Watch us race through Nintendo Switch’s hottest new party game.
The Tesla electric semi truck will be unveiled in September, with a pickup truck following in 18 to 24 months, says Elon Musk. Both vehicles present major engineering challenges for Tesla.
Commentary: At Friday night’s Game 6 between his Los Angeles Clippers and the Utah Jazz, the former Microsoft CEO offers self-expressions that might frighten some.
The lack of ISP oversight means that customers and companies will have to rely on transparency to navigate around a catastrophic, but avoidable, breakdown in trust. The post Are you sacrificing your privacy for cheaper internet?
Anonymous trolls may have a slightly harder time starting rumors and spreading gossip, particularly around college campuses, now that popular messaging app Yik Yak has announced its shuttering. The post So long Yik Yak — popular messaging platform bids users adieu appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: A video posted on Musk’s new Boring Company website shows how exciting it will be to disappear underground.
James Harkin, head of research for BBC’s QI joins the show to discuss how to filter the world’s knowledge and brings a few tech facts to blow our minds.
Promising “extraordinary beauty and elegant design to oral care,” the new All-Black Brush from Goby will make your bathroom seem a bit more…elegant, even if it’s where you do the basest of things. The post Goby launches its All-Black Brush Kit to bring style to your bathroom sink appeared first on Digital Trends
Fuel efficiency, environmental impact, and quiet operation were guiding factors in Heesen Yacht’s Fast Displacement hull with hybrid power. The post Newly launched Heesen superyacht, Home, runs silently up to 9 knots appeared first on Digital Trends .
Canada Post paired each captain with one of his or her greatest enemies — and Picard’s is the best.
Get a glimpse of the Black Lodge, Laura Palmer’s house and the Double R Diner, which have a few alterations, in this new Twin Peaks video from Showtime.
If you’re a physical keyboard fan, the KeyOne is an obvious choice, but you’ll want to protect that aluminum body and 4.5-inch screen. It’s time to shop for the best BlackBerry KeyOne cases and covers. The post Protect your BlackBerry KeyOne with one of these cases appeared first on Digital Trends
In the market for a new cordless drill/driver? Here’s a quick rundown of the best drills you can buy — no matter what job you’re looking to tackle The post The best cordless drill you can buy appeared first on Digital Trends .
See a heated hydraulic press crush lit sparkers and neon-colored glow sticks, creating a messy light show.
Actor Chris Pratt explains why fellow actor Bautista is the coolest prop in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”
Director James Mangold isn’t releasing a lot of details, but a black-and-white take on the Wolverine flick will show up in theaters for one evening on May 16.
With 65 Watts of power, water-resistant housing, and ample battery life, Nyne’s latest portable Bluetooth speaker would seem to pair perfectly with outdoor events. Check out our quick review to find out if it’s right for you. The post Nyne wrestles into the rugged Bluetooth speaker space in style with the Rock appeared first on Digital Trends .
When venturing the great outdoors, it’s smart to pack an emergency kit. While bandages and gauze are critical, there are plenty of lesser known materials and equipment to pack. Here are 12 of our favorite outdoor emergency items.
The 2017 Tribeca Film Festival had a bigger showing of VR experiences this year than ever before, featuring 29 VR installations and experiences. Here are our five favorites.
With the Switch an early success, Nintendo has a rare opportunity to take more ignored Wii U games on victory laps. The post ‘Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’ is the Nintendo’s first victory lap on the Switch appeared first on Digital Trends
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015