British company Virgin Media unveiled the TellyTablet, an Android tablet equipped with a huge 14-inch display. The company positions the tablet as a “personal” smart TV that has access to Google Play
Looking for the big-screen experience but don’t want to leave the comfort of your living room?
“All Night” is the latest song from Beyonce’s visual album to land as a standalone video on YouTube.
Two alternative consumer good companies just unveiled a new line of mushroom-derived furniture made from the thread-like filament structure named mycelium. The furniture was presented at this year’s Biofabricate conference. The post Sit on an actual toadstool with Ecovative’s mushroom-derived line of furniture appeared first on Digital Trends
According to a new survey, the iPhone ranks as the most wanted gift of 2016.
With flash chip supplies tight, you won’t get as many gigabytes for your money when buying a new PC, analyst firms say.
Elaine Chao, President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee for Transportation Secretary has spoken in favor of ‘sharing economy’ businesses in the past. Chao has spoken favorably about ridesharing businesses and Airbnb.
Ridley Scott fans got a special gift in honor of the acclaimed filmmaker’s 79th birthday on Wednesday: a behind-the-scenes Alien: Covenant photo. The image shows Scott hard at work on the latest film in the Alien anthology. The post New ‘Alien: Covenant’ behind-the-scenes photo released for Ridley Scott’s birthday appeared first on Digital Trends
The self-driving car startup has released its software platform and plans for a hardware module, the Comma Neo, freely to the public.
Amazon now offers the Snowmobile, a climate-controlled container for hauling 100 petabytes of data over the nation’s highways using an 18-wheeler. This data is stored in Amazon’s cloud and customers can use more than one container. The post The new information super-highway: Amazon hauls 100 petabytes of data on a truck appeared first on Digital Trends
Platforms like Amazon’s CreateSpace make it possible to print and publish just one book — a new service could offer that same capability to photographers. The Out of the Phone Project is aiming to create a web-based platform for photographers to create their own fine art photo books
Nicolas Cage is headed to the year 2030. The actor has joined the cast of the sci-fi/action film The Humanity Bureau. He’ll play a caseworker for government agency that exiles its own citizens.
The new weekly series features original songs and covers by artists, all recorded at Spotify’s New York recording studio.
An Indiegogo campaign has been started for a new portable speaker called BumpOut, which expands when you need to improve audio quality. Using BumpOut Coins, you can attach it to a range of different surfaces. The post BumpOut portable speaker expands to improve audio quality from your phone appeared first on Digital Trends .
Whether you find it heavenly or horrible, the two-all-beef-patties creation has made a meaty mark on pop culture. Here are some cheesy memories. Pass the special sauce.
Ever wondered what was the most efficient way to alphabetize a giant pile of books? Look no further than computer science, which provides the perfect real-world algorithm for just such a task.
Prisma’s Facebook live-streaming feature was short-lived — the social media giant has denied the app from using the API required for streaming. The artistic photo and video effects app says another platform may be possible for live effects
A new kind of fitness wearable that doesn’t depend on your wrist to help you shed those pounds — instead, it’s all about your breath. Meet the Path Breath + Fat Band, a wearable that measures your metabolic information through your breath
Get ready to track that fat guy in the red suit on December 24 and collect some virtual presents in your town while you wait.
NASA announced at the AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas that it had added its own skill to Amazon’s AI-based assistant, marking the first time that the space agency collaborated with Alexa. The post NASA collaborates with Amazon’s Alexa to answer all your questions about Mars appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Not happy with the latest? Here’s how to downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10
- Self-contained Winnebago Revel 4×4 lets you stay wherever you can drive
- Going once, going twice: An Apple-1 and a Steve Jobs autograph – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: 8K VR, smoke-free fires, a drone for your home
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ spaceship flies over New York City – CNET
- You and Bambi will both appreciate the new technologies reducing roadkill
- 12 famous faces joining the casts of popular series this fall
- LG UJ7700 TV unboxing and setup: Get this affordable big screen ready to watch
- Watch the first trailer for Wes Anderson’s new stop-motion film ‘Isle of Dogs’
- Explore new and different gaming worlds with 20 of the best indie games
- No frenzied rush at the iPhone 8 launch as consumers hold out for iPhone X
- Amazon dives deeper into food delivery with a new Olo partnership
- Vertical forests are returning nature to cities, one skyscraper at a time
- No hassle, no negotiation: How Care by Volvo could change car buying forever
- ‘Make it so!’ Amazon’s Alexa just got some cool new Star Trek Easter eggs
- Here are OnePlus 5 tips and tricks to help you master the OxygenOS
- Motorcycle buying guide: What to know before buying your first bike
- Premium notebook knockout: ThinkPad X1 Carbon versus the Surface Laptop
- Google Doodle celebrates Asima Chatterjee, pioneering chemist – CNET
- Big for a reason: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers – CNET
- Microsoft and Facebook complete 4,000-mile ‘Marea’ undersea cable
- The best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Transparent’ season 4 and more
- 10 milestones in AI history, from neural networks to ‘Jeopardy!’ wins
- Play as Princess Daisy and explore a new world in ‘Super Mario Run’ update
- Get your pup trail-ready with this essential hiking gear for dogs
- Help your hot new processor chill out with the best CPU coolers
- Philips EverPlay BT6900 review
- Five iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus tips and tricks to get the most out of your new phone
- Our favorite Star Trek episodes of all time – CNET
- The coolest cabin in England is actually a converted bus