You can sign a proposal to help bring female NASA scientists to the Lego world. While the creation of the set wouldn’t immediately improve gender equality, normalizing women in STEM is a key first step to change. The post Proposal seeks to improve the state of gender equality in the Lego universe appeared first on Digital Trends
Technically Incorrect: First, the Golden State Warriors star claims he was hacked. Then he comes clean.
Just think of it as the 21st century version of a message in a bottle. Rather than sending these guys out to sea, you’re sending them out to Polaris, otherwise known as the North Star. The post This is our era’s message in a bottle — a beamed message to Polaris appeared first on Digital Trends .
A wider range of body materials loaded with cameras, sensors, wiring, and radar is driving the costs of new car damage repairs sky high. More often than not, even with simple bumper dings, it’s cheaper to replace than repair. The post Don't go into shock over the repair estimate after an accident with a new car appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple will be updating its Apple Store app with personal recommendations for devices and other products that are available for purchase in the app. It’s not clear what data the company will pull for the recommendations. The post Mind reading: Personal recommendations to be used in Apple Store app appeared first on Digital Trends
Ambitious project could reduce Uber’s dependence on Google Maps and support driverless cars, reports Financial Times.
Their domain may be in the skies, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help those in the sea. A new application of drone technology seeks to aid the whale and dolphin populations of Hawai’i by creating more accurate lists of the mammals’ pods. The post Will drones play a role in saving the whales and the dolphins?
App and product developers can rest easy after the FDA released recommendations indicating the agency will not regulate low-level wellness and fitness products, including fitness trackers, weight management applications, and meditation apps.
If inconvenience was ever an excuse that you used to get out of getting your eyes checked, you’re out of luck. Meet SVOne Enterprise, a new device from Smart Vision Labs that’s making eye exams easier than ever. The post This is the eye exam of the 21st century — meet the SVOne from Smart Vision Labs appeared first on Digital Trends .
Startup CDx has a mobile purity analyzer with replaceable nanosensors to sample, analyze, and report water, air, food, and cannabis quality.
Technically Incorrect: In an entertaining exposé, three former Apple store workers explain what customers fail to mention about their malfunctioning iPhones.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on, in fact, that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of everything
See talented cosplayers dressed as Doctor Strange, Wonder Woman, Xena the Warrior Princess, and more in this new video from Sneaky Zebra.
The most annoying thing about PDF files is that you can’t edit them. Thankfully, it’s easy to convert a PDF file into a standard format that’s compatible with Microsoft Word. The post Need a Word with your PDF files?
Micro bakery Le Bread Xpress offers oven-baked baguettes on demand, with no trip to France needed.
Technically Incorrect: Luke Aikins become the first ever human to leap from a plane high up and just dive right down.
Open up the garage door on New Frontier’s tiny homes, and you may be surprised what you see inside. The company manages to put a lot of luxury inside its 240-square-foot homes. The post A garage door opens into luxury on this tiny home appeared first on Digital Trends
Agriculture is about to get a healthy injection of AI. Thanks to machine learning company Prospera, one of man’s oldest practices will be made new by way of Propsera’s AI based solutions.
HTC has allocated $100 million to help developers get VIVE VR-related products to market.
How are you going to get through this week? By following our guide to the finest films and TV shows available now, of course.
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- How to maintain your digital privacy at protests – CNET
- Trek Allant Plus 9.9S is a premium e-bike at a premium price – CNET
- No 4K HDR streaming for HBO Max. Here’s why that should matter to you – CNET
- Learn how to draw: 5 classes to take online – CNET
- Singapore to launch wearable device for coronavirus contact tracing soon – CNET
- Here’s how the Audi E-Tron recharges so quickly – Roadshow
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited Free Trial: How to sign up without paying a dime
- Dropbox is trailing a password manager service
- Here’s every place we’ve landed or crashed robots on Mars – CNET
- The best air mattress for 2020: SoundAsleep, REI and more compared – CNET
- Google co-founder’s Kitty Hawk scraps one of its flying-car projects
- The best kids tablet for 2020: Apple iPad, Amazon Fire and more compared – CNET
- Classic movies by black filmmakers are now free on the Criterion Channel – CNET
- Valorant weapons guide: Stats, recoil patterns, and more
- Celebrate Pride 2020 with LGBTQI-themed movies and TV shows streaming now – CNET
- The best British TV shows on Netflix right now
- Nikola issues a purchase order for $30 million in hydrogen generation equipment – Roadshow
- Olive’s futuristic hearing aid is 23% off for Father’s Day – CNET
- The best meal kit delivery services of 2020: Blue Apron, Green Chef, Freshly, Sun Basket and more – CNET
- The Best 4K TVs For Gaming
- 5G towers could be attacked across the US this weekend, group warns – CNET
- Get the JBL Live 400BT wireless headphones for $60, its lowest price ever – CNET
- Amazon Echo Show 8 Review: Third time’s the charm
- Best dating sites of 2020 – CNET
- Everything we know about Minecraft Dungeons cross-platform support
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015