A court orders a “protection measure” against the online encyclopedia in the midst of efforts to shut down opposition.
Commentary: After avoiding the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and leading his own rally, the president is back to tweeting to the people.
Roaming is expensive, hotel Wi-Fi sucks, and getting a new SIM card in every country you travel through is a pain. RoamingMan makes life abroad easier with a 4G hotspot that seamlessly works in any country you visit for a flat rate. The post RoamingMan might be the easiest way to stay connected anywhere in the world appeared first on Digital Trends
Not sure what new music to listen to? We’ll let you know what new tracks and albums dropping this week are worthy of your attention. Up this week: Real Estate, Chris Stapleton and more.
Commentary: Hasan Minhaj of “The Daily Show” offers a cutting diversion at the dinner, and it’s suddenly the No. 1 trending video on YouTube.
Commentary: This won’t please everyone who loves their iPhone. Your devotion is officially tied to a derogatory term.
If you’re eying up Samsung’s latest curved beauty, but you’re also tempted by an old-school BlackBerry keyboard, then you might need some help choosing between the Galaxy S8 and the BlackBerry KeyOne. The post BlackBerry KeyOne vs. Galaxy S8: Keyboard or curves?
When Kai Lenny injures his ankle, he finds a way to stay in the water. Since surfing could worsen the injury, Lenny has turned to the good, old-fashioned boogie board. To spice it up a little, he attached a hydrofoil to it.
Hearthstone’s latest expansion, ‘Journey to Un’Goro’, has shaken up the meta, and that’s a great thing. Here are some of the new decks we’ve enjoyed playing for each class while exploring the wilds of Un’Goro Crater. The post Here are our favorite ‘Hearthstone’ deck archetypes so far in ‘Journey to Un’Goro’ appeared first on Digital Trends
After eagerly anticipating the release of Netflix’s hit Orange is the New Black for months, our waiting has come to a rather anticlimactic end as a hacker named The Dark Overlord has released the 10 episodes illegally. The post Season 5 of ‘Orange is the New Black’ has been hacked and released appeared first on Digital Trends .
If you’re trying decide whether the BlackBerry KeyOne or the Apple iPhone 7 should be your next phone, then allow us to help with this spec comparison.
Changing a car’s spark plugs is a rite of passage among gearheads, and it’s not as daunting as it sounds. Jump inside for a step-by-step guide that will help you keep your car in tip-top shape while saving money.
Make family visits smoother and less stressful with a few smart upgrades.
A trap door and plenty of effects magic. Actor Yetide Badaki reveals just how complex it was to film that startling sequence in the first episode.
Check out our roundup of the coolest crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Toilet bowl lights, Tyvek watches, tiny firestarters appeared first on Digital Trends
The 2017 Harley-Davidson Road King Special goes for the bad-attitude black-trimmed performance look with this edition.
Amazon’s Underground Actually Free program, which lets you grab premium apps for nothing, won’t be around forever, folks.
A hacking group threatens to target other shows after claiming to put 10 episodes of Netflix’s tentpole series online in an apparent ransom attempt.
Antibiotic immunity is leading us into an age of unstoppable superbacteria, but one Oregon scientist has a plan to reverse the tide by rewriting bacterial DNA with a sophisticated new tool: PPMOs. The post Only a superweapon can kill superbacteria, and humanity finally found it appeared first on Digital Trends .
Need something to watch this weekend? Check out our list of the best shows and movies coming to streaming services this week. On the list this week: ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and more
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US – CNET
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting – CNET
- Samsung Galaxy Buds review: surprisingly excellent true wireless buds
- Work/Life: Addressing issues of racism in the office
- Homework: Relearning learning in the age of coronavirus
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was – CNET
- What is LRAD? The ‘sound cannon’ used by police, explained
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism – CNET
- Zuckerberg says Facebook will review content policies after employee outrage
- Is your Roku about to lose Hulu? Here’s how you can check
- Best Father’s Day Deals 2020: All the best sales, all in one place
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now – CNET
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter downloads explode, lidar detects Mayan ruins
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women – CNET
- Alexis Ohanian leaves Reddit board, urges firm to fill seat with black candidate – CNET
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’ – CNET
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd – Roadshow
- Celebrate fatherhood with 2-packs of dad-themed face masks for $14 – CNET
- Scientists pinpoint the cleanest air on the planet – CNET
- Tesla Cybertruck turned SpaceX NASA moon rover looks properly wild – Roadshow
- SpongeBob star on filming Friday’s special from home, how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- Tesla 12-seat electric van coming with help from the Boring Company, report says – Roadshow
- HBO Max: Everything you need to know – CNET
- The rise of ‘swipe-up’ activism on Instagram
- How to blur faces in pictures before sending them on Signal
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests, from the US to Europe and Asia – CNET
- Nothing good on Netflix? Try one of these free streaming TV trials – CNET
- How to take care of your mental health during the coronavirus, protests and beyond – CNET
- Our focus at this turning point – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015