In a recent interview, Microsoft’s Phil Spencer talks about the pricing window for the next-generation “Project Scorpio” Xbox console slated for the 2017 holidays. He doesn’t provide any hard figures, but compares Scorpio to the Xbox One S
Are you ready for next week’s Cybathlon, the world’s first ever international sporting competition in which disabled athletes compete using bionic assistive technology? It sounds seriously awesome
The first season of Marvel’s Luke Cage series on Netflix goes in new directions, but ends up in a good place. The post The only thing ‘Luke Cage’ lacks is a villain big enough for a fair fight appeared first on Digital Trends .
Jeffrey Wright plays a programmer behind the futuristic theme park/world of the epic HBO sci-fi western, Westworld. In this exclusive interview, we learn about the questions the provocative series evokes, and the moral dilemmas it raises in a world already confronting VR and AI. The post ‘Westworld’ tackles the morality of technology, explains star Jeffrey Wright appeared first on Digital Trends .
New MacBook Pros are coming at the end of October, a guy destroys iPhones in an Apple Store — and Apple knows about the iPhone 6 “Touch Disease” issue!
The LG V20 combines the photographic talent of the V10 and the G5 into one phone, but is this enough for it to be 2016’s winner for LG? We’ve been using the new phone to find out. The post LG V20 review appeared first on Digital Trends
Technically Incorrect: Charles Wasko, mayor of West York, says he isn’t interested in being politically correct.
Technically Incorrect: In France, someone is apparently unhappy with Apple.
Panasonic has developed a new flexible battery that could one day power devices like bendable smartphones. The tech is currently able to hold between 17.5mAh and 60mAh, and can twist up to 25 degrees. The post Panasonic made a flexible battery that may one day allow for bendable phones appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Que bottle is stylish, 100 percent plastic-free, and collapsible to half its size. Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or a frequent traveller, this water bottle hopes to be a must-have
Perhaps still reeling from what’s widely viewed as the bruising he took in a debate watched by more than 80 million people on TV earlier this week — countless more online — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday opened a campaign rally with a previously discredited attack.
The newest version of Google Maps adds integration with Calendar, Gmail, and Google Contacts. Upcoming events now appear in maps. Dedicated restaurant albums for food pics are also in tow
For many attendees, the Land Rover Discovery launch spectacle was as exciting as the new SUV itself. The stage setting was a world-record 42.6-foot-high Lego structure, from which adventurer Bear Grylls rappelled. The post Land Rover launches fifth-gen Discovery from world-record Lego structure appeared first on Digital Trends .
Plus, enter our contest for a chance to win a signed copy of “The Tetris Effect.”
Getting into space is expensive, period, and leaves developing nations out. The UN trying to fund the purchase a spaceship of its own to change that. Best of all?
The unannounced “Ti” version of the upcoming GeForce GTX 1050 card has appeared in 3DMark 11 and GPU-Z, the latter of which reveals the card’s details. The GTX 1050 Ti scored a 10054 in 3DMark’s Performance test and 3860 in the Extreme test. The post Nvidia's rumored GeForce GTX 1050 Ti card appears in 3DMark 11 benchmarks, GPU-Z appeared first on Digital Trends .
Sphero’s Force Band lets you control the BB-8 Droid with nothing but gestures. It’s like being a real Jedi! We used the Force to spin BB-8 around our office and talked to the Force Band’s creators to learn more. The post Sphero’s new Force Band grants you intergalactic superpowers appeared first on Digital Trends .
An angry man in a Dijon, France Apple store goes nuts smashing iPhones with a steel ball. The post Watch an angry customer smash iPhone after iPhone in French Apple store appeared first on Digital Trends .
HTC has started a new campaign called #GreenIsGood, which will last until October 8 and offers the HTC 10 for $150 off. You can also get the Desire 626 and 626s for $80 off, the UA Healthbox for $100 off, and the UA Band for $60 off
“Daredevil” and “Jessica Jones” were big hits. Has Netflix done it again with Luke Cage, hard-working street-level superhero?
- Save $51 on the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi digital photo frame – CNET
- Sony fined $2.4 million over PlayStation refund refusals – CNET
- Budget Moto G Fast and Moto E pack edge-to-edge displays starting at $150
- Elon Musk tweets ‘break up Amazon’ after coronavirus ebook temporarily blocked – CNET
- BMW M4 leaked with its big ol’ grille – Roadshow
- How to buy a Tesla online
- Dyson’s electric car could have been a game changer – Roadshow
- How to watch Homeland online: stream all eight seasons for free
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original to come (plus early movie releases) – CNET
- Apple will have COVID tests, temperature checks as employees return to offices, report says – CNET
- Here’s how NASA’s Perseverance rover will collect samples from martian surface
- Twitter removes Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- Stalkerware sees all, and US laws haven’t stopped its spread – CNET
- The science that the Crew Dragon astronauts are working on aboard the ISS
- Why AT&T expects a big boost to its 5G coverage – CNET
- Where to buy affordable face shields online and get them delivered within days
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know – CNET
- Sony A8H 4K HDR OLED TV review: Superbly cinematic
- Oceanhorn 2 new Golden Edition update launches on Apple Arcade – CNET
- AirPods Pro vs. Jabra Elite 75t: Music lovers might want to look beyond Apple – CNET
- NASA’s InSight lander finally manages to bury its ‘mole’ in martian soil
- Xperia 1 II review: Sony packed this $1,200 phone with camera features – CNET
- Best phones under $300: Moto G Power, Galaxy A50, LG K40 and more for 2020 – CNET
- ‘Dazzle’ makeup won’t trick facial recognition. Here’s what experts say will
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Big Tech had a chance to take major steps against systemic racism, but it failed
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015