Known for capturing some pretty spectacular moments both on and off our planet, the International Space Station captured and posted footage on Tuesday of a time lapse of three different hurricanes. The post How do hurricanes look from outer space? Truly spectacular, space station video shows appeared first on Digital Trends .
Purported photos of the packaging for Apple’s next iPhone appear to show headphones will plug into the device’s charging port.
Miele swore off bagless vacuums … until it created the Blizzard CX1. The company says its vacuum is superior to the competition because it doesn’t release a plume of dust when you empty the canister.
Commercial-free streaming has come to CBS All Access. The company announced today that it has added a new tier that allows viewers to watch without ads for an additional $4 per month. The post Goodbye, ads: CBS streaming service goes commercial free for extra green appeared first on Digital Trends .
The signals detected near star HD164595 that were thought to possibly be alien appear to just be some type of terrestrial interference, the Russian agency behind the telescope that detected it says.
What is it like to escape a house fire?
Actors Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman appear to be in a brooding mood in the latest image released for the upcoming season.
DxO is releasing a software update that unlocks the Wi-Fi transceiver in the DxO One camera, allowing users to operate it remotely with an iPhone or iPad. DxO also announced new accessories. The post Software update unlocks DxO One camera’s Wi-Fi, new underwater housing offered appeared first on Digital Trends
The recently released phone needs more testing, the company said. Could it be due to exploding batteries?
Next spring, “Bill Nye Saves the World” will make its debut on Netflix, giving viewers a whole new series to binge watch until the wee hours of the morning. But this is one show you won’t have to feel bad about.
Plus: Dropbox hack from 2012 puts millions of accounts at risk, Forbes says new leak shows what comes with the upcoming iPhone 7 models. The post Apple’s Ireland tax fight highlights monetary issues within the EU appeared first on Digital Trends .
Developer CCP Games promises “big, fundamental changes” on PC for its massively multiplayer online role-playing game Eve Online. It plans to drop its subscription requirements for the first time while enabling a new free-to-play gameplay structure. The post Spacefaring multiplayer RPG ‘Eve Online’ will be free to play on PC in November appeared first on Digital Trends
Water injection can provide a number of benefits, even if most folks think water and engines aren’t supposed to mix.
ABC will remain the home of the Oscars for years to come. The network has secured rights to broadcast the Academy Awards through 2028, extending a previous agreement that was set to expire in 2020
Soon, those with Bosch ovens with Home Connect will be able to integrate their Drop scales with their appliance. When you get to the right point in your Drop scale’s recipe, your Bosch oven will preheat itself. The post Bosch’s connected oven just got a lot smarter now that it can talk to Drop scales appeared first on Digital Trends .
Bosch thinks anyone should be able to cook, so it wants to make things a little easier with its AutoCook multicooker and OptiMum Mixer.
If you need a lesson in why you should never give up, take it from this western desert tarantula escaping from the mouth of a hungry toad.
Bridget makes her return to Update with a little help. Reports hint that Google may have some new plans in store for its phones — and the company is also reportedly shaking up the Nest smart-home team.
Teased earlier this year by the CEO of CBS, the higher-priced tier will strip out ads from most of its on-demand library.
The product lets customers in these countries press a real-world button to place orders for household items.
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015