In a recent interview, Microsoft’s Phil Spencer talks about the pricing window for the next-generation “Project Scorpio” Xbox console slated for the 2017 holidays. He doesn’t provide any hard figures, but compares Scorpio to the Xbox One S
Are you ready for next week’s Cybathlon, the world’s first ever international sporting competition in which disabled athletes compete using bionic assistive technology? It sounds seriously awesome
The first season of Marvel’s Luke Cage series on Netflix goes in new directions, but ends up in a good place. The post The only thing ‘Luke Cage’ lacks is a villain big enough for a fair fight appeared first on Digital Trends .
Jeffrey Wright plays a programmer behind the futuristic theme park/world of the epic HBO sci-fi western, Westworld. In this exclusive interview, we learn about the questions the provocative series evokes, and the moral dilemmas it raises in a world already confronting VR and AI. The post ‘Westworld’ tackles the morality of technology, explains star Jeffrey Wright appeared first on Digital Trends .
New MacBook Pros are coming at the end of October, a guy destroys iPhones in an Apple Store — and Apple knows about the iPhone 6 “Touch Disease” issue!
The LG V20 combines the photographic talent of the V10 and the G5 into one phone, but is this enough for it to be 2016’s winner for LG? We’ve been using the new phone to find out. The post LG V20 review appeared first on Digital Trends
Technically Incorrect: Charles Wasko, mayor of West York, says he isn’t interested in being politically correct.
Technically Incorrect: In France, someone is apparently unhappy with Apple.
Panasonic has developed a new flexible battery that could one day power devices like bendable smartphones. The tech is currently able to hold between 17.5mAh and 60mAh, and can twist up to 25 degrees. The post Panasonic made a flexible battery that may one day allow for bendable phones appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Que bottle is stylish, 100 percent plastic-free, and collapsible to half its size. Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or a frequent traveller, this water bottle hopes to be a must-have
Perhaps still reeling from what’s widely viewed as the bruising he took in a debate watched by more than 80 million people on TV earlier this week — countless more online — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday opened a campaign rally with a previously discredited attack.
The newest version of Google Maps adds integration with Calendar, Gmail, and Google Contacts. Upcoming events now appear in maps. Dedicated restaurant albums for food pics are also in tow
For many attendees, the Land Rover Discovery launch spectacle was as exciting as the new SUV itself. The stage setting was a world-record 42.6-foot-high Lego structure, from which adventurer Bear Grylls rappelled. The post Land Rover launches fifth-gen Discovery from world-record Lego structure appeared first on Digital Trends .
Plus, enter our contest for a chance to win a signed copy of “The Tetris Effect.”
Getting into space is expensive, period, and leaves developing nations out. The UN trying to fund the purchase a spaceship of its own to change that. Best of all?
The unannounced “Ti” version of the upcoming GeForce GTX 1050 card has appeared in 3DMark 11 and GPU-Z, the latter of which reveals the card’s details. The GTX 1050 Ti scored a 10054 in 3DMark’s Performance test and 3860 in the Extreme test. The post Nvidia's rumored GeForce GTX 1050 Ti card appears in 3DMark 11 benchmarks, GPU-Z appeared first on Digital Trends .
Sphero’s Force Band lets you control the BB-8 Droid with nothing but gestures. It’s like being a real Jedi! We used the Force to spin BB-8 around our office and talked to the Force Band’s creators to learn more. The post Sphero’s new Force Band grants you intergalactic superpowers appeared first on Digital Trends .
An angry man in a Dijon, France Apple store goes nuts smashing iPhones with a steel ball. The post Watch an angry customer smash iPhone after iPhone in French Apple store appeared first on Digital Trends .
HTC has started a new campaign called #GreenIsGood, which will last until October 8 and offers the HTC 10 for $150 off. You can also get the Desire 626 and 626s for $80 off, the UA Healthbox for $100 off, and the UA Band for $60 off
“Daredevil” and “Jessica Jones” were big hits. Has Netflix done it again with Luke Cage, hard-working street-level superhero?
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites