Salesforce this week announced Financial Services Cloud Einstein, an artificial intelligence-based CRM tool for financial advisors. It gives users a holistic view of each client’s household and wealth ecosystem and lets them leverage Salesforce’s AI technology to seek out new business opportunities. Einstein Opportunity lets users uncover opportunities based on clients’ sentiments, competitor mentions, and overall engagement.
April 1 is the day on which you should never believe anything, especially when it comes to new tech product releases. Don’t worry though, everything we’ve featured on our list here is total nonsense, which is what makes it funny
CNET Magazine: Director Rupert Sanders discusses the challenges of bringing anime to life and why he cast Scarlett Johansson as the cyborg Major Kusanagi.
BlackBerry’s next smartphone is the KeyOne — a promising Android phone targeted toward people who prefer physical keyboards. The company just postponed its release date to after May
Giant Bomb’s Vinny Caravella joins the show to discuss the new Samsung Galaxy S8, new ISP privacy concerns, Palmer Luckey’s exit from Facebook and how not to break up a fight.
Ever wanted to experience what it is like to be a master pianist tickling the ivories? A new video gives a sense of what that might feel like, courtesy of wearable eye-tracking glasses. The post Eye-tracking glasses reveal what master pianists look at while they play appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: A new Apple ad tries to bring life and color to its smartwatch — all accompanied by Bey’s music. Now are you excited?
In an attempt to cut down on trolling, the social media site’s new default profile image is “generic,” “serious” and “unbranded.”
The broadband providers say they don’t collect personal data unless customers allow it.
Keep a wary eye on your social media, and don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Hybrid-electric powertrains aren’t just for cars.
The ArchiTech Futurist is an updated version of the ArchiTech running shoe Under Armour released last year. This time, the technology is back in a high-top variant that offers plenty of stability and cushion
“The Office” star Rainn Wilson steps into the iconic and comedic role of Star Trek con-artist Harry Mudd.
Thanks to a new study we now have pretty solid evidence that most manufacturers overestimate the length of their laptop’s battery life. The only manufacturer who doesn’t seem to? Apple.
Commentary: A new Verizon spot, debuting during March Madness, suggests that there are too few glamorous jobs, so head for science and technology.
Commentary: A Kodak prank ad in the UK shows the sheer agony of your digital life disappearing before your very eyes.
It will build 10 E-Types as part of the Jaguar Reborn program.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 can be fooled with no more than a photo. For facial-recognition technology, that is par for the course — researchers have demonstrated ways to circumvent most systems. The post The Samsung Galaxy S8’s facial sensor can be fooled with a photograph appeared first on Digital Trends
We’re set to get a pretty serious speed boost to our LTE networks thanks to the advent of gigabit LTE — and T-Mobile has shown off just how fast it could get with the new Samsung Galaxy S8. The post T-Mobile shows off how incredibly fast gigabit LTE is on the Samsung Galaxy S8 appeared first on Digital Trends .
After Verizon tells the EFF that it’s just testing the app on one phone, the web watchdog pulls its complaint till it can investigate further.
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- How to maintain your digital privacy at protests – CNET
- Trek Allant Plus 9.9S is a premium e-bike at a premium price – CNET
- No 4K HDR streaming for HBO Max. Here’s why that should matter to you – CNET
- Learn how to draw: 5 classes to take online – CNET
- Singapore to launch wearable device for coronavirus contact tracing soon – CNET
- Here’s how the Audi E-Tron recharges so quickly – Roadshow
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited Free Trial: How to sign up without paying a dime
- Dropbox is trailing a password manager service
- Here’s every place we’ve landed or crashed robots on Mars – CNET
- The best air mattress for 2020: SoundAsleep, REI and more compared – CNET
- Google co-founder’s Kitty Hawk scraps one of its flying-car projects
- The best kids tablet for 2020: Apple iPad, Amazon Fire and more compared – CNET
- Classic movies by black filmmakers are now free on the Criterion Channel – CNET
- Valorant weapons guide: Stats, recoil patterns, and more
- Celebrate Pride 2020 with LGBTQI-themed movies and TV shows streaming now – CNET
- The best British TV shows on Netflix right now
- Nikola issues a purchase order for $30 million in hydrogen generation equipment – Roadshow
- Olive’s futuristic hearing aid is 23% off for Father’s Day – CNET
- The best meal kit delivery services of 2020: Blue Apron, Green Chef, Freshly, Sun Basket and more – CNET
- The Best 4K TVs For Gaming
- 5G towers could be attacked across the US this weekend, group warns – CNET
- Get the JBL Live 400BT wireless headphones for $60, its lowest price ever – CNET
- Amazon Echo Show 8 Review: Third time’s the charm
- Best dating sites of 2020 – CNET
- Everything we know about Minecraft Dungeons cross-platform support
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015