 4 Amazon Warehouse tech deals appeared first on Digital Trends .
If your allergy-prone roommate won’t let you have a cat, Purrli’s the next best thing.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of it. That’s why we’ve compiled a quick and dirty list of the top 10 tech stories from this week
If someone ever built a robot modeled on a three-year-old kid hopped up on candy, it would probably act a whole lot like the University of California, Berkeley’s Salto jumping robot. The post Meet Salto, the most hyperactive one-legged jumping robot you’ll ever see appeared first on Digital Trends .
If social media platforms don’t remove hate speech in a timely manner, they’ll face big fines in Germany under the controversial Network Enforcement Act, which is raising questions as sites work on solutions to quickly flag content. The post Germany’s Network Enforcement Act will fine social networks for hate speech appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft’s Surface Mini never saw release, having been canceled shortly before it was set to be officially announced but images of a near-final prototype have been released on the web. The post New photos offer first glimpse of Microsoft’s canceled Surface Mini appeared first on Digital Trends .
This week we’ll highlight the triumphant (and finally announced) return of Rick and Morty, the surprisingly funny trailer for The Rock’s Jumanji reboot, the young Han Solo shakeup, and much more, so tune in at 2 p.m. (PT) or follow the podcast.
Back in 2014 Microsoft unveiled the Surface Pro 3, but was there another Surface it cancelled at the last minute? And are these its specs?
Sennheiser’s latest addition to its HD 500 series offers impressive sound, a sleek and comfy design, and great passive noise isolation, all for a price point below the $200 line. The post Sennheiser HD 569 review appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 has the highest rated stabilization system in the category, along with improved autofocus. The lens is expected to launch in both Canon and Nikon full frame mounts. The post New Tamron lens has five stops of stabilization for better low-light shots appeared first on Digital Trends .
More X-Men movies are coming, as studio 20th Century Fox announces plans to release six additional, mysterious films between 2019 and 2021 based on the Marvel Comics properties it owns.
Sacca’s Medium post offers an apology and takes responsibility for participating in sexism in the industry.
Our first editor in chief, who died last month at age 64, laid solid groundwork for our fledgling news site and the web around it.
We went straight to the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots of Winston’s previous home, thanks to the in-game screenshot utility and a bit of work with the custom game creator. The post We’re over the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots appeared first on Digital Trends .
HBO’s upcoming anthology series Room 104 has its first, weird trailer ahead of the July premiere for the show, which was created by the Duplass brothers and is set in the room of an American chain motel. The post HBO releases first trailer and episode list for motel anthology series ‘Room 104’ appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft said its Machine Learning and Optimization group compressed artificial intelligence down so it could run on the Raspberry Pi 3. The team used several techniques to reduce the AI’s size and speed up its thinking process. The post Microsoft manages to cram artificial intelligence on the Raspberry Pi 3 PC board appeared first on Digital Trends .
PlayStation 4 Pro owners with 4K TVs can pick up some PS4 Pro-enhanced games at deep discounts during Sony’s big summer sale.
At $99, Republic Wireless is selling the Motorola Moto E4 for $30 less than its normal price.
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites