In a recent interview, Microsoft’s Phil Spencer talks about the pricing window for the next-generation “Project Scorpio” Xbox console slated for the 2017 holidays. He doesn’t provide any hard figures, but compares Scorpio to the Xbox One S
Are you ready for next week’s Cybathlon, the world’s first ever international sporting competition in which disabled athletes compete using bionic assistive technology? It sounds seriously awesome
The first season of Marvel’s Luke Cage series on Netflix goes in new directions, but ends up in a good place. The post The only thing ‘Luke Cage’ lacks is a villain big enough for a fair fight appeared first on Digital Trends .
Jeffrey Wright plays a programmer behind the futuristic theme park/world of the epic HBO sci-fi western, Westworld. In this exclusive interview, we learn about the questions the provocative series evokes, and the moral dilemmas it raises in a world already confronting VR and AI. The post ‘Westworld’ tackles the morality of technology, explains star Jeffrey Wright appeared first on Digital Trends .
New MacBook Pros are coming at the end of October, a guy destroys iPhones in an Apple Store — and Apple knows about the iPhone 6 “Touch Disease” issue!
The LG V20 combines the photographic talent of the V10 and the G5 into one phone, but is this enough for it to be 2016’s winner for LG? We’ve been using the new phone to find out. The post LG V20 review appeared first on Digital Trends
Technically Incorrect: Charles Wasko, mayor of West York, says he isn’t interested in being politically correct.
Technically Incorrect: In France, someone is apparently unhappy with Apple.
Panasonic has developed a new flexible battery that could one day power devices like bendable smartphones. The tech is currently able to hold between 17.5mAh and 60mAh, and can twist up to 25 degrees. The post Panasonic made a flexible battery that may one day allow for bendable phones appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Que bottle is stylish, 100 percent plastic-free, and collapsible to half its size. Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or a frequent traveller, this water bottle hopes to be a must-have
Perhaps still reeling from what’s widely viewed as the bruising he took in a debate watched by more than 80 million people on TV earlier this week — countless more online — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday opened a campaign rally with a previously discredited attack.
The newest version of Google Maps adds integration with Calendar, Gmail, and Google Contacts. Upcoming events now appear in maps. Dedicated restaurant albums for food pics are also in tow
For many attendees, the Land Rover Discovery launch spectacle was as exciting as the new SUV itself. The stage setting was a world-record 42.6-foot-high Lego structure, from which adventurer Bear Grylls rappelled. The post Land Rover launches fifth-gen Discovery from world-record Lego structure appeared first on Digital Trends .
Plus, enter our contest for a chance to win a signed copy of “The Tetris Effect.”
Getting into space is expensive, period, and leaves developing nations out. The UN trying to fund the purchase a spaceship of its own to change that. Best of all?
The unannounced “Ti” version of the upcoming GeForce GTX 1050 card has appeared in 3DMark 11 and GPU-Z, the latter of which reveals the card’s details. The GTX 1050 Ti scored a 10054 in 3DMark’s Performance test and 3860 in the Extreme test. The post Nvidia's rumored GeForce GTX 1050 Ti card appears in 3DMark 11 benchmarks, GPU-Z appeared first on Digital Trends .
Sphero’s Force Band lets you control the BB-8 Droid with nothing but gestures. It’s like being a real Jedi! We used the Force to spin BB-8 around our office and talked to the Force Band’s creators to learn more. The post Sphero’s new Force Band grants you intergalactic superpowers appeared first on Digital Trends .
An angry man in a Dijon, France Apple store goes nuts smashing iPhones with a steel ball. The post Watch an angry customer smash iPhone after iPhone in French Apple store appeared first on Digital Trends .
HTC has started a new campaign called #GreenIsGood, which will last until October 8 and offers the HTC 10 for $150 off. You can also get the Desire 626 and 626s for $80 off, the UA Healthbox for $100 off, and the UA Band for $60 off
“Daredevil” and “Jessica Jones” were big hits. Has Netflix done it again with Luke Cage, hard-working street-level superhero?
- Trump signs defense bill with watered-down ZTE sanctions – CNET
- Facebook, Google, WhatsApp in the firing line as Australia reveals encryption laws – CNET
- Andreessen Horowitz reportedly plans new VC fund for black investors – CNET
- Nvidia Turing architecture arrives in high-end Quadro RTX GPUs – CNET
- Chinese man tests his crazy homemade roller suit in rush-hour traffic – Roadshow
- Marvel Rising: Initiation is a fun team-up that kicks off with a twist – CNET
- Amazon Dash-powered WePlenish smart pantry device orders snacks, coffee, more
- Kids can now initiate a friend request on Messenger Kids by using a password
- Lyft and Uber’s vomit fraud problem is less and more gross than it sounds – Roadshow
- From wide angle to telephoto, here are the best lenses for your Nikon DSLR
- Omega Centauri hosts 10 million stars and probably not an ounce of life
- MoviePass reportedly re-enrolls past subscribers, forbids cancellations
- Pricing and lack of content are still barriers against the adoption of VR
- Comcast brings $10-a-month broadband to military veterans – CNET
- Elder Scrolls game threatens to ditch PlayStation if Sony won’t approve cross-play – CNET
- Infowars, Alex Jones are testing the limits of free speech on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Apple – CNET
- Chevy Suburban and Tahoe get fancied up with big V8 power – Roadshow
- Vimeo has removed Alex Jones’ Infowars too – CNET
- How to transfer your contacts between iPhone and Android devices
- Your smart air conditioner could help bring down the power grid – CNET
- Here is our ‘World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’ leveling guide
- Be a master of your own ever-changing ‘galaxy’ with this kinetic wall art
- Apple delays 32-person Group FaceTime chats from iOS 12 launch – CNET
- How lidar technology is working to enhance trucking safety
- Google tracks your location even when you deny it permission
- VW’s Electrify America launches first ad campaign… with a Bolt EV – Roadshow
- Fortnite for Android no longer Samsung-exclusive: Is your phone getting it? – CNET
- Researchers hack John McAffee’s ‘unhackable’ Bitfi cryptocurrency wallet
- No keyboard? No problem. Masterkey will project you a virtual one to type on
- Upgrade your home theater with a deeply discounted Vizio soundbar system
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015