A look back at the iPhone and its origins: Who could forget the Motorola Rokr? Plus, new iPhone 8 rumors and what its fingerprint sensor could be like.
We celebrate 10 years of the iPhone … with more iPhone 8 rumors! (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 90) – CNET
ZyXEL pushes its Armor Z2 network router as a workhorse, and even sells a dedicated wireless extender. But can these combined devices cover the whole home
Give your weekend a boost with the latest tech deals from Amazon Warehouse. We rounded up the top four discounts going right now, which can save you more than $80 brand-name gadgets including a smartwatch and Fire tablet. The post Save more than $80 this weekend with our top 4 Amazon Warehouse tech deals appeared first on Digital Trends .
If your allergy-prone roommate won’t let you have a cat, Purrli’s the next best thing.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of it. That’s why we’ve compiled a quick and dirty list of the top 10 tech stories from this week
If someone ever built a robot modeled on a three-year-old kid hopped up on candy, it would probably act a whole lot like the University of California, Berkeley’s Salto jumping robot. The post Meet Salto, the most hyperactive one-legged jumping robot you’ll ever see appeared first on Digital Trends .
If social media platforms don’t remove hate speech in a timely manner, they’ll face big fines in Germany under the controversial Network Enforcement Act, which is raising questions as sites work on solutions to quickly flag content. The post Germany’s Network Enforcement Act will fine social networks for hate speech appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft’s Surface Mini never saw release, having been canceled shortly before it was set to be officially announced but images of a near-final prototype have been released on the web. The post New photos offer first glimpse of Microsoft’s canceled Surface Mini appeared first on Digital Trends .
This week we’ll highlight the triumphant (and finally announced) return of Rick and Morty, the surprisingly funny trailer for The Rock’s Jumanji reboot, the young Han Solo shakeup, and much more, so tune in at 2 p.m. (PT) or follow the podcast.
Back in 2014 Microsoft unveiled the Surface Pro 3, but was there another Surface it cancelled at the last minute? And are these its specs?
Sennheiser’s latest addition to its HD 500 series offers impressive sound, a sleek and comfy design, and great passive noise isolation, all for a price point below the $200 line. The post Sennheiser HD 569 review appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 has the highest rated stabilization system in the category, along with improved autofocus. The lens is expected to launch in both Canon and Nikon full frame mounts. The post New Tamron lens has five stops of stabilization for better low-light shots appeared first on Digital Trends .
More X-Men movies are coming, as studio 20th Century Fox announces plans to release six additional, mysterious films between 2019 and 2021 based on the Marvel Comics properties it owns.
Sacca’s Medium post offers an apology and takes responsibility for participating in sexism in the industry.
Our first editor in chief, who died last month at age 64, laid solid groundwork for our fledgling news site and the web around it.
We went straight to the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots of Winston’s previous home, thanks to the in-game screenshot utility and a bit of work with the custom game creator. The post We’re over the moon for these 5K Overwatch screenshots appeared first on Digital Trends .
HBO’s upcoming anthology series Room 104 has its first, weird trailer ahead of the July premiere for the show, which was created by the Duplass brothers and is set in the room of an American chain motel. The post HBO releases first trailer and episode list for motel anthology series ‘Room 104’ appeared first on Digital Trends .
Microsoft said its Machine Learning and Optimization group compressed artificial intelligence down so it could run on the Raspberry Pi 3. The team used several techniques to reduce the AI’s size and speed up its thinking process. The post Microsoft manages to cram artificial intelligence on the Raspberry Pi 3 PC board appeared first on Digital Trends .
PlayStation 4 Pro owners with 4K TVs can pick up some PS4 Pro-enhanced games at deep discounts during Sony’s big summer sale.
At $99, Republic Wireless is selling the Motorola Moto E4 for $30 less than its normal price.
- Toyota’s Japanese market-only Century luxury sedan costs as much as two Lexuses
- Carfection: For the love of cars Podcast, Ep. 2 – Le Mans, Miatas and more – Roadshow
- Going, going, gone! A rare Ferrari 250 GTO is set to break auction records
- World Cup memes 2018: Mexico wins again, Germany hangs on – CNET
- Tesla to downsize solar panel production as part of wider job cuts
- Security researcher gets around iPhone passcode limit – CNET
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Cabriolet review
- MIT researchers develop a robot system controlled by brainwaves
- Restaurant gets Yelp-bombed for asking Sarah Sanders to leave – CNET
- Facebook wants to help you spend less time on Facebook
- Fluance’s $200 stereo Bluetooth speakers sound is almost too good to be true – CNET
- MTV wants to reboot the ‘90s with ‘Aeon Flux,’ ‘Daria,’ and ‘Made’
- Crazy expensive amplifier thrills headphone aficionados – CNET
- 2018 iPhone could be cheaper than iPhone X, and will USB-C replace Lightning? – CNET
- From Elastigirl to Edna, how Incredibles 2 women kick butt – CNET
- Luvmyhike is the app that helps you get in shape for adventure
- How L’Oréal designed the UV Sense to fit on your fingernail
- 2019 Chevy Blazer: Top 10 things you need to know – Roadshow
- The best convection ovens of 2018
- Live like a (coddled) astronaut in this lunar lander-inspired tiny home
- Wu-Tang Clan is recording a new album for 25th anniversary – CNET
- The car dashboard is dead, long live touchscreens! But give us better apps
- Cruise the streets in style and comfort on Blix’s new Sol electric bike
- Mercedes is temporarily giving the boot to its PHEVs – Roadshow
- Your love of e-commerce won’t be ruined by more sales taxes – CNET
- Amazon Flings Opens Prime Wardrobe Doors
- Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2: Which Android phone should you buy? – CNET
- Like a vice principal in the sky, this A.I. spots fights before they happen
- The 30 best albums of 2018 (so far)
- Electric GT race series takes Tesla’s Ludicrous mode to the track
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015