Salesforce this week announced Financial Services Cloud Einstein, an artificial intelligence-based CRM tool for financial advisors. It gives users a holistic view of each client’s household and wealth ecosystem and lets them leverage Salesforce’s AI technology to seek out new business opportunities. Einstein Opportunity lets users uncover opportunities based on clients’ sentiments, competitor mentions, and overall engagement.
April 1 is the day on which you should never believe anything, especially when it comes to new tech product releases. Don’t worry though, everything we’ve featured on our list here is total nonsense, which is what makes it funny
CNET Magazine: Director Rupert Sanders discusses the challenges of bringing anime to life and why he cast Scarlett Johansson as the cyborg Major Kusanagi.
BlackBerry’s next smartphone is the KeyOne — a promising Android phone targeted toward people who prefer physical keyboards. The company just postponed its release date to after May
Giant Bomb’s Vinny Caravella joins the show to discuss the new Samsung Galaxy S8, new ISP privacy concerns, Palmer Luckey’s exit from Facebook and how not to break up a fight.
Ever wanted to experience what it is like to be a master pianist tickling the ivories? A new video gives a sense of what that might feel like, courtesy of wearable eye-tracking glasses. The post Eye-tracking glasses reveal what master pianists look at while they play appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: A new Apple ad tries to bring life and color to its smartwatch — all accompanied by Bey’s music. Now are you excited?
In an attempt to cut down on trolling, the social media site’s new default profile image is “generic,” “serious” and “unbranded.”
The broadband providers say they don’t collect personal data unless customers allow it.
Keep a wary eye on your social media, and don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Hybrid-electric powertrains aren’t just for cars.
The ArchiTech Futurist is an updated version of the ArchiTech running shoe Under Armour released last year. This time, the technology is back in a high-top variant that offers plenty of stability and cushion
“The Office” star Rainn Wilson steps into the iconic and comedic role of Star Trek con-artist Harry Mudd.
Thanks to a new study we now have pretty solid evidence that most manufacturers overestimate the length of their laptop’s battery life. The only manufacturer who doesn’t seem to? Apple.
Commentary: A new Verizon spot, debuting during March Madness, suggests that there are too few glamorous jobs, so head for science and technology.
Commentary: A Kodak prank ad in the UK shows the sheer agony of your digital life disappearing before your very eyes.
It will build 10 E-Types as part of the Jaguar Reborn program.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 can be fooled with no more than a photo. For facial-recognition technology, that is par for the course — researchers have demonstrated ways to circumvent most systems. The post The Samsung Galaxy S8’s facial sensor can be fooled with a photograph appeared first on Digital Trends
We’re set to get a pretty serious speed boost to our LTE networks thanks to the advent of gigabit LTE — and T-Mobile has shown off just how fast it could get with the new Samsung Galaxy S8. The post T-Mobile shows off how incredibly fast gigabit LTE is on the Samsung Galaxy S8 appeared first on Digital Trends .
After Verizon tells the EFF that it’s just testing the app on one phone, the web watchdog pulls its complaint till it can investigate further.
- Not happy with the latest? Here’s how to downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10
- Self-contained Winnebago Revel 4×4 lets you stay wherever you can drive
- Going once, going twice: An Apple-1 and a Steve Jobs autograph – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: 8K VR, smoke-free fires, a drone for your home
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ spaceship flies over New York City – CNET
- You and Bambi will both appreciate the new technologies reducing roadkill
- 12 famous faces joining the casts of popular series this fall
- LG UJ7700 TV unboxing and setup: Get this affordable big screen ready to watch
- Watch the first trailer for Wes Anderson’s new stop-motion film ‘Isle of Dogs’
- Explore new and different gaming worlds with 20 of the best indie games
- No frenzied rush at the iPhone 8 launch as consumers hold out for iPhone X
- Amazon dives deeper into food delivery with a new Olo partnership
- Vertical forests are returning nature to cities, one skyscraper at a time
- No hassle, no negotiation: How Care by Volvo could change car buying forever
- ‘Make it so!’ Amazon’s Alexa just got some cool new Star Trek Easter eggs
- Here are OnePlus 5 tips and tricks to help you master the OxygenOS
- Motorcycle buying guide: What to know before buying your first bike
- Premium notebook knockout: ThinkPad X1 Carbon versus the Surface Laptop
- Google Doodle celebrates Asima Chatterjee, pioneering chemist – CNET
- Big for a reason: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers – CNET
- Microsoft and Facebook complete 4,000-mile ‘Marea’ undersea cable
- The best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Transparent’ season 4 and more
- 10 milestones in AI history, from neural networks to ‘Jeopardy!’ wins
- Play as Princess Daisy and explore a new world in ‘Super Mario Run’ update
- Get your pup trail-ready with this essential hiking gear for dogs
- Help your hot new processor chill out with the best CPU coolers
- Philips EverPlay BT6900 review
- Five iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus tips and tricks to get the most out of your new phone
- Our favorite Star Trek episodes of all time – CNET
- The coolest cabin in England is actually a converted bus