Pokémon Go just got a huge update on Android and iOS, its largest to date, in fact, and not everyone is agreed on how to feel about the changes.
Meet the CTRL XC sunglasses, heralded as “the world’s most advanced and fastest tint changing glasses for mountain biking, extreme sports, and leisure.” These shades promise to change tints within a tenth of a second. The post CTRL XC claim to be the world’s fastest-changing LCD smart sunglasses appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check out our roundup of the coolest crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Luggage you can ride, cider makers, and more appeared first on Digital Trends .
The unspoken crux of almost every mobile device doesn’t lie within its functionality, but how long its battery can last. Check out our selection of the best Lightning car chargers, so you’ll never have to worry losing power during those lengthy hours on the road
Every week we search through the various app stores to find great content for you to download. Check out this week’s best apps of the week, including a fitness overlay for Pokémon Go, an app that wants to make you a better photographer, and more
According to JD Power’s latest customer surveys, AT&T has the highest customer satisfaction among major U.S. carriers. As for prepaid carriers, Consumer Cellular packs the highest customer satisfaction in the country
Ever wish you could reply to texts from your computer rather than your Android device? If you own an Android phone and Windows machine, these five apps will take care of the heavy lifting on your behalf
Canadian energy companies, U.S. investment firms, and Ukraine government negotiating to build a 1GWh solar plant at the site of the 1986 Chernobyl meltdown, which today would be the world’s largest
Reports that Russian hackers breached the Democratic party’s computers raise questions about voting booth vulnerability. This Fall’s presidential election has raised enough concerns on all sides without doubts about vote count integrity
Mozilla is working to make the connected kitchen a reality with a bot that will help you decide what to prepare for your meals.
Facebook will now issue refunds to folks charged for items bought by kids ages 17 and younger. The decision stems from a 2012 California lawsuit, with plaintiffs suing the company over purchases made with Facebook Credits
The company is following through on its commitment to regularly refine its Windows 10 software. Now it needs to get you to care.
The online sales giant just patented designs for the first headphone that can save lives.
Have you ever folded a paper boat and floated it in the water, wishing that you could jump in and paddle away?
Yamaha’s latest musical innovation comes in the form of its new TransAcoustic guitar line, which allows you to add real-time reverb and chorus effects anytime, anywhere — without plugging into an amp. The post Hands on: Yamaha TransAcoustic guitar appeared first on Digital Trends
A new interactive map lets you explore London’s rich and varied past in just a few clicks, with more than a quarter of a million images available to view. The post Delve into London’s rich and varied past with this amazing interactive map appeared first on Digital Trends
Kickstarter has been in the business of bringing dreams to market since 2009, but according to a new study from the b corp and the University of Pennsylvania, it’s brought a lot more to life than just projects and dreams. The post Kickstarter has crowdfunded a better economy, creating more than 300,000 jobs appeared first on Digital Trends .
Despite Uber survey rider statements that it helps them avoid driving drunk, drunk driving fatalities haven’t decreased, study says. It may be too early to measure the effect and University of Oxford researchers will follow up as Uber and Lyft grow. The post Uber is not decreasing drunk driving deaths, according to study appeared first on Digital Trends
What do you get when you add glazed-doughnut flavoring to cherry soda? Cheerwine Kreme combines Southern “legendary classics” in a limited distribution drink.
During prime binge-watching hours, Netflix suddenly went black, greeting hoards of dismayed television fans everywhere with a message that read suggested that they were “having technical difficulties,” or “unable to process your request.” The post Netflix is down, and you might have to spend Saturday night talking to someone appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015