Salesforce this week announced Financial Services Cloud Einstein, an artificial intelligence-based CRM tool for financial advisors. It gives users a holistic view of each client’s household and wealth ecosystem and lets them leverage Salesforce’s AI technology to seek out new business opportunities. Einstein Opportunity lets users uncover opportunities based on clients’ sentiments, competitor mentions, and overall engagement.
April 1 is the day on which you should never believe anything, especially when it comes to new tech product releases. Don’t worry though, everything we’ve featured on our list here is total nonsense, which is what makes it funny
CNET Magazine: Director Rupert Sanders discusses the challenges of bringing anime to life and why he cast Scarlett Johansson as the cyborg Major Kusanagi.
BlackBerry’s next smartphone is the KeyOne — a promising Android phone targeted toward people who prefer physical keyboards. The company just postponed its release date to after May
Giant Bomb’s Vinny Caravella joins the show to discuss the new Samsung Galaxy S8, new ISP privacy concerns, Palmer Luckey’s exit from Facebook and how not to break up a fight.
Ever wanted to experience what it is like to be a master pianist tickling the ivories? A new video gives a sense of what that might feel like, courtesy of wearable eye-tracking glasses. The post Eye-tracking glasses reveal what master pianists look at while they play appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: A new Apple ad tries to bring life and color to its smartwatch — all accompanied by Bey’s music. Now are you excited?
In an attempt to cut down on trolling, the social media site’s new default profile image is “generic,” “serious” and “unbranded.”
The broadband providers say they don’t collect personal data unless customers allow it.
Keep a wary eye on your social media, and don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Hybrid-electric powertrains aren’t just for cars.
The ArchiTech Futurist is an updated version of the ArchiTech running shoe Under Armour released last year. This time, the technology is back in a high-top variant that offers plenty of stability and cushion
“The Office” star Rainn Wilson steps into the iconic and comedic role of Star Trek con-artist Harry Mudd.
Thanks to a new study we now have pretty solid evidence that most manufacturers overestimate the length of their laptop’s battery life. The only manufacturer who doesn’t seem to? Apple.
Commentary: A new Verizon spot, debuting during March Madness, suggests that there are too few glamorous jobs, so head for science and technology.
Commentary: A Kodak prank ad in the UK shows the sheer agony of your digital life disappearing before your very eyes.
It will build 10 E-Types as part of the Jaguar Reborn program.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 can be fooled with no more than a photo. For facial-recognition technology, that is par for the course — researchers have demonstrated ways to circumvent most systems. The post The Samsung Galaxy S8’s facial sensor can be fooled with a photograph appeared first on Digital Trends
We’re set to get a pretty serious speed boost to our LTE networks thanks to the advent of gigabit LTE — and T-Mobile has shown off just how fast it could get with the new Samsung Galaxy S8. The post T-Mobile shows off how incredibly fast gigabit LTE is on the Samsung Galaxy S8 appeared first on Digital Trends .
After Verizon tells the EFF that it’s just testing the app on one phone, the web watchdog pulls its complaint till it can investigate further.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015