British company Virgin Media unveiled the TellyTablet, an Android tablet equipped with a huge 14-inch display. The company positions the tablet as a “personal” smart TV that has access to Google Play
Looking for the big-screen experience but don’t want to leave the comfort of your living room?
“All Night” is the latest song from Beyonce’s visual album to land as a standalone video on YouTube.
Two alternative consumer good companies just unveiled a new line of mushroom-derived furniture made from the thread-like filament structure named mycelium. The furniture was presented at this year’s Biofabricate conference. The post Sit on an actual toadstool with Ecovative’s mushroom-derived line of furniture appeared first on Digital Trends
According to a new survey, the iPhone ranks as the most wanted gift of 2016.
With flash chip supplies tight, you won’t get as many gigabytes for your money when buying a new PC, analyst firms say.
Elaine Chao, President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee for Transportation Secretary has spoken in favor of ‘sharing economy’ businesses in the past. Chao has spoken favorably about ridesharing businesses and Airbnb.
Ridley Scott fans got a special gift in honor of the acclaimed filmmaker’s 79th birthday on Wednesday: a behind-the-scenes Alien: Covenant photo. The image shows Scott hard at work on the latest film in the Alien anthology. The post New ‘Alien: Covenant’ behind-the-scenes photo released for Ridley Scott’s birthday appeared first on Digital Trends
The self-driving car startup has released its software platform and plans for a hardware module, the Comma Neo, freely to the public.
Amazon now offers the Snowmobile, a climate-controlled container for hauling 100 petabytes of data over the nation’s highways using an 18-wheeler. This data is stored in Amazon’s cloud and customers can use more than one container. The post The new information super-highway: Amazon hauls 100 petabytes of data on a truck appeared first on Digital Trends
Platforms like Amazon’s CreateSpace make it possible to print and publish just one book — a new service could offer that same capability to photographers. The Out of the Phone Project is aiming to create a web-based platform for photographers to create their own fine art photo books
Nicolas Cage is headed to the year 2030. The actor has joined the cast of the sci-fi/action film The Humanity Bureau. He’ll play a caseworker for government agency that exiles its own citizens.
The new weekly series features original songs and covers by artists, all recorded at Spotify’s New York recording studio.
An Indiegogo campaign has been started for a new portable speaker called BumpOut, which expands when you need to improve audio quality. Using BumpOut Coins, you can attach it to a range of different surfaces. The post BumpOut portable speaker expands to improve audio quality from your phone appeared first on Digital Trends .
Whether you find it heavenly or horrible, the two-all-beef-patties creation has made a meaty mark on pop culture. Here are some cheesy memories. Pass the special sauce.
Ever wondered what was the most efficient way to alphabetize a giant pile of books? Look no further than computer science, which provides the perfect real-world algorithm for just such a task.
Prisma’s Facebook live-streaming feature was short-lived — the social media giant has denied the app from using the API required for streaming. The artistic photo and video effects app says another platform may be possible for live effects
A new kind of fitness wearable that doesn’t depend on your wrist to help you shed those pounds — instead, it’s all about your breath. Meet the Path Breath + Fat Band, a wearable that measures your metabolic information through your breath
Get ready to track that fat guy in the red suit on December 24 and collect some virtual presents in your town while you wait.
NASA announced at the AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas that it had added its own skill to Amazon’s AI-based assistant, marking the first time that the space agency collaborated with Alexa. The post NASA collaborates with Amazon’s Alexa to answer all your questions about Mars appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Trump signs defense bill with watered-down ZTE sanctions – CNET
- Facebook, Google, WhatsApp in the firing line as Australia reveals encryption laws – CNET
- Andreessen Horowitz reportedly plans new VC fund for black investors – CNET
- Nvidia Turing architecture arrives in high-end Quadro RTX GPUs – CNET
- Chinese man tests his crazy homemade roller suit in rush-hour traffic – Roadshow
- Marvel Rising: Initiation is a fun team-up that kicks off with a twist – CNET
- Amazon Dash-powered WePlenish smart pantry device orders snacks, coffee, more
- Kids can now initiate a friend request on Messenger Kids by using a password
- Lyft and Uber’s vomit fraud problem is less and more gross than it sounds – Roadshow
- From wide angle to telephoto, here are the best lenses for your Nikon DSLR
- Omega Centauri hosts 10 million stars and probably not an ounce of life
- MoviePass reportedly re-enrolls past subscribers, forbids cancellations
- Pricing and lack of content are still barriers against the adoption of VR
- Comcast brings $10-a-month broadband to military veterans – CNET
- Elder Scrolls game threatens to ditch PlayStation if Sony won’t approve cross-play – CNET
- Infowars, Alex Jones are testing the limits of free speech on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Apple – CNET
- Chevy Suburban and Tahoe get fancied up with big V8 power – Roadshow
- Vimeo has removed Alex Jones’ Infowars too – CNET
- How to transfer your contacts between iPhone and Android devices
- Your smart air conditioner could help bring down the power grid – CNET
- Here is our ‘World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’ leveling guide
- Be a master of your own ever-changing ‘galaxy’ with this kinetic wall art
- Apple delays 32-person Group FaceTime chats from iOS 12 launch – CNET
- How lidar technology is working to enhance trucking safety
- Google tracks your location even when you deny it permission
- VW’s Electrify America launches first ad campaign… with a Bolt EV – Roadshow
- Fortnite for Android no longer Samsung-exclusive: Is your phone getting it? – CNET
- Researchers hack John McAffee’s ‘unhackable’ Bitfi cryptocurrency wallet
- No keyboard? No problem. Masterkey will project you a virtual one to type on
- Upgrade your home theater with a deeply discounted Vizio soundbar system
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015