Sparks will be flying this New Year’s Eve on Facebook, where its millions of users can send good tidings to loved ones.
At $299, Netatmo Presence is more expensive than most Wi-Fi cameras, but its smart alerts, integrated flood light, and bold design add unexpected value. The post Netatmo Presence review appeared first on Digital Trends .
This impressive fan-made trailer makes Wolverine look even more weary in Lego form.
If society breaks down, life underground may be humankind’s only hope. These four doomsday bunkers are designed to make it through the end times — even if humans do not
The “Super-Fan Builds” webseries makes the kind of D&D table that would impress even the pickiest dungeon master.
Commentary: A Texas family claims that because the driver of a car that crashed into theirs, killing their daughter, was on FaceTime, Apple should pay.
Time to say goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017. The massive Times Square New Year’s Eve ball in New York City is the focal point of the U.S.
Caught off guard by a huge backlash, Evernote recently abandoned its plan to let staffers read customer notes under certain circumstances. The plan, which was scheduled to go into effect in January, would have allowed staffers to review private customer notes as a means of assessing the accuracy of its new machine learning technology.
Commentary: To end the year, the president-elect shows magnanimity. Of a kind.
Once you’ve taken all the decorations off, there’s not much use for a Christmas tree, right? Wrong! There are plenty of ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle your pine, spruce, or fir tree
How are you going to get through this week?
Watch this mini-documentary on the history of the pop culture pet sensation Sea-Monkeys and how they swam into the imaginations of kids worldwide.
Samsung announced Focus, the company’s latest app that stands as an all-in-one productivity app. Focus is available as a free download through Google Play, though some caveats apply. The post Samsung shoots for the business market with its Focus all-in-one productivity app appeared first on Digital Trends .
Code associated with a Russian hacking operation, known as ‘Grizzly Steppe,’ is found at a Vermont utility.
A recently-discovered iOS exploit breaks your Messages app through the use of vCards and thousands of lines of code. Apple is known for issuing patches quickly, so expect the same in this case.
The actor who plays Poe Dameron posts a candid behind-the-scenes photo of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker with the late Carrie Fisher as General Leia.
eBay Motors had no shortage of expensive and interesting vehicles for sale in 2016. Here are 20 of the most expensive that sold during the year
Digital Trends’ photography writer and cancer survivor Gannon Burgett shares how gadgets and the internet provided a distraction and an outlet when he needed them most — while he was undergoing chemotherapy. The post How an iPad, a camera, and a Tumblr blog saved my life appeared first on Digital Trends .
Web giant has a balloon drop to help you put 2016 to rest and ring in 2017.
The year 2016 logged some very exciting breakthroughs in science and technology — we are closer than ever to an effective cancer cure, we soon will have self-driving cars and we possibly found the home planet for our alien brethren.
- Comic-Con 2017: New ‘Game of Thrones’ trailer, dissected shot by shot – CNET
- Comic-Con: The Defenders have arrived to kick-ass and take names – CNET
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Comic-Con 2017: ‘The Gifted’ promises mutant mayhem in X-Men spin-off – CNET
- EditorsKeys provides the custom Surface keyboard covers Microsoft forgot
- Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae
- The ‘Destiny 2’ beta is just one of the best game demos you can play this weekend
- Researchers are working to develop invisibility cloaking technology
- HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer
- Get your Sagan on with these 47 awe-inspiring photos of the final frontier
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph
- Comic-Con: Conquer Westeros in ‘Game of Thrones’ Winter Is Here experience – CNET
- 10 crazy Street View images that will make you question reality
- New patent suggests Nikon is prepping a full-frame curved-sensor system
- Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans
- Take that Milwaukee. Pokemon Go is protected free speech – CNET
- Someone strapped a 360-degree camera to a rocket – CNET
- Comic-Con 2017: Surprises in ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 trailer and panel – CNET
- It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con
- iPhones are very expensive but ‘a safe bet,’ says Woz – CNET
- Harvard’s folding origami robot can move without requiring battery power
- YouTube’s built-in video editor is going away in September – CNET
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests
- Sean Spicer resigns: A look back at his spiciest moments – CNET
- ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ review
- Subaru turned its WRX STI into a 600-horsepower monster that eats supercars
- Comic-Con 2017: It’s war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer – CNET
- Weird signals from nearby star probably weren’t from there – CNET
- SEO, SEM Rule Retailers’ Marketing Budgets
- ‘Legion’ creator says he’s developing a Doctor Doom movie for Fox