The Porsche 911 GT3 Cup appeared at the 2016 Paris Motor Show with several updates, including a more powerful engine. Porsche says the GT3 Cup is the most-produced race car of its type. The post Porsche’s ubiquitous 911 GT3 Cup race car gets an upgrade to 485 hp appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple’s new iPhone 7 might not have the explosive problems and double as a high-tech hand grenade like Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7, but it sure seems to suffer from connectivity issues. The post Bugs aplenty: iPhone 7 connectivity issues mount as sales continue to swell appeared first on Digital Trends .
Social media has been Trump’s greatest asset, but could also be his downfall.
Phil Spencer discusses the price for the “most powerful console ever made.”
In a next step toward full vehicle autonomy, California now allows driverless shuttles testing in a private office park to cross public roads.
The latest drone flyover of Apple’s new UFO-shaped “Campus 2” shows the Cupertino giant’s new home in the final phases of construction.
Sony’s new Alpha Universe web portal features expanded educational content for photographers, a biweekly podcast, and a section dedicated to the new Alpha Imaging Collective, which promotes influential photographers using Sony cameras.
Something tells me that if Salesforce already leaked news about its new AI product, Einstein, that it might not be the biggest news that will emerge from Dreamforce next week. However, I also think Einstein will be involved in whatever is the big takeaway. Salesforce has become rather large, with $8 billion-plus in revenue.
Google’s Jakarta office has been raided by Indonesian authorities after a warning was issued when the company refused a tax audit.
To make great coffee you need filtered water and fresh beans. To make coffee look great, you need ThinkGeek’s Star Wars R2-D2 Coffee Press.
Wrapping up its mission, the spacecraft has landed at its resting place on Comet 67P.
Photographer Karl Taylor goes behind the scenes with Ralph Young, the director of sales at LEE Filters, to show how the company hand-produces its high quality DSLR lens filters from beginning to end.
From a cellist who plays the violin between his legs, to a “happy accident” that filled dead air with an orchestra, Rachael Yamagata’s recording process for Tightrope Walker was anything but ordinary. The post Streaming finds new fans, but what pays the bills?
The Rio furniture line uses 3D printing and evolutionary algorithms to give each items its own unique flourish. If you like good design and cutting-edge tech, this is the table and chairs for you. The post Evolution of furniture: Genetic algorithms, 3D printing create unique pieces appeared first on Digital Trends
Rock Band series developer Harmonix showcased a new version of its in-development virtual reality experience Rock Band VR this week, revealing that the finished product will be compatible with legacy guitar peripherals when it ships later this year. The post ‘Rock Band VR’ first-person rhythm game compatible with legacy guitar controllers appeared first on Digital Trends .
Donald Trump unleashes a Twitter storm on the former Miss Universe and his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton. There’s no evidence a sex tape exists.
Eat that, Ford Raptor.
It looks like Google isn’t too worried about the success of the Google Home hardware — what it really wants is for the software inside of it to do well. The company is reportedly encouraging other companies to build their own Google Home clones.
The team behind Tilt Brush isn’t resting on their laurels. They have teased a handful of new features for the popular VR painting app, including multiplayer, poseable manikins, and a magic brush that peels back reality. The post Tilt Brush team teases multiplayer mode, manikins, and sparkly mustaches, all in VR appeared first on Digital Trends
In Dishonored 2, players can chain non-lethal attacks with the Domino power or use the Rewire tool to incapacitate robots.
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015