A court orders a “protection measure” against the online encyclopedia in the midst of efforts to shut down opposition.
Commentary: After avoiding the White House Correspondents’ Dinner and leading his own rally, the president is back to tweeting to the people.
Roaming is expensive, hotel Wi-Fi sucks, and getting a new SIM card in every country you travel through is a pain. RoamingMan makes life abroad easier with a 4G hotspot that seamlessly works in any country you visit for a flat rate. The post RoamingMan might be the easiest way to stay connected anywhere in the world appeared first on Digital Trends
Not sure what new music to listen to? We’ll let you know what new tracks and albums dropping this week are worthy of your attention. Up this week: Real Estate, Chris Stapleton and more.
Commentary: Hasan Minhaj of “The Daily Show” offers a cutting diversion at the dinner, and it’s suddenly the No. 1 trending video on YouTube.
Commentary: This won’t please everyone who loves their iPhone. Your devotion is officially tied to a derogatory term.
If you’re eying up Samsung’s latest curved beauty, but you’re also tempted by an old-school BlackBerry keyboard, then you might need some help choosing between the Galaxy S8 and the BlackBerry KeyOne. The post BlackBerry KeyOne vs. Galaxy S8: Keyboard or curves?
When Kai Lenny injures his ankle, he finds a way to stay in the water. Since surfing could worsen the injury, Lenny has turned to the good, old-fashioned boogie board. To spice it up a little, he attached a hydrofoil to it.
Hearthstone’s latest expansion, ‘Journey to Un’Goro’, has shaken up the meta, and that’s a great thing. Here are some of the new decks we’ve enjoyed playing for each class while exploring the wilds of Un’Goro Crater. The post Here are our favorite ‘Hearthstone’ deck archetypes so far in ‘Journey to Un’Goro’ appeared first on Digital Trends
After eagerly anticipating the release of Netflix’s hit Orange is the New Black for months, our waiting has come to a rather anticlimactic end as a hacker named The Dark Overlord has released the 10 episodes illegally. The post Season 5 of ‘Orange is the New Black’ has been hacked and released appeared first on Digital Trends .
If you’re trying decide whether the BlackBerry KeyOne or the Apple iPhone 7 should be your next phone, then allow us to help with this spec comparison.
Changing a car’s spark plugs is a rite of passage among gearheads, and it’s not as daunting as it sounds. Jump inside for a step-by-step guide that will help you keep your car in tip-top shape while saving money.
Make family visits smoother and less stressful with a few smart upgrades.
A trap door and plenty of effects magic. Actor Yetide Badaki reveals just how complex it was to film that startling sequence in the first episode.
Check out our roundup of the coolest crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Toilet bowl lights, Tyvek watches, tiny firestarters appeared first on Digital Trends
The 2017 Harley-Davidson Road King Special goes for the bad-attitude black-trimmed performance look with this edition.
Amazon’s Underground Actually Free program, which lets you grab premium apps for nothing, won’t be around forever, folks.
A hacking group threatens to target other shows after claiming to put 10 episodes of Netflix’s tentpole series online in an apparent ransom attempt.
Antibiotic immunity is leading us into an age of unstoppable superbacteria, but one Oregon scientist has a plan to reverse the tide by rewriting bacterial DNA with a sophisticated new tool: PPMOs. The post Only a superweapon can kill superbacteria, and humanity finally found it appeared first on Digital Trends .
Need something to watch this weekend? Check out our list of the best shows and movies coming to streaming services this week. On the list this week: ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and more
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites