Sparks will be flying this New Year’s Eve on Facebook, where its millions of users can send good tidings to loved ones.
At $299, Netatmo Presence is more expensive than most Wi-Fi cameras, but its smart alerts, integrated flood light, and bold design add unexpected value. The post Netatmo Presence review appeared first on Digital Trends .
This impressive fan-made trailer makes Wolverine look even more weary in Lego form.
If society breaks down, life underground may be humankind’s only hope. These four doomsday bunkers are designed to make it through the end times — even if humans do not
The “Super-Fan Builds” webseries makes the kind of D&D table that would impress even the pickiest dungeon master.
Commentary: A Texas family claims that because the driver of a car that crashed into theirs, killing their daughter, was on FaceTime, Apple should pay.
Time to say goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017. The massive Times Square New Year’s Eve ball in New York City is the focal point of the U.S.
Caught off guard by a huge backlash, Evernote recently abandoned its plan to let staffers read customer notes under certain circumstances. The plan, which was scheduled to go into effect in January, would have allowed staffers to review private customer notes as a means of assessing the accuracy of its new machine learning technology.
Commentary: To end the year, the president-elect shows magnanimity. Of a kind.
Once you’ve taken all the decorations off, there’s not much use for a Christmas tree, right? Wrong! There are plenty of ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle your pine, spruce, or fir tree
How are you going to get through this week?
Watch this mini-documentary on the history of the pop culture pet sensation Sea-Monkeys and how they swam into the imaginations of kids worldwide.
Samsung announced Focus, the company’s latest app that stands as an all-in-one productivity app. Focus is available as a free download through Google Play, though some caveats apply. The post Samsung shoots for the business market with its Focus all-in-one productivity app appeared first on Digital Trends .
Code associated with a Russian hacking operation, known as ‘Grizzly Steppe,’ is found at a Vermont utility.
A recently-discovered iOS exploit breaks your Messages app through the use of vCards and thousands of lines of code. Apple is known for issuing patches quickly, so expect the same in this case.
The actor who plays Poe Dameron posts a candid behind-the-scenes photo of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker with the late Carrie Fisher as General Leia.
eBay Motors had no shortage of expensive and interesting vehicles for sale in 2016. Here are 20 of the most expensive that sold during the year
Digital Trends’ photography writer and cancer survivor Gannon Burgett shares how gadgets and the internet provided a distraction and an outlet when he needed them most — while he was undergoing chemotherapy. The post How an iPad, a camera, and a Tumblr blog saved my life appeared first on Digital Trends .
Web giant has a balloon drop to help you put 2016 to rest and ring in 2017.
The year 2016 logged some very exciting breakthroughs in science and technology — we are closer than ever to an effective cancer cure, we soon will have self-driving cars and we possibly found the home planet for our alien brethren.
- Not happy with the latest? Here’s how to downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10
- Self-contained Winnebago Revel 4×4 lets you stay wherever you can drive
- Going once, going twice: An Apple-1 and a Steve Jobs autograph – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: 8K VR, smoke-free fires, a drone for your home
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ spaceship flies over New York City – CNET
- You and Bambi will both appreciate the new technologies reducing roadkill
- 12 famous faces joining the casts of popular series this fall
- LG UJ7700 TV unboxing and setup: Get this affordable big screen ready to watch
- Watch the first trailer for Wes Anderson’s new stop-motion film ‘Isle of Dogs’
- Explore new and different gaming worlds with 20 of the best indie games
- No frenzied rush at the iPhone 8 launch as consumers hold out for iPhone X
- Amazon dives deeper into food delivery with a new Olo partnership
- Vertical forests are returning nature to cities, one skyscraper at a time
- No hassle, no negotiation: How Care by Volvo could change car buying forever
- ‘Make it so!’ Amazon’s Alexa just got some cool new Star Trek Easter eggs
- Here are OnePlus 5 tips and tricks to help you master the OxygenOS
- Motorcycle buying guide: What to know before buying your first bike
- Premium notebook knockout: ThinkPad X1 Carbon versus the Surface Laptop
- Google Doodle celebrates Asima Chatterjee, pioneering chemist – CNET
- Big for a reason: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers – CNET
- Microsoft and Facebook complete 4,000-mile ‘Marea’ undersea cable
- The best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Transparent’ season 4 and more
- 10 milestones in AI history, from neural networks to ‘Jeopardy!’ wins
- Play as Princess Daisy and explore a new world in ‘Super Mario Run’ update
- Get your pup trail-ready with this essential hiking gear for dogs
- Help your hot new processor chill out with the best CPU coolers
- Philips EverPlay BT6900 review
- Five iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus tips and tricks to get the most out of your new phone
- Our favorite Star Trek episodes of all time – CNET
- The coolest cabin in England is actually a converted bus