Using a cleverly hidden tonearm, Miniot’s Wheel is a turntable that doesn’t look like any turntable you’ve ever seen before, while keeping both its components and your precious vinyl collection safe. The post Think turntables have gotten boring
Google’s video site will roll out live TV channels in the next few months with $35-a-month YouTube TV, taking on cable companies and web TV like Sling.
On Tuesday, Vizio announced its 2017 SmartCast E-Series TV line, which ranges from a 32-inch HD model to an 80-inch monster featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution and High Dynamic Range. The post Vizio debuts 2017 SmartCast E-Series TVs, available in up to 80-inch screen sizes appeared first on Digital Trends .
Not only will Windows 10 run on ARM processors, but full desktop apps like Office 2016 will run on them as well. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 is likely to be the first to run Windows 10, and the company has offered up additional details. The post Microsoft and Qualcomm promise first Windows 10 ‘cellular PCs’ later this year appeared first on Digital Trends
Merino wool isn’t just for your sweaters — it’s now for your sneakers, too. A new Kickstarter project is taking a revolutionary approach to your running habits and introducing wool to your feet. They’re called Merino Runners
Also today: Microsoft Game Pass program brings the Netflix model to gaming, new iPhone 8 rumors hint at a major but logical change.
YouTube’s trending videos are a great place to find cool stuff to watch, and this week you get to find out who wins between a drone and a Siberian tiger.
Got a minute? Get caught up on all the viral goodness the Internet tossed around last month.
Digital zoom really just crops the image — but what happens if you enhance the resolution beforehand? That’s the idea behind xTeleZoom, a new iPhone app that claims a 1.5x to 2x zoom without a loss of resolution. The post Like HDR for zoom features, xTeleZoom offers a better digital focus appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check it out! We got our hands on both versions of the iconic feature phone.
Canon recently shed some light on why it has been slow to adopt 4K, saying that it “obviously” is looking at bringing the feature to lower-end cameras, but it is taking a cautious approach.
Coming soon, Pad & Quill’s Leather Apple Pencil Grip makes the Apple Pencil easier to hold and harder to lose.
Scientists in the U.K. have developed a supermaterial that allows anyone using it to focus sound waves in a way that’s no tougher than rearranging Lego blocks. Here’s why it’s so exciting.
Two studies out of Brown University showed that gamers who played Halo: Reach consistently in moderation learn the fastest and highly skilled StarCraft II players used keyboard shortcuts habitually, even when unnecessary. The post Researchers used ‘Halo: Reach’ and ‘Starcraft II’ to examine how we learn appeared first on Digital Trends .
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835, likely the chip in the Samsung Galaxy S8, also features in an eye-opening cordless VR headset.
YouTube has finally unveiled its long-awaited live TV streaming service, dubbed YouTube TV. It will launch soon in major U.S. markets for $35 per month, with more cities to follow after launch
Fossil’s smartwatches have long been hailed as among the more fashionable ones — and they’ll soon be some of the most up-to-date, too. The company has announced that Android Wear 2.0 will be coming to its watches in mid-March. The post Fossil’s watches are finally getting Android Wear 2.0 in mid-March appeared first on Digital Trends .
“This is not the way things should be,” Facebook’s chief operating officer says of wave of threats, including one in her home town.
The new system-on-chip, designed and developed entirely in-house, represents the Chinese company’s first foray into developing proprietary silicon to power its devices and is slated to debut in the upcoming Mi 5c smartphone.
If the numbers are any indication, people like Google’s Cardboard viewer in a very big way.
- Comic-Con 2017: New ‘Game of Thrones’ trailer, dissected shot by shot – CNET
- Comic-Con: The Defenders have arrived to kick-ass and take names – CNET
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Comic-Con 2017: ‘The Gifted’ promises mutant mayhem in X-Men spin-off – CNET
- EditorsKeys provides the custom Surface keyboard covers Microsoft forgot
- Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae
- The ‘Destiny 2’ beta is just one of the best game demos you can play this weekend
- Researchers are working to develop invisibility cloaking technology
- HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer
- Get your Sagan on with these 47 awe-inspiring photos of the final frontier
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph
- Comic-Con: Conquer Westeros in ‘Game of Thrones’ Winter Is Here experience – CNET
- 10 crazy Street View images that will make you question reality
- New patent suggests Nikon is prepping a full-frame curved-sensor system
- Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans
- Take that Milwaukee. Pokemon Go is protected free speech – CNET
- Someone strapped a 360-degree camera to a rocket – CNET
- Comic-Con 2017: Surprises in ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 trailer and panel – CNET
- It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con
- iPhones are very expensive but ‘a safe bet,’ says Woz – CNET
- Harvard’s folding origami robot can move without requiring battery power
- YouTube’s built-in video editor is going away in September – CNET
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests
- Sean Spicer resigns: A look back at his spiciest moments – CNET
- ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ review
- Subaru turned its WRX STI into a 600-horsepower monster that eats supercars
- Comic-Con 2017: It’s war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer – CNET
- Weird signals from nearby star probably weren’t from there – CNET
- SEO, SEM Rule Retailers’ Marketing Budgets
- ‘Legion’ creator says he’s developing a Doctor Doom movie for Fox