You can sign a proposal to help bring female NASA scientists to the Lego world. While the creation of the set wouldn’t immediately improve gender equality, normalizing women in STEM is a key first step to change. The post Proposal seeks to improve the state of gender equality in the Lego universe appeared first on Digital Trends
Technically Incorrect: First, the Golden State Warriors star claims he was hacked. Then he comes clean.
Just think of it as the 21st century version of a message in a bottle. Rather than sending these guys out to sea, you’re sending them out to Polaris, otherwise known as the North Star. The post This is our era’s message in a bottle — a beamed message to Polaris appeared first on Digital Trends .
A wider range of body materials loaded with cameras, sensors, wiring, and radar is driving the costs of new car damage repairs sky high. More often than not, even with simple bumper dings, it’s cheaper to replace than repair. The post Don't go into shock over the repair estimate after an accident with a new car appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple will be updating its Apple Store app with personal recommendations for devices and other products that are available for purchase in the app. It’s not clear what data the company will pull for the recommendations. The post Mind reading: Personal recommendations to be used in Apple Store app appeared first on Digital Trends
Ambitious project could reduce Uber’s dependence on Google Maps and support driverless cars, reports Financial Times.
Their domain may be in the skies, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help those in the sea. A new application of drone technology seeks to aid the whale and dolphin populations of Hawai’i by creating more accurate lists of the mammals’ pods. The post Will drones play a role in saving the whales and the dolphins?
App and product developers can rest easy after the FDA released recommendations indicating the agency will not regulate low-level wellness and fitness products, including fitness trackers, weight management applications, and meditation apps.
If inconvenience was ever an excuse that you used to get out of getting your eyes checked, you’re out of luck. Meet SVOne Enterprise, a new device from Smart Vision Labs that’s making eye exams easier than ever. The post This is the eye exam of the 21st century — meet the SVOne from Smart Vision Labs appeared first on Digital Trends .
Startup CDx has a mobile purity analyzer with replaceable nanosensors to sample, analyze, and report water, air, food, and cannabis quality.
Technically Incorrect: In an entertaining exposé, three former Apple store workers explain what customers fail to mention about their malfunctioning iPhones.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on, in fact, that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of everything
See talented cosplayers dressed as Doctor Strange, Wonder Woman, Xena the Warrior Princess, and more in this new video from Sneaky Zebra.
The most annoying thing about PDF files is that you can’t edit them. Thankfully, it’s easy to convert a PDF file into a standard format that’s compatible with Microsoft Word. The post Need a Word with your PDF files?
Micro bakery Le Bread Xpress offers oven-baked baguettes on demand, with no trip to France needed.
Technically Incorrect: Luke Aikins become the first ever human to leap from a plane high up and just dive right down.
Open up the garage door on New Frontier’s tiny homes, and you may be surprised what you see inside. The company manages to put a lot of luxury inside its 240-square-foot homes. The post A garage door opens into luxury on this tiny home appeared first on Digital Trends
Agriculture is about to get a healthy injection of AI. Thanks to machine learning company Prospera, one of man’s oldest practices will be made new by way of Propsera’s AI based solutions.
HTC has allocated $100 million to help developers get VIVE VR-related products to market.
How are you going to get through this week? By following our guide to the finest films and TV shows available now, of course.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015