Salesforce this week announced Financial Services Cloud Einstein, an artificial intelligence-based CRM tool for financial advisors. It gives users a holistic view of each client’s household and wealth ecosystem and lets them leverage Salesforce’s AI technology to seek out new business opportunities. Einstein Opportunity lets users uncover opportunities based on clients’ sentiments, competitor mentions, and overall engagement.
April 1 is the day on which you should never believe anything, especially when it comes to new tech product releases. Don’t worry though, everything we’ve featured on our list here is total nonsense, which is what makes it funny
CNET Magazine: Director Rupert Sanders discusses the challenges of bringing anime to life and why he cast Scarlett Johansson as the cyborg Major Kusanagi.
BlackBerry’s next smartphone is the KeyOne — a promising Android phone targeted toward people who prefer physical keyboards. The company just postponed its release date to after May
Giant Bomb’s Vinny Caravella joins the show to discuss the new Samsung Galaxy S8, new ISP privacy concerns, Palmer Luckey’s exit from Facebook and how not to break up a fight.
Ever wanted to experience what it is like to be a master pianist tickling the ivories? A new video gives a sense of what that might feel like, courtesy of wearable eye-tracking glasses. The post Eye-tracking glasses reveal what master pianists look at while they play appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: A new Apple ad tries to bring life and color to its smartwatch — all accompanied by Bey’s music. Now are you excited?
In an attempt to cut down on trolling, the social media site’s new default profile image is “generic,” “serious” and “unbranded.”
The broadband providers say they don’t collect personal data unless customers allow it.
Keep a wary eye on your social media, and don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Hybrid-electric powertrains aren’t just for cars.
The ArchiTech Futurist is an updated version of the ArchiTech running shoe Under Armour released last year. This time, the technology is back in a high-top variant that offers plenty of stability and cushion
“The Office” star Rainn Wilson steps into the iconic and comedic role of Star Trek con-artist Harry Mudd.
Thanks to a new study we now have pretty solid evidence that most manufacturers overestimate the length of their laptop’s battery life. The only manufacturer who doesn’t seem to? Apple.
Commentary: A new Verizon spot, debuting during March Madness, suggests that there are too few glamorous jobs, so head for science and technology.
Commentary: A Kodak prank ad in the UK shows the sheer agony of your digital life disappearing before your very eyes.
It will build 10 E-Types as part of the Jaguar Reborn program.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 can be fooled with no more than a photo. For facial-recognition technology, that is par for the course — researchers have demonstrated ways to circumvent most systems. The post The Samsung Galaxy S8’s facial sensor can be fooled with a photograph appeared first on Digital Trends
We’re set to get a pretty serious speed boost to our LTE networks thanks to the advent of gigabit LTE — and T-Mobile has shown off just how fast it could get with the new Samsung Galaxy S8. The post T-Mobile shows off how incredibly fast gigabit LTE is on the Samsung Galaxy S8 appeared first on Digital Trends .
After Verizon tells the EFF that it’s just testing the app on one phone, the web watchdog pulls its complaint till it can investigate further.
- Comic-Con 2017: New ‘Game of Thrones’ trailer, dissected shot by shot – CNET
- Comic-Con: The Defenders have arrived to kick-ass and take names – CNET
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Comic-Con 2017: ‘The Gifted’ promises mutant mayhem in X-Men spin-off – CNET
- EditorsKeys provides the custom Surface keyboard covers Microsoft forgot
- Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae
- The ‘Destiny 2’ beta is just one of the best game demos you can play this weekend
- Researchers are working to develop invisibility cloaking technology
- HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer
- Get your Sagan on with these 47 awe-inspiring photos of the final frontier
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph
- Comic-Con: Conquer Westeros in ‘Game of Thrones’ Winter Is Here experience – CNET
- 10 crazy Street View images that will make you question reality
- New patent suggests Nikon is prepping a full-frame curved-sensor system
- Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans
- Take that Milwaukee. Pokemon Go is protected free speech – CNET
- Someone strapped a 360-degree camera to a rocket – CNET
- Comic-Con 2017: Surprises in ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 trailer and panel – CNET
- It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con
- iPhones are very expensive but ‘a safe bet,’ says Woz – CNET
- Harvard’s folding origami robot can move without requiring battery power
- YouTube’s built-in video editor is going away in September – CNET
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests
- Sean Spicer resigns: A look back at his spiciest moments – CNET
- ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ review
- Subaru turned its WRX STI into a 600-horsepower monster that eats supercars
- Comic-Con 2017: It’s war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer – CNET
- Weird signals from nearby star probably weren’t from there – CNET
- SEO, SEM Rule Retailers’ Marketing Budgets
- ‘Legion’ creator says he’s developing a Doctor Doom movie for Fox