On Friday, during PAX West, Alienware and Tobii will reveal a new gaming product that will take advantage of the latter company’s eye-tracking technology. It may be a gaming notebook that uses Tobii’s IS4 platform for laptops, monitors, and AIOs. The post Alienware dropping hints about a new product based on Tobii’s eye-tracking tech appeared first on Digital Trends
A company named SolarWindow Technologies has created transparent solar panels, which turn regular windows into photovoltaics 50 times more productive than the ones you’d attach to a roof.
As the first turbocharged mid-engine V8 Ferrari since the iconic F40 and the successor to the lauded 458 Italia, the 488 GTB has a lot to live up to. Fortunately, it appears to be up to the challenge.
A startup called GrokStyle has developed an algorithm that claims to be more accurate than any competing system at recognizing objects within a picture and then linking them to real-world items for sale. The post Startup uses deep learning to let you shop for items by snapping photos appeared first on Digital Trends
Join CNET editors on a tour of all the gadgets catching our eye at the IFA 2016 tech show in Berlin.
Technically Incorrect: This is how you get 110,000 people to instantly like a tweet. You stand up for something.
Goodbye eye drops! Researchers at Harvard Medical School and Boston Children’s Hospital have created a smart contact lens capable of delivering doses of medication directly to the eye.
Technically Incorrect: The launch ad for the Gear S3 smartwatch feels very much like an old-fashioned watch ad. A men’s watch ad. Is this the way to differentiate yourself from Apple watch?
A hack from 2012 reportedly resulted in the breach of far more user information than previously believed.
Netflix has renewed the ’80s-inspired horror series. Read our theories on Eleven’s fate, those creepy pollywogs and Chief Hopper’s new gig.
Google has announced that it is bringing support for Google Patents, the patent search engine, to 11 more countries, essentially allowing users to search through the patents in each of those countries. The post Google expands its patent search engine to 11 more countries to aid budding inventors appeared first on Digital Trends .
In Hiedelburg, Germany construction has begun on what will be the largest passive housing building to date. A 162-unit apartment complex is set to include several buildings, utilizing 85 percent less energy than comparable developments. The post Largest passive housing development now underway in Germany appeared first on Digital Trends
Two 2-in-1 laptops were announced this week — Lenovo’s Yoga 910 and Acer’s Spin 7. The latter is lighter and thinner, but is it actually better overall?
Apple got slapped with a $14.5 billion tax penalty for its agreement with Ireland, which may appeal the European Commission’s decision. The agreement allowed Apple to pay lower taxes compared to other companies. The post Ireland may appeal European Commission’s $14.5 billion tax penalty on Apple appeared first on Digital Trends
Mercedes-AMG has revealed its latest offering: the GLC43 Coupe with 362 horsepower and 384 pound-feet of torque from a twin-turbo V6 engine. The compact crossover coupe goes toe to toe with BMW’s new X4 M40i.
One man is responsible for more than one quarter of all complaints against the controversial buses, reports the SF Examiner.
Life looks better from a bird’s-eye view, right?
Smartphones and action cameras can be hard to hand-hold, but the Olloclip Pivot makes it a bit easier, thanks to an ergonomic grip. It rotates 225 degrees to provide a comfortable hold from a variety of different shooting angles.
To help home buyers and sellers feel comfortable with the real estate process, a company named Zeppidy created a fully comprehensive online platform geared toward making the process transparent and efficient. The post Zeppidy centralizes home buying/selling into an all-in-one online tool appeared first on Digital Trends
The app unlocks the power of raw photo editing, an option that offers new flexibility and image quality compared to plain old JPEGs.
- 2019 Audi R8 looks refreshed and sharper than ever – Roadshow
- Apple’s iCloud is experiencing issues across more than a third of its services
- Black Friday 2018: When it happens and where to find the best deals
- NASA may have fixed the Hubble Telescope the way you fix your router – CNET
- Bohemian Rhapsody is indeed a killer Queen biopic – CNET
- DT Live: Superstar influencer Quinn Slocum talks building brands and living well
- Online voting’s real in the midterm elections – CNET
- Instant Pot sous vide appliance puts the coup de grâce on alternative cookers
- Yahoo must pay $50M in damages for security breach – CNET
- Score a Bose SoundLink Color bluetooth speaker for less than $100
- Amazon Go cashierless store arrives in San Francisco – CNET
- Incredibles 2 is now on Digital HD: Every way to watch – CNET
- Lyft acquires AR startup Blue Vision Labs to boost its self-driving car tech – Roadshow
- Roku Premiere+ (2018) review
- A look inside San Francisco’s new Amazon Go store – CNET
- WikiTribune cuts journalism staff to make way for more community participation – CNET
- Snapchat helped over 400,000 people register to vote, says report – CNET
- Europe’s space agency plans to build its own micro-gravity moon base — on Earth
- The fastest charging phone we’ve ever tested has a Lamborghini badge
- Bohemian Rhapsody movie will rock you, early reviews report – CNET
- Tesla to remove ‘many’ Model S, Model X interior configurations on Nov. 1 – Roadshow
- How VW plans to leave its dirty diesel past behind with its own EV charging network
- From Aretha Franklin to Johnny Cash, here are the best cover songs of all time
- Want to be the king of the world? Titanic II will set sail in 2022 — for real
- Transdev ordered to stop using self-driving shuttles as school buses
- iPhone: The Missing Manual
- HP packs 20 hours of battery life and 4G LTE in redesigned Spectre x360 models
- With a real rangefinder, Pixii brings film favorites to digital in odd mash-up
- HP’s new Spectre laptops have a webcam kill switch to protect you from creeps – CNET
- Intel’s augmented reality brings Red Bull Rampage into your living room
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015