Sparks will be flying this New Year’s Eve on Facebook, where its millions of users can send good tidings to loved ones.
At $299, Netatmo Presence is more expensive than most Wi-Fi cameras, but its smart alerts, integrated flood light, and bold design add unexpected value. The post Netatmo Presence review appeared first on Digital Trends .
This impressive fan-made trailer makes Wolverine look even more weary in Lego form.
If society breaks down, life underground may be humankind’s only hope. These four doomsday bunkers are designed to make it through the end times — even if humans do not
The “Super-Fan Builds” webseries makes the kind of D&D table that would impress even the pickiest dungeon master.
Commentary: A Texas family claims that because the driver of a car that crashed into theirs, killing their daughter, was on FaceTime, Apple should pay.
Time to say goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017. The massive Times Square New Year’s Eve ball in New York City is the focal point of the U.S.
Caught off guard by a huge backlash, Evernote recently abandoned its plan to let staffers read customer notes under certain circumstances. The plan, which was scheduled to go into effect in January, would have allowed staffers to review private customer notes as a means of assessing the accuracy of its new machine learning technology.
Commentary: To end the year, the president-elect shows magnanimity. Of a kind.
Once you’ve taken all the decorations off, there’s not much use for a Christmas tree, right? Wrong! There are plenty of ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle your pine, spruce, or fir tree
How are you going to get through this week?
Watch this mini-documentary on the history of the pop culture pet sensation Sea-Monkeys and how they swam into the imaginations of kids worldwide.
Samsung announced Focus, the company’s latest app that stands as an all-in-one productivity app. Focus is available as a free download through Google Play, though some caveats apply. The post Samsung shoots for the business market with its Focus all-in-one productivity app appeared first on Digital Trends .
Code associated with a Russian hacking operation, known as ‘Grizzly Steppe,’ is found at a Vermont utility.
A recently-discovered iOS exploit breaks your Messages app through the use of vCards and thousands of lines of code. Apple is known for issuing patches quickly, so expect the same in this case.
The actor who plays Poe Dameron posts a candid behind-the-scenes photo of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker with the late Carrie Fisher as General Leia.
eBay Motors had no shortage of expensive and interesting vehicles for sale in 2016. Here are 20 of the most expensive that sold during the year
Digital Trends’ photography writer and cancer survivor Gannon Burgett shares how gadgets and the internet provided a distraction and an outlet when he needed them most — while he was undergoing chemotherapy. The post How an iPad, a camera, and a Tumblr blog saved my life appeared first on Digital Trends .
Web giant has a balloon drop to help you put 2016 to rest and ring in 2017.
The year 2016 logged some very exciting breakthroughs in science and technology — we are closer than ever to an effective cancer cure, we soon will have self-driving cars and we possibly found the home planet for our alien brethren.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015