The 15-year-old artist from Connecticut snags prime internet real estate with her doodle, as well as a $30,000 scholarship.
Do you know the meaning of the words “blorskee,” “speekuzslmn” and “chchch?” Neither does a class of elementary students who fell for a teacher’s joke.
Mad Catz, a company that has produced video game peripherals for decades, has filed for bankruptcy and will liquidate all of its assets. The company recently partnered with Harmonix on Rock Band 4.
Nintendo’s Switch controllers, including the Joy-Cons and the apt-titled Pro Controller, use Bluetooth, which makes them compatible with your PC.
Last fall, a hacker caused thousands of unintentional 911 calls from iPhones that incapacitated emergency centers around the country. With the latest iOS update, it appears Apple has patched the exploit.
The best Christmas movie ever made involving mogwais is just one of the titles to stream starting in April.
Not only is the Clarity Speaker the first stand-alone device to offer access to both voice services, it is also the first and only Alexa-enabled device to feature a multitouch screen. The post Alexa-enabled Clarity Speaker is like Amazon Echo with a touchscreen appeared first on Digital Trends .
Scarlett Johansson goes cyberpunk for Ghost in the Shell, a flashy film that falls short of its legacy but still offers surface-level entertainment value. The post ‘Ghost in the Shell’ review appeared first on Digital Trends .
A sub-5.0-second sprint to 62 mph is serious business.
Failing to prevent headlight adjustment is apparently against the rules.
The new sensors can work under glass, ceramic and polymer, are force sensing and support swipe navigation.
The JEDEC Solid State Technology Association is currently at work drawing up specifications for DDR5 memory, and expects to be able to finalize a comprehensive standard for the technology next year.
An update release by Nintendo for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has improved the game’s framerate in a few key areas, but it’s still encountering issues across both Switch and Wii U. The post 'Zelda: Breath of the Wild' update boosts framerate, but issues remain appeared first on Digital Trends .
Following similar rumors earlier this month regarding Comcast, Verizon is now reportedly planning to launch a live TV streaming service as early as this summer, bringing more competition to Sling TV and others. The post Verizon may be the latest company working on a live TV streaming service appeared first on Digital Trends .
Despite maintaining that the studio’s Witcher games were conceived as a trilogy, CD Projekt Red’s president Adam Kicinski has stated that the company will “think about” producing a sequel.
It’s go time! Animal Adventure Park’s latest update says its zookeepers “would be shocked” if the long-awaited calf doesn’t arrive by Monday.
The motorsports team will convert a former World Challenge combatant into a hill-climbing missile.
British mad scientist Colin Furze likes to make things fast. His latest project is the world’s fastest bumper car for Top Gear’s.
That’s a tall order, but Mercedes believes it can deliver.
If you’re not a wrestling fan, you’re probably stumped as to why millions will be watching WWE’s WrestleMania on Sunday. Let us explain.
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015