You can sign a proposal to help bring female NASA scientists to the Lego world. While the creation of the set wouldn’t immediately improve gender equality, normalizing women in STEM is a key first step to change. The post Proposal seeks to improve the state of gender equality in the Lego universe appeared first on Digital Trends
Technically Incorrect: First, the Golden State Warriors star claims he was hacked. Then he comes clean.
Just think of it as the 21st century version of a message in a bottle. Rather than sending these guys out to sea, you’re sending them out to Polaris, otherwise known as the North Star. The post This is our era’s message in a bottle — a beamed message to Polaris appeared first on Digital Trends .
A wider range of body materials loaded with cameras, sensors, wiring, and radar is driving the costs of new car damage repairs sky high. More often than not, even with simple bumper dings, it’s cheaper to replace than repair. The post Don't go into shock over the repair estimate after an accident with a new car appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple will be updating its Apple Store app with personal recommendations for devices and other products that are available for purchase in the app. It’s not clear what data the company will pull for the recommendations. The post Mind reading: Personal recommendations to be used in Apple Store app appeared first on Digital Trends
Ambitious project could reduce Uber’s dependence on Google Maps and support driverless cars, reports Financial Times.
Their domain may be in the skies, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help those in the sea. A new application of drone technology seeks to aid the whale and dolphin populations of Hawai’i by creating more accurate lists of the mammals’ pods. The post Will drones play a role in saving the whales and the dolphins?
App and product developers can rest easy after the FDA released recommendations indicating the agency will not regulate low-level wellness and fitness products, including fitness trackers, weight management applications, and meditation apps.
If inconvenience was ever an excuse that you used to get out of getting your eyes checked, you’re out of luck. Meet SVOne Enterprise, a new device from Smart Vision Labs that’s making eye exams easier than ever. The post This is the eye exam of the 21st century — meet the SVOne from Smart Vision Labs appeared first on Digital Trends .
Startup CDx has a mobile purity analyzer with replaceable nanosensors to sample, analyze, and report water, air, food, and cannabis quality.
Technically Incorrect: In an entertaining exposé, three former Apple store workers explain what customers fail to mention about their malfunctioning iPhones.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on, in fact, that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of everything
See talented cosplayers dressed as Doctor Strange, Wonder Woman, Xena the Warrior Princess, and more in this new video from Sneaky Zebra.
The most annoying thing about PDF files is that you can’t edit them. Thankfully, it’s easy to convert a PDF file into a standard format that’s compatible with Microsoft Word. The post Need a Word with your PDF files?
Micro bakery Le Bread Xpress offers oven-baked baguettes on demand, with no trip to France needed.
Technically Incorrect: Luke Aikins become the first ever human to leap from a plane high up and just dive right down.
Open up the garage door on New Frontier’s tiny homes, and you may be surprised what you see inside. The company manages to put a lot of luxury inside its 240-square-foot homes. The post A garage door opens into luxury on this tiny home appeared first on Digital Trends
Agriculture is about to get a healthy injection of AI. Thanks to machine learning company Prospera, one of man’s oldest practices will be made new by way of Propsera’s AI based solutions.
HTC has allocated $100 million to help developers get VIVE VR-related products to market.
How are you going to get through this week? By following our guide to the finest films and TV shows available now, of course.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015