Photographer Sean Tucker shares his personal experience with online trolls, who criticize his work harshly and sometimes personally. He also shares how you too can learn to take the criticism in stride
Pseudo is a new Indiegogo campaign that aims to discover a unicorn of the photography industry — how to create a digital film canister that allows you to capture images from your film camera digitally. The post New Indiegogo campaign for Pseudo aims to convert your film camera to digital appeared first on Digital Trends .
All models of the video game console now cost $50 less.
Nest has gained a slew of new partners to the Works with Nest program, including the likes of AT&T, SkyBell, LIFX, and more. With AT&T’s Digital Life app, for example, users will be able to control their whole smart home in a central app. The post Nest gains a slew of new partners, including August, LIFX, and AT&T appeared first on Digital Trends
YouTuber Kyle Martin shows how a few dollars in materials and an hour of time can make for an extremely effective backpack shoulder strap mount for your GoPro camera. Here’s how to channel that inner MacGyver.
Everyone is guilty of a little social media embellishment here and there.
Sony’s upcoming PlayStation 4 racing game is leaving behind two key features from PS3-era Gran Turismo games.
FX orders the Marvel mutant series, meaning soon the X-Men may try to take over your small screens too. Because we all need more mutants.
The creator and star of crossover Broadway sensation “Hamilton,” Lin-Manuel Miranda, has been cast alongside Emily Blunt in Disney’s “Mary Poppins” reboot.
For a moment, it shined. Then, it fizzled. Samsung did the impossible with its flagship NX1 mirrorless camera, but two years later it has all but vanished, without any word on a replacement
Developed by post-doc researcher Helene Steiner, Microsoft’s Project Florence transmits a plant’s chemical and electrical output into readable messages which indicate how a plant is feeling or if it needs more water.
Although changes in brain chemistry have been linked to Alzheimer’s, scientists have yet to determine a cause, let alone a cure. But treatment may be in sight thanks to the work of researchers from Harvard Medical School
Earlier this year, Fluance unveiled a pair of new turntables, taking to Kickstarter in order to gauge interest. Both the RT80 and RT81 are now available for sale, with pre-orders shipping to backers starting today. The post Fluance wants you to #RespectTheRecord with two affordable new turntables, out now appeared first on Digital Trends .
The RT80 and RT81 turntables both have built-in preamplifiers and budget-friendly price tags to bring your records to life.
The late Carmen Bustamante Barangó was a “character” who didn’t want a religious symbol running with her death notice.
Apple isn’t going to let Google have all the fun in the new generation of personal assistants — it looks like the company is seeking to implement VocalIQ into Siri, making for an assistant that’s much better at understanding context. The post Look out, Google Assistant! Siri could soon get a pretty significant upgrade appeared first on Digital Trends .
It’s only on the weekdays, and it sadly includes classic cars, but it could go a long way in reducing Paris’ pollution problem.
Not only does Emilia Clarke want to be the one to turn James Bond into Jane Bond, she has already decided on a co-star. Spoiler alert: He’s one of the most revered leading men in all of Hollywood.
A U.S. Circuit Court has just ruled that law enforcement do not need a warrant to ask carriers for your phone’s location
The mass of our galaxy is almost too much to describe, but one researcher is trying anyway.
- Save $51 on the Nixplay Seed Wi-Fi digital photo frame – CNET
- Sony fined $2.4 million over PlayStation refund refusals – CNET
- Budget Moto G Fast and Moto E pack edge-to-edge displays starting at $150
- Elon Musk tweets ‘break up Amazon’ after coronavirus ebook temporarily blocked – CNET
- BMW M4 leaked with its big ol’ grille – Roadshow
- How to buy a Tesla online
- Dyson’s electric car could have been a game changer – Roadshow
- How to watch Homeland online: stream all eight seasons for free
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original to come (plus early movie releases) – CNET
- Apple will have COVID tests, temperature checks as employees return to offices, report says – CNET
- Here’s how NASA’s Perseverance rover will collect samples from martian surface
- Twitter removes Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- Stalkerware sees all, and US laws haven’t stopped its spread – CNET
- The science that the Crew Dragon astronauts are working on aboard the ISS
- Why AT&T expects a big boost to its 5G coverage – CNET
- Where to buy affordable face shields online and get them delivered within days
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know – CNET
- Sony A8H 4K HDR OLED TV review: Superbly cinematic
- Oceanhorn 2 new Golden Edition update launches on Apple Arcade – CNET
- AirPods Pro vs. Jabra Elite 75t: Music lovers might want to look beyond Apple – CNET
- NASA’s InSight lander finally manages to bury its ‘mole’ in martian soil
- Xperia 1 II review: Sony packed this $1,200 phone with camera features – CNET
- Best phones under $300: Moto G Power, Galaxy A50, LG K40 and more for 2020 – CNET
- ‘Dazzle’ makeup won’t trick facial recognition. Here’s what experts say will
- Chrysler Pacifica is offering AWD to the impatient with the 2020 AWD Launch Edition – Roadshow
- Trying like hell to keep up: Learnings from sim racing the pros – Roadshow
- Big Tech had a chance to take major steps against systemic racism, but it failed
- Moto G Fast and Moto E: Motorola launches two budget phones under $200 – CNET
- Stalkerware goes unchecked by US law enforcement and legal system – CNET
- Tom Kenny, voice of SpongeBob, describes how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015