A look back at the iPhone and its origins: Who could forget the Motorola Rokr? Plus, new iPhone 8 rumors and what its fingerprint sensor could be like.
We celebrate 10 years of the iPhone … with more iPhone 8 rumors! (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 90) – CNET
ZyXEL pushes its Armor Z2 network router as a workhorse, and even sells a dedicated wireless extender. But can these combined devices cover the whole home
Give your weekend a boost with the latest tech deals from Amazon Warehouse. We rounded up the top four discounts going right now, which can save you more than $80 brand-name gadgets including a smartwatch and Fire tablet. The post Save more than $80 this weekend with our top 4 Amazon Warehouse tech deals appeared first on Digital Trends .
If your allergy-prone roommate won’t let you have a cat, Purrli’s the next best thing.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of it. That’s why we’ve compiled a quick and dirty list of the top 10 tech stories from this week
If someone ever built a robot modeled on a three-year-old kid hopped up on candy, it would probably act a whole lot like the University of California, Berkeley’s Salto jumping robot. The post Meet Salto, the most hyperactive one-legged jumping robot you’ll ever see appeared first on Digital Trends .
If social media platforms don’t remove hate speech in a timely manner, they’ll face big fines in Germany under the controversial Network Enforcement Act, which is raising questions as sites work on solutions to quickly flag content. The post Germany’s Network Enforcement Act will fine social networks for hate speech appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft’s Surface Mini never saw release, having been canceled shortly before it was set to be officially announced but images of a near-final prototype have been released on the web. The post New photos offer first glimpse of Microsoft’s canceled Surface Mini appeared first on Digital Trends .
This week we’ll highlight the triumphant (and finally announced) return of Rick and Morty, the surprisingly funny trailer for The Rock’s Jumanji reboot, the young Han Solo shakeup, and much more, so tune in at 2 p.m. (PT) or follow the podcast.
Back in 2014 Microsoft unveiled the Surface Pro 3, but was there another Surface it cancelled at the last minute? And are these its specs?
Sennheiser’s latest addition to its HD 500 series offers impressive sound, a sleek and comfy design, and great passive noise isolation, all for a price point below the $200 line. The post Sennheiser HD 569 review appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 has the highest rated stabilization system in the category, along with improved autofocus. The lens is expected to launch in both Canon and Nikon full frame mounts. The post New Tamron lens has five stops of stabilization for better low-light shots appeared first on Digital Trends .
More X-Men movies are coming, as studio 20th Century Fox announces plans to release six additional, mysterious films between 2019 and 2021 based on the Marvel Comics properties it owns.
Sacca’s Medium post offers an apology and takes responsibility for participating in sexism in the industry.
Our first editor in chief, who died last month at age 64, laid solid groundwork for our fledgling news site and the web around it.
We went straight to the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots of Winston’s previous home, thanks to the in-game screenshot utility and a bit of work with the custom game creator. The post We’re over the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots appeared first on Digital Trends .
HBO’s upcoming anthology series Room 104 has its first, weird trailer ahead of the July premiere for the show, which was created by the Duplass brothers and is set in the room of an American chain motel. The post HBO releases first trailer and episode list for motel anthology series ‘Room 104’ appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft said its Machine Learning and Optimization group compressed artificial intelligence down so it could run on the Raspberry Pi 3. The team used several techniques to reduce the AI’s size and speed up its thinking process. The post Microsoft manages to cram artificial intelligence on the Raspberry Pi 3 PC board appeared first on Digital Trends .
PlayStation 4 Pro owners with 4K TVs can pick up some PS4 Pro-enhanced games at deep discounts during Sony’s big summer sale.
At $99, Republic Wireless is selling the Motorola Moto E4 for $30 less than its normal price.
- Comic-Con 2017: New ‘Game of Thrones’ trailer, dissected shot by shot – CNET
- Comic-Con: The Defenders have arrived to kick-ass and take names – CNET
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Comic-Con 2017: ‘The Gifted’ promises mutant mayhem in X-Men spin-off – CNET
- EditorsKeys provides the custom Surface keyboard covers Microsoft forgot
- Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae
- The ‘Destiny 2’ beta is just one of the best game demos you can play this weekend
- Researchers are working to develop invisibility cloaking technology
- HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer
- Get your Sagan on with these 47 awe-inspiring photos of the final frontier
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph
- Comic-Con: Conquer Westeros in ‘Game of Thrones’ Winter Is Here experience – CNET
- 10 crazy Street View images that will make you question reality
- New patent suggests Nikon is prepping a full-frame curved-sensor system
- Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans
- Take that Milwaukee. Pokemon Go is protected free speech – CNET
- Someone strapped a 360-degree camera to a rocket – CNET
- Comic-Con 2017: Surprises in ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 trailer and panel – CNET
- It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con
- iPhones are very expensive but ‘a safe bet,’ says Woz – CNET
- Harvard’s folding origami robot can move without requiring battery power
- YouTube’s built-in video editor is going away in September – CNET
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests
- Sean Spicer resigns: A look back at his spiciest moments – CNET
- ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ review
- Subaru turned its WRX STI into a 600-horsepower monster that eats supercars
- Comic-Con 2017: It’s war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer – CNET
- Weird signals from nearby star probably weren’t from there – CNET
- SEO, SEM Rule Retailers’ Marketing Budgets
- ‘Legion’ creator says he’s developing a Doctor Doom movie for Fox