The 15-year-old artist from Connecticut snags prime internet real estate with her doodle, as well as a $30,000 scholarship.
Do you know the meaning of the words “blorskee,” “speekuzslmn” and “chchch?” Neither does a class of elementary students who fell for a teacher’s joke.
Mad Catz, a company that has produced video game peripherals for decades, has filed for bankruptcy and will liquidate all of its assets. The company recently partnered with Harmonix on Rock Band 4.
Nintendo’s Switch controllers, including the Joy-Cons and the apt-titled Pro Controller, use Bluetooth, which makes them compatible with your PC.
Last fall, a hacker caused thousands of unintentional 911 calls from iPhones that incapacitated emergency centers around the country. With the latest iOS update, it appears Apple has patched the exploit.
The best Christmas movie ever made involving mogwais is just one of the titles to stream starting in April.
Not only is the Clarity Speaker the first stand-alone device to offer access to both voice services, it is also the first and only Alexa-enabled device to feature a multitouch screen. The post Alexa-enabled Clarity Speaker is like Amazon Echo with a touchscreen appeared first on Digital Trends .
Scarlett Johansson goes cyberpunk for Ghost in the Shell, a flashy film that falls short of its legacy but still offers surface-level entertainment value. The post ‘Ghost in the Shell’ review appeared first on Digital Trends .
A sub-5.0-second sprint to 62 mph is serious business.
Failing to prevent headlight adjustment is apparently against the rules.
The new sensors can work under glass, ceramic and polymer, are force sensing and support swipe navigation.
The JEDEC Solid State Technology Association is currently at work drawing up specifications for DDR5 memory, and expects to be able to finalize a comprehensive standard for the technology next year.
An update release by Nintendo for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has improved the game’s framerate in a few key areas, but it’s still encountering issues across both Switch and Wii U. The post 'Zelda: Breath of the Wild' update boosts framerate, but issues remain appeared first on Digital Trends .
Following similar rumors earlier this month regarding Comcast, Verizon is now reportedly planning to launch a live TV streaming service as early as this summer, bringing more competition to Sling TV and others. The post Verizon may be the latest company working on a live TV streaming service appeared first on Digital Trends .
Despite maintaining that the studio’s Witcher games were conceived as a trilogy, CD Projekt Red’s president Adam Kicinski has stated that the company will “think about” producing a sequel.
It’s go time! Animal Adventure Park’s latest update says its zookeepers “would be shocked” if the long-awaited calf doesn’t arrive by Monday.
The motorsports team will convert a former World Challenge combatant into a hill-climbing missile.
British mad scientist Colin Furze likes to make things fast. His latest project is the world’s fastest bumper car for Top Gear’s.
That’s a tall order, but Mercedes believes it can deliver.
If you’re not a wrestling fan, you’re probably stumped as to why millions will be watching WWE’s WrestleMania on Sunday. Let us explain.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015