Photographer Sean Tucker shares his personal experience with online trolls, who criticize his work harshly and sometimes personally. He also shares how you too can learn to take the criticism in stride
Pseudo is a new Indiegogo campaign that aims to discover a unicorn of the photography industry — how to create a digital film canister that allows you to capture images from your film camera digitally. The post New Indiegogo campaign for Pseudo aims to convert your film camera to digital appeared first on Digital Trends .
All models of the video game console now cost $50 less.
Nest has gained a slew of new partners to the Works with Nest program, including the likes of AT&T, SkyBell, LIFX, and more. With AT&T’s Digital Life app, for example, users will be able to control their whole smart home in a central app. The post Nest gains a slew of new partners, including August, LIFX, and AT&T appeared first on Digital Trends
YouTuber Kyle Martin shows how a few dollars in materials and an hour of time can make for an extremely effective backpack shoulder strap mount for your GoPro camera. Here’s how to channel that inner MacGyver.
Everyone is guilty of a little social media embellishment here and there.
Sony’s upcoming PlayStation 4 racing game is leaving behind two key features from PS3-era Gran Turismo games.
FX orders the Marvel mutant series, meaning soon the X-Men may try to take over your small screens too. Because we all need more mutants.
The creator and star of crossover Broadway sensation “Hamilton,” Lin-Manuel Miranda, has been cast alongside Emily Blunt in Disney’s “Mary Poppins” reboot.
For a moment, it shined. Then, it fizzled. Samsung did the impossible with its flagship NX1 mirrorless camera, but two years later it has all but vanished, without any word on a replacement
Developed by post-doc researcher Helene Steiner, Microsoft’s Project Florence transmits a plant’s chemical and electrical output into readable messages which indicate how a plant is feeling or if it needs more water.
Although changes in brain chemistry have been linked to Alzheimer’s, scientists have yet to determine a cause, let alone a cure. But treatment may be in sight thanks to the work of researchers from Harvard Medical School
Earlier this year, Fluance unveiled a pair of new turntables, taking to Kickstarter in order to gauge interest. Both the RT80 and RT81 are now available for sale, with pre-orders shipping to backers starting today. The post Fluance wants you to #RespectTheRecord with two affordable new turntables, out now appeared first on Digital Trends .
The RT80 and RT81 turntables both have built-in preamplifiers and budget-friendly price tags to bring your records to life.
The late Carmen Bustamante Barangó was a “character” who didn’t want a religious symbol running with her death notice.
Apple isn’t going to let Google have all the fun in the new generation of personal assistants — it looks like the company is seeking to implement VocalIQ into Siri, making for an assistant that’s much better at understanding context. The post Look out, Google Assistant! Siri could soon get a pretty significant upgrade appeared first on Digital Trends .
It’s only on the weekdays, and it sadly includes classic cars, but it could go a long way in reducing Paris’ pollution problem.
Not only does Emilia Clarke want to be the one to turn James Bond into Jane Bond, she has already decided on a co-star. Spoiler alert: He’s one of the most revered leading men in all of Hollywood.
A U.S. Circuit Court has just ruled that law enforcement do not need a warrant to ask carriers for your phone’s location
The mass of our galaxy is almost too much to describe, but one researcher is trying anyway.
- Comic-Con 2017: New ‘Game of Thrones’ trailer, dissected shot by shot – CNET
- Comic-Con: The Defenders have arrived to kick-ass and take names – CNET
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Comic-Con 2017: ‘The Gifted’ promises mutant mayhem in X-Men spin-off – CNET
- EditorsKeys provides the custom Surface keyboard covers Microsoft forgot
- Surftech and Bloom team to create stand-up paddle boards made with algae
- The ‘Destiny 2’ beta is just one of the best game demos you can play this weekend
- Researchers are working to develop invisibility cloaking technology
- HBO teases the remainder of ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 with Comic-Con trailer
- Get your Sagan on with these 47 awe-inspiring photos of the final frontier
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph
- Comic-Con: Conquer Westeros in ‘Game of Thrones’ Winter Is Here experience – CNET
- 10 crazy Street View images that will make you question reality
- New patent suggests Nikon is prepping a full-frame curved-sensor system
- Sprint nails Verizon with ‘Twice the Price’ ad, sneaks in unlimited data plans
- Take that Milwaukee. Pokemon Go is protected free speech – CNET
- Someone strapped a 360-degree camera to a rocket – CNET
- Comic-Con 2017: Surprises in ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 trailer and panel – CNET
- It’s all-out war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer from Comic-Con
- iPhones are very expensive but ‘a safe bet,’ says Woz – CNET
- Harvard’s folding origami robot can move without requiring battery power
- YouTube’s built-in video editor is going away in September – CNET
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests
- Sean Spicer resigns: A look back at his spiciest moments – CNET
- ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ review
- Subaru turned its WRX STI into a 600-horsepower monster that eats supercars
- Comic-Con 2017: It’s war in ‘The Walking Dead’ season 8 trailer – CNET
- Weird signals from nearby star probably weren’t from there – CNET
- SEO, SEM Rule Retailers’ Marketing Budgets
- ‘Legion’ creator says he’s developing a Doctor Doom movie for Fox