The expansion into chipmaking comes as the Chinese phone maker looks to get its groove back.
Axon, a division of Taser, is expanding its law enforcement lineup with the Signal Sidearm, a new gun holster sensor that turns on all nearby body cams when a gun has been removed from a holster. The post New holster sensor detects when a cop’s weapon is drawn, turns on nearby body cams appeared first on Digital Trends .
Forty percent of surveyed workers said they’d get a lot more done if chatty colleagues would leave them alone. Nope, a new Chrome extension, provides a means of escape with a browser extension that rings your phone in a pinch.
Just how much time do people spend on YouTube every day? A billion hours, according to the latest statistics.
LG, Sony and Samsung –the most popular phones on CNET now introduced to us at Mobile World Congress 2017.
South Korean prosecutors on Tuesday indicted Samsung head Lee Jae-yong and four other executives on bribery and embezzlement charges, following a lengthy investigation into Lee’s ties with impeached president Park Geun-hye and her confidant, Choi Soon-sil.
Select smart locks now have native Alexa support, so you can simply say: “Alexa, lock my front door.”
Ford placed an increased focus on streaming services when building the entertainment system for its latest family hauler.
Mars’ blustery summer winds push the sand around in an animated image from NASA’s rover.
From Home Deals: The best deals on smart home starter kits
Cog Systems, a mobile software security firm, has designed a custom system for the HTC One A9 phone that protects against malicious apps and viruses. It’ll ship to select retailers in the coming months
Looks like you might have to get some work done during the day. The horror!
CNET heads to MWC’s partner show 4YFN to check out the best products and devices from the startup world.
Commentary: The Science Guy and Fox News’ Tucker Carlson don’t get along as they try to discuss climate change.
At its shareholder meeting, Apple promises to “do more in the pro area.” Also, Jesse Jackson thanks the company for support “during this difficult season.”
The automaker has kicked off the next stage of its multicontinent autonomous development program.
This marks the first time the automaker has tested its autonomous capabilities in Europe.
Planes are cramped enough, but what happens when you throw in a tall reporter, a rambunctious baby and the new Nintendo Switch video game console?
The company is set to launch a large-scale test of 5G as a home broadband replacement service.
Commentary: The Switch should be a retro paradise. But it isn’t
- Are ‘sensory videos’ vulgar and pornographic? China says so – CNET
- Instagram debuts IGTV, a standalone app for videos from creators – CNET
- Tinder’s parent company Match Group buys dating app Hinge – CNET
- World Cup 2018 memes: Twitter users are Russian to comment – CNET
- Star Wars Story spinoff movies after Solo said to be on hold – CNET
- Wetsuit filled with heavy gas could increase divers’ survival time by hours
- T. rex, most dinosaurs couldn’t stick out their tongues – CNET
- An MIT chip may power long-lasting, bug-size drones – CNET
- Trump signs order reversing family separation policy after tech, political backlash – CNET
- GM is embracing the future with 3D printing in its factories – Roadshow
- Reeling from the latest ‘Handmaid’s Tale’? We spoke with the woman who wrote it
- Galaxy Note 9 launch date, price, specs, features and other rumors – CNET
- T-Mobile urged to fire Corey Lewandowski for mocking child with Down syndrome – CNET
- Robots and delivery services take over a kitchen-free future, reports says
- Scientists think a form of bacteria could help make Mars hospitable to humans
- Don’t be fooled: Fortnite for Android links on YouTube aren’t legit – CNET
- Would you pay to join a Group? Facebook takes subscriptions for a spin
- Google partnership with Huawei worrying US lawmakers – CNET
- Gourmia GPC400 Smart Pot Pressure Cooker review
- Skip the trip to REI. You can 3D print this camping and backpacking gear at home
- Microsoft withdraws promise of VR support from Xbox One consoles – CNET
- Here’s how to convert your vinyl into a digital format
- The Apple Watch Series 1 has been discounted to an all-time low
- Samsung HW-NW700 soundbar review
- Instagram’s IGTV is a new Stories-like home for vertical long-form videos
- Oppo Find X hands-on review
- Thieves rappel Mission Impossible-style to steal $100K in Apple goods from Best Buy – CNET
- Here’s a real version of that endlessly spinning top from ‘Inception’
- Microsoft’s ‘Andromeda’ device may be a phone after all
- Apple teams with Sesame Workshop on children’s shows – CNET
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015