The expansion into chipmaking comes as the Chinese phone maker looks to get its groove back.
Axon, a division of Taser, is expanding its law enforcement lineup with the Signal Sidearm, a new gun holster sensor that turns on all nearby body cams when a gun has been removed from a holster. The post New holster sensor detects when a cop’s weapon is drawn, turns on nearby body cams appeared first on Digital Trends .
Forty percent of surveyed workers said they’d get a lot more done if chatty colleagues would leave them alone. Nope, a new Chrome extension, provides a means of escape with a browser extension that rings your phone in a pinch.
Just how much time do people spend on YouTube every day? A billion hours, according to the latest statistics.
LG, Sony and Samsung –the most popular phones on CNET now introduced to us at Mobile World Congress 2017.
South Korean prosecutors on Tuesday indicted Samsung head Lee Jae-yong and four other executives on bribery and embezzlement charges, following a lengthy investigation into Lee’s ties with impeached president Park Geun-hye and her confidant, Choi Soon-sil.
Select smart locks now have native Alexa support, so you can simply say: “Alexa, lock my front door.”
Ford placed an increased focus on streaming services when building the entertainment system for its latest family hauler.
Mars’ blustery summer winds push the sand around in an animated image from NASA’s rover.
From Home Deals: The best deals on smart home starter kits
Cog Systems, a mobile software security firm, has designed a custom system for the HTC One A9 phone that protects against malicious apps and viruses. It’ll ship to select retailers in the coming months
Looks like you might have to get some work done during the day. The horror!
CNET heads to MWC’s partner show 4YFN to check out the best products and devices from the startup world.
Commentary: The Science Guy and Fox News’ Tucker Carlson don’t get along as they try to discuss climate change.
At its shareholder meeting, Apple promises to “do more in the pro area.” Also, Jesse Jackson thanks the company for support “during this difficult season.”
The automaker has kicked off the next stage of its multicontinent autonomous development program.
This marks the first time the automaker has tested its autonomous capabilities in Europe.
Planes are cramped enough, but what happens when you throw in a tall reporter, a rambunctious baby and the new Nintendo Switch video game console?
The company is set to launch a large-scale test of 5G as a home broadband replacement service.
Commentary: The Switch should be a retro paradise. But it isn’t
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015