Using a cleverly hidden tonearm, Miniot’s Wheel is a turntable that doesn’t look like any turntable you’ve ever seen before, while keeping both its components and your precious vinyl collection safe. The post Think turntables have gotten boring
Google’s video site will roll out live TV channels in the next few months with $35-a-month YouTube TV, taking on cable companies and web TV like Sling.
On Tuesday, Vizio announced its 2017 SmartCast E-Series TV line, which ranges from a 32-inch HD model to an 80-inch monster featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution and High Dynamic Range. The post Vizio debuts 2017 SmartCast E-Series TVs, available in up to 80-inch screen sizes appeared first on Digital Trends .
Not only will Windows 10 run on ARM processors, but full desktop apps like Office 2016 will run on them as well. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 is likely to be the first to run Windows 10, and the company has offered up additional details. The post Microsoft and Qualcomm promise first Windows 10 ‘cellular PCs’ later this year appeared first on Digital Trends
Merino wool isn’t just for your sweaters — it’s now for your sneakers, too. A new Kickstarter project is taking a revolutionary approach to your running habits and introducing wool to your feet. They’re called Merino Runners
Also today: Microsoft Game Pass program brings the Netflix model to gaming, new iPhone 8 rumors hint at a major but logical change.
YouTube’s trending videos are a great place to find cool stuff to watch, and this week you get to find out who wins between a drone and a Siberian tiger.
Got a minute? Get caught up on all the viral goodness the Internet tossed around last month.
Digital zoom really just crops the image — but what happens if you enhance the resolution beforehand? That’s the idea behind xTeleZoom, a new iPhone app that claims a 1.5x to 2x zoom without a loss of resolution. The post Like HDR for zoom features, xTeleZoom offers a better digital focus appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check it out! We got our hands on both versions of the iconic feature phone.
Canon recently shed some light on why it has been slow to adopt 4K, saying that it “obviously” is looking at bringing the feature to lower-end cameras, but it is taking a cautious approach.
Coming soon, Pad & Quill’s Leather Apple Pencil Grip makes the Apple Pencil easier to hold and harder to lose.
Scientists in the U.K. have developed a supermaterial that allows anyone using it to focus sound waves in a way that’s no tougher than rearranging Lego blocks. Here’s why it’s so exciting.
Two studies out of Brown University showed that gamers who played Halo: Reach consistently in moderation learn the fastest and highly skilled StarCraft II players used keyboard shortcuts habitually, even when unnecessary. The post Researchers used ‘Halo: Reach’ and ‘Starcraft II’ to examine how we learn appeared first on Digital Trends .
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835, likely the chip in the Samsung Galaxy S8, also features in an eye-opening cordless VR headset.
YouTube has finally unveiled its long-awaited live TV streaming service, dubbed YouTube TV. It will launch soon in major U.S. markets for $35 per month, with more cities to follow after launch
Fossil’s smartwatches have long been hailed as among the more fashionable ones — and they’ll soon be some of the most up-to-date, too. The company has announced that Android Wear 2.0 will be coming to its watches in mid-March. The post Fossil’s watches are finally getting Android Wear 2.0 in mid-March appeared first on Digital Trends .
“This is not the way things should be,” Facebook’s chief operating officer says of wave of threats, including one in her home town.
The new system-on-chip, designed and developed entirely in-house, represents the Chinese company’s first foray into developing proprietary silicon to power its devices and is slated to debut in the upcoming Mi 5c smartphone.
If the numbers are any indication, people like Google’s Cardboard viewer in a very big way.
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015