Known for capturing some pretty spectacular moments both on and off our planet, the International Space Station captured and posted footage on Tuesday of a time lapse of three different hurricanes. The post How do hurricanes look from outer space? Truly spectacular, space station video shows appeared first on Digital Trends .
Purported photos of the packaging for Apple’s next iPhone appear to show headphones will plug into the device’s charging port.
Miele swore off bagless vacuums … until it created the Blizzard CX1. The company says its vacuum is superior to the competition because it doesn’t release a plume of dust when you empty the canister.
Commercial-free streaming has come to CBS All Access. The company announced today that it has added a new tier that allows viewers to watch without ads for an additional $4 per month. The post Goodbye, ads: CBS streaming service goes commercial free for extra green appeared first on Digital Trends .
The signals detected near star HD164595 that were thought to possibly be alien appear to just be some type of terrestrial interference, the Russian agency behind the telescope that detected it says.
What is it like to escape a house fire?
Actors Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman appear to be in a brooding mood in the latest image released for the upcoming season.
DxO is releasing a software update that unlocks the Wi-Fi transceiver in the DxO One camera, allowing users to operate it remotely with an iPhone or iPad. DxO also announced new accessories. The post Software update unlocks DxO One camera’s Wi-Fi, new underwater housing offered appeared first on Digital Trends
The recently released phone needs more testing, the company said. Could it be due to exploding batteries?
Next spring, “Bill Nye Saves the World” will make its debut on Netflix, giving viewers a whole new series to binge watch until the wee hours of the morning. But this is one show you won’t have to feel bad about.
Plus: Dropbox hack from 2012 puts millions of accounts at risk, Forbes says new leak shows what comes with the upcoming iPhone 7 models. The post Apple’s Ireland tax fight highlights monetary issues within the EU appeared first on Digital Trends .
Developer CCP Games promises “big, fundamental changes” on PC for its massively multiplayer online role-playing game Eve Online. It plans to drop its subscription requirements for the first time while enabling a new free-to-play gameplay structure. The post Spacefaring multiplayer RPG ‘Eve Online’ will be free to play on PC in November appeared first on Digital Trends
Water injection can provide a number of benefits, even if most folks think water and engines aren’t supposed to mix.
ABC will remain the home of the Oscars for years to come. The network has secured rights to broadcast the Academy Awards through 2028, extending a previous agreement that was set to expire in 2020
Soon, those with Bosch ovens with Home Connect will be able to integrate their Drop scales with their appliance. When you get to the right point in your Drop scale’s recipe, your Bosch oven will preheat itself. The post Bosch’s connected oven just got a lot smarter now that it can talk to Drop scales appeared first on Digital Trends .
Bosch thinks anyone should be able to cook, so it wants to make things a little easier with its AutoCook multicooker and OptiMum Mixer.
If you need a lesson in why you should never give up, take it from this western desert tarantula escaping from the mouth of a hungry toad.
Bridget makes her return to Update with a little help. Reports hint that Google may have some new plans in store for its phones — and the company is also reportedly shaking up the Nest smart-home team.
Teased earlier this year by the CEO of CBS, the higher-priced tier will strip out ads from most of its on-demand library.
The product lets customers in these countries press a real-world button to place orders for household items.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015