The first clip from John Wick co-director David Leitch’s action film Atomic Blonde features Charlize Theron ruthlessly dispatching a gang of armed attackers by any means necessary. The post Charlize Theron delivers a beatdown for the ages in brutal ‘Atomic Blonde’ clip appeared first on Digital Trends .
A lot happens in a decade. Bill Gates once said that we overestimate what we can do in two years and underestimate what we can do in 10
Reflexion Health wants to help rehab patients stick to their exercise regimens by using accountability and feedback via the Microsoft Kinect.
Commentary: After the president sends a tweet that includes a strange word, his press secretary doesn’t claim it was a typo.
Lenovo teased a new Motorola phone for June 1, but which one is it?
After the Federal Communications Commission website crashed earlier this month, the agency said it was a cyberattack.
There’s more to Google’s ubiquitous email service than you might think. Here’s how to make the most of it, whether you want save space, disable tabs, or delegate tasks to others in your absence. The post Everyone uses Gmail, but not everyone knows these awesome tips and tricks appeared first on Digital Trends .
The right compression gear increases circulation and aids recovery. Here, we’ve rounded up our favorite offerings, from ventilated shirts to padded shorts that are ideal for a variety of contact sports. The post Squeeze more out of your workouts with the best compression gear appeared first on Digital Trends .
A chain of Lithuanian cosmetic surgery clinics was attacked by a group of hackers known as Tsar Team, which broke into the clinics’ servers, stole sensitive data and private client photos. The post Hackers ransom sensitive photos, information stolen from cosmetic clinics appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thomas Middleditch has more than a startup to worry about in his newest role. The actor has joined Godzilla: King of the Monsters and will star alongside Millie Bobby Brown and Kyle Chandler. The post ‘Silicon Valley’ star Thomas Middleditch joins the ‘Godzilla’ sequel action appeared first on Digital Trends .
The rumored voice-control speaker is said to come with surround sound, no touchscreen and will allow for integration with Apple products.
Less than a month after New York state announced a year-long testing period of self-driving cars, Audi is the first to get the go-ahead. The company is required to report back its findings to the state next April
A court denies Ross Ulbricht’s attempt to get his life-behind-bars sentence reduced.
A new study carried out at the University of Washington compares the carbon dioxide emissions of drones versus trucks when it comes to delivering packages. Can you guess which one fares better? The post Here’s how delivery drones stack up to trucks in terms of their carbon footprints appeared first on Digital Trends
The Cirrus is described as an innovative new shower system that promises to use 75 percent less water than your average shower system, thanks to its water-atomizing CloudMaker technology.
Visitors to the new ‘Avatar’ attractions at Disney World captured hi-def footage of the parks’ rides, offering a glimpse into Pandora’s bioluminescent world.
The company lays out its grand vision of accessories that will help its Essential Phone improve over time.
Commentary: On Twitter, the Tesla CEO says he’s done all he can to persuade President Donald Trump to remain in the global pact.
The Shadow Brokers Response Team hopes to raise enough money to prevent the next WannaCry attack.
Just when you thought you had seen it all, a German church has created a robot priest called BlessU-2 — designed to issue binary biblical blessings as required by its human users. The post Robot priest dispenses digital blessings, automating yet another job appeared first on Digital Trends .
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites