Polar, the sports technology company, knows that measuring heart rate is key to understanding if we’re training hard enough. Its new Polar Beat app adds beginner-friendly settings and features, ready to help us get fitter.
As hacker Elliot tries to recover three days of lost memories, viewers will be treated to a VR scene.
Josh “Mac” MacDowell of San Antonia Texas had a brilliant idea.
In addition to letting users delete its preinstalled apps, Apple has removed Game Center from its first iOS 10 beta update for developers.
Frank’s piece, titled, “Yes, There Have Been Aliens,” argues that, at some point before humans existed, there were probably aliens. The post Aliens have probably once existed, according to leading astrophysicists appeared first on Digital Trends .
The Democratic National Committee has revealed that it was successfully attacked last year by Russian hackers who were attempting to gather the data it has amassed on GOP contender Donald Trump. The post Russian hackers breached the DNC, possibly to steal data on Trump appeared first on Digital Trends
Using a built-in SD card slot and four exterior cameras, Cadillac’s latest luxury car can keep a set of eyes on the environment.
Android users have been enjoying raw support for a while now, and as was recently announced, iOS 10 will bring raw image support to the Apple device ecosystem as well. Here is what we know so far.
Much like the real racecar, if you step on an errant piece of it, it’s going to hurt.
Starting this week, Android users will be able to send texts with voice clips without leaving the Messnger app.
Ben Vong Wong is well known in photography circles for his incredible vision and creative portraiture. In this new video he shares his tips for taking your photography to the next level. The post Take your photography to the next level of epic appeared first on Digital Trends
Storehouse, an online story platform that fell somewhere between Instagram and Medium, has announced that it is closing its doors after adoption rates were slower than the firm expected.
Facebook is updating its suicide prevention tools and making them available to users around the world, in an effort to make the reporting process quicker.
More new startup accelerators opened in Europe last year than in the U.S. and Canada. They are increasingly seen as essential entrepreneurial training grounds, and the European Commission views them as a vital source of new jobs for young people
Potentially ideal for anyone that loves Facebook Messenger and has friends that hate using Facebook, the chat platform has restored SMS support on its Android app, allowing users to communicate with their friends outside of the social network.
To celebrate 10 years of selling devices, Vodafone unveiled the Smart Platinum 7, a near-flagship phone that seems to impress in more than one area.
“Couldn’t see me as Spider-Man/but now I’m spittin venom,” he once sang. Now that he’s reportedly joined the cast, let’s see where that goes.
Google’s Maps team apparently has its work cut out checking user-submitted information. A recently spotted change to the Maps app shows it calling on its vast army of users to help it verify suggested edits in an effort to ensure the accuracy of its data. The post Google wants you to help it build more accurate Maps appeared first on Digital Trends
Blizzard’s new team shooter is on track to break the active player record set by the company’s own World of Warcraft.
NASA doesn’t usually go around space setting fire to cargo ships, so why did it ignite the Cygnus ship on Tuesday? The space agency explained that it was all part of an experiment to help improve the safety of current and future space missions. The post NASA just set fire to a cargo ship in space appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015