India just unveiled one of the world’s largest solar power plants at a site in Kamuthi, Tamil Nadu.
DJI appears to have released the details on their cinema drone too quickly, and now the company has revised the specs with a lower speed.
Sony’s best-selling compact mirrorless A6000-series gets a new advanced model with faster performance and five-axis image stabilization. We take the A6500 for a hands-on test
Even Apple fans occasionally long for live tiles and the ability to play ‘Minesweeper.’ To help, we’ve put together this simple walkthrough on how to install Windows 7, 8, or 10 on a Macbook, an iMac, or another MacOS machine. The post Run the Windows operating systems on your Mac with this simple install guide appeared first on Digital Trends
Cadillac’s returning to prototype endurance racing, and it’s got one hell of a car for the job.
They really need to work on their naming, though. DPi-V.R?
It looks like Lenovo isn’t done with Google’s Project Tango yet — according to CEO of the Lenovo-owned Motorola, the Moto Z could get a Project Tango mod, allowing the device to map indoor areas in 3D. The post Project Tango AR is most likely coming to the Lenovo Moto Z, according to Motorola CEO appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Internet Archive is seeking donations to create a backup in Canada. Internet Archive founder Brewster Kahle seems worried about the upcoming “radical” changes in Washington, D.C. once the Donald Trump administration arrives in office.
Microsoft is teaming up with Sensoria and professional golfer Bryson DeChambeau to develop the Smart Grip for your golf club. The grip measures pressure levels and relays the data to a tablet or computer. The post Improve your swing with these smart golf grips from Microsoft appeared first on Digital Trends
Meizu is looking to fill the Galaxy Note 7-sized hole in the market, and has launched a new device equipped with Samsung’s Exynos 8890 processor. The device also boasts a 5.7-inch display and Meizu’s Flyme OS
Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are now the fastest-selling games in Nintendo of America’s history, breaking the company’s previous regional sales records by a significant margin less than a month after launch. The post ‘Pokémon Sun’ and ‘Moon’ are Nintendo of America’s fastest-selling games ever appeared first on Digital Trends .
Android will see a 5.2 percent bump in market share, but 2016 won’t be kind to Apple. According to the IDC’s latest forecasts for smartphone shipments, 2016 may be the “first full year of declining shipments for Apple’s iPhone.” The post IDC report forecasts declining iPhone shipments, but Android sees growth appeared first on Digital Trends .
Neuroscientists have developed a tentative technique which can monitor fear memory activity in the brain and then replace it, with the aid of real time brain-scanning technology and AI tools. The post Crazy new brain-scanning technique may help identify, ‘overwrite’ your phobias appeared first on Digital Trends .
Colorado-based Crescent Moon Snowshoes has created an innovative new snowshoe made entirely from foam. Incredibly lightweight, yet still durable and highly capable, this new option for winter backcountry travel is a sneaker made for snow. The post Next-generation snowshoes replace metal frame with EVA foam appeared first on Digital Trends .
Commentary: The upcoming Star Wars movie appears to have it all: a female lead, a diverse cast, Darth Vader, the Death Star origin story and a mysterious new robot.
Social Studies: Drones make it possible to take breath-taking shots. Here are some stunning views from drone photographers on Instagram.
TiVo is extending its partnership with Netflix through a new intellectual property agreement that will give Netflix access to TiVo’s patent portfolio for its over-the-top (OTT) service.
Sony has announced next month’s lineup of free PlayStation Plus games, revealing that subscribers will be able to download copies of Invisible Inc., VVVVVV, and other standout games throughout December, free of charge. The post ‘Invisible Inc.,’ ‘VVVVVV’ are among December’s PlayStation Plus freebies appeared first on Digital Trends .
Plus we talk about Facebook’s arcade and a digital pill that can make flights easier.
Something tells me that may change with the next administration, though.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015