T-Mobile’s launching a new plan aimed at international visitors to the U.S. It’s called the Tourist Plan, and it starts at $30 for three weeks of data and unlimited talk and text
Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors eliminated Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder to advance to the NBA Finals by winning two consecutive games over the Memorial Day weekend. Those games had more Twitter activity than everything else on TV
Capcom posted a trailer announcing Ibuki’s return to the Street Fighter series, but then she got Kanye’d by a rogue Microsoft mouse cursor.
The MM 458 Speciale is proof that Ferrari will build you whatever, so long as you’re loaded – Roadshow
Borrowing elements from both the 458 Speciale and the 488 GTB, the MM 458 Speciale is a one-off creation for a single customer.
It looks like Google Assistant is set to be a lot more personable than previous personal assistants — in fact, Google is even working on giving it a childhood and making it seem vulnerable so that users can build trust with it. The post Google wants to make its next personal assistant more personable by giving it a childhood appeared first on Digital Trends .
What’s it like to run as the world’s fastest land animal?
Find out here if a movie theater near you is broadcasting the event in June.
Laptops from five popular PC makers all contained security vulnerabilities right out of the box, according to an investigation by Duo Labs.
Is the new European Union hate speech pact a step towards civil discourse, or online speech suppression?
Just can’t bring yourself to vote for any of the candidates this year? Here’s a campaign you might be able to support.
A new patch for the team-based shooter arrives this week on PC and consoles, bringing new features, balance tweaks, and bug fixes.
Ever since the Apple vs. FBI showdown, companies are jumping on the encryption train.
Here is a complete rundown of all the new content coming to the Xbox One shooter today in the new Hog Wild update.
The iPhone 7 may look a lot like the 6 or 6S now that Nikkei reports Apple will shoot for a total redesign every three years instead of two.
The Ferrari 458 MM Speciale is a one-off custom version of the discontinued 458 Speciale supercar.
The Guang Hua Kou falls into a class of vessels known as heavy lift semi-submersible ships and, at 98,000 tons, it’s one of the biggest in existence. Heavy lift ships are designed to transport huge payloads that are too big to carry on conventional shipping vessels
Publisher 2K announced that its annual wrestling sim franchise will return this year with WWE 2K17, and fans can pre-order the upcoming game to get the chance to play as WCW superstar Bill Goldberg. The post ‘WWE 2K17’ pre-order special gives fans a double dose of returning superstar Goldberg appeared first on Digital Trends .
Can’t live without USB ports, but also can’t live without your ’85 3.2 coupe? Now you can finally have both.
If you were a registered MySpace user before 2013, your account might be one of the 360 million compromised.
The actor who plays Chewbacca responds to a Reddit thread showing two complementary Star Wars cars parked next to each other.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015