Pokémon Go just got a huge update on Android and iOS, its largest to date, in fact, and not everyone is agreed on how to feel about the changes.
Meet the CTRL XC sunglasses, heralded as “the world’s most advanced and fastest tint changing glasses for mountain biking, extreme sports, and leisure.” These shades promise to change tints within a tenth of a second. The post CTRL XC claim to be the world’s fastest-changing LCD smart sunglasses appeared first on Digital Trends .
Check out our roundup of the coolest crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Luggage you can ride, cider makers, and more appeared first on Digital Trends .
The unspoken crux of almost every mobile device doesn’t lie within its functionality, but how long its battery can last. Check out our selection of the best Lightning car chargers, so you’ll never have to worry losing power during those lengthy hours on the road
Every week we search through the various app stores to find great content for you to download. Check out this week’s best apps of the week, including a fitness overlay for Pokémon Go, an app that wants to make you a better photographer, and more
According to JD Power’s latest customer surveys, AT&T has the highest customer satisfaction among major U.S. carriers. As for prepaid carriers, Consumer Cellular packs the highest customer satisfaction in the country
Ever wish you could reply to texts from your computer rather than your Android device? If you own an Android phone and Windows machine, these five apps will take care of the heavy lifting on your behalf
Canadian energy companies, U.S. investment firms, and Ukraine government negotiating to build a 1GWh solar plant at the site of the 1986 Chernobyl meltdown, which today would be the world’s largest
Reports that Russian hackers breached the Democratic party’s computers raise questions about voting booth vulnerability. This Fall’s presidential election has raised enough concerns on all sides without doubts about vote count integrity
Mozilla is working to make the connected kitchen a reality with a bot that will help you decide what to prepare for your meals.
Facebook will now issue refunds to folks charged for items bought by kids ages 17 and younger. The decision stems from a 2012 California lawsuit, with plaintiffs suing the company over purchases made with Facebook Credits
The company is following through on its commitment to regularly refine its Windows 10 software. Now it needs to get you to care.
The online sales giant just patented designs for the first headphone that can save lives.
Have you ever folded a paper boat and floated it in the water, wishing that you could jump in and paddle away?
Yamaha’s latest musical innovation comes in the form of its new TransAcoustic guitar line, which allows you to add real-time reverb and chorus effects anytime, anywhere — without plugging into an amp. The post Hands on: Yamaha TransAcoustic guitar appeared first on Digital Trends
A new interactive map lets you explore London’s rich and varied past in just a few clicks, with more than a quarter of a million images available to view. The post Delve into London’s rich and varied past with this amazing interactive map appeared first on Digital Trends
Kickstarter has been in the business of bringing dreams to market since 2009, but according to a new study from the b corp and the University of Pennsylvania, it’s brought a lot more to life than just projects and dreams. The post Kickstarter has crowdfunded a better economy, creating more than 300,000 jobs appeared first on Digital Trends .
Despite Uber survey rider statements that it helps them avoid driving drunk, drunk driving fatalities haven’t decreased, study says. It may be too early to measure the effect and University of Oxford researchers will follow up as Uber and Lyft grow. The post Uber is not decreasing drunk driving deaths, according to study appeared first on Digital Trends
What do you get when you add glazed-doughnut flavoring to cherry soda? Cheerwine Kreme combines Southern “legendary classics” in a limited distribution drink.
During prime binge-watching hours, Netflix suddenly went black, greeting hoards of dismayed television fans everywhere with a message that read suggested that they were “having technical difficulties,” or “unable to process your request.” The post Netflix is down, and you might have to spend Saturday night talking to someone appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015