The first clip from John Wick co-director David Leitch’s action film Atomic Blonde features Charlize Theron ruthlessly dispatching a gang of armed attackers by any means necessary. The post Charlize Theron delivers a beatdown for the ages in brutal ‘Atomic Blonde’ clip appeared first on Digital Trends .
A lot happens in a decade. Bill Gates once said that we overestimate what we can do in two years and underestimate what we can do in 10
Reflexion Health wants to help rehab patients stick to their exercise regimens by using accountability and feedback via the Microsoft Kinect.
Commentary: After the president sends a tweet that includes a strange word, his press secretary doesn’t claim it was a typo.
Lenovo teased a new Motorola phone for June 1, but which one is it?
After the Federal Communications Commission website crashed earlier this month, the agency said it was a cyberattack.
There’s more to Google’s ubiquitous email service than you might think. Here’s how to make the most of it, whether you want save space, disable tabs, or delegate tasks to others in your absence. The post Everyone uses Gmail, but not everyone knows these awesome tips and tricks appeared first on Digital Trends .
The right compression gear increases circulation and aids recovery. Here, we’ve rounded up our favorite offerings, from ventilated shirts to padded shorts that are ideal for a variety of contact sports. The post Squeeze more out of your workouts with the best compression gear appeared first on Digital Trends .
A chain of Lithuanian cosmetic surgery clinics was attacked by a group of hackers known as Tsar Team, which broke into the clinics’ servers, stole sensitive data and private client photos. The post Hackers ransom sensitive photos, information stolen from cosmetic clinics appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thomas Middleditch has more than a startup to worry about in his newest role. The actor has joined Godzilla: King of the Monsters and will star alongside Millie Bobby Brown and Kyle Chandler. The post ‘Silicon Valley’ star Thomas Middleditch joins the ‘Godzilla’ sequel action appeared first on Digital Trends .
The rumored voice-control speaker is said to come with surround sound, no touchscreen and will allow for integration with Apple products.
Less than a month after New York state announced a year-long testing period of self-driving cars, Audi is the first to get the go-ahead. The company is required to report back its findings to the state next April
A court denies Ross Ulbricht’s attempt to get his life-behind-bars sentence reduced.
A new study carried out at the University of Washington compares the carbon dioxide emissions of drones versus trucks when it comes to delivering packages. Can you guess which one fares better? The post Here’s how delivery drones stack up to trucks in terms of their carbon footprints appeared first on Digital Trends
The Cirrus is described as an innovative new shower system that promises to use 75 percent less water than your average shower system, thanks to its water-atomizing CloudMaker technology.
Visitors to the new ‘Avatar’ attractions at Disney World captured hi-def footage of the parks’ rides, offering a glimpse into Pandora’s bioluminescent world.
The company lays out its grand vision of accessories that will help its Essential Phone improve over time.
Commentary: On Twitter, the Tesla CEO says he’s done all he can to persuade President Donald Trump to remain in the global pact.
The Shadow Brokers Response Team hopes to raise enough money to prevent the next WannaCry attack.
Just when you thought you had seen it all, a German church has created a robot priest called BlessU-2 — designed to issue binary biblical blessings as required by its human users. The post Robot priest dispenses digital blessings, automating yet another job appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US – CNET
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting – CNET
- Samsung Galaxy Buds review: surprisingly excellent true wireless buds
- Work/Life: Addressing issues of racism in the office
- Homework: Relearning learning in the age of coronavirus
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was – CNET
- What is LRAD? The ‘sound cannon’ used by police, explained
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism – CNET
- Zuckerberg says Facebook will review content policies after employee outrage
- Is your Roku about to lose Hulu? Here’s how you can check
- Best Father’s Day Deals 2020: All the best sales, all in one place
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now – CNET
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter downloads explode, lidar detects Mayan ruins
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women – CNET
- Alexis Ohanian leaves Reddit board, urges firm to fill seat with black candidate – CNET
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’ – CNET
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd – Roadshow
- Celebrate fatherhood with 2-packs of dad-themed face masks for $14 – CNET
- Scientists pinpoint the cleanest air on the planet – CNET
- Tesla Cybertruck turned SpaceX NASA moon rover looks properly wild – Roadshow
- SpongeBob star on filming Friday’s special from home, how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- Tesla 12-seat electric van coming with help from the Boring Company, report says – Roadshow
- HBO Max: Everything you need to know – CNET
- The rise of ‘swipe-up’ activism on Instagram
- How to blur faces in pictures before sending them on Signal
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests, from the US to Europe and Asia – CNET
- Nothing good on Netflix? Try one of these free streaming TV trials – CNET
- How to take care of your mental health during the coronavirus, protests and beyond – CNET
- Our focus at this turning point – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015