Using a cleverly hidden tonearm, Miniot’s Wheel is a turntable that doesn’t look like any turntable you’ve ever seen before, while keeping both its components and your precious vinyl collection safe. The post Think turntables have gotten boring
Google’s video site will roll out live TV channels in the next few months with $35-a-month YouTube TV, taking on cable companies and web TV like Sling.
On Tuesday, Vizio announced its 2017 SmartCast E-Series TV line, which ranges from a 32-inch HD model to an 80-inch monster featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution and High Dynamic Range. The post Vizio debuts 2017 SmartCast E-Series TVs, available in up to 80-inch screen sizes appeared first on Digital Trends .
Not only will Windows 10 run on ARM processors, but full desktop apps like Office 2016 will run on them as well. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 is likely to be the first to run Windows 10, and the company has offered up additional details. The post Microsoft and Qualcomm promise first Windows 10 ‘cellular PCs’ later this year appeared first on Digital Trends
Merino wool isn’t just for your sweaters — it’s now for your sneakers, too. A new Kickstarter project is taking a revolutionary approach to your running habits and introducing wool to your feet. They’re called Merino Runners
Also today: Microsoft Game Pass program brings the Netflix model to gaming, new iPhone 8 rumors hint at a major but logical change.
YouTube’s trending videos are a great place to find cool stuff to watch, and this week you get to find out who wins between a drone and a Siberian tiger.
Got a minute? Get caught up on all the viral goodness the Internet tossed around last month.
Digital zoom really just crops the image — but what happens if you enhance the resolution beforehand? That’s the idea behind xTeleZoom, a new iPhone app that claims a 1.5x to 2x zoom without a loss of resolution. The post Like HDR for zoom features, xTeleZoom offers a better digital focus appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check it out! We got our hands on both versions of the iconic feature phone.
Canon recently shed some light on why it has been slow to adopt 4K, saying that it “obviously” is looking at bringing the feature to lower-end cameras, but it is taking a cautious approach.
Coming soon, Pad & Quill’s Leather Apple Pencil Grip makes the Apple Pencil easier to hold and harder to lose.
Scientists in the U.K. have developed a supermaterial that allows anyone using it to focus sound waves in a way that’s no tougher than rearranging Lego blocks. Here’s why it’s so exciting.
Two studies out of Brown University showed that gamers who played Halo: Reach consistently in moderation learn the fastest and highly skilled StarCraft II players used keyboard shortcuts habitually, even when unnecessary. The post Researchers used ‘Halo: Reach’ and ‘Starcraft II’ to examine how we learn appeared first on Digital Trends .
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835, likely the chip in the Samsung Galaxy S8, also features in an eye-opening cordless VR headset.
YouTube has finally unveiled its long-awaited live TV streaming service, dubbed YouTube TV. It will launch soon in major U.S. markets for $35 per month, with more cities to follow after launch
Fossil’s smartwatches have long been hailed as among the more fashionable ones — and they’ll soon be some of the most up-to-date, too. The company has announced that Android Wear 2.0 will be coming to its watches in mid-March. The post Fossil’s watches are finally getting Android Wear 2.0 in mid-March appeared first on Digital Trends .
“This is not the way things should be,” Facebook’s chief operating officer says of wave of threats, including one in her home town.
The new system-on-chip, designed and developed entirely in-house, represents the Chinese company’s first foray into developing proprietary silicon to power its devices and is slated to debut in the upcoming Mi 5c smartphone.
If the numbers are any indication, people like Google’s Cardboard viewer in a very big way.
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- How to maintain your digital privacy at protests – CNET
- Trek Allant Plus 9.9S is a premium e-bike at a premium price – CNET
- No 4K HDR streaming for HBO Max. Here’s why that should matter to you – CNET
- Learn how to draw: 5 classes to take online – CNET
- Singapore to launch wearable device for coronavirus contact tracing soon – CNET
- Here’s how the Audi E-Tron recharges so quickly – Roadshow
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited Free Trial: How to sign up without paying a dime
- Dropbox is trailing a password manager service
- Here’s every place we’ve landed or crashed robots on Mars – CNET
- The best air mattress for 2020: SoundAsleep, REI and more compared – CNET
- Google co-founder’s Kitty Hawk scraps one of its flying-car projects
- The best kids tablet for 2020: Apple iPad, Amazon Fire and more compared – CNET
- Classic movies by black filmmakers are now free on the Criterion Channel – CNET
- Valorant weapons guide: Stats, recoil patterns, and more
- Celebrate Pride 2020 with LGBTQI-themed movies and TV shows streaming now – CNET
- The best British TV shows on Netflix right now
- Nikola issues a purchase order for $30 million in hydrogen generation equipment – Roadshow
- Olive’s futuristic hearing aid is 23% off for Father’s Day – CNET
- The best meal kit delivery services of 2020: Blue Apron, Green Chef, Freshly, Sun Basket and more – CNET
- The Best 4K TVs For Gaming
- 5G towers could be attacked across the US this weekend, group warns – CNET
- Get the JBL Live 400BT wireless headphones for $60, its lowest price ever – CNET
- Amazon Echo Show 8 Review: Third time’s the charm
- Best dating sites of 2020 – CNET
- Everything we know about Minecraft Dungeons cross-platform support
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015