A look back at the iPhone and its origins: Who could forget the Motorola Rokr? Plus, new iPhone 8 rumors and what its fingerprint sensor could be like.
We celebrate 10 years of the iPhone … with more iPhone 8 rumors! (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 90) – CNET
ZyXEL pushes its Armor Z2 network router as a workhorse, and even sells a dedicated wireless extender. But can these combined devices cover the whole home
Give your weekend a boost with the latest tech deals from Amazon Warehouse. We rounded up the top four discounts going right now, which can save you more than $80 brand-name gadgets including a smartwatch and Fire tablet. The post Save more than $80 this weekend with our top 4 Amazon Warehouse tech deals appeared first on Digital Trends .
If your allergy-prone roommate won’t let you have a cat, Purrli’s the next best thing.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of it. That’s why we’ve compiled a quick and dirty list of the top 10 tech stories from this week
If someone ever built a robot modeled on a three-year-old kid hopped up on candy, it would probably act a whole lot like the University of California, Berkeley’s Salto jumping robot. The post Meet Salto, the most hyperactive one-legged jumping robot you’ll ever see appeared first on Digital Trends .
If social media platforms don’t remove hate speech in a timely manner, they’ll face big fines in Germany under the controversial Network Enforcement Act, which is raising questions as sites work on solutions to quickly flag content. The post Germany’s Network Enforcement Act will fine social networks for hate speech appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft’s Surface Mini never saw release, having been canceled shortly before it was set to be officially announced but images of a near-final prototype have been released on the web. The post New photos offer first glimpse of Microsoft’s canceled Surface Mini appeared first on Digital Trends .
This week we’ll highlight the triumphant (and finally announced) return of Rick and Morty, the surprisingly funny trailer for The Rock’s Jumanji reboot, the young Han Solo shakeup, and much more, so tune in at 2 p.m. (PT) or follow the podcast.
Back in 2014 Microsoft unveiled the Surface Pro 3, but was there another Surface it cancelled at the last minute? And are these its specs?
Sennheiser’s latest addition to its HD 500 series offers impressive sound, a sleek and comfy design, and great passive noise isolation, all for a price point below the $200 line. The post Sennheiser HD 569 review appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 has the highest rated stabilization system in the category, along with improved autofocus. The lens is expected to launch in both Canon and Nikon full frame mounts. The post New Tamron lens has five stops of stabilization for better low-light shots appeared first on Digital Trends .
More X-Men movies are coming, as studio 20th Century Fox announces plans to release six additional, mysterious films between 2019 and 2021 based on the Marvel Comics properties it owns.
Sacca’s Medium post offers an apology and takes responsibility for participating in sexism in the industry.
Our first editor in chief, who died last month at age 64, laid solid groundwork for our fledgling news site and the web around it.
We went straight to the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots of Winston’s previous home, thanks to the in-game screenshot utility and a bit of work with the custom game creator. The post We’re over the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots appeared first on Digital Trends .
HBO’s upcoming anthology series Room 104 has its first, weird trailer ahead of the July premiere for the show, which was created by the Duplass brothers and is set in the room of an American chain motel. The post HBO releases first trailer and episode list for motel anthology series ‘Room 104’ appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft said its Machine Learning and Optimization group compressed artificial intelligence down so it could run on the Raspberry Pi 3. The team used several techniques to reduce the AI’s size and speed up its thinking process. The post Microsoft manages to cram artificial intelligence on the Raspberry Pi 3 PC board appeared first on Digital Trends .
PlayStation 4 Pro owners with 4K TVs can pick up some PS4 Pro-enhanced games at deep discounts during Sony’s big summer sale.
At $99, Republic Wireless is selling the Motorola Moto E4 for $30 less than its normal price.
- Not happy with the latest? Here’s how to downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10
- Self-contained Winnebago Revel 4×4 lets you stay wherever you can drive
- Going once, going twice: An Apple-1 and a Steve Jobs autograph – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: 8K VR, smoke-free fires, a drone for your home
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ spaceship flies over New York City – CNET
- You and Bambi will both appreciate the new technologies reducing roadkill
- 12 famous faces joining the casts of popular series this fall
- LG UJ7700 TV unboxing and setup: Get this affordable big screen ready to watch
- Watch the first trailer for Wes Anderson’s new stop-motion film ‘Isle of Dogs’
- Explore new and different gaming worlds with 20 of the best indie games
- No frenzied rush at the iPhone 8 launch as consumers hold out for iPhone X
- Amazon dives deeper into food delivery with a new Olo partnership
- Vertical forests are returning nature to cities, one skyscraper at a time
- No hassle, no negotiation: How Care by Volvo could change car buying forever
- ‘Make it so!’ Amazon’s Alexa just got some cool new Star Trek Easter eggs
- Here are OnePlus 5 tips and tricks to help you master the OxygenOS
- Motorcycle buying guide: What to know before buying your first bike
- Premium notebook knockout: ThinkPad X1 Carbon versus the Surface Laptop
- Google Doodle celebrates Asima Chatterjee, pioneering chemist – CNET
- Big for a reason: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers – CNET
- Microsoft and Facebook complete 4,000-mile ‘Marea’ undersea cable
- The best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Transparent’ season 4 and more
- 10 milestones in AI history, from neural networks to ‘Jeopardy!’ wins
- Play as Princess Daisy and explore a new world in ‘Super Mario Run’ update
- Get your pup trail-ready with this essential hiking gear for dogs
- Help your hot new processor chill out with the best CPU coolers
- Philips EverPlay BT6900 review
- Five iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus tips and tricks to get the most out of your new phone
- Our favorite Star Trek episodes of all time – CNET
- The coolest cabin in England is actually a converted bus