A court orders a “protection measure” against the online encyclopedia in the midst of efforts to shut down opposition.
Commentary: After avoiding the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and leading his own rally, the president is back to tweeting to the people.
Roaming is expensive, hotel Wi-Fi sucks, and getting a new SIM card in every country you travel through is a pain. RoamingMan makes life abroad easier with a 4G hotspot that seamlessly works in any country you visit for a flat rate. The post RoamingMan might be the easiest way to stay connected anywhere in the world appeared first on Digital Trends
Not sure what new music to listen to? We’ll let you know what new tracks and albums dropping this week are worthy of your attention. Up this week: Real Estate, Chris Stapleton and more.
Commentary: Hasan Minhaj of “The Daily Show” offers a cutting diversion at the dinner, and it’s suddenly the No. 1 trending video on YouTube.
Commentary: This won’t please everyone who loves their iPhone. Your devotion is officially tied to a derogatory term.
If you’re eying up Samsung’s latest curved beauty, but you’re also tempted by an old-school BlackBerry keyboard, then you might need some help choosing between the Galaxy S8 and the BlackBerry KeyOne. The post BlackBerry KeyOne vs. Galaxy S8: Keyboard or curves?
When Kai Lenny injures his ankle, he finds a way to stay in the water. Since surfing could worsen the injury, Lenny has turned to the good, old-fashioned boogie board. To spice it up a little, he attached a hydrofoil to it.
Hearthstone’s latest expansion, ‘Journey to Un’Goro’, has shaken up the meta, and that’s a great thing. Here are some of the new decks we’ve enjoyed playing for each class while exploring the wilds of Un’Goro Crater. The post Here are our favorite ‘Hearthstone’ deck archetypes so far in ‘Journey to Un’Goro’ appeared first on Digital Trends
After eagerly anticipating the release of Netflix’s hit Orange is the New Black for months, our waiting has come to a rather anticlimactic end as a hacker named The Dark Overlord has released the 10 episodes illegally. The post Season 5 of ‘Orange is the New Black’ has been hacked and released appeared first on Digital Trends .
If you’re trying decide whether the BlackBerry KeyOne or the Apple iPhone 7 should be your next phone, then allow us to help with this spec comparison.
Changing a car’s spark plugs is a rite of passage among gearheads, and it’s not as daunting as it sounds. Jump inside for a step-by-step guide that will help you keep your car in tip-top shape while saving money.
Make family visits smoother and less stressful with a few smart upgrades.
A trap door and plenty of effects magic. Actor Yetide Badaki reveals just how complex it was to film that startling sequence in the first episode.
Check out our roundup of the coolest crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Toilet bowl lights, Tyvek watches, tiny firestarters appeared first on Digital Trends
The 2017 Harley-Davidson Road King Special goes for the bad-attitude black-trimmed performance look with this edition.
Amazon’s Underground Actually Free program, which lets you grab premium apps for nothing, won’t be around forever, folks.
A hacking group threatens to target other shows after claiming to put 10 episodes of Netflix’s tentpole series online in an apparent ransom attempt.
Antibiotic immunity is leading us into an age of unstoppable superbacteria, but one Oregon scientist has a plan to reverse the tide by rewriting bacterial DNA with a sophisticated new tool: PPMOs. The post Only a superweapon can kill superbacteria, and humanity finally found it appeared first on Digital Trends .
Need something to watch this weekend? Check out our list of the best shows and movies coming to streaming services this week. On the list this week: ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and more
- Comic-Con 2017: New ‘Game of Thrones’ trailer, dissected shot by shot – CNET
- Comic-Con: The Defenders have arrived to kick-ass and take names – CNET
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Comic-Con 2017: ‘The Gifted’ promises mutant mayhem in X-Men spin-off – CNET
- EditorsKeys provides the custom Surface keyboard covers Microsoft forgot
- Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae
- The ‘Destiny 2’ beta is just one of the best game demos you can play this weekend
- Researchers are working to develop invisibility cloaking technology
- HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer
- Get your Sagan on with these 47 awe-inspiring photos of the final frontier
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph
- Comic-Con: Conquer Westeros in ‘Game of Thrones’ Winter Is Here experience – CNET
- 10 crazy Street View images that will make you question reality
- New patent suggests Nikon is prepping a full-frame curved-sensor system
- Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans
- Take that Milwaukee. Pokemon Go is protected free speech – CNET
- Someone strapped a 360-degree camera to a rocket – CNET
- Comic-Con 2017: Surprises in ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 trailer and panel – CNET
- It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con
- iPhones are very expensive but ‘a safe bet,’ says Woz – CNET
- Harvard’s folding origami robot can move without requiring battery power
- YouTube’s built-in video editor is going away in September – CNET
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests
- Sean Spicer resigns: A look back at his spiciest moments – CNET
- ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ review
- Subaru turned its WRX STI into a 600-horsepower monster that eats supercars
- Comic-Con 2017: It’s war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer – CNET
- Weird signals from nearby star probably weren’t from there – CNET
- SEO, SEM Rule Retailers’ Marketing Budgets
- ‘Legion’ creator says he’s developing a Doctor Doom movie for Fox