A court orders a “protection measure” against the online encyclopedia in the midst of efforts to shut down opposition.
Commentary: After avoiding the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and leading his own rally, the president is back to tweeting to the people.
Roaming is expensive, hotel Wi-Fi sucks, and getting a new SIM card in every country you travel through is a pain. RoamingMan makes life abroad easier with a 4G hotspot that seamlessly works in any country you visit for a flat rate. The post RoamingMan might be the easiest way to stay connected anywhere in the world appeared first on Digital Trends
Not sure what new music to listen to? We’ll let you know what new tracks and albums dropping this week are worthy of your attention. Up this week: Real Estate, Chris Stapleton and more.
Commentary: Hasan Minhaj of “The Daily Show” offers a cutting diversion at the dinner, and it’s suddenly the No. 1 trending video on YouTube.
Commentary: This won’t please everyone who loves their iPhone. Your devotion is officially tied to a derogatory term.
If you’re eying up Samsung’s latest curved beauty, but you’re also tempted by an old-school BlackBerry keyboard, then you might need some help choosing between the Galaxy S8 and the BlackBerry KeyOne. The post BlackBerry KeyOne vs. Galaxy S8: Keyboard or curves?
When Kai Lenny injures his ankle, he finds a way to stay in the water. Since surfing could worsen the injury, Lenny has turned to the good, old-fashioned boogie board. To spice it up a little, he attached a hydrofoil to it.
Hearthstone’s latest expansion, ‘Journey to Un’Goro’, has shaken up the meta, and that’s a great thing. Here are some of the new decks we’ve enjoyed playing for each class while exploring the wilds of Un’Goro Crater. The post Here are our favorite ‘Hearthstone’ deck archetypes so far in ‘Journey to Un’Goro’ appeared first on Digital Trends
After eagerly anticipating the release of Netflix’s hit Orange is the New Black for months, our waiting has come to a rather anticlimactic end as a hacker named The Dark Overlord has released the 10 episodes illegally. The post Season 5 of ‘Orange is the New Black’ has been hacked and released appeared first on Digital Trends .
If you’re trying decide whether the BlackBerry KeyOne or the Apple iPhone 7 should be your next phone, then allow us to help with this spec comparison.
Changing a car’s spark plugs is a rite of passage among gearheads, and it’s not as daunting as it sounds. Jump inside for a step-by-step guide that will help you keep your car in tip-top shape while saving money.
Make family visits smoother and less stressful with a few smart upgrades.
A trap door and plenty of effects magic. Actor Yetide Badaki reveals just how complex it was to film that startling sequence in the first episode.
Check out our roundup of the coolest crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Toilet bowl lights, Tyvek watches, tiny firestarters appeared first on Digital Trends
The 2017 Harley-Davidson Road King Special goes for the bad-attitude black-trimmed performance look with this edition.
Amazon’s Underground Actually Free program, which lets you grab premium apps for nothing, won’t be around forever, folks.
A hacking group threatens to target other shows after claiming to put 10 episodes of Netflix’s tentpole series online in an apparent ransom attempt.
Antibiotic immunity is leading us into an age of unstoppable superbacteria, but one Oregon scientist has a plan to reverse the tide by rewriting bacterial DNA with a sophisticated new tool: PPMOs. The post Only a superweapon can kill superbacteria, and humanity finally found it appeared first on Digital Trends .
Need something to watch this weekend? Check out our list of the best shows and movies coming to streaming services this week. On the list this week: ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and more
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015