The first clip from John Wick co-director David Leitch’s action film Atomic Blonde features Charlize Theron ruthlessly dispatching a gang of armed attackers by any means necessary. The post Charlize Theron delivers a beatdown for the ages in brutal ‘Atomic Blonde’ clip appeared first on Digital Trends .
A lot happens in a decade. Bill Gates once said that we overestimate what we can do in two years and underestimate what we can do in 10
Reflexion Health wants to help rehab patients stick to their exercise regimens by using accountability and feedback via the Microsoft Kinect.
Commentary: After the president sends a tweet that includes a strange word, his press secretary doesn’t claim it was a typo.
Lenovo teased a new Motorola phone for June 1, but which one is it?
After the Federal Communications Commission website crashed earlier this month, the agency said it was a cyberattack.
There’s more to Google’s ubiquitous email service than you might think. Here’s how to make the most of it, whether you want save space, disable tabs, or delegate tasks to others in your absence. The post Everyone uses Gmail, but not everyone knows these awesome tips and tricks appeared first on Digital Trends .
The right compression gear increases circulation and aids recovery. Here, we’ve rounded up our favorite offerings, from ventilated shirts to padded shorts that are ideal for a variety of contact sports. The post Squeeze more out of your workouts with the best compression gear appeared first on Digital Trends .
A chain of Lithuanian cosmetic surgery clinics was attacked by a group of hackers known as Tsar Team, which broke into the clinics’ servers, stole sensitive data and private client photos. The post Hackers ransom sensitive photos, information stolen from cosmetic clinics appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thomas Middleditch has more than a startup to worry about in his newest role. The actor has joined Godzilla: King of the Monsters and will star alongside Millie Bobby Brown and Kyle Chandler. The post ‘Silicon Valley’ star Thomas Middleditch joins the ‘Godzilla’ sequel action appeared first on Digital Trends .
The rumored voice-control speaker is said to come with surround sound, no touchscreen and will allow for integration with Apple products.
Less than a month after New York state announced a year-long testing period of self-driving cars, Audi is the first to get the go-ahead. The company is required to report back its findings to the state next April
A court denies Ross Ulbricht’s attempt to get his life-behind-bars sentence reduced.
A new study carried out at the University of Washington compares the carbon dioxide emissions of drones versus trucks when it comes to delivering packages. Can you guess which one fares better? The post Here’s how delivery drones stack up to trucks in terms of their carbon footprints appeared first on Digital Trends
The Cirrus is described as an innovative new shower system that promises to use 75 percent less water than your average shower system, thanks to its water-atomizing CloudMaker technology.
Visitors to the new ‘Avatar’ attractions at Disney World captured hi-def footage of the parks’ rides, offering a glimpse into Pandora’s bioluminescent world.
The company lays out its grand vision of accessories that will help its Essential Phone improve over time.
Commentary: On Twitter, the Tesla CEO says he’s done all he can to persuade President Donald Trump to remain in the global pact.
The Shadow Brokers Response Team hopes to raise enough money to prevent the next WannaCry attack.
Just when you thought you had seen it all, a German church has created a robot priest called BlessU-2 — designed to issue binary biblical blessings as required by its human users. The post Robot priest dispenses digital blessings, automating yet another job appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Not happy with the latest? Here’s how to downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10
- Self-contained Winnebago Revel 4×4 lets you stay wherever you can drive
- Going once, going twice: An Apple-1 and a Steve Jobs autograph – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: 8K VR, smoke-free fires, a drone for your home
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ spaceship flies over New York City – CNET
- You and Bambi will both appreciate the new technologies reducing roadkill
- 12 famous faces joining the casts of popular series this fall
- LG UJ7700 TV unboxing and setup: Get this affordable big screen ready to watch
- Watch the first trailer for Wes Anderson’s new stop-motion film ‘Isle of Dogs’
- Explore new and different gaming worlds with 20 of the best indie games
- No frenzied rush at the iPhone 8 launch as consumers hold out for iPhone X
- Amazon dives deeper into food delivery with a new Olo partnership
- Vertical forests are returning nature to cities, one skyscraper at a time
- No hassle, no negotiation: How Care by Volvo could change car buying forever
- ‘Make it so!’ Amazon’s Alexa just got some cool new Star Trek Easter eggs
- Here are OnePlus 5 tips and tricks to help you master the OxygenOS
- Motorcycle buying guide: What to know before buying your first bike
- Premium notebook knockout: ThinkPad X1 Carbon versus the Surface Laptop
- Google Doodle celebrates Asima Chatterjee, pioneering chemist – CNET
- Big for a reason: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers – CNET
- Microsoft and Facebook complete 4,000-mile ‘Marea’ undersea cable
- The best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Transparent’ season 4 and more
- 10 milestones in AI history, from neural networks to ‘Jeopardy!’ wins
- Play as Princess Daisy and explore a new world in ‘Super Mario Run’ update
- Get your pup trail-ready with this essential hiking gear for dogs
- Help your hot new processor chill out with the best CPU coolers
- Philips EverPlay BT6900 review
- Five iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus tips and tricks to get the most out of your new phone
- Our favorite Star Trek episodes of all time – CNET
- The coolest cabin in England is actually a converted bus