Using a cleverly hidden tonearm, Miniot’s Wheel is a turntable that doesn’t look like any turntable you’ve ever seen before, while keeping both its components and your precious vinyl collection safe. The post Think turntables have gotten boring
Google’s video site will roll out live TV channels in the next few months with $35-a-month YouTube TV, taking on cable companies and web TV like Sling.
On Tuesday, Vizio announced its 2017 SmartCast E-Series TV line, which ranges from a 32-inch HD model to an 80-inch monster featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution and High Dynamic Range. The post Vizio debuts 2017 SmartCast E-Series TVs, available in up to 80-inch screen sizes appeared first on Digital Trends .
Not only will Windows 10 run on ARM processors, but full desktop apps like Office 2016 will run on them as well. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 is likely to be the first to run Windows 10, and the company has offered up additional details. The post Microsoft and Qualcomm promise first Windows 10 ‘cellular PCs’ later this year appeared first on Digital Trends
Merino wool isn’t just for your sweaters — it’s now for your sneakers, too. A new Kickstarter project is taking a revolutionary approach to your running habits and introducing wool to your feet. They’re called Merino Runners
Also today: Microsoft Game Pass program brings the Netflix model to gaming, new iPhone 8 rumors hint at a major but logical change.
YouTube’s trending videos are a great place to find cool stuff to watch, and this week you get to find out who wins between a drone and a Siberian tiger.
Got a minute? Get caught up on all the viral goodness the Internet tossed around last month.
Digital zoom really just crops the image — but what happens if you enhance the resolution beforehand? That’s the idea behind xTeleZoom, a new iPhone app that claims a 1.5x to 2x zoom without a loss of resolution. The post Like HDR for zoom features, xTeleZoom offers a better digital focus appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check it out! We got our hands on both versions of the iconic feature phone.
Canon recently shed some light on why it has been slow to adopt 4K, saying that it “obviously” is looking at bringing the feature to lower-end cameras, but it is taking a cautious approach.
Coming soon, Pad & Quill’s Leather Apple Pencil Grip makes the Apple Pencil easier to hold and harder to lose.
Scientists in the U.K. have developed a supermaterial that allows anyone using it to focus sound waves in a way that’s no tougher than rearranging Lego blocks. Here’s why it’s so exciting.
Two studies out of Brown University showed that gamers who played Halo: Reach consistently in moderation learn the fastest and highly skilled StarCraft II players used keyboard shortcuts habitually, even when unnecessary. The post Researchers used ‘Halo: Reach’ and ‘Starcraft II’ to examine how we learn appeared first on Digital Trends .
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835, likely the chip in the Samsung Galaxy S8, also features in an eye-opening cordless VR headset.
YouTube has finally unveiled its long-awaited live TV streaming service, dubbed YouTube TV. It will launch soon in major U.S. markets for $35 per month, with more cities to follow after launch
Fossil’s smartwatches have long been hailed as among the more fashionable ones — and they’ll soon be some of the most up-to-date, too. The company has announced that Android Wear 2.0 will be coming to its watches in mid-March. The post Fossil’s watches are finally getting Android Wear 2.0 in mid-March appeared first on Digital Trends .
“This is not the way things should be,” Facebook’s chief operating officer says of wave of threats, including one in her home town.
The new system-on-chip, designed and developed entirely in-house, represents the Chinese company’s first foray into developing proprietary silicon to power its devices and is slated to debut in the upcoming Mi 5c smartphone.
If the numbers are any indication, people like Google’s Cardboard viewer in a very big way.
- 9 ‘Black Panther’ moments I can’t stop thinking about – CNET
- Yes, there’s an Alexa-connected heated jacket – CNET
- Dogecoin: A cryptocurrency joke that somehow turned real – CNET
- Qualcomm’s ‘Always On’ PCs are coming to T-Mobile and AT&T
- Miss your Windows phone? Try these phones and apps instead – CNET
- Spotify seeks hardware pro, fuelling smart speaker speculation – CNET
- Bluesound raises the bar for Wi-Fi hi-fi. But can it beat Sonos?
- Uber Express Pool is coming to town, move over buses – CNET
- Bosch dives into the ridesharing industry by helping co-workers carpool
- This $1,000 Joker bust is absolutely terrifying – CNET
- Apple reportedly looking to buy cobalt directly from miners – CNET
- Whatever you do, don’t mess with Boston Dynamics’ SpotMini robot
- Amazon cultivating new side business with launch of ‘Plants Store’
- Citymapper ditches London bus service to go after Uber instead
- Here are the first cities to get AT&T’s mobile 5G network – CNET
- Netflix reveals disturbing new reality show – CNET
- 9 premium economy classes that let you stretch your legs and your dollar
- Toyota develops new lower-cost, less-resource-intensive magnet for EVs – Roadshow
- How to buy Bitcoin with PayPal
- AT&T loses bid for White House communications in antitrust case – CNET
- That’s rich: Bill Gates will play himself on ‘Big Bang Theory’ – CNET
- All of the Galaxy S9 beans spilled in this latest leak – CNET
- Toyota is building a miniature Japanese Nürburgring, sorta – Roadshow
- Netflix: ‘Stranger Things’ creators aren’t leaving the show – CNET
- McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce is coming back, but it might be a trap – CNET
- Get ready for the great outdoors with these 12 camping gear deals
- How SpaceX plans to bring speedy broadband to the whole world – CNET
- You can put this adorable Chewie down for a Star Wars nap – CNET
- See Boston Dynamics push its door-opening dog robot around – CNET
- Swype discontinues its keyboard app for Android and iOS
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015