The expansion into chipmaking comes as the Chinese phone maker looks to get its groove back.
Axon, a division of Taser, is expanding its law enforcement lineup with the Signal Sidearm, a new gun holster sensor that turns on all nearby body cams when a gun has been removed from a holster. The post New holster sensor detects when a cop’s weapon is drawn, turns on nearby body cams appeared first on Digital Trends .
Forty percent of surveyed workers said they’d get a lot more done if chatty colleagues would leave them alone. Nope, a new Chrome extension, provides a means of escape with a browser extension that rings your phone in a pinch.
Just how much time do people spend on YouTube every day? A billion hours, according to the latest statistics.
LG, Sony and Samsung –the most popular phones on CNET now introduced to us at Mobile World Congress 2017.
South Korean prosecutors on Tuesday indicted Samsung head Lee Jae-yong and four other executives on bribery and embezzlement charges, following a lengthy investigation into Lee’s ties with impeached president Park Geun-hye and her confidant, Choi Soon-sil.
Select smart locks now have native Alexa support, so you can simply say: “Alexa, lock my front door.”
Ford placed an increased focus on streaming services when building the entertainment system for its latest family hauler.
Mars’ blustery summer winds push the sand around in an animated image from NASA’s rover.
From Home Deals: The best deals on smart home starter kits
Cog Systems, a mobile software security firm, has designed a custom system for the HTC One A9 phone that protects against malicious apps and viruses. It’ll ship to select retailers in the coming months
Looks like you might have to get some work done during the day. The horror!
CNET heads to MWC’s partner show 4YFN to check out the best products and devices from the startup world.
Commentary: The Science Guy and Fox News’ Tucker Carlson don’t get along as they try to discuss climate change.
At its shareholder meeting, Apple promises to “do more in the pro area.” Also, Jesse Jackson thanks the company for support “during this difficult season.”
The automaker has kicked off the next stage of its multicontinent autonomous development program.
This marks the first time the automaker has tested its autonomous capabilities in Europe.
Planes are cramped enough, but what happens when you throw in a tall reporter, a rambunctious baby and the new Nintendo Switch video game console?
The company is set to launch a large-scale test of 5G as a home broadband replacement service.
Commentary: The Switch should be a retro paradise. But it isn’t
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015