Using a cleverly hidden tonearm, Miniot’s Wheel is a turntable that doesn’t look like any turntable you’ve ever seen before, while keeping both its components and your precious vinyl collection safe. The post Think turntables have gotten boring
Google’s video site will roll out live TV channels in the next few months with $35-a-month YouTube TV, taking on cable companies and web TV like Sling.
On Tuesday, Vizio announced its 2017 SmartCast E-Series TV line, which ranges from a 32-inch HD model to an 80-inch monster featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution and High Dynamic Range. The post Vizio debuts 2017 SmartCast E-Series TVs, available in up to 80-inch screen sizes appeared first on Digital Trends .
Not only will Windows 10 run on ARM processors, but full desktop apps like Office 2016 will run on them as well. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 is likely to be the first to run Windows 10, and the company has offered up additional details. The post Microsoft and Qualcomm promise first Windows 10 ‘cellular PCs’ later this year appeared first on Digital Trends
Merino wool isn’t just for your sweaters — it’s now for your sneakers, too. A new Kickstarter project is taking a revolutionary approach to your running habits and introducing wool to your feet. They’re called Merino Runners
Also today: Microsoft Game Pass program brings the Netflix model to gaming, new iPhone 8 rumors hint at a major but logical change.
YouTube’s trending videos are a great place to find cool stuff to watch, and this week you get to find out who wins between a drone and a Siberian tiger.
Got a minute? Get caught up on all the viral goodness the Internet tossed around last month.
Digital zoom really just crops the image — but what happens if you enhance the resolution beforehand? That’s the idea behind xTeleZoom, a new iPhone app that claims a 1.5x to 2x zoom without a loss of resolution. The post Like HDR for zoom features, xTeleZoom offers a better digital focus appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check it out! We got our hands on both versions of the iconic feature phone.
Canon recently shed some light on why it has been slow to adopt 4K, saying that it “obviously” is looking at bringing the feature to lower-end cameras, but it is taking a cautious approach.
Coming soon, Pad & Quill’s Leather Apple Pencil Grip makes the Apple Pencil easier to hold and harder to lose.
Scientists in the U.K. have developed a supermaterial that allows anyone using it to focus sound waves in a way that’s no tougher than rearranging Lego blocks. Here’s why it’s so exciting.
Two studies out of Brown University showed that gamers who played Halo: Reach consistently in moderation learn the fastest and highly skilled StarCraft II players used keyboard shortcuts habitually, even when unnecessary. The post Researchers used ‘Halo: Reach’ and ‘Starcraft II’ to examine how we learn appeared first on Digital Trends .
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835, likely the chip in the Samsung Galaxy S8, also features in an eye-opening cordless VR headset.
YouTube has finally unveiled its long-awaited live TV streaming service, dubbed YouTube TV. It will launch soon in major U.S. markets for $35 per month, with more cities to follow after launch
Fossil’s smartwatches have long been hailed as among the more fashionable ones — and they’ll soon be some of the most up-to-date, too. The company has announced that Android Wear 2.0 will be coming to its watches in mid-March. The post Fossil’s watches are finally getting Android Wear 2.0 in mid-March appeared first on Digital Trends .
“This is not the way things should be,” Facebook’s chief operating officer says of wave of threats, including one in her home town.
The new system-on-chip, designed and developed entirely in-house, represents the Chinese company’s first foray into developing proprietary silicon to power its devices and is slated to debut in the upcoming Mi 5c smartphone.
If the numbers are any indication, people like Google’s Cardboard viewer in a very big way.
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites