On Friday, during PAX West, Alienware and Tobii will reveal a new gaming product that will take advantage of the latter company’s eye-tracking technology. It may be a gaming notebook that uses Tobii’s IS4 platform for laptops, monitors, and AIOs. The post Alienware dropping hints about a new product based on Tobii’s eye-tracking tech appeared first on Digital Trends
A company named SolarWindow Technologies has created transparent solar panels, which turn regular windows into photovoltaics 50 times more productive than the ones you’d attach to a roof.
As the first turbocharged mid-engine V8 Ferrari since the iconic F40 and the successor to the lauded 458 Italia, the 488 GTB has a lot to live up to. Fortunately, it appears to be up to the challenge.
A startup called GrokStyle has developed an algorithm that claims to be more accurate than any competing system at recognizing objects within a picture and then linking them to real-world items for sale. The post Startup uses deep learning to let you shop for items by snapping photos appeared first on Digital Trends
Join CNET editors on a tour of all the gadgets catching our eye at the IFA 2016 tech show in Berlin.
Technically Incorrect: This is how you get 110,000 people to instantly like a tweet. You stand up for something.
Goodbye eye drops! Researchers at Harvard Medical School and Boston Children’s Hospital have created a smart contact lens capable of delivering doses of medication directly to the eye.
Technically Incorrect: The launch ad for the Gear S3 smartwatch feels very much like an old-fashioned watch ad. A men’s watch ad. Is this the way to differentiate yourself from Apple watch?
A hack from 2012 reportedly resulted in the breach of far more user information than previously believed.
Netflix has renewed the ’80s-inspired horror series. Read our theories on Eleven’s fate, those creepy pollywogs and Chief Hopper’s new gig.
Google has announced that it is bringing support for Google Patents, the patent search engine, to 11 more countries, essentially allowing users to search through the patents in each of those countries. The post Google expands its patent search engine to 11 more countries to aid budding inventors appeared first on Digital Trends .
In Hiedelburg, Germany construction has begun on what will be the largest passive housing building to date. A 162-unit apartment complex is set to include several buildings, utilizing 85 percent less energy than comparable developments. The post Largest passive housing development now underway in Germany appeared first on Digital Trends
Two 2-in-1 laptops were announced this week — Lenovo’s Yoga 910 and Acer’s Spin 7. The latter is lighter and thinner, but is it actually better overall?
Apple got slapped with a $14.5 billion tax penalty for its agreement with Ireland, which may appeal the European Commission’s decision. The agreement allowed Apple to pay lower taxes compared to other companies. The post Ireland may appeal European Commission’s $14.5 billion tax penalty on Apple appeared first on Digital Trends
Mercedes-AMG has revealed its latest offering: the GLC43 Coupe with 362 horsepower and 384 pound-feet of torque from a twin-turbo V6 engine. The compact crossover coupe goes toe to toe with BMW’s new X4 M40i.
One man is responsible for more than one quarter of all complaints against the controversial buses, reports the SF Examiner.
Life looks better from a bird’s-eye view, right?
Smartphones and action cameras can be hard to hand-hold, but the Olloclip Pivot makes it a bit easier, thanks to an ergonomic grip. It rotates 225 degrees to provide a comfortable hold from a variety of different shooting angles.
To help home buyers and sellers feel comfortable with the real estate process, a company named Zeppidy created a fully comprehensive online platform geared toward making the process transparent and efficient. The post Zeppidy centralizes home buying/selling into an all-in-one online tool appeared first on Digital Trends
The app unlocks the power of raw photo editing, an option that offers new flexibility and image quality compared to plain old JPEGs.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015