Salesforce this week announced Financial Services Cloud Einstein, an artificial intelligence-based CRM tool for financial advisors. It gives users a holistic view of each client’s household and wealth ecosystem and lets them leverage Salesforce’s AI technology to seek out new business opportunities. Einstein Opportunity lets users uncover opportunities based on clients’ sentiments, competitor mentions, and overall engagement.
April 1 is the day on which you should never believe anything, especially when it comes to new tech product releases. Don’t worry though, everything we’ve featured on our list here is total nonsense, which is what makes it funny
CNET Magazine: Director Rupert Sanders discusses the challenges of bringing anime to life and why he cast Scarlett Johansson as the cyborg Major Kusanagi.
BlackBerry’s next smartphone is the KeyOne — a promising Android phone targeted toward people who prefer physical keyboards. The company just postponed its release date to after May
Giant Bomb’s Vinny Caravella joins the show to discuss the new Samsung Galaxy S8, new ISP privacy concerns, Palmer Luckey’s exit from Facebook and how not to break up a fight.
Ever wanted to experience what it is like to be a master pianist tickling the ivories? A new video gives a sense of what that might feel like, courtesy of wearable eye-tracking glasses. The post Eye-tracking glasses reveal what master pianists look at while they play appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: A new Apple ad tries to bring life and color to its smartwatch — all accompanied by Bey’s music. Now are you excited?
In an attempt to cut down on trolling, the social media site’s new default profile image is “generic,” “serious” and “unbranded.”
The broadband providers say they don’t collect personal data unless customers allow it.
Keep a wary eye on your social media, and don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Hybrid-electric powertrains aren’t just for cars.
The ArchiTech Futurist is an updated version of the ArchiTech running shoe Under Armour released last year. This time, the technology is back in a high-top variant that offers plenty of stability and cushion
“The Office” star Rainn Wilson steps into the iconic and comedic role of Star Trek con-artist Harry Mudd.
Thanks to a new study we now have pretty solid evidence that most manufacturers overestimate the length of their laptop’s battery life. The only manufacturer who doesn’t seem to? Apple.
Commentary: A new Verizon spot, debuting during March Madness, suggests that there are too few glamorous jobs, so head for science and technology.
Commentary: A Kodak prank ad in the UK shows the sheer agony of your digital life disappearing before your very eyes.
It will build 10 E-Types as part of the Jaguar Reborn program.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 can be fooled with no more than a photo. For facial-recognition technology, that is par for the course — researchers have demonstrated ways to circumvent most systems. The post The Samsung Galaxy S8’s facial sensor can be fooled with a photograph appeared first on Digital Trends
We’re set to get a pretty serious speed boost to our LTE networks thanks to the advent of gigabit LTE — and T-Mobile has shown off just how fast it could get with the new Samsung Galaxy S8. The post T-Mobile shows off how incredibly fast gigabit LTE is on the Samsung Galaxy S8 appeared first on Digital Trends .
After Verizon tells the EFF that it’s just testing the app on one phone, the web watchdog pulls its complaint till it can investigate further.
- Galaxy Buds Live: Bean-shaped, noise-canceling wireless earbuds will be $170 – CNET
- Apple Store celebrates its 10 year anniversary with balloon Easter egg – CNET
- Ren and Stimpy returning to Comedy Central with new episodes – CNET
- TikTok has new plans to combat misinformation, election interference – CNET
- Apple Arcade: 12 games we can’t wait to play – CNET
- The Galaxy Note 20 is here, but the smart money’s on last year’s Note 10 – CNET
- Galaxy Z Fold 2: I’m legitimately excited about Samsung’s major design changes – CNET
- Galaxy Watch 3: FDA-cleared, EKG, blood pressure and blood oxygen monitoring… – CNET
- Samsung plans Sept 1 Galaxy Z Fold 2 event instead of attending IFA – CNET
- Galaxy Note 20 specs vs. iPhone 11 Pro, OnePlus 8 Pro and Pixel 4 XL – CNET
- Subscribe to an electric Volkswagen Golf for just $11 a day – Roadshow
- Galaxy Note 20 specs vs. Note 20 Ultra vs. S20 vs. S20 Ultra: Samsung flagships compared – CNET
- Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra’s 8K video and huge zooms – CNET
- Disney retro action figures unveiled – CNET
- The Gordon Murray Automotive T50 is a greatest-hits album for the supercar – Roadshow
- DC FanDome trailer builds Superman hype for virtual event – CNET
- Samsung’s Note 20 includes a charger in the box, unlike reports of Apple’s next iPhone – CNET
- 2021 Mazda3 Turbo aims for under-the-radar speed – Roadshow
- Samsung smartwatch EKG gets FDA clearance – CNET
- Samsung Unpacked: Galaxy Z Fold 2, Note 20, Tab S7 and more announced at the event – CNET
- Google’s new Nest smart speaker could arrive in August: What we know – CNET
- Disney to release Mulan online Sept. 4 on Disney Plus, for $30 in US – CNET
- As Defcon goes virtual, organizers step up efforts to prevent online harassment – CNET
- Samsung’s struggle: Selling the high-end Note 20 and Z Fold 2 in a pandemic – CNET
- Galaxy Z Fold 2, Note 20 launch today: How to watch Samsung Unpacked – CNET
- The best gas grill in 2020: Weber, Char-Broil and more – CNET
- The best outdoor home security cameras to buy this year – CNET
- 2022 Infiniti QX55 teased again ahead of Nov. 11 reveal – Roadshow
- These are the best cheap student laptop deals for August 2020
- These are the best cheap student laptop deals for August 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015