A look back at the iPhone and its origins: Who could forget the Motorola Rokr? Plus, new iPhone 8 rumors and what its fingerprint sensor could be like.
We celebrate 10 years of the iPhone … with more iPhone 8 rumors! (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 90) – CNET
ZyXEL pushes its Armor Z2 network router as a workhorse, and even sells a dedicated wireless extender. But can these combined devices cover the whole home
Give your weekend a boost with the latest tech deals from Amazon Warehouse. We rounded up the top four discounts going right now, which can save you more than $80 brand-name gadgets including a smartwatch and Fire tablet. The post Save more than $80 this weekend with our top 4 Amazon Warehouse tech deals appeared first on Digital Trends .
If your allergy-prone roommate won’t let you have a cat, Purrli’s the next best thing.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of it. That’s why we’ve compiled a quick and dirty list of the top 10 tech stories from this week
If someone ever built a robot modeled on a three-year-old kid hopped up on candy, it would probably act a whole lot like the University of California, Berkeley’s Salto jumping robot. The post Meet Salto, the most hyperactive one-legged jumping robot you’ll ever see appeared first on Digital Trends .
If social media platforms don’t remove hate speech in a timely manner, they’ll face big fines in Germany under the controversial Network Enforcement Act, which is raising questions as sites work on solutions to quickly flag content. The post Germany’s Network Enforcement Act will fine social networks for hate speech appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft’s Surface Mini never saw release, having been canceled shortly before it was set to be officially announced but images of a near-final prototype have been released on the web. The post New photos offer first glimpse of Microsoft’s canceled Surface Mini appeared first on Digital Trends .
This week we’ll highlight the triumphant (and finally announced) return of Rick and Morty, the surprisingly funny trailer for The Rock’s Jumanji reboot, the young Han Solo shakeup, and much more, so tune in at 2 p.m. (PT) or follow the podcast.
Back in 2014 Microsoft unveiled the Surface Pro 3, but was there another Surface it cancelled at the last minute? And are these its specs?
Sennheiser’s latest addition to its HD 500 series offers impressive sound, a sleek and comfy design, and great passive noise isolation, all for a price point below the $200 line. The post Sennheiser HD 569 review appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 has the highest rated stabilization system in the category, along with improved autofocus. The lens is expected to launch in both Canon and Nikon full frame mounts. The post New Tamron lens has five stops of stabilization for better low-light shots appeared first on Digital Trends .
More X-Men movies are coming, as studio 20th Century Fox announces plans to release six additional, mysterious films between 2019 and 2021 based on the Marvel Comics properties it owns.
Sacca’s Medium post offers an apology and takes responsibility for participating in sexism in the industry.
Our first editor in chief, who died last month at age 64, laid solid groundwork for our fledgling news site and the web around it.
We went straight to the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots of Winston’s previous home, thanks to the in-game screenshot utility and a bit of work with the custom game creator. The post We’re over the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots appeared first on Digital Trends .
HBO’s upcoming anthology series Room 104 has its first, weird trailer ahead of the July premiere for the show, which was created by the Duplass brothers and is set in the room of an American chain motel. The post HBO releases first trailer and episode list for motel anthology series ‘Room 104’ appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft said its Machine Learning and Optimization group compressed artificial intelligence down so it could run on the Raspberry Pi 3. The team used several techniques to reduce the AI’s size and speed up its thinking process. The post Microsoft manages to cram artificial intelligence on the Raspberry Pi 3 PC board appeared first on Digital Trends .
PlayStation 4 Pro owners with 4K TVs can pick up some PS4 Pro-enhanced games at deep discounts during Sony’s big summer sale.
At $99, Republic Wireless is selling the Motorola Moto E4 for $30 less than its normal price.
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015