The first clip from John Wick co-director David Leitch’s action film Atomic Blonde features Charlize Theron ruthlessly dispatching a gang of armed attackers by any means necessary. The post Charlize Theron delivers a beatdown for the ages in brutal ‘Atomic Blonde’ clip appeared first on Digital Trends .
A lot happens in a decade. Bill Gates once said that we overestimate what we can do in two years and underestimate what we can do in 10
Reflexion Health wants to help rehab patients stick to their exercise regimens by using accountability and feedback via the Microsoft Kinect.
Commentary: After the president sends a tweet that includes a strange word, his press secretary doesn’t claim it was a typo.
Lenovo teased a new Motorola phone for June 1, but which one is it?
After the Federal Communications Commission website crashed earlier this month, the agency said it was a cyberattack.
There’s more to Google’s ubiquitous email service than you might think. Here’s how to make the most of it, whether you want save space, disable tabs, or delegate tasks to others in your absence. The post Everyone uses Gmail, but not everyone knows these awesome tips and tricks appeared first on Digital Trends .
The right compression gear increases circulation and aids recovery. Here, we’ve rounded up our favorite offerings, from ventilated shirts to padded shorts that are ideal for a variety of contact sports. The post Squeeze more out of your workouts with the best compression gear appeared first on Digital Trends .
A chain of Lithuanian cosmetic surgery clinics was attacked by a group of hackers known as Tsar Team, which broke into the clinics’ servers, stole sensitive data and private client photos. The post Hackers ransom sensitive photos, information stolen from cosmetic clinics appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thomas Middleditch has more than a startup to worry about in his newest role. The actor has joined Godzilla: King of the Monsters and will star alongside Millie Bobby Brown and Kyle Chandler. The post ‘Silicon Valley’ star Thomas Middleditch joins the ‘Godzilla’ sequel action appeared first on Digital Trends .
The rumored voice-control speaker is said to come with surround sound, no touchscreen and will allow for integration with Apple products.
Less than a month after New York state announced a year-long testing period of self-driving cars, Audi is the first to get the go-ahead. The company is required to report back its findings to the state next April
A court denies Ross Ulbricht’s attempt to get his life-behind-bars sentence reduced.
A new study carried out at the University of Washington compares the carbon dioxide emissions of drones versus trucks when it comes to delivering packages. Can you guess which one fares better? The post Here’s how delivery drones stack up to trucks in terms of their carbon footprints appeared first on Digital Trends
The Cirrus is described as an innovative new shower system that promises to use 75 percent less water than your average shower system, thanks to its water-atomizing CloudMaker technology.
Visitors to the new ‘Avatar’ attractions at Disney World captured hi-def footage of the parks’ rides, offering a glimpse into Pandora’s bioluminescent world.
The company lays out its grand vision of accessories that will help its Essential Phone improve over time.
Commentary: On Twitter, the Tesla CEO says he’s done all he can to persuade President Donald Trump to remain in the global pact.
The Shadow Brokers Response Team hopes to raise enough money to prevent the next WannaCry attack.
Just when you thought you had seen it all, a German church has created a robot priest called BlessU-2 — designed to issue binary biblical blessings as required by its human users. The post Robot priest dispenses digital blessings, automating yet another job appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Comic-Con 2017: New ‘Game of Thrones’ trailer, dissected shot by shot – CNET
- Comic-Con: The Defenders have arrived to kick-ass and take names – CNET
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Comic-Con 2017: ‘The Gifted’ promises mutant mayhem in X-Men spin-off – CNET
- EditorsKeys provides the custom Surface keyboard covers Microsoft forgot
- Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae
- The ‘Destiny 2’ beta is just one of the best game demos you can play this weekend
- Researchers are working to develop invisibility cloaking technology
- HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer
- Get your Sagan on with these 47 awe-inspiring photos of the final frontier
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph
- Comic-Con: Conquer Westeros in ‘Game of Thrones’ Winter Is Here experience – CNET
- 10 crazy Street View images that will make you question reality
- New patent suggests Nikon is prepping a full-frame curved-sensor system
- Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans
- Take that Milwaukee. Pokemon Go is protected free speech – CNET
- Someone strapped a 360-degree camera to a rocket – CNET
- Comic-Con 2017: Surprises in ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 trailer and panel – CNET
- It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con
- iPhones are very expensive but ‘a safe bet,’ says Woz – CNET
- Harvard’s folding origami robot can move without requiring battery power
- YouTube’s built-in video editor is going away in September – CNET
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests
- Sean Spicer resigns: A look back at his spiciest moments – CNET
- ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ review
- Subaru turned its WRX STI into a 600-horsepower monster that eats supercars
- Comic-Con 2017: It’s war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer – CNET
- Weird signals from nearby star probably weren’t from there – CNET
- SEO, SEM Rule Retailers’ Marketing Budgets
- ‘Legion’ creator says he’s developing a Doctor Doom movie for Fox