Using a cleverly hidden tonearm, Miniot’s Wheel is a turntable that doesn’t look like any turntable you’ve ever seen before, while keeping both its components and your precious vinyl collection safe. The post Think turntables have gotten boring
Google’s video site will roll out live TV channels in the next few months with $35-a-month YouTube TV, taking on cable companies and web TV like Sling.
On Tuesday, Vizio announced its 2017 SmartCast E-Series TV line, which ranges from a 32-inch HD model to an 80-inch monster featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution and High Dynamic Range. The post Vizio debuts 2017 SmartCast E-Series TVs, available in up to 80-inch screen sizes appeared first on Digital Trends .
Not only will Windows 10 run on ARM processors, but full desktop apps like Office 2016 will run on them as well. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 is likely to be the first to run Windows 10, and the company has offered up additional details. The post Microsoft and Qualcomm promise first Windows 10 ‘cellular PCs’ later this year appeared first on Digital Trends
Merino wool isn’t just for your sweaters — it’s now for your sneakers, too. A new Kickstarter project is taking a revolutionary approach to your running habits and introducing wool to your feet. They’re called Merino Runners
Also today: Microsoft Game Pass program brings the Netflix model to gaming, new iPhone 8 rumors hint at a major but logical change.
YouTube’s trending videos are a great place to find cool stuff to watch, and this week you get to find out who wins between a drone and a Siberian tiger.
Got a minute? Get caught up on all the viral goodness the Internet tossed around last month.
Digital zoom really just crops the image — but what happens if you enhance the resolution beforehand? That’s the idea behind xTeleZoom, a new iPhone app that claims a 1.5x to 2x zoom without a loss of resolution. The post Like HDR for zoom features, xTeleZoom offers a better digital focus appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check it out! We got our hands on both versions of the iconic feature phone.
Canon recently shed some light on why it has been slow to adopt 4K, saying that it “obviously” is looking at bringing the feature to lower-end cameras, but it is taking a cautious approach.
Coming soon, Pad & Quill’s Leather Apple Pencil Grip makes the Apple Pencil easier to hold and harder to lose.
Scientists in the U.K. have developed a supermaterial that allows anyone using it to focus sound waves in a way that’s no tougher than rearranging Lego blocks. Here’s why it’s so exciting.
Two studies out of Brown University showed that gamers who played Halo: Reach consistently in moderation learn the fastest and highly skilled StarCraft II players used keyboard shortcuts habitually, even when unnecessary. The post Researchers used ‘Halo: Reach’ and ‘Starcraft II’ to examine how we learn appeared first on Digital Trends .
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835, likely the chip in the Samsung Galaxy S8, also features in an eye-opening cordless VR headset.
YouTube has finally unveiled its long-awaited live TV streaming service, dubbed YouTube TV. It will launch soon in major U.S. markets for $35 per month, with more cities to follow after launch
Fossil’s smartwatches have long been hailed as among the more fashionable ones — and they’ll soon be some of the most up-to-date, too. The company has announced that Android Wear 2.0 will be coming to its watches in mid-March. The post Fossil’s watches are finally getting Android Wear 2.0 in mid-March appeared first on Digital Trends .
“This is not the way things should be,” Facebook’s chief operating officer says of wave of threats, including one in her home town.
The new system-on-chip, designed and developed entirely in-house, represents the Chinese company’s first foray into developing proprietary silicon to power its devices and is slated to debut in the upcoming Mi 5c smartphone.
If the numbers are any indication, people like Google’s Cardboard viewer in a very big way.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015